Dboyzl's virgin stack neovar & RPM

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. ok so i started the stack today and wow did i feel pumped. even now, 45 mins after my WO i still feel pumped.

    bench: 115x5, 135x5, 2x5 145, 2x155
    incline: 3x5 75, 85x5, 95x3
    DB flys: 3x13 35
    barbell curls: 2x10 65 ,75x6
    db curls: 3x10 35
    weighted ab situps: 2x15 25, 2x15 35
    *not a real intense WO but thats cuz i have bowling league tonite

    endurance: 10/10
    strength: 8/10
    pump: 7/10


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    at school right now, cant wait till its over so i can hit the weight room. ill be taking lunch between 10:45-11:15 (today is my early lunch at school).
    i'm going to take:
    2 neovar at 10:30
    3 RPM at 2:45
    WO 3:00-4:30
    1 RPM at 4:30
    2 neovar at 4:30
    dinner 5:15
    -i'll edit later to add in what i do in my WO
    We need to revise this dosing son.

    2 neovar and 1 RPM at 10:30

    3 RPM at 2:15

    WO 3:00-4:30

    4 neovar at 4:50

    Dinner 5:15
    •   
       


  3. The schedule you outlined above... is that a typical day?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    The schedule you outlined above... is that a typical day?
    during the week every other day lunch is at 10:30 or 12:15
    as for the WO i keep it light on mondays because of bowling league at night.
    also, question. how do u want me take the supps on my off day?

  5. What types of carbs are recommended prior to taking Neovar? Low or high G.I.?
    •   
       


  6. actually, you take the Neovar 15-20 mins before a carb-rich meal (at least what im being told to do)....so as far as before it i dont know if it matters

  7. well, its after taking neovar, not before. generally low GI but some people find a mix works better. it has more to do with your individual insulin sensitivity, so you have to experiment a little. I use to like a couple pieces of whole grain bread and a banana

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AFJON View Post
    What types of carbs are recommended prior to taking Neovar? Low or high G.I.?
    No carbs BEFORE.....

    Neovar is taken 10-30 minutes before meals. As for carb sources, EasyEJL is the resident expert as he has tried every possible combination you can think of. In general, more complex sources are what I prefer.


    Drumma,
    Off days let's have you go 1 cap RPM and 1 cap Neovar on an empty stomach twice a day. Also, use a higher dose (3-5 capsules) of Neovar before breakfast (So neovar 3 times on off days and RPM twice).
    Keep in mind these doses are all beginning doses. Based on how you feel, you can increase almost all of these in the near future.

  9. I think for many people on the 4 cap dose of neovar getting a pack of regular instant oatmeal is almost perfect, as it has a combination of complex and simpler carbs. 33g for quaker oatmeal maple + brown sugar regular flavor. some people can use a bit more, so a piece of fruit with it (sliced banana or apple right in the oatmeal) will add another 20-25g

    seems to help to have the carb mix, not all straight complex. particularly since its post workout. I've started rethinking the banana to some extent, as fructose tends to go straight to liver rather than to muscle NORMALLY WITHOUT NEOVAR, so its made me question it. From personal use i've done neovar with fruits alone (cup of wild berries in chocolate whey shake!) and it worked as well as with oats, so maybe i'm being overly technical

  10. Just got home.
    supps today:
    3 neovar 1 rpm at 12:15
    lunch 12:30
    3 rpm 2:30
    WO 3:15-4:30
    4 neovar 4:45
    dinner 5:05
    for dinner im having:
    2 pieces wheat bread with butter
    spaghetti with meat sauce
    peas
    milk
    1 serving whey protein

    Found my new maxes today
    bench 165x1
    incline 105x3
    squat 205x2
    barbell curls 95x2
    i know that bench weight is low, i was at 215 just over a year ago but stopped lifting completely. in the last 2 weeks ive gone up 20 lbs on it though so i should be back up in the 200's in the next 2 weeks or so (especially with this stack).
    the rest of my WO went as follows:
    bench 2x5 135, 2x5 145 1x5 155
    incline 2x7 85 1x5 95
    DB flys 1x15 35, 2x13 35, 1x10 45
    BB curls 2x10 65, 1x7 75, 1x3 85
    DB curls 3x10 35
    weighted ab curls 3x15 35
    weighted dips 2x15 25
    skullcrushers 2x15 45
    *i tried this thing where its like tackling in football, you get low and push up into it and finish it with your arms....idk what its called but ill find out.
    on that ^ i did 2x270+frame weight
    cooled off with 1/2 mile jog

    endurance 7/10
    strength 8/10
    pump 10/10

  11. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    Just got home.
    supps today:
    3 neovar 1 rpm at 12:15
    lunch 12:30
    3 rpm 2:30
    WO 3:15-4:30
    4 neovar 4:45
    dinner 5:05
    for dinner im having:
    2 pieces wheat bread with butter
    spaghetti with meat sauce
    peas
    milk
    1 serving whey protein

    Found my new maxes today
    bench 165x1
    incline 105x3
    squat 205x2
    barbell curls 95x2
    i know that bench weight is low, i was at 215 just over a year ago but stopped lifting completely. in the last 2 weeks ive gone up 20 lbs on it though so i should be back up in the 200's in the next 2 weeks or so (especially with this stack).
    the rest of my WO went as follows:
    bench 2x5 135, 2x5 145 1x5 155
    incline 2x7 85 1x5 95
    DB flys 1x15 35, 2x13 35, 1x10 45
    BB curls 2x10 65, 1x7 75, 1x3 85
    DB curls 3x10 35
    weighted ab curls 3x15 35
    weighted dips 2x15 25
    skullcrushers 2x15 45
    *i tried this thing where its like tackling in football, you get low and push up into it and finish it with your arms....idk what its called but ill find out.
    on that ^ i did 2x270+frame weight
    cooled off with 1/2 mile jog

    endurance 7/10
    strength 8/10
    pump 10/10
    From a training perspective I got a question. Was that workout today just to find maxes or was it an actually part of your weekly split? I ask because didn't you do that workout (or at least bench a couple other identical exercises) yesterday? If you were just testing maxes then you would probably be a little bit weaker since you hit those body parts yesterday, but if it was your split you may want to definitely think about changing it for more rest.

  12. i did it mostly for maxes but i did those first. i had a spot throughout my WO cuz i was a little tired but i didnt want to take the day off because i have an interview for a new job tomorow and wont make it to the gym.
    i focused mainly on my triceps today but couldn't resist doin some chest.
    *EDIT:actually looking at my WO it doesn't look like i focused on my triceps lol. but thats what i was mainly thinking about today. triceps, abs, biceps. i will start actually sticking to my schedule starting thursday.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    i did it mostly for maxes but i did those first. i had a spot throughout my WO cuz i was a little tired but i didnt want to take the day off because i have an interview for a new job tomorow and wont make it to the gym.
    i focused mainly on my triceps today but couldn't resist doin some chest.
    *EDIT:actually looking at my WO it doesn't look like i focused on my triceps lol. but thats what i was mainly thinking about today. triceps, abs, biceps. i will start actually sticking to my schedule starting thursday.
    Alright. Just be careful to not be too gung-ho about repetitive chest/certain body part workouts too close in proximity to each other. You got a good head on your shoulders so you will be fine, just be vigilant.

  14. thnx OCC. ya i'll cut down to every other day like my original routine i presented to Lanbane.

    wish me luck all on my interview tomorow.....the general manager of the company offered me a job between 60k-100k a year =D
  15. Thumbs up I'll start following along too!


    I'm in for this one as well. Looks like you have gotten some pretty good help and advice so far, but if you have more questions...ask away and I will help as well.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  16. Looks good. Gettin the dosing straight ASAP.

    I like some whole wheat and simple mix.
    Oats and maple syrup(very little).
    Apple and bannana w/ 1/2 bagel

    i mean you gotta try something new eveyrtime and pay attention to how you feel. I had 1/2 bagel and 4 cups cheerios and i feel "swoll" w/ Anabolic pump. im hoping Neovar will provide the same.

  17. well since i cant do oatmeal for lunch (the meal before my WO) i have to vary what i eat from the school cafeteria. today i had pizza and it didnt seem to have a great effect on me as far as the supps went. yesterday when i ate a more healthy sub and stuff i felt great. so i know what u mean

    and thnx SamBoz, i'll let ya know when i get a question =D

  18. Thanks for the help guys. Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your log drumma.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AFJON View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your log drumma.
    hey not a prob. my bro alrdy has 5 pages on his log and he hasnt even started it yet.....so i need to catch up lol. j\k.
    any questions about this stack ask away, use a great opportunity for quick answers when its available

  20. good luck nick. thanks for the days worth of neovar/rpm today, although it was too alte to use it so i will start it tomorrow.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  21. ya ill bring the rest of it to school in the mornin

  22. just got home.
    supps today:
    3 neovar 1 rpm @ 12:20
    lunch 12:30-1:00
    3 rpm @ 2:45
    WO 3:30-4:45
    4 neovar 5:00
    dinner 5:15
    wrestling practice 6:30-8:00
    3 mile jog

    today was my first wrestling practice but it is happening every tuesday and thursday so i will be lightening my WO's after school just a tad. do more for reps than weight on those days

    workout today:
    bench 2x5 145, 2x5 135, 2x7 115
    incline 2x5 75, 2x5 95
    decline 2x5 95, 2x5 115, 1x5 135
    supersets of DB curls at 35 did 10, 7, 7, 5
    BB curls 3x12 65
    weighted AB curls 3x20 35
    elbow toe hold 2 counts of 60 with 35 on back

    endurance 10/10
    strength 8/10
    pump 10/10

    im getting a great pump every WO. i even have a new vein coming out across my right bicep. cant wait to take pix this sunday and post to compare.
    if you need questions on diet or anything ask away

  23. Looking good man, i knwo wrestling will get you going in good shape.

    You all(rest of the loggers) got me beat on cardio for sure, but im just adjusting my diet and ill be right therefor the struggle....haha.

    Peace.

  24. shoot yeah. ha wrestling was what helped me look the way i do. im glad yoru goin nick now i just have to work my schedule out to allow me time for free style.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  25. hopefully you can go on tuesday i wanna wrestle u.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. neovar+igf2+rpm+drive stack
    By fame126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:11 AM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:59 AM
  3. Anybody stacking Incarnate and RPM?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Log in
Log in