SUS500 & Furazadrol stack log

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards
my first post...yeah. i'm 43, 5'11'', and 201lbs. been working out for 10 years and have done several cycles before of max lmg, phera-plex, haladrol, and SUS500. i'm going to start a 4 week stack of SUS500 and furazadrol the end of april to look like:

SUS500: 2/day for 30 days
Frazadrol: 2/day for days 1-3, 3/day for days 4-8, 4/day for days 9-19, and 5/day for days 20-30.

Pre cycle for 1 week prior, during cycle, and pct:
milk thistle (except during cycle, liver) 500mg/2day
red rice yeast (cholesterol) 600mg/2day
CoQ10 100mg/1day
Flaxseed Oil (Cholesterol, BP, skin) 1000mg/2day
Fish Oil (heart) 1000mg/2day
Odorless Garlic (BP) 1000mg/2day
Saw Palmetto (prostate) 160mg/2day
Taurine (if back pumps occur) 500mg/2day
Multi Vitamin 500mg/2day
Hawthorn Berry 500mg/2day

Post cycle for 4 weeks after will include my pre and during cycle supplements as well as:
wk 1:
Nolva 40mg (night), ARLI Restore 1 cap, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg

wk 2:
Nolva 30mg (night), ARLI Restore 2 caps, 4 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg

wk 3:
Nolva 20mg (night), ARLI Restore 3 caps, 5 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

wk 4: Nolva 10mg (night), ARLI Restore 4 caps, 6 fenugreek caps, DHEA 100mg

my goals are to reduce the waist and gain 10 lbs of lean muscle.

what do u think? all suggestions welcomed.

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards
i will also be doing blood work immediately before cycle and after post cycle. i will post all as well as my measurements before, during and after. no pics....sorry.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
just a note. it seems sus500 isn't much at 2 a day if you weigh over 170. just a thought.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey wassup brah? I need to let you know that with your experience and size that dose of SUS500 is really not enough. I ran it at 2caps for a while then bumped to 3, cant say it did too much for me at all. Others are reporting this too. I think you need to buy one or two more bottles honestly..

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
hey wassup brah? I need to let you know that with your experience and size that dose of SUS500 is really not enough. I ran it at 2caps for a while then bumped to 3, cant say it did too much for me at all. Others are reporting this too. I think you need to buy one or two more bottles honestly..
which sucks cause it is definately one of the more expensive ph's out there

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards
hmmm....i ran sus once 5 months ago at 2/day and gained about 10 wet pounds. think i'll start at 2/day and maybe bump it up at the 2 week mark if i'm not getting results. i'm adding the furazadrol and stepping that up to twice the bottle dosage hoping to dry out some of the gains. i plan on blood testing and cycling 24april.

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards

pistonpump.....tell me about your sus500 cycle. how long? with what?
...mahalo

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ran Pplex for a month then sus500 for about a month. i didnt log it so i cant remember exactly but im sure i did 2 caps for at least 2 1/2 weeks then i went to 3 caps for maybe a week. i tried 4 caps maybe for a day. I didnt see much from this stuff at all really. I was just taking a multivitamin at the time

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards
ok. i've started my pre-cycle supps. i'll be blood testing on april 24, and also starting my cycle same day.

however, i've decided to change the cycle and increase the furazadrol. my cycle will look like:

Furazadrol: 3/day for days 1-10, 4/day for days 11-20, 5/day for days 21-30, 6/day for days 31-40
SUS500: 2/day for days 11-40

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards
Day 1

first the weight and measurements:

203 lbs
Left Bicep 16.5
Right Bicep 16.375
Left Thigh 25
Right Thigh 25
Waist 38
Chest 45

got my blood work this morning. will post next week when i get the results.

i eat healthy and work out strong. i basically work out every day continuously rotating days between legs, backs/bi's, chest/tri's, and shoulders with the occasional day off. my diet is ok, but not great. i don't count calories/protein. suffice it to say i probably need to eat more protein. i don't eat junk.

so this post will not contain work out and diet specifics. and i will not be updating everyday. more like 1 or 2 times/week. i will focus on how i feel, side effects, and measured gains against today's baseline weight and measurements. my goal is to maintain weight, reduce the waist, and increase muscle mass.

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards
Blood Work

This from day 1 before starting cycle:

cholesterol: 188
triglycerides: 127
HDL: 34
LDL: 129
chol/HDL ratio: 5.5

all other results were in limits except for the following:
BUN: 26
SGOT (AST): 54
iron, total: 138

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards
Day 8

no noticeable sides. i feel tighter and and my work outs are stronger, but it may be a mental thing at this point.

here are my measurements:

weight: 204

left thigh: 25.5
right thigh: 25.375

left bicep: 16.875
right bicep: 16.375

chest: 45.5
waist: 37.5

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Im waiting to see what happens to HDL/LDL--- if theres any truth that it helps cholesterol [furaz]---I notice your values are not to good to start with-Im not to filmilar with the other sup your taking --gonna go check it out now.

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards
Hdl/ldl

Im waiting to see what happens to HDL/LDL--- if theres any truth that it helps cholesterol [furaz]---I notice your values are not to good to start with-Im not to filmilar with the other sup your taking --gonna go check it out now.
my lipids have been slightly depressed for the last few years as i've been cycling 2/year for the last 3 years. my understanding is that furazadrol can lower LDL values, but it will also reduce HDL values. i plan to blood test after my pct is complete and hope to find similar values to my pre-cycle blood work. time will tell.

casey2

casey2

Awards
so hows the cycle going man? what are the updates??

kamaaina guy

kamaaina guy

Awards
Day 20

sides have been very mild. i'm not sleeping as well at night and slightly lethargic at times during the day. i'm a little surprised my appetite has not really increased. also just a slight alpha-male syndrome at this time, which i've always liked. i definitely feel harder and tighter. my measurements are not as strong as i'd like. at this point, this cycle has been slightly disappointing.

here are my measurements:

weight: 207 (+3)

left thigh: 25.5 (no change)
right thigh: 25.5 (+.125)

left bicep: 16.75 (-.1)
right bicep: 16.5 (+.125)

chest: 46.5 (+1)
waist: 37.5 (no change)

that's all for now....