Dboyzl's virgin stack neovar & RPM

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. actually, you take the Neovar 15-20 mins before a carb-rich meal (at least what im being told to do)....so as far as before it i dont know if it matters

2. Never enough

well, its after taking neovar, not before. generally low GI but some people find a mix works better. it has more to do with your individual insulin sensitivity, so you have to experiment a little. I use to like a couple pieces of whole grain bread and a banana
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AFJON View Post
    What types of carbs are recommended prior to taking Neovar? Low or high G.I.?
    No carbs BEFORE.....

Neovar is taken 10-30 minutes before meals. As for carb sources, EasyEJL is the resident expert as he has tried every possible combination you can think of. In general, more complex sources are what I prefer.

Drumma,
    Off days let's have you go 1 cap RPM and 1 cap Neovar on an empty stomach twice a day. Also, use a higher dose (3-5 capsules) of Neovar before breakfast (So neovar 3 times on off days and RPM twice).
    Keep in mind these doses are all beginning doses. Based on how you feel, you can increase almost all of these in the near future.
  4. Never enough

I think for many people on the 4 cap dose of neovar getting a pack of regular instant oatmeal is almost perfect, as it has a combination of complex and simpler carbs. 33g for quaker oatmeal maple + brown sugar regular flavor. some people can use a bit more, so a piece of fruit with it (sliced banana or apple right in the oatmeal) will add another 20-25g

seems to help to have the carb mix, not all straight complex. particularly since its post workout. I've started rethinking the banana to some extent, as fructose tends to go straight to liver rather than to muscle NORMALLY WITHOUT NEOVAR, so its made me question it. From personal use i've done neovar with fruits alone (cup of wild berries in chocolate whey shake!) and it worked as well as with oats, so maybe i'm being overly technical
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. Just got home.
    supps today:
    3 neovar 1 rpm at 12:15
    lunch 12:30
    3 rpm 2:30
    WO 3:15-4:30
    4 neovar 4:45
    dinner 5:05
    for dinner im having:
    2 pieces wheat bread with butter
    spaghetti with meat sauce
    peas
    milk
    1 serving whey protein

Found my new maxes today
    bench 165x1
    incline 105x3
    squat 205x2
    barbell curls 95x2
    i know that bench weight is low, i was at 215 just over a year ago but stopped lifting completely. in the last 2 weeks ive gone up 20 lbs on it though so i should be back up in the 200's in the next 2 weeks or so (especially with this stack).
    the rest of my WO went as follows:
    bench 2x5 135, 2x5 145 1x5 155
    incline 2x7 85 1x5 95
    DB flys 1x15 35, 2x13 35, 1x10 45
    BB curls 2x10 65, 1x7 75, 1x3 85
    DB curls 3x10 35
    weighted ab curls 3x15 35
    weighted dips 2x15 25
    skullcrushers 2x15 45
    *i tried this thing where its like tackling in football, you get low and push up into it and finish it with your arms....idk what its called but ill find out.
    on that ^ i did 2x270+frame weight
    cooled off with 1/2 mile jog

endurance 7/10
    strength 8/10
    pump 10/10

6. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    Just got home.
    supps today:
    3 neovar 1 rpm at 12:15
    lunch 12:30
    3 rpm 2:30
    WO 3:15-4:30
    4 neovar 4:45
    dinner 5:05
    for dinner im having:
    2 pieces wheat bread with butter
    spaghetti with meat sauce
    peas
    milk
    1 serving whey protein

Found my new maxes today
    bench 165x1
    incline 105x3
    squat 205x2
    barbell curls 95x2
    i know that bench weight is low, i was at 215 just over a year ago but stopped lifting completely. in the last 2 weeks ive gone up 20 lbs on it though so i should be back up in the 200's in the next 2 weeks or so (especially with this stack).
    the rest of my WO went as follows:
    bench 2x5 135, 2x5 145 1x5 155
    incline 2x7 85 1x5 95
    DB flys 1x15 35, 2x13 35, 1x10 45
    BB curls 2x10 65, 1x7 75, 1x3 85
    DB curls 3x10 35
    weighted ab curls 3x15 35
    weighted dips 2x15 25
    skullcrushers 2x15 45
    *i tried this thing where its like tackling in football, you get low and push up into it and finish it with your arms....idk what its called but ill find out.
    on that ^ i did 2x270+frame weight
    cooled off with 1/2 mile jog

endurance 7/10
    strength 8/10
    pump 10/10
    From a training perspective I got a question. Was that workout today just to find maxes or was it an actually part of your weekly split? I ask because didn't you do that workout (or at least bench a couple other identical exercises) yesterday? If you were just testing maxes then you would probably be a little bit weaker since you hit those body parts yesterday, but if it was your split you may want to definitely think about changing it for more rest.

7. i did it mostly for maxes but i did those first. i had a spot throughout my WO cuz i was a little tired but i didnt want to take the day off because i have an interview for a new job tomorow and wont make it to the gym.
    i focused mainly on my triceps today but couldn't resist doin some chest.
    *EDIT:actually looking at my WO it doesn't look like i focused on my triceps lol. but thats what i was mainly thinking about today. triceps, abs, biceps. i will start actually sticking to my schedule starting thursday.

8. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    i did it mostly for maxes but i did those first. i had a spot throughout my WO cuz i was a little tired but i didnt want to take the day off because i have an interview for a new job tomorow and wont make it to the gym.
    i focused mainly on my triceps today but couldn't resist doin some chest.
    *EDIT:actually looking at my WO it doesn't look like i focused on my triceps lol. but thats what i was mainly thinking about today. triceps, abs, biceps. i will start actually sticking to my schedule starting thursday.
    Alright. Just be careful to not be too gung-ho about repetitive chest/certain body part workouts too close in proximity to each other. You got a good head on your shoulders so you will be fine, just be vigilant.

9. thnx OCC. ya i'll cut down to every other day like my original routine i presented to Lanbane.

wish me luck all on my interview tomorow.....the general manager of the company offered me a job between 60k-100k a year =D
  10. Thumbs up I'll start following along too!

I'm in for this one as well. Looks like you have gotten some pretty good help and advice so far, but if you have more questions...ask away and I will help as well.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

11. Looks good. Gettin the dosing straight ASAP.

I like some whole wheat and simple mix.
    Oats and maple syrup(very little).
    Apple and bannana w/ 1/2 bagel

i mean you gotta try something new eveyrtime and pay attention to how you feel. I had 1/2 bagel and 4 cups cheerios and i feel "swoll" w/ Anabolic pump. im hoping Neovar will provide the same.

12. well since i cant do oatmeal for lunch (the meal before my WO) i have to vary what i eat from the school cafeteria. today i had pizza and it didnt seem to have a great effect on me as far as the supps went. yesterday when i ate a more healthy sub and stuff i felt great. so i know what u mean

and thnx SamBoz, i'll let ya know when i get a question =D

13. Thanks for the help guys. Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your log drumma.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AFJON View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your log drumma.
    hey not a prob. my bro alrdy has 5 pages on his log and he hasnt even started it yet.....so i need to catch up lol. j\k.
    any questions about this stack ask away, use a great opportunity for quick answers when its available

15. good luck nick. thanks for the days worth of neovar/rpm today, although it was too alte to use it so i will start it tomorrow.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

16. ya ill bring the rest of it to school in the mornin

17. just got home.
    supps today:
    3 neovar 1 rpm @ 12:20
    lunch 12:30-1:00
    3 rpm @ 2:45
    WO 3:30-4:45
    4 neovar 5:00
    dinner 5:15
    wrestling practice 6:30-8:00
    3 mile jog

today was my first wrestling practice but it is happening every tuesday and thursday so i will be lightening my WO's after school just a tad. do more for reps than weight on those days

workout today:
    bench 2x5 145, 2x5 135, 2x7 115
    incline 2x5 75, 2x5 95
    decline 2x5 95, 2x5 115, 1x5 135
    supersets of DB curls at 35 did 10, 7, 7, 5
    BB curls 3x12 65
    weighted AB curls 3x20 35
    elbow toe hold 2 counts of 60 with 35 on back

endurance 10/10
    strength 8/10
    pump 10/10

im getting a great pump every WO. i even have a new vein coming out across my right bicep. cant wait to take pix this sunday and post to compare.
    if you need questions on diet or anything ask away

18. Looking good man, i knwo wrestling will get you going in good shape.

You all(rest of the loggers) got me beat on cardio for sure, but im just adjusting my diet and ill be right therefor the struggle....haha.

Peace.

19. shoot yeah. ha wrestling was what helped me look the way i do. im glad yoru goin nick now i just have to work my schedule out to allow me time for free style.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

20. hopefully you can go on tuesday i wanna wrestle u.

21. just got home. long day. school, WO, work.

supps today 7 neovar 4 rpm at normal times
    increased calorie intake by 500 today....felt good

bench 3x5 135
    incline 3x5 95
    decline 3x5 115
    DB flys 3x10 40
    weighted dips 3x10 25
    military press 2x13 65
    trap rolls 3x15 225
    BB curls 3x12 65

strength 8/10
    endurance 8/10
    pump 7/10

was sore today from wrestling. my neck and upper back and my lower spine are extremely tense. i have to get up at 6 to babysit work at 11-7 and see if i can get a light WO after that...
    i'm noticing some nice gains in size and endurance so far, cant wait to take pix on sunday and post on here. g'nite all
  22. Lightbulb 7 caps of NeoVar for the whole day?

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    just got home. long day. school, WO, work.

supps today 7 neovar 4 rpm at normal times
    increased calorie intake by 500 today....felt good

bench 3x5 135
    incline 3x5 95
    decline 3x5 115
    DB flys 3x10 40
    weighted dips 3x10 25
    military press 2x13 65
    trap rolls 3x15 225
    BB curls 3x12 65

strength 8/10
    endurance 8/10
    pump 7/10

was sore today from wrestling. my neck and upper back and my lower spine are extremely tense. i have to get up at 6 to babysit work at 11-7 and see if i can get a light WO after that...
    i'm noticing some nice gains in size and endurance so far, cant wait to take pix on sunday and post on here. g'nite all
    Are you dosing NeoVar 7 caps a day, or 7 caps per serving for a total of 14 a day?
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

23. in,,
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think for many people on the 4 cap dose of neovar getting a pack of regular instant oatmeal is almost perfect, as it has a combination of complex and simpler carbs. 33g for quaker oatmeal maple + brown sugar regular flavor. some people can use a bit more, so a piece of fruit with it (sliced banana or apple right in the oatmeal) will add another 20-25g

seems to help to have the carb mix, not all straight complex. particularly since its post workout. I've started rethinking the banana to some extent, as fructose tends to go straight to liver rather than to muscle NORMALLY WITHOUT NEOVAR, so its made me question it. From personal use i've done neovar with fruits alone (cup of wild berries in chocolate whey shake!) and it worked as well as with oats, so maybe i'm being overly technical

every morning iave maple brown sugar oatmeal witha glass of OJ
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

25. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    every morning iave maple brown sugar oatmeal witha glass of OJ
    The weight watchers kind? I rock the Banana Bread oatmeal (and will sometimes put a banana on top.) Stuffs defrigenlicious.
  26. Never enough

ohhhhh you just reminded me of that whole pack, the bakery favorites. god, the cinnamon bun is killer
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

27. Dude is sketchy as hell but damn does he know his way around a bowl of oatmeal.

28. Never enough

now I need to buy another of those variety packs, so I can have the cinnamon bun while drinking ATW cinnamon bun protein.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

29. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Are you dosing NeoVar 7 caps a day, or 7 caps per serving for a total of 14 a day?
    3 before meal preceeding my WO and 4 before my post WO meal for a total of 7 a day

30. 1 rpm this morning & 3 neovar before lunch
    2 rpm before dinner & 4 neovar

3x15 dips
    abs
    3x10 curls 30
    2 mile jog

more of an off day, for some reason i'm kinda sore but i like it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 911, whats up? Dboyzl's test!
    By drummaboyzl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:47 AM
  2. Dboyzl movin' up
    By drummaboyzl in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 03:16 AM
  3. dboyzl's new WO routine/log
    By drummaboyzl in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9