My Gaspari Size On and Super Pump Log

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I will start stack of Super Pump and Size On tomorrow all my stats will be published tomorrow as well. As well as I will be doing German Volume Training.Thank you.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Sounds good. What kind of routine will you be doing?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you used superpump before?Some,including me,call it superdump.You might find out why.What flavor sizeon did you get?The lemon is great!

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Here are my stats:

195lbs
Waist 35inches
Arms 15inches
Calves 15inches
Quads 24inches
Chest 44inches
Forearms 13inches

I used Super pump this morning, 40 min pre workout as directed. I had a bit of a head ache when I woke up and after I started to workout it got really bad. I believe that Super pump contributed. Also had an upset stomach from it but good energy for 8am on a Sunday morning. Didn't take the Size on during my workout as I felt sick from only one scoop of SuperPump. I will take the Size-on at Bedtime as directed as an option. My Training regiment was Chest and Back today and this is my first day trying German Volume Training. A definate exhausting routine.

The way I see it , If Your Not Going All The Way Then, Why Go At All. I will provide my weekly training regiment and a day sample diet later on this week... I still feel a bit pumped and I have more than normal energy, can't sit down long enough to watch tv.

I should also let all you good folks know that I took a little more then a week off from training as I was injured. I am
110% now and I feel the break was good for me to avoid the risk of overtraining. So I will keep you guys n girls up to date on my results and If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to drop me a line. Thanks.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I forgot superpump made me sick too.I guess you haven't had to make frequent trips to the bathroom though to pi$$ out your a$$?Try xlevol instead.It's much better,and NP has it pretty cheap.(search try xlevol)What flavor of sizeon did you get?

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
The size on flavor is Grape and for the Super Pump- Tropical Punch. No Major problems with the runs and I hope I don't get em.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The size on flavor is Grape and for the Super Pump- Tropical Punch. No Major problems with the runs and I hope I don't get em.
I think the runs are from the first dose.It might happen if you increase the dose.The grape is damn good too.But lemon is great!Sometimes I had to hold back to not drink it all too fast during the wo.I just use crea mono now though.Much cheaper.All my money goes to more hardcore supps now and all the baggage of supps that come with them :lol: I started making my own weight gainer shakes too.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
What is your recipe for your weight gain? I am so tired of buying them all the time.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
search Your favorite homamade shake recipe for a couple.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
my .02:

Sp-250 is good, doesnt give me the dumps, but happens to a lot of others. AP on the other hand.....
The tropical punch flavor is the worst for sp-250

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Did Legs and Abs this morning at 6:30 am, it is now 6:20 pm and I still have enough energy to walk the dog after I just ate and had a shower. I am not giving all credit to this stack as it is only day 2 and it could very possibly be a placebo effect and my routine, time off and the stack but, my chest and back feel great and thats what counts. I do feel that by me posting everyday it may get boring to the readers so I hope to keep it short and sweet. I drank the size on an hour before bed, I don't mean to be rude with this comment or offend anyone but I was a bedroom cowboy with my girl last night till around 11:30pm and woke up at 5:30am , worked out from 6:30 till 7:30 am hardcore on legs, went to work until 5:30 pm. Not to mention I am in construction and I still feel energized. Just thaught I would mention that. I will see where it takes me regardless. I will sleep a good ( 9 hours tonight I hope ).

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
(Yesterday was my day off from training.)- I will save the super pump for training days and I will take size on everyday before bed.

Today was arms and shoulders, great workout. Starting to have to use the washroom more but not that bad. I am definately more pumped since starting my stack. I will update further Friday.

(Tomorrow is another non-training day.)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i love superpump250 and sizeOn. love love love. other hate. it didnt give me the runs and is the only stim i have tried so far to give me what i liked

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I will start stack of Super Pump and Size On tomorrow all my stats will be published tomorrow as well. As well as I will be doing German Volume Training.Thank you.
will you/are you taking size-on during your workouts ? or just post workouts

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
take sizeOn during your workout. it will work alot better IMO

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I will take size on during my workout tomorrow. Normally I have been taking it at bd time

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I worked out on my chest and back yesterday and my legs today. I used Size on during my work out. It is better to use it during workout. Thanks TL.

By the way Guys I actually met Rich Gaspari today at the Vancouver Convention Centre. He hooked me up with a sample of Plasmajet. I should have braught a camera, I may go back again tomorrow with one. Nice guy, short but built like a mofo.

I have gained 3lbs in the last week and a half. My girls can notice the difference. I am still really excited about these products. Ttyl

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I got the complete stack of the ultimate monster mass gaspari stack yesterday, I am so pump to try the plasma jet, Halodrol today that I couldn't sleep.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I used to use it and I took it before bed on off days.Thats what the directions tell you to do.It's just creatine with a little carbs.
ohh got cha .. yahh i jus saw the cell-mass label from bsn .. same instructions .. was jus unaware of it ..thnks

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I got the complete stack of the ultimate monster mass gaspari stack yesterday, I am so pump to try the plasma jet, Halodrol today that I couldn't sleep.
ha a big gaspari fan ? lol

ive heard some good stuff about halodrol .. good luck with ure stack .. def. update and ill check back

g'luck

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
So guys I started my stack with plasmajet, halodrol, novedex xt and including my already 3 wks on size-on and Superpump. The first 3wks I gained around 6 lbs which braught me up to 200lbs. I am now at 203lbs first thing in the morning. Now I believe it is the G V training and the supplements. My diet has stayed the same and I am an extremely hard gainer, so for me this is huge. My body looks like I am pumped all the time and when I am pumped I look like I weigh in at 220lbs. Today is Day 5 of the added supplements and I feel fantastic. I will weigh myself on Tuesday and hope I will be 204-205lbs.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Today was Chest and Back, Yesterday was off. I weighed in at 204lbs plus first thing. What can I say other than I feel great. I need to get the woman to give me more massages though. Tomorrow the dreaded legs routine . Sorry guys if I am not so thorough this is my first log and I am trying to do it on bb.com as well so I hope I am doing ok. Thanks.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran some super pump a ways back, so I ask this question from experience. Does it give you the runs? It killed me, smelt like butane

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I crap about 3 times a day as apposed to 1 time a day. Not solid craps either so ya gives me a bit of the runs. Is it worth it, I would say yes.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Today was legs day. I am f$$ken tired. Look good, feel strong so it is worth it. I am starting to get acne a little on my back, but it is worth it. I am filling out nicely without much bf gains. I am tryin to post my pics but having trouble.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Today was legs day. I am f$$ken tired. Look good, feel strong so it is worth it. I am starting to get acne a little on my back, but it is worth it. I am filling out nicely without much bf gains. I am tryin to post my pics but having trouble.
nice, are still at 204lbs ?
ure bf's been steady all through out ? even when u started superpump & sizeon ??

if so that is real good.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice, are still at 204lbs ?
ure bf's been steady all through out ? even when u started superpump & sizeon ??

if so that is real good.
I used halodrol liquigels before and it seemed to work nicely as a cutter while I was bulking.I seen an increase in measurements with no weight gain and I decided to take advantage of this.I started to eat healthier than usual and leaned out quite nicely while still eating a lot and doing no cardio.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
sorry for slackin on the log. Mon was off- Tuesday was arms, major pump yesterday, and today was off. Tomorrow is Chest and Back. I am now 205lbs. To answer your question PsychoB abble is that my stomach is definately bigger But I have gained in inches everywhere. My arms are now 15.5 unpumped and before they were 15.25 pumped. My chest is almost 1.5 bigger. I am bigger everywhere even in the forearms anywhere from .5 plus. I have know ties with Gaspari and I have no reason to bs but, I do know what it is like to waste my time and money on bullshit supps and Routines. I consider myself to be a smart person because I am willing to listen and learn and I have to say that german volume training and Gaspari supplements have helped me pack on size and break through my 196lbs plateu. I tried so much to get heavier and more muscle and man am I ever happy. I wiegh 205lbs and I am F$$ken growing by the day. I am going to win bb.com transformation of the month you watch.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I put my pics in my photo's for now. Have a look and see the progress. Thanks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stuff wold give me the runs at first, but then I would adjust, but the size and wait would go away quick as soon as I stopped taking it, but eh

D

DI3S3L

Awards
I forgot superpump made me sick too.I guess you haven't had to make frequent trips to the bathroom though to pi$$ out your a$$?Try xlevol instead.It's much better,and NP has it pretty cheap.(search try xlevol)What flavor of sizeon did you get?

right after the gym i would run home to expell the 2l i drank while at the gym through my a$$. great products and worked well just im not a fan of the after effects.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like the Plasmajets and halodrol? I didn't care much for the Halodrol myself, but I kind of like the Plasmajets. I ask because I am using size on and plasmajet right now in prep for the AX triple stack (waiting on nutrplanet to be back in stock with retain 2

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I like the plasmajet alot. The halodrol is only one a day and I have only been taking it for 10days. I also started to take 1 x factor a day as well. I hope I don't lose my size. I will have to turn it up a notch now. I am gonna squat until I puke. LOL. Oh and I am starting to get acne alittle on my back. Got alot before from horsepower, I still have scares.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I will log a few weeks after I am done on the supplements to see if I kept the weight.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the one thing i did like about super pum when i used it was i felt i didn't seem to build up a tolerance to it, at least not like other stuff like no-xplode

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
It definately helps me workout at 6:30 am and then go to work. What supplements are you taking now Copycat?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right after the gym i would run home to expell the 2l i drank while at the gym through my a$$. great products and worked well just im not a fan of the after effects.
I would do that almost all day.I couldn't fart unless I was on the toilet.The sad thing is it took me untill almost the end of the tub to realise what it was.I just never put 2 and 2 tohether.I thought something was wrong with me.One day my liquid sh!t had a redish tint......then I got it!

D

DI3S3L

Awards
I would do that almost all day.I couldn't fart unless I was on the toilet.The sad thing is it took me untill almost the end of the tub to realise what it was.I just never put 2 and 2 tohether.I thought something was wrong with me.One day my liquid sh!t had a redish tint......then I got it!

yeah it was all day. it was just really bad after my workout. stuff worked great, im just dissapointed with the after effects.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It definately helps me workout at 6:30 am and then go to work. What supplements are you taking now Copycat?

At the moment I am taking Syntha 6 protein (love the taste) Animal pac vitamins (free) Size on, plasmajets, Flax, chondroitan, and H20, H20, H20, along with an attempt to a clean diet. I'll be changing things a bit when I start my AX triple stack. I am really just trying to recover from Pneumonia right now as well.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Thursday was Chest and Back. Today was legs. I have to say that with germand Volume training it is awsome for your upper body, as for lower body I am going to change my routine the next time around. I am starting to get sick of super dump as well.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I haven't wrote on the log for a few. I feel like the Halodrol liquigels and x factor are kickin in. I have changed my routine to an upper body, lower body split. I will weigh myself closer to the end of the week. Tomorrow is legs. Oh I got an awsome stack after this one, Black China Straight Phlexed and there pct after. That is a 60 day stack of results brothers and sisters.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I haven't wrote on the log for a few. I feel like the Halodrol liquigels and x factor are kickin in. I have changed my routine to an upper body, lower body split. I will weigh myself closer to the end of the week. Tomorrow is legs. Oh I got an awsome stack after this one, Black China Straight Phlexed and there pct after. That is a 60 day stack of results brothers and sisters.
Is black china a designer steroid?I like doing an upper lower split too.Upper on mon and thurs,and legs on tues and fri.I do only basic heavy lifts with this routine.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Pantera- It's a prohormone. It's my first time giving a ph a try so I am excited ,but nervous as well. I have a proper pct and milk thistle so I have done my research. Straight Phlexed is a natural occurring pheromone that was designed to increase hormonal and androgenic levels in your body. By elevating your hormonal and androgenic levels, this will allow your muscle to have substantial energy which in turn means mind blowing workouts that focus on the growth of your muscles. With your now elevated hormonal and androgenic levels, this allows you to have intensified workouts, which will result in increased strength, muscle hardening and promote growth of your muscles. Compare to PheraPlex™. What do you think? Oh I do think that the Halodrol Liguigels is a mild prohormone. nothing compared to what the Straight Phlexed is though.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I worked on lower body today, but I feel a huge pump throughout my whole body. I now started taking 1 halodrol in the morning, 1 x factor with supper and another Halodrol at night with my Novedex xt. I have to say that up until now I think that Size-on is the best product of them all so far. You get bigger by the day on it. We will see about the halodrol and novedex. I do feel the hunger and doms on X factor and Halodrol. I am aways hungry and I am always sore. Not during my work outs ,immediately after. Also I got more acne and joint pain. My muscle are pretty tight as well. I do believe I made the right decision on this stack ,but I will post my honest opinions after this log is finished.