Pro Nos?

reedybr11

Awards
I was wondering if pro nos is worth the price and does all that it says it does with the VAT fat burn, nitro pump, and microfractionated whey protein all in one!?! seems to good to be true...if anyone knows anything about it post!

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
no. just get a regular whey protein isolate. personally, gf pro is one of my favorite protein powders, as this is a 100% whey isolate, and virtually no fat or carbs. the new version mixes great and tastes great as well, give this a shot.

btw, the claim that it increases NO production is just stupid, as the arginine that is present is mixed along with all of the other EAA's, thus conflicting with absorption, and interfering with NO production.

xmeroxmerox

xmeroxmerox

Bye
Awards
PRO NOS Vanilla is amazing, but not worth the price.

I prefer AST VP2 for whey protein. Otherwise get a multi-blend like XF UP 2.0 for a steady release of aminos...

reedybr11

Awards
no. just get a regular whey protein isolate. personally, gf pro is one of my favorite protein powders, as this is a 100% whey isolate, and virtually no fat or carbs. the new version mixes great and tastes great as well, give this a shot.

btw, the claim that it increases NO production is just stupid, as the arginine that is present is mixed along with all of the other EAA's, thus conflicting with absorption, and interfering with NO production.
yeah i definitely will give this stuff a try. do you recommend any flavors?

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
I love Pro NOS! It is really expensive even at $29 for how much you get, but I got some good results and the Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, and Vanilla flavors are all AMAZING. If it wasnt so damn expensive, I would get it more often.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im using the PRO-NOS Chocalate flavor right now...mainly for after workouts,but hav'nt noticed anything special.(Tastes good though)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Pro NOS French Vanilla is the best tasting protein i've ever had. But 16 servings @ ~$2/serving -> no thanks, i'll wait till I see it on CLEARANCE someplace..