primal male - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

primal male

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, went ahead and dosed over the weekend so tuesday will be my last dose. so far i can say that this stuff takes a long time to kick in, tomorrow i will be finished with my bottle an feel like the effects are still coming. libido/mood/better sleep/ and motivation are the biggest effects so far. the strength gains are just starting to come. btw the initial aggression, the so called ******* effect has mellowed out real nice. i am starting mmv2 on wednesday, and will run 2 bottles of primal male on pct.
    Would you purchase this product again? Were you satisfied with the results?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Would you purchase this product again? Were you satisfied with the results?
    yes, but i will do 2 bottles next time. i wanted to see what it would do on its own, but i really believe the 2 bottles i will do during pct will produce better results than the 1 bottle. results were a long time coming but were starting to show, i am planning to start primal male 2 weeks prior to end of cycle. hopefully the results i was seeing [feeling] will carry over to my cycle.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

one thing i took for granted was the great sleep i was getting while taking primal male, can tell a huge difference in quality of sleep since stopping the primal male. considering running primal male during and after cycle, i miss it already.
    •   

4. New Member

I ran two bottles, at first I thought I was getting something out of this product.......i.e. agression, strength, libido...anyway I've got bloodwork done near the end of the 2nd bottle and Testosterone Total and Free seemed to be at "baseline" and in fact if you want to get techinal my Total Testosterone was a few Ng/dl lower then my last bloodwork while on nothing at all and Free Test was also not raised, as a matter a fact it too is on the low end....

Very dissapointed, I thought it had worked.....I was even ready to post a review on the solid strength gains,etc i made on it. Guess all gains made were from hard work alone and the libido boost from the iccarin?.
  5. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm just beginning week four on PM, MassFX and Drive stack. My body weight has remained constant but I have lost about a 1/2" from my waist and gained 1/4" on my arms. The pumps in the gym are great. I have notice slight lethergy from this stack. I counter with stims.
  6. Professional Member

one thing i took for granted was the great sleep i was getting while taking primal male, can tell a huge difference in quality of sleep since stopping the primal male. considering running primal male during and after cycle, i miss it already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddball8945 View Post
    I ran two bottles, at first I thought I was getting something out of this product.......i.e. agression, strength, libido...anyway I've got bloodwork done near the end of the 2nd bottle and Testosterone Total and Free seemed to be at "baseline" and in fact if you want to get techinal my Total Testosterone was a few Ng/dl lower then my last bloodwork while on nothing at all and Free Test was also not raised, as a matter a fact it too is on the low end....

Very dissapointed, I thought it had worked.....I was even ready to post a review on the solid strength gains,etc i made on it. Guess all gains made were from hard work alone and the libido boost from the iccarin?.
    So your final thoughts looking back are this is the absolute best PCT-type product you've ever used? The member above said his blood work came back disappointing, any thoughts? Thanks a lot!
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    So your final thoughts looking back are this is the absolute best PCT-type product you've ever used? The member above said his blood work came back disappointing, any thoughts? Thanks a lot!
    hard to say any one product is best, but i did like it alot.

as to the guy saying his blood came back disappointing, who knows? when i got put on trt i was 3 weeks into a dthc/hyperdrol2 cycle and my total test was 31. lots of guys claim to have blood tests showing each of those products raised test levels.
  8. Professional Member

hard to say any one product is best, but i did like it alot.

as to the guy saying his blood came back disappointing, who knows? when i got put on trt i was 3 weeks into a dthc/hyperdrol2 cycle and my total test was 31. lots of guys claim to have blood tests showing each of those products raised test levels.
    I appreciate your feedback... but I'm so confused now, I'm just going to stick with Clomid and some DAA raw powder. Thanks man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testopro and Primal Male
    By Kina Mutai in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 05:32 PM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 12:44 PM
  3. primal male on cycle
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 01:28 PM