LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 (sponsored log)

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
A BIG thanks to the guys @ LG for hooking it up on this log.:thumbsup: I just received my package with 1 bottle of MMV2, 1 bottle of PSARM, 1 bottle of Formadrol, and 1 bottle of receptor.:clap2: Needless to say, I am pretty excited for this log.

I'm 27 years old and my starting weight is 187. I am going to be cutting on this current cycle. I will post my diet and some before pictures tomorrow.

I will be dosing the MMV2 @ 3 caps (300mg) daily for 30 days.

I already took my first dose this morning when I got up. I did some early morning cardio and felt great. I had some great endurance goin for me. (probably the yohimbe) Anyway, I'm going to be leaving here in a little while to get my first lift in for this log.:whip: I'll officially start my log at that point.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i enjoyed your 11oxo log, so will follow this as well. btw how did that turn out, be interested in final results/review.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this one bro!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Welcome everybody. :welcome: I am heading to the gym in a minute. Updates from Day 1 and today when I get back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see a lot of people on this board are using this on a cut cycle, is this what mmv2 is designed for? i have used furazadrol on a cut with good results, curious how this will compare. good luck, stl.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see a lot of people on this board are using this on a cut cycle, is this what mmv2 is designed for? i have used furazadrol on a cut with good results, curious how this will compare. good luck, stl.
this more or less is a 2 step conversion to winny... seems quite nice so far to me!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the beginning of day 9 for me, and I'm really liking this stuff! Veins and pumps galore. Into this second week, I'm starting to notice improved hardness and better separation between muscle groups. Strength is definately on the rise too. Being a new-age Androstane this stuff is super-androgenic being only a 2 step conversion to DHT. I give it 2 thumbs way up!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
bad last couple of days

Well, sorry guys for not updating the last couple of days. I had an emergency come up and I had to go out of town for the last couple days. I didn't have access to a computer or a gym. Luckily I only had 2 days under my belt when this came us. So I just stopped for the 2.5 days I was gone. Now I'm back baby and ready to pick up where I left off. :head: I have a little catching up to do at home and then its off to the gym for a much needed workout. Definitely updates when I get back. I'm starting this log over.:hammer:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well i stated mmv2 on wednesday, it does seem to kick in fast, been dosing at 6 ed along with 4 11oxo. so far i am pleased. btw am i the only one on this forum to actually buy mmv2?