Scivation Vasocharge Review.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The good people at Scivation were nice enough to send me a tub of Refreshing Berry VasoCharge to try out. So i thought i would post my review.

When i talked to Marc about Vasocharge i told him i was after a sort of "all in one" pre workout, Creatine/ba/Cm drink, that i could make a STAPLE. I am pleased to say this fit the bill perfectly. It will be a permanent staple of mine.

Dosing- I does this at 2 scoops on an empty stomach prior to training. I only used it on workout days, 3 days a week. On non workout days i dosed 5g creatine mono, 5g beta alanine. At this dosing the tub lasted a while.

Energy-9/10
Good clean energy. I didn't get quite the euphoric feeling that i get with pre-workout stims like RPM, but i got super clean energy, that lead to intense workouts.

Strength
Not sure i can really give this a rating, but i can say i made constant progress in the gym.
Pumps-10/10
I normally don't make a big deal about "pumps", but i figured i would mention them. I responded very well to Vasocharge in that department. I normally don't get much NO effects from supps, but surprisingly got good solid pumps.

Endurance-10/10
Never had a dull workout, or felt fatigued.. Always powered through my workouts, and had gas left in the tank.

Taste-10/10
Let me start off by saying I really don't like Berry flavored anything, but i must say i enjoyed the taste of this from the first sip. By the end of the tub, i was totally in love with it.. After my tub ran out i had to switch over to an old tub of Ragnarok Blue Raz, to use up, and it tasted awful in comparison. Vasocharge has no nasty aftertaste either.

I am a big lemonade fan, so i cant wait to try that flavor next time.

Mix ability -9/10
Mixed very well in a shaker. No grit at the bottom. Another place where Ragnarok pales in comparison, there is always "sand" at the bottom of my shaker.

Overall-9/10
Really enjoyed it. Nothing crazy, wont pack on 30lbs of lean mass in a weak. Just a solidly formulated product, that i can use as a staple pre workout drink. It is exactly what i was after.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lemonade is a great flavor...you will be impressed.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
blue berry eh ? nice. I've only used the lemonade before

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It isn't blue berry, it is "berry" Pretty damn tasty..

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
For for a sic product. I recomend everyone try it once. Will NOT be disappointed.

rubberchicken

Awards
Nice review. Looks like a good product. Officially on my 'to try' list.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
VasoCharge/Primal NO2 are my favorite preworkout products of all time. I've tried them all, but nothing stacks up to this product.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I used the samples that NP was nice enough to send me and I have to say that it is now my favorite PWO supp.

Thixotrope

Thixotrope

Awards
All I used was one scoop pre-workout and I was jacked. Good stuff! Marc knows his $h!t

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Sick sale on this product for 14.99. Picked me up some.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was one of the few products that actually really surprised me, and i enjoyed. Such a simple product, but effective.

I saw that 14.99 sale, i am going to have to grab a tub.