Furazadrol review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm good read there. So you think a PCT may be neccessary for running Furaz? I've hardly looked into this stuff at all but i want to have some kind of strength builder/maintainter when i start cutting in a few weeks.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i got a big supply of cycle support which i'd always be running anyway to look after that.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are PA's little nugget.

I believe every log you do, you mention the guys name, and the only products you enjoy are Ergo? Coincidence?

I still say put more emphases on training and diet and you will get results.

-TF

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are PA's little nugget.

I believe every log you do, you mention the guys name, and the only products you enjoy are Ergo? Coincidence?

I still say put more emphases on training and diet and you will get results.

-TF
thats not completely true, reaper really enjoys diesel products as well...but it does seem he's a pa faithful.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
you loved this stuff right??

Bascally Reaper got nose bleeds and high blood pressure so he stopped after two weeks.
I was having blood pressure issues and nose bleeds. This is correct. I deleted my review due to a lack of interest.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm also too going to get a full blood panel test because of this.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
How long since you last took the Furaz? Was it giving you headaches as well?

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Stopped back on Monday. Yeah I had some slight headaches as well.

My blood pressure must be sensative because it went through the roof equally as bad when I took NO XPLODE. I think I wrote a review on that as well.

With NO XPLODE I could feel my head pounding in the gym. It got bad only after 3 days of it. I'm not the one to be sensative to caffeine so it was probably other shlt they had in it as well.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo in Cissus-drol was probably the cleanest anabolic product I've ever used.

I have the red bottle of jungle warfare, but I'm considering getting rid of it and buying Hyperdrol X2 or Cissus-drol again.

If its not broke, dont fix it I guess.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i used HDX2 in my last PCT. Dunno if i was dosing it right. Either way it didnt do a thing. Too expensive if you ask me.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Because it was biased and irrelevant.

-TF
Biased as in I paid for the product, and irrelevant as it pertains to a bodybuilding supplement. Two more worthless comments to add to the list. :yawn:

I stated this before, but if you don't have anything useful to add (which I know you do not), stop posting in my thread. Apparently you didn't get it the first time I wrote it.

If you don't want to read my thread then stop clicking on the link. It is pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.