Dboyzl's virgin stack neovar & RPM

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. today was my complete off day from lifting.
    i took 2 rpm this morning and 1 more before dinner
    3 neovar before lunch 2 before dinner....taking pictures right now.

2. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    today was my complete off day from lifting.
    i took 2 rpm this morning and 1 more before dinner
    3 neovar before lunch 2 before dinner....taking pictures right now.
    RPM makes you feel pretty ninja on off days, eh? I know it did for me. I had to go jog to burn some of the "buzz" feeling off. Keep up the good work dude!
    •   

3. 1st Week Pictures

4-13-08

4-6-08

4. nice work, keep it up

5. keep at it nick lookin good. i expect to see good things
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

6. Thumbs up Alright...gotcha!

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    3 before meal preceeding my WO and 4 before my post WO meal for a total of 7 a day
    Just checking...
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

7. Yesterday was an off day but i'm still taking the supps like i'm supposed to.
    I'm noticing significant endurance increase and great pumps. The strength is increasing as well.
    Side effects are minimal, i notice a bit of gas shortly after taking the pills but other than that nothing except increased aggression.
    I'm pretty irratated right now. My entire family is pissing me off, just everything is setting me off i'm having to fight pretty hard to contain it but im managing....i like it.
    anyways....g2g

8. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Just checking...
    was looking at your sig, I wonder who the newest unfriendly AN rep is

9. ok sorry bout the log being down for a couple days, just had a really hectic schedule. i havent had time to goto the gym but ive been doin some simple stuff at home
    pushups
    curls
    dips
    abs

the log is back on schedule now though.
    i tried something new with the supps and i found out i like it more:
    1 in the morning when i wake up
    3 45 minutes before my WO
    1 as im getting ready for bed
    *i like the state my body stays in when i take them like this, my off days i take 1 a.m. 2 p.m.

also, this stack has been fun to experiment with the carb intake with the neovar and how it affects the rpm on my body...i've discovered that on my days that i have a later lunch ( less time between lunch and WO ) that i feel the effects less and seem more sluggish. my carb intake every neovar meal is between 100-200 carbs.

i will be hitting the gym today and will post my WO tonite. thanks for your patience and support everyone

10. so your mom gave you your supps back huh

11. lmaooooooooo
  12. Talking Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    was looking at your sig, I wonder who the newest unfriendly AN rep is
    Good question...we're all friendly reps...mmm, if there was one that was unfriendly it would be...well I can't think of one...lol.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  13. Thumbs up Thanks for keeping your log going!

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    ok sorry bout the log being down for a couple days, just had a really hectic schedule. i havent had time to goto the gym but ive been doin some simple stuff at home
    pushups
    curls
    dips
    abs

the log is back on schedule now though.
    i tried something new with the supps and i found out i like it more:
    1 in the morning when i wake up
    3 45 minutes before my WO
    1 as im getting ready for bed
    *i like the state my body stays in when i take them like this, my off days i take 1 a.m. 2 p.m.

also, this stack has been fun to experiment with the carb intake with the neovar and how it affects the rpm on my body...i've discovered that on my days that i have a later lunch ( less time between lunch and WO ) that i feel the effects less and seem more sluggish. my carb intake every neovar meal is between 100-200 carbs.

i will be hitting the gym today and will post my WO tonite. thanks for your patience and support everyone
    Hey I say thank you for keeping the log going. Some guys when they take time off while running their logs never return...its good to see your back at it and continuing on.

Cheers!

14. nah my mom wants me to go and get a doctors permission to take this stuff....i'm tryin to get an app for 6:30 a.m. tomorow, im about to call them back and see if i can do it then.

i was able to get enough to last me till thursday though. if i cant manage to get the doctor to say yes im not sure what im going to do. the only thing she doesnt like is how aggressive the rpm made me (all she took away was the rpm). but i may be able to finish my log anyways if i can find somewhere that sells rpm local (vitamin shoppe). i just wont admit to taking anything anymore.

todays WO was incredible.
    pumps 10/10
    endurance 10/10
    strength 10/10

bench 3x7 135
    incline 3x7 95
    decline 3x7 135
    DB flys 2x13 35
    BB curls 3x10 65
    dips 3x10
    trap roll 3x15 225

i felt pumped through the whole WO....i stayed light on my carb intake for lunch and noticed the difference in a positive way for my WO then had a huge dinner to make up for it =D

*tomorow: abs, back, triceps, shoulders

15. looks good bro

16. dont get yourself in trouble homeh! Some angry mothers will give supplements a bad name.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

17. lol!!!

18. yesterday
    military press 3x15 65
    weight dips 3x10 35
    skullcrushers 3x10 45
    ab press 3x20 35
    bridges 3x60 45
    *i dont know much to work back....help?

19. todays WO

bench 2x7 135, 2x7 115
    incline 3x7 95
    squat 3x10 185
    BB curls 3x15 65
    DB flys 3x10 35
    trap roll 3x20 225

tomorow is rest day....i felt fatigued today
    pumps 9/10
    strength 9/10
    endurance 10/10

*im not seeing alot of growth in my chest. im wondering if my form is off on the bench cuz my arms have grown a bunch. im curious to try isolates
    **anyone have any tips on how to isolate center and upper pectoral muscles?

*****i love this stack

20. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    **anyone have any tips on how to isolate center and upper pectoral muscles?
    Widen your grip, focus on pinching your scapulas and keep your elbows back when you're coming down.

21. How's it goin' Drumma? Rugger's advice is solid..... try doing dumbbell presses in place of bar if possible as well.

As for back exercises..... pullups and deadlifts need to be foundation additions to your routine.

22. def try the DB's they isolate pretty good. and you can control & get a better flex while lifting. ill help you with it next time i see you

23. squeeze presses with DBs too.

the dbs stay in contact all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Thibaudeau
    The Squeeze Press

You must understand one thing: your body is built for survival, not to be balanced and aesthetically pleasing. When you're lifting weights you're stimulating the muscles to grow larger and stronger. This is an adaptive response to physical work.

However, just doing an exercise doesn't guarantee that you'll be stimulating growth in the muscle you want to maximize. Your body is built for survival. When doing a bench press it doesn't know that your goal is to build a big chest. All it knows is that a big ass weight is trying to crush you and if you don't lift it you'll die.

So in the interest of your physical integrity and survival, your body will use the muscles better suited to get you out of this menacing situation. If your triceps or deltoids are overpowering your chest, then your chest might not get fully stimulated from the bench press since the nervous system will "shift" more of the workload onto the overpowering muscle(s). This is why some guys get a big chest simply by bench pressing while others build nothing but triceps or shoulders.

Just because you're doing what's traditionally known as a "chest exercise" doesn't mean that you'll be stimulating maximal pectoral growth. Sometimes you have to force your body to use the muscle you want to stimulate. This is what the "squeeze press" does.

It's a dumbbell bench press movement with one slight difference: the dumbbells are kept in contact with each other at all times and you're actively squeezing them inward (against each other) as hard as possible. This simple action will shift all the stress onto the pectorals.

It's very important to understand this point: you should squeeze in the dumbbells as hard as possible during every inch of every single rep. This is what makes this exercise effective.

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    squeeze presses with DBs too.

the dbs stay in contact all the time.
    i like that one!!!

thnx for help all
    *will be implementing deadlift to routine now and pulls also

25. deadlift is awesome...I love it haha. explosion.

26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ohhhhh you just reminded me of that whole pack, the bakery favorites. god, the cinnamon bun is killer

strawberry creme > all
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  27. 4-27-08 pix

1 month ago
    2 weeks ago

28. Lookn a lot leaner man!

29. lookin good man. lookin good. keep it up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 911, whats up? Dboyzl's test!
    By drummaboyzl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 02:47 AM
  2. Dboyzl movin' up
    By drummaboyzl in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 02:16 AM