Dboyzl's virgin stack neovar & RPM

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a bunch to Lanbane and the bunch for this awesome opportunity to run Neovar and RPM. Unlike the other winners i will be running this log for a bulk/recomp.
This will be my first sponsored log so i'll make sure to put 110% into it. I will be taking my before pictures the day i receive the supp's and post them on here and will post new pictures once a week.

My WO routine will look somethin like this:
Monday-off day because of bowling league at night
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday-bench, incline, decline, db flys w/ superset curls
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday-squat, ABs, back, traps, arms
**1-2 mile jog daily
**i also work abs every night before bed

My diet consists of:
pretty much whatever i want to eat since im running a bulk and need the calories. I typically carry a 50/35/15 though. 50 carb, 35 protein, 15 fat. I will most likely be adding more fats and less carbs to my diet though. I also need to bump up my calorie intake by about 800.

Supplements:
Obviously the RPM and Neovar
Whey protein
(occasional energy drink -AMP'd is the best!)

guess thats it for now. cant wait to receive these products and get this log under way. stay tuned :wave:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i see your still usin that WO i wrote you. keep it you should see some nice gains. you already are actually.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol nice. guess we both have great taste. and great minds think alike =D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
in on 1 cant wait for it

u should enjoy this

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait either. i'm all conditioned again so i shouldn't be extremely sore and have to take a day break no matter the lifting i do. lemme tell ya though, i tried this weighted crunch thing.....my lower 4 abs were beyond tender for about 3 days. lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
was it the one i showed you at the school gym? where you hold the 25 lbs weight over your head? thats a beastly one. ya bro me you and sam are gonna be beastly in about 3 months. just keep it up!!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
instead of holding it above my head i hold a 35 above my sternum and go horizontal to about 85*

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Got my RPM & Neovar today in the mail. Let me make sure on the dosing with Lanbane then i'll get this log started

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thnx. im pretty sure hes going to keep the dosing the same as normal but i wanna make sure. i want to start this on friday

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I just did a cycle with creatine mono and rpm. Great results, I gained some quality mass on my shoulders and lats. I look very full, yet lean. I stay pretty lean year round, but now you can see much more definition, and body fat dropped some. Hope you have a good run man, if you keep your diet in check you'll definitely have great results.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
the neovar is a creatine ethyl ester so i should see some great results that i can compare relatively to yours

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. You've been putting in a lot of hard work setting up your diet and training. Hope this stack treats you well.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
BEFORE PICTURES:

3-24-08

4-6-08

starting log tomorow

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
at school right now, cant wait till its over so i can hit the weight room. ill be taking lunch between 10:45-11:15 (today is my early lunch at school).
i'm going to take:
2 neovar at 10:30
3 RPM at 2:45
WO 3:00-4:30
1 RPM at 4:30
2 neovar at 4:30
dinner 5:15
-i'll edit later to add in what i do in my WO

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
what carbs you going to eat at lunch?
kinda hard since we dont have off campus lunch to go home but ill be having
12'' sub on wheat, swiss, turkey, olives, dressing
pint of 2% milk
choc pop tart
nectarine

Lcmass89

Awards
hey bro, i'll follow ya on this :head:
good luck

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill be following

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see a great difference for just one month in your pics man keep up the good work :)

I will be following along.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah boy. showin quite a bit of heart in that weight room today my friend

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ok so i started the stack today and wow did i feel pumped. even now, 45 mins after my WO i still feel pumped.

bench: 115x5, 135x5, 2x5 145, 2x155
incline: 3x5 75, 85x5, 95x3
DB flys: 3x13 35
barbell curls: 2x10 65 ,75x6
db curls: 3x10 35
weighted ab situps: 2x15 25, 2x15 35
*not a real intense WO but thats cuz i have bowling league tonite

endurance: 10/10
strength: 8/10
pump: 7/10

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
at school right now, cant wait till its over so i can hit the weight room. ill be taking lunch between 10:45-11:15 (today is my early lunch at school).
i'm going to take:
2 neovar at 10:30
3 RPM at 2:45
1 RPM at 4:30
2 neovar at 4:30
-i'll edit later to add in what i do in my WO
We need to revise this dosing son.

2 neovar and 1 RPM at 10:30

3 RPM at 2:15

4 neovar at 4:50

Dinner 5:15

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The schedule you outlined above... is that a typical day?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
The schedule you outlined above... is that a typical day?
during the week every other day lunch is at 10:30 or 12:15
as for the WO i keep it light on mondays because of bowling league at night.
also, question. how do u want me take the supps on my off day?

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
What types of carbs are recommended prior to taking Neovar? Low or high G.I.?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
actually, you take the Neovar 15-20 mins before a carb-rich meal (at least what im being told to do)....so as far as before it i dont know if it matters

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, its after taking neovar, not before. generally low GI but some people find a mix works better. it has more to do with your individual insulin sensitivity, so you have to experiment a little. I use to like a couple pieces of whole grain bread and a banana :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
What types of carbs are recommended prior to taking Neovar? Low or high G.I.?
No carbs BEFORE.....

Neovar is taken 10-30 minutes before meals. As for carb sources, EasyEJL is the resident expert as he has tried every possible combination you can think of. In general, more complex sources are what I prefer.

Drumma,
Off days let's have you go 1 cap RPM and 1 cap Neovar on an empty stomach twice a day. Also, use a higher dose (3-5 capsules) of Neovar before breakfast (So neovar 3 times on off days and RPM twice).
Keep in mind these doses are all beginning doses. Based on how you feel, you can increase almost all of these in the near future.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D I think for many people on the 4 cap dose of neovar getting a pack of regular instant oatmeal is almost perfect, as it has a combination of complex and simpler carbs. 33g for quaker oatmeal maple + brown sugar regular flavor. some people can use a bit more, so a piece of fruit with it (sliced banana or apple right in the oatmeal) will add another 20-25g

seems to help to have the carb mix, not all straight complex. particularly since its post workout. I've started rethinking the banana to some extent, as fructose tends to go straight to liver rather than to muscle NORMALLY WITHOUT NEOVAR, so its made me question it. From personal use i've done neovar with fruits alone (cup of wild berries in chocolate whey shake!) and it worked as well as with oats, so maybe i'm being overly technical ;)

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Just got home.
supps today:
3 neovar 1 rpm at 12:15
lunch 12:30
3 rpm 2:30
WO 3:15-4:30
4 neovar 4:45
dinner 5:05
for dinner im having:
2 pieces wheat bread with butter
spaghetti with meat sauce
peas
milk
1 serving whey protein

Found my new maxes today
bench 165x1
incline 105x3
squat 205x2
barbell curls 95x2
i know that bench weight is low, i was at 215 just over a year ago but stopped lifting completely. in the last 2 weeks ive gone up 20 lbs on it though so i should be back up in the 200's in the next 2 weeks or so (especially with this stack).
the rest of my WO went as follows:
bench 2x5 135, 2x5 145 1x5 155
incline 2x7 85 1x5 95
DB flys 1x15 35, 2x13 35, 1x10 45
BB curls 2x10 65, 1x7 75, 1x3 85
DB curls 3x10 35
weighted ab curls 3x15 35
weighted dips 2x15 25
skullcrushers 2x15 45
*i tried this thing where its like tackling in football, you get low and push up into it and finish it with your arms....idk what its called but ill find out.
on that ^ i did 2x270+frame weight
cooled off with 1/2 mile jog

endurance 7/10
strength 8/10
pump 10/10

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just got home.
supps today:
3 neovar 1 rpm at 12:15
lunch 12:30
3 rpm 2:30
WO 3:15-4:30
4 neovar 4:45
dinner 5:05
for dinner im having:
2 pieces wheat bread with butter
spaghetti with meat sauce
peas
milk
1 serving whey protein

Found my new maxes today
bench 165x1
incline 105x3
squat 205x2
barbell curls 95x2
i know that bench weight is low, i was at 215 just over a year ago but stopped lifting completely. in the last 2 weeks ive gone up 20 lbs on it though so i should be back up in the 200's in the next 2 weeks or so (especially with this stack).
the rest of my WO went as follows:
bench 2x5 135, 2x5 145 1x5 155
incline 2x7 85 1x5 95
DB flys 1x15 35, 2x13 35, 1x10 45
BB curls 2x10 65, 1x7 75, 1x3 85
DB curls 3x10 35
weighted ab curls 3x15 35
weighted dips 2x15 25
skullcrushers 2x15 45
*i tried this thing where its like tackling in football, you get low and push up into it and finish it with your arms....idk what its called but ill find out.
on that ^ i did 2x270+frame weight
cooled off with 1/2 mile jog

endurance 7/10
strength 8/10
pump 10/10
From a training perspective I got a question. Was that workout today just to find maxes or was it an actually part of your weekly split? I ask because didn't you do that workout (or at least bench a couple other identical exercises) yesterday? If you were just testing maxes then you would probably be a little bit weaker since you hit those body parts yesterday, but if it was your split you may want to definitely think about changing it for more rest.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i did it mostly for maxes but i did those first. i had a spot throughout my WO cuz i was a little tired but i didnt want to take the day off because i have an interview for a new job tomorow and wont make it to the gym.
i focused mainly on my triceps today but couldn't resist doin some chest.
*EDIT:actually looking at my WO it doesn't look like i focused on my triceps lol. but thats what i was mainly thinking about today. triceps, abs, biceps. i will start actually sticking to my schedule starting thursday.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
i did it mostly for maxes but i did those first. i had a spot throughout my WO cuz i was a little tired but i didnt want to take the day off because i have an interview for a new job tomorow and wont make it to the gym.
i focused mainly on my triceps today but couldn't resist doin some chest.
*EDIT:actually looking at my WO it doesn't look like i focused on my triceps lol. but thats what i was mainly thinking about today. triceps, abs, biceps. i will start actually sticking to my schedule starting thursday.
Alright. Just be careful to not be too gung-ho about repetitive chest/certain body part workouts too close in proximity to each other. You got a good head on your shoulders so you will be fine, just be vigilant.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thnx OCC. ya i'll cut down to every other day like my original routine i presented to Lanbane.

wish me luck all on my interview tomorow.....the general manager of the company offered me a job between 60k-100k a year =D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll start following along too!

I'm in for this one as well. Looks like you have gotten some pretty good help and advice so far, but if you have more questions...ask away and I will help as well.

Cheers!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Gettin the dosing straight ASAP.

I like some whole wheat and simple mix.
Oats and maple syrup(very little).
Apple and bannana w/ 1/2 bagel

i mean you gotta try something new eveyrtime and pay attention to how you feel. I had 1/2 bagel and 4 cups cheerios and i feel "swoll" w/ Anabolic pump. im hoping Neovar will provide the same.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
well since i cant do oatmeal for lunch (the meal before my WO) i have to vary what i eat from the school cafeteria. today i had pizza and it didnt seem to have a great effect on me as far as the supps went. yesterday when i ate a more healthy sub and stuff i felt great. so i know what u mean

and thnx SamBoz, i'll let ya know when i get a question =D

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your log drumma.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys. Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your log drumma.
hey not a prob. my bro alrdy has 5 pages on his log and he hasnt even started it yet.....so i need to catch up lol. j\k.
any questions about this stack ask away, use a great opportunity for quick answers when its available

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck nick. thanks for the days worth of neovar/rpm today, although it was too alte to use it so i will start it tomorrow.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ya ill bring the rest of it to school in the mornin

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
just got home.
supps today:
3 neovar 1 rpm @ 12:20
lunch 12:30-1:00
3 rpm @ 2:45
WO 3:30-4:45
4 neovar 5:00
wrestling practice 6:30-8:00
3 mile jog

today was my first wrestling practice but it is happening every tuesday and thursday so i will be lightening my WO's after school just a tad. do more for reps than weight on those days

workout today:
bench 2x5 145, 2x5 135, 2x7 115
incline 2x5 75, 2x5 95
decline 2x5 95, 2x5 115, 1x5 135
supersets of DB curls at 35 did 10, 7, 7, 5
BB curls 3x12 65
weighted AB curls 3x20 35
elbow toe hold 2 counts of 60 with 35 on back

endurance 10/10
strength 8/10
pump 10/10

im getting a great pump every WO. i even have a new vein coming out across my right bicep. cant wait to take pix this sunday and post to compare.
if you need questions on diet or anything ask away

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man, i knwo wrestling will get you going in good shape.

You all(rest of the loggers) got me beat on cardio for sure, but im just adjusting my diet and ill be right therefor the struggle....haha.

Peace.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
shoot yeah. ha wrestling was what helped me look the way i do. im glad yoru goin nick now i just have to work my schedule out to allow me time for free style.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hopefully you can go on tuesday i wanna wrestle u.