- 03-27-2008, 08:22 PM
- 03-28-2008, 06:02 PM
no. just get a regular whey protein isolate. personally, gf pro is one of my favorite protein powders, as this is a 100% whey isolate, and virtually no fat or carbs. the new version mixes great and tastes great as well, give this a shot.
btw, the claim that it increases NO production is just stupid, as the arginine that is present is mixed along with all of the other EAA's, thus conflicting with absorption, and interfering with NO production.
03-28-2008, 06:24 PM
PRO NOS Vanilla is amazing, but not worth the price.
I prefer AST VP2 for whey protein. Otherwise get a multi-blend like XF UP 2.0 for a steady release of aminos...
04-02-2008, 05:33 PM
01-21-2009, 04:09 PM
I love Pro NOS! It is really expensive even at $29 for how much you get, but I got some good results and the Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, and Vanilla flavors are all AMAZING. If it wasnt so damn expensive, I would get it more often.
01-21-2009, 07:23 PM
Im using the PRO-NOS Chocalate flavor right now...mainly for after workouts,but hav'nt noticed anything special.(Tastes good though)
01-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Pro NOS French Vanilla is the best tasting protein i've ever had. But 16 servings @ ~$2/serving -> no thanks, i'll wait till I see it on CLEARANCE someplace..
VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.
01-21-2009, 08:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
- By Xpballer in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-28-2010, 02:59 PM
- By deadlink in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:14 PM
- By Davidlee in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-17-2009, 10:42 AM
- By shotdead42 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2008, 06:43 PM