Drive/RPM thanks to themyth (sponsored)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. I have started this stack today. I think it will be a good alternative to the normal log because of a few reasons. Firstly, I work the 3rd shift managing at my job which means that it will come from a different time of the day. Secondly, I don't lift as much as most people logging. I lift maybe twice a week and I play tennis or do footwork/cardio drills for tennis at least 3-4 of the other days of the week. Third, because most people's goal on this stack will be to add muscle mass as where mine is to retain muscle while trimming off fat during my cardio sessions and tennis practice/matches. Lastly, because my meals work in backwards order because of my job. I usually eat a dinner type meal for breakfast since i'm waking around then, normal logging throughout most, and then when most people would be eating dinner, I am having breakfast type foods.

I want to thank AN for giving me the opportunity to log, and I want to thank anyone who reads along as I go on my journey through the stack!

Alrighty. Starting Log today : 3/26. Here are my starting stats :

Height : 5'9"
Weight : 214.4 lbs. (went up since last log, but I look thinner than I did then)
BF % : 22.5%
Bicep - 15"
Waist - 41"
Neck - 17.5"
Thigh - 24.5"
Belt - 37"

I will post the before picture when I post the after picture at the end.

First thing i've noticed about both of these pills is that you get the "I just took a supp" burps after them. Must be the capsules breaking apart before they get into your stomach or something. Second thing I noticed was the increased energy during my tennis practice today. I will post a full day one review when I get off of work around 7am.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
End of Day 1

End of Day 1

Overall I felt really good all day. No crash, No jitters, good energy, no headaches. I am enjoying so far. Played tennis for about 2.5 hours and my muscles still feel good. bad so far being that the first time taking I got weird burps, and i've noticed that i'm more thirsty than usual.

Workout for the day - 15 mins stretching, 30 mins practicing serve, 2 hours matchplay.

Intake -

4pm - 3 Drive
4:35pm - 1 Natural PB sandwich on whole wheat bread, 1 large orange, 8 oz skim milk
5pm - 3 RPM
5:45 - 8:15pm - Tennis! - During this time I had 2 scoops of Xtend in 24 oz. water and 1 medium banana
8:25pm - 2 scoop Nytrowhey Natural in 12 oz. skim milk
11pm - 3 Drive, 1 Biotin
Midnight - 1 small Apple
1am - 2 scoop Xtend w/ 25oz. water
2am - 4oz Tuna, 6oz. Chicken Breast, A good handful of Asparagus
4am - 2 Megamax Multi
4:15am - Supreme Bar Carb Conscious
5:30am - 2 eggs scrambled, 6 oz. 100% orange juice

So far so good. Let's see what day 2 has in store

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sub-a-dub-dub, 1st in the tub....sorry for the mental image.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Tennis eh?

Attachments

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha at least we're on the same page now :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Completion of day 2 :

Well today was all in all pretty good. I didnt take any RPM due to no working out. I only slept about 4 hours because of some craziness so I figured a workout would only be wasted regardless. One downfall of the day being that for dinner my girlfriend wanted Wendy's. I did what I thought to be the best solution and got a small chilli and a plain grilled chicken sandwich and ate it without the bread. I guess that's about as good as you can get from a fast food chain?

No noticeable changes for today. Took normal dosing of Drive. I am concerned that this log will be very short due to the fact that i'm taking 6 drive a day and only 3 rpm on workout days and no rpm on off days. That equals out to an 18 day log I think...plus a bunch of extra RPM. I pm'ed Myth for a solution so let's see what advice he has to give.

Intake for the day :

4:10pm - awake
4:30pm - 3 Drive
5pm - 2 slices of homemade whole wheat pizza (crust, part skim ricotta, part skim mozzarella, seasonings), 1 Lg. Orange
7pm - Sm. Chili, 6 oz. grilled chicken breast
9pm - Sugar free/Fat free chocolate protein pudding
Midnight - 2 scoops of Xtend in 25oz. water, 3 Drive, 1 Biotin
12:15am - 1 Chocolate PB Clif Bar
2am - 6 oz. grilled chicken, 4 oz. center cut pork, half a stuffed pepper, 2 cups peas - carrots - pearl onions
5:40am - 4 scrambled eggs, 1 breakfast sausage
8am - 2 megamax multi, 2 omega 3 pills

I will not be logging the next few days as I am a groomsman in one of my best friend's wedding so that will only lead to a disaster of liquor. Myth shared a funny story with me concerning RPM and liquor so I won't be mixing the 2. I don't think i'll take Drive during this period either. I will start again on monday.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm in...

I shall follow this one...I am quite curious to see if you can cut down to 20% BF or lower while running this stack (it is definitely possible)! :) Train hard, eat smart, and most of all...enjoying kicking some ass with that stack! :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Why aren't you taking rpm on your off days? You'll still reap the benefits of the psarm component and the energy on days you're not training.

I'm just curious is all.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Why aren't you taking rpm on your off days? You'll still reap the benefits of the psarm component and the energy on days you're not training.

I'm just curious is all.

I've spoken with TheMyth on the effects of RPM mixed with alcohol in your system. There is actually a thread on these boards about it. I don't want to be "that guy" at my best friend's wedding that gets completely annihilated and ends up throwing up at the reception, haha.

As far as for yesterday, i'm not so sure why I didn't think of taking it on my off days also...I suppose you're right about that and I might just have to make that adjustment. Thanks for the suggestion.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I shall follow this one...I am quite curious to see if you can cut down to 20% BF or lower while running this stack (it is definitely possible)! :) Train hard, eat smart, and most of all...enjoying kicking some ass with that stack! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support. Not even 2 years ago I weighed 285 at what had to be 40% bf or so. I have definitely made some major improvements since and I plan to keep pushing towards my goals full steam. I appreciate you reading along.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I've spoken with TheMyth on the effects of RPM mixed with alcohol in your system. There is actually a thread on these boards about it. I don't want to be "that guy" at my best friend's wedding that gets completely annihilated and ends up throwing up at the reception, haha.
You're not drinking in the morning are you? You'd be alright (I'd venture to guess) unless it was part of your pregame when you go out. :drunk:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You're not drinking in the morning are you? You'd be alright (I'd venture to guess) unless it was part of your pregame when you go out. :drunk:

Did you not see the key phrases "best friend" and "wedding"? hahaha yeah I guess you're right.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Completely missed it actually. My bad.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
in on 2

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Completion of Day 3 :

It has been more days than this since I started, but since I took the 3 days off...i'm going to be calling this day 3 and rolling forward from here. I didnt notice all that much of a "pump" during workout today...but I did feel some added endurance. I felt good through it all...and even still now. No acne to report so far...and no sexual issues as far as the sex drive or anything.

Also, while trying to conserve some Drive, since I was off of work today I only took one dose. I don't really know what that has to do with the dosing...but i'm still waiting on a reply of what a rep. thinks I should do about my situation.

Intake :

Noon - Awake
12:30pm - 3 Drive
1pm - 2 egg omelette w/ tomatoes, ham, 1 slice american cheese (used some organic ketchup with it)
1 Large Grapefruit
2 Megamax Multi
4:30pm - 1 Clif Bar (Oatmeal Raisin Walnut)
1 Naked Red Machine drink - (containing) 9 Cranberries, 4 Raspberries, 3 Strawberries, 1 Apple, 1/3 Pomegranate, 1/2 Orange, 1/4 Banana, 1/2 Cup Grapes.
5:30pm - 4 RPM - 1 Biotin
6:15pm - Workout! - 2 Scoop Xtend w/ 25oz. water
6:50pm - 2 Scoop Nytrowhey Natural w/ 16oz. skim milk
6 Fat Free Fig Newmans (Paul Newman's companies organic answer to Fig Newtons)
8:45pm - 1 Bowl of Imagine organic brocolli soup
10 oz. 97% Lean ground beef Burger w/ Organic Ketchup (no bun)
2 Nature Made Omega 3 pills
11pm - 1 cup Lowfat Cottage Cheese
1 scoop Xtend in 12oz. water

Workout :

Deadlifts - 8x8x10
Linear Lunges - 8x8x8 (each leg)
Lateral Lunges - 8x8x8 (each leg)
Calf Raises - 10x10x10
WITH :
Shrugs - 10x10x10
Decline Situps : 15x15x20

Total : 35mins.

Today felt good. I wish I hadn't got rained out so I could have had some court time to at least practice my serve if no one else was out...but I did get the workout in, so I guess it wasn't a total failure.

Until we meet again!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
On a side note since I just heard back from TheMyth...he has managed to score me another bottle of Drive so that I can log for the full month.

He is awesome...and this company is very reputable. If anyone has the privlidge to work with them...i suggest it highly.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
With my newly acquired good faith from the Boys at A.N., I will now be taking 6 drive and 4 RPM per day. Thats closer to what I should be taking for my weight anyway, haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 has been completed :

Today was my long day. On my off days I tend to get used to sleeping a normal person's schedule again so I woke up around 11:30am today and didn't even go IN to work until 11pm. Therefore...over the course of 19 hours, i've eaten 9 times. I figure this isn't really unusual except for the lack of sleep (which I will just regain today) so I feel good about the day. RPM gave a sick increase in energy when used. I also felt a crazy crash...but I wouldn't be so fast to attribute that to RPM. I didn't crash til about 3am...which at that point I had been awake for quite some time.

No workout today to recooperate from yesterday's leg beatdown and my lack of sleep. Tomorrow night is USTA team practice so I have at least 3 hours on court to look forward to!

Intake :

11:30am - Awaken
11:45am - 4 Drive
Noon - 8oz 97% Lean Burger on whole wheat bread with organic ketchup, 1 cup amish potato salad
2pm - 6oz chicken breast, 1 small banana, 1 cup Crystal Light Raspberry-Green Tea
5pm - Handful of unsalted cashews, 1 Plate of a CT CONCOCTION!! (whole wheat pasta tossed in smart balance light butter w/ peas, carrots, corn, lima beans, and small potato chunks)
7pm - Handful of unsalted cashews
9pm - Bowl of homemade Beef Stew, 8oz. 100% orange juice
11:30pm - 4 RPM, 1 Biotin
Midnight - 2 Scoops Xtend with 25oz. water
12:30am - 6oz. egg salad (made with mustard instead of mayo)
2:15am - Roast Beef sandwich on Rye bread w/ lettuce - tomato - mustard, 1 cup fresh mixed fruit
4am - 4 Drive
5:45am - 2 Megamax Multi, 2 Nature Made Omega, 3 Eggs scrambled, 2 sausage links, 1 small banana

So that was the day. My totals on stack were 8 drive and 4 rpm. I definitely felt the effects much more today than I had on previous days so with that being said, I am going to stick to these numbers for now. That should level out the ending point with the new bottle of Drive coming to me, and I can feel the full effects and log clearer.

- Burps gone
- No acne yet
- still no increased sex drive
- Great Energy
- Good Focus on RPM

I don't want to go as far as to compare to other products yet...but I definitely like this stack so far.

Last edited:
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Done with Day 5 :

Today felt good. I had some weird stomach pains for a bit, but my girlfriend just had a stomach bug so i'm hoping that a) I don't catch it and b) it had nothing to do with the stack. Otherwise a real productive day altogether. Haven't noticed any physical change yet...but it's definitely only been 5 days. Time will tell!

Intake :

4pm - Awake
4:20pm - 4 Drive
4:45pm - 4" Roast Beef w/ swiss cheese - lettuce - tomato - onion - pickle - sweet peppers - oil - vinegar
5pm - 4 RPM (normally I take on an empty stomach, but wanted to get it in before tennis)
5:15pm - Tennis!! *more about this later* - During : 3 scoops Xtend in 25oz. water, 1 Medium Banana
9pm - Natural PB sandwich on whole wheat bread, 1 Naked Blue Machine (containing : 13 blueberries, 2 blackberries, 2 apples, 1/2 banana) mixed with 6oz skim milk
11:30pm - Roast Beef on rye bread w/ lettuce - tomato - omega mayo, 1 cup cauliflower, 1 cup potato salad
1:30am - 4 Drive
2am - 1 cup potato salad, 1 cup mixed fruit, 8oz. flank steak

*now the stomach pain settles in*

It's now 8am and I am getting ready for bed and haven't eaten since 2am because of my stomach hurting. I hope it's nothing...but we'll see I guess.

Activity :

15 minutes of stretching and foot drills to get loose
30 minutes of serve practice
30 minutes of hitting around with a partner
2.5 hours of matchplay (1 singles set, 3 doubles sets)

Felt good on the court. The RPM isn't sport specified I don't think though. I felt it work amazingly the other day when I was lifting...but today on court I felt some energy...but the focus wasn't as much there as I thought it would be. Definitely need a few more times out to assess this completely before giving a review about how it feels on court...but that was today's view at least.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Also, I want to stress something. This is how my diet typically looks. I just want to make that clear. If it doesn't seem like i'm eating 100% clean it's because i'm probably not. I would never change my diet at the last minute to run a log. That's a good way to get results that aren't definitely from that product alone. Just figured i'd share that.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The closing of Day 6 is upon us :

Today was not one of the best days. I felt pumped on the RPM...but I think that the dosage i'm taking of Drive is affecting my stomach. Today is the 2nd consecutive day that i've had horrible stomach pains. Tomorrow I will be reducing from 8 Drive a day to 6 to see if that changes anything. I'm hoping that maybe i'm just dosing too high...or maybe since I just came off the cleanse, my body wasn't ready for that many stims at once in a day. Either way...I feel backing off a little bit will help.

No workout today to re-coop from a lenghty tennis practice yesterday. Towards the end of the day my muscles started feeling good though...so who knows what tomorrow holds. I hear it's going to rain all day...maybe a good upper workout is in order.

Also...I couldn't stop eating today. Like, at all.

Intake :

2:30pm - 4 Drive
3pm - 1 medium banana, 1 low fat string cheese (for the kid in you!), 2 scoop Xtend in 24oz. water
6:30pm - California Roll, Chicken Terriyaki with rice - vegetables - and tofu, 2 pieces shrimp tempura
8pm - 1 piece of homemade zucchini bread with omega light butter
10:30pm - Rainbow Roll (Cali roll w/ tuna, avocado, shrimp, white fish, and salmon), 2 scoop Xtend in 24oz. water
Midnight - 4 RPM
1am - Handful of carrots with low fat bleu cheese
2:15 am - 1 small banana, turkey sandwich on whole wheat with omega 3 mayo
4am - 4 Drive
5am - 1 Supreme Protein carb conscious bar
8am - 1 small banana

On a good note...the energy from RPM today was unreal!!

I am exhausted...and frusturated because I just got home from going to test drive a car. Problem with that is I get to the ladies house and she then tells me that the starter blew yesterday. Nice. Bedtime.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...6 will serve you much better!

The closing of Day 6 is upon us :

Today was not one of the best days. I felt pumped on the RPM...but I think that the dosage i'm taking of Drive is affecting my stomach. Today is the 2nd consecutive day that i've had horrible stomach pains. Tomorrow I will be reducing from 8 Drive a day to 6 to see if that changes anything. I'm hoping that maybe i'm just dosing too high...or maybe since I just came off the cleanse, my body wasn't ready for that many stims at once in a day. Either way...I feel backing off a little bit will help.

No workout today to re-coop from a lenghty tennis practice yesterday. Towards the end of the day my muscles started feeling good though...so who knows what tomorrow holds. I hear it's going to rain all day...maybe a good upper workout is in order.

Also...I couldn't stop eating today. Like, at all.

Intake :

2:30pm - 4 Drive
3pm - 1 medium banana, 1 low fat string cheese (for the kid in you!), 2 scoop Xtend in 24oz. water
6:30pm - California Roll, Chicken Terriyaki with rice - vegetables - and tofu, 2 pieces shrimp tempura
8pm - 1 piece of homemade zucchini bread with omega light butter
10:30pm - Rainbow Roll (Cali roll w/ tuna, avocado, shrimp, white fish, and salmon), 2 scoop Xtend in 24oz. water
Midnight - 4 RPM
1am - Handful of carrots with low fat bleu cheese
2:15 am - 1 small banana, turkey sandwich on whole wheat with omega 3 mayo
4am - 4 Drive
5am - 1 Supreme Protein carb conscious bar
8am - 1 small banana

On a good note...the energy from RPM today was unreal!!

I am exhausted...and frusturated because I just got home from going to test drive a car. Problem with that is I get to the ladies house and she then tells me that the starter blew yesterday. Nice. Bedtime.
8 caps of DRIVE is overkill IMO. I'm a pretty big guy and I never dose DRIVE higher than 6 a day. Taking 8 caps means your intaking quite a large amount of forslean and that is most likely the cause for stomach issues. Seriously though bud, while some guys like to dose DRIVE higher I think it is just a waste because 6 always does the trick for me. Anyway, hopefully your issues clear up and you have continued progess!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I decided to go down to 6 a day and today no stomach problems so that's a plus!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what could be causing the stomach pains.

That happened to me with the original Leviathan also...The original Leviathan in fact DID have Coleus Forskohili (Forslean) in it. Now this is making much more sense. So far today after first dose of Drive, no stomach aches.

I however am an idiot and only brought 3 RPM instead of 4 thinking that it also contained Forslean. Ugh.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 7 is in the record books!

Today I felt much better. I was definitely dosing too much Drive and that was the reason my stomach felt like it was trying to disattach from the rest of my body. I went from 8 to 6 today and had no stomach problems at all and actually felt a better overall mood and focus all day long. I'm glad thats over.

Normally on a stack after the first week I would weigh and check measurements but since I broke it up for 3 days in the middle because of that wedding, I am going to hold off on this. I think im more excited for the overall results anyway. I'm hoping that 2nd bottle of Drive arrives soon also...I am halfway through this one already, haha

Intake :

5:30pm - 3 Drive
6:30pm - 8oz. Roast Beef, 1 cup of corn and peas
8:30pm - Handful of cashews, 3 small slices of pork tenderloin (probably about 4 oz.)
11pm - 1 small banana, 1 oatmeal raisin CliF bar, 16oz. 1% chocolate milk (I was really craving chocolate milk bad), 2 megamax multi, 1 biotin
12:30am - 1/2 cup of brocolli soup
1:30am - 3 RPM
2am - 3oz Tuna on 1 slice whole wheat bread with lettuce - tomato - pickles, 3 cups of fresh mixed fruit (watermelon, canteloupe, honeydew, pineapple, grapes), 1 piece of corn on the cob
5:10am - 3 Drive
5:40am - 4 eggs scrambled, small side of potato, 1 small banana
8am - 1 scoop Xtend in 12oz water

A buddy of mine was kind enough to send me the excel program that he uses to calculate all the food intake and such from the day so as soon as I get a minute to try and figure out how it works, I will start putting in totals, haha.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that 6 drive a day is better for you. Hell, the samples only have enough to do 3 and 3. They don't even have a weight listed for 8 caps a day, 6 is for people up to 250lb :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha i'm an over-acheiver...whatta ya want from me? :)

Im sure i'll be in much better shape with all of this now.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Shortchanged!

I was wondering what could be causing the stomach pains.

That happened to me with the original Leviathan also...The original Leviathan in fact DID have Coleus Forskohili (Forslean) in it. Now this is making much more sense. So far today after first dose of Drive, no stomach aches.

I however am an idiot and only brought 3 RPM instead of 4 thinking that it also contained Forslean. Ugh.
Aww damn...you messed up there! Make sure you check the ingredient listings and memorize them well. For shortchanging RPM you get a swift :nutkick:. Just messin with ya bud! :D Glad your problems are clearing up. Take care and keep busting ass!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...I really appreciate the support!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 8 has ended :

Today was a reward's meal day so i'm not TOO worried about this...but if I figured out the number's properly...it doesn't sound too good.

cals - 2598
protein - 212.8 - 32%
Fat - 128.7 - 44%
Carbs - 158.6 - 24%
Fiber - 21.4 (shouldn't this be WAYY higher?)
Sodium - 3,885.4

...and this is not counting the Xtend that I took, but yeah...those numbers seem pretty bad to me. According to a website I checked out, someone with only moderate activity in their lifestyle for my weight should be taking in about 3300 calories daily....so I guess those numbers aren't AS bas as I thought...I just think the fat percentage is probably very high...even though my carb percentage is fairly low.

Any opinions on this??

Intake :

5pm - 3 Drive
5:30pm - 4oz center cut pork, 1 small banana, 1 side of spinach
7pm - *a la rewards* 1/2 plate of baked ziti with 2 pieces italian sausage
9pm - a handful of unsalted cashews
11pm - 6oz. chicken salad, 1 cup of coffee
1:30am - 4 RPM, 2 scoops of Xtend with 24oz. water
2am - 8oz chicken breast, 3 cups of steamed broccoli
4:45am - 3 Drive, 1 Biotin
5:30am - 2 scoop Xtend with 24 oz. water

I am off work tomorrow so I am going to sit down and formulate some sort of meal plan for my remaining time on stack. That fat% just seems wayy too high to me!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I think day 9 is over!? :

I know the title is ridiculous...but it's only 10pm and i'm beat...so I think today is pretty much over for me! I couldn't really report anything from the stack today because I felt very sluggish and tired. It's sunday...thats how all my sundays are. I only sleep maybe 5-6 hours after I get out of work sunday morning...so this is routine. I'm not even getting in my 2nd dose of Drive today unless i'm awake for some unexpected reason longer than I expect. Did a lot of walking today. A nature walk for a while as well as food shopping at Wegman's (which is the size of most towns).

Intake :

2pm - 3 Drive, 2 scoop Xtend with 24oz. water
2:30pm - 1 cup of green chille + chicken soup, 6 in. grilled chicken sub on whole wheat with lettuce - tomato - onion.
5:15pm - 1 CliF bar (Banana NutBread)
6:45pm - 4 RPM, 1 Biotin
7:15pm - 2 piece of Lobster Quesadillas (check the recipe for my quesadillas), 5 Large sea scallops, 2 megamax multi
10pm - 2 scoop Xtend with 24 oz. water

Unless I get a ridiculous second wind out of somewhere...it's pretty much lights out for me tonight, haha. Check out that recipe for the lobster quesadillas if you have time...you won't be dissapointed.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang how did I miss this!!!!! Looking good buddy. How is your tennis game going?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Dang how did I miss this!!!!! Looking good buddy. How is your tennis game going?

Good Good. I definitely have more energy on court with the RPM and i'm not sure if it's the drive or rpm or both or neither, haha...but my endurance feels good too. As far as focus it's hard to say really since I am usually really focused when I play...but feeling good nonetheless. You get that other bottle shipped yet by any chance? I was just thinking about that today, haha

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Slacker!

Yeah good question...How did you miss this? Your the sponsor...were you getting too high off of RPM again? :p. For that you get the evil eye...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself..

Just F'ing with ya bud. :toofunny:

Cheers!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
As long as your taking in good fats!

Day 8 has ended :

Today was a reward's meal day so i'm not TOO worried about this...but if I figured out the number's properly...it doesn't sound too good.

cals - 2598
protein - 212.8 - 32%
Fat - 128.7 - 44%
Carbs - 158.6 - 24%
Fiber - 21.4 (shouldn't this be WAYY higher?)
Sodium - 3,885.4

...and this is not counting the Xtend that I took, but yeah...those numbers seem pretty bad to me. According to a website I checked out, someone with only moderate activity in their lifestyle for my weight should be taking in about 3300 calories daily....so I guess those numbers aren't AS bas as I thought...I just think the fat percentage is probably very high...even though my carb percentage is fairly low.

Any opinions on this??

Intake :

5pm - 3 Drive
5:30pm - 4oz center cut pork, 1 small banana, 1 side of spinach
7pm - *a la rewards* 1/2 plate of baked ziti with 2 pieces italian sausage
9pm - a handful of unsalted cashews
11pm - 6oz. chicken salad, 1 cup of coffee
1:30am - 4 RPM, 2 scoops of Xtend with 24oz. water
2am - 8oz chicken breast, 3 cups of steamed broccoli
4:45am - 3 Drive, 1 Biotin
5:30am - 2 scoop Xtend with 24 oz. water

I am off work tomorrow so I am going to sit down and formulate some sort of meal plan for my remaining time on stack. That fat% just seems wayy too high to me!
As long as your taking in good fats don't worry too much about the fat content and just make sure your carbs are from fibrous sources (complex). Honestly bud, there are days where I take in 150-180g of fat, but that is mostly from the EFA's I take and from good fat sources.

Simple empty calorie carbs and saturated fat are your enemies...those are pretty much what you really need to keep your eye on.

The log is still looking good to my man. Keep it up!

Cheers!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sam! I figure as long as I keep the saturated fats at bay I will be mostly under control. I don't really eat any junk food ever...it was just those sausages that night that really hurt me. I normally stay away from sausage but I wanted it pretty bad and my girlfriends father had happened to make some when I went over there...so it was just something that needed to be done ;)

I appreciate the continued support!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha i'm an over-acheiver...whatta ya want from me? :)

Im sure i'll be in much better shape with all of this now.

You mean impatient don't you ?! ;)

(my browser didn't update itself .. a little late response, I know ! haha ..)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 10 complete!

Well after some sleep issues last night (only slept maybe 7 hours on what i thought would be at least a 10 bagger), I had a pretty good day. For the last few days as soon as I wake up i've been firing off 25 pushup's before heading to the bathroom. Thought maybe I should let you in on that, haha. I plan on doing that from now on. It feels like it kicks my blood into gear and makes me feel awake and alive. Also got some minor tennis time in today. I am going to lift tomorrow, and play again wednesday night!

Activity :

- 25 pushup's upon waking as well as some stretching
- a little over 1 hour court time including pre play footwork, stretches, and about 45 minutes of serving and backhands. On the courts alone today.

Intake :

5:30am - wake and do pushups
5:45am - 3 Drive, 2 scoop Xtend in 25oz. water, 1 Biotin
6:30am - 4 organic omega-3 eggs scrambled with ham and american cheese, 2 pieces whole wheat toast with smart balance omega+flax light butter, a little organic ketchup for the eggs
8:45am - 4 RPM
9am - Tennis
10:10am - 1 CliF bar (oatmeal raisin), 1 medium banana
11am - 1 dose of Cordygen5 (will be taking here and there during stack)
1:15pm - 1/2lb. 95% Lean Burger, 1 cup of broccoli, a little organic ketchup for burger
3:20pm - 3 Drive
4pm - 1 scoop Nytrowhey w/ 12oz. skim milk
6pm - 1/2 of a Uniq fruit
8:15pm - 1 can of tuna with smart balance light omega+flax mayo in a spinch wrap with lettuce, tomato, onions
11pm - 1/4 cup natural organic almonds, 2 scoop Xtend with 16oz. water

Intake totals as follows :

cals - 2193 (net - 1843.5)
Fat - 73.1g - 18.6%
Chol - 1122mg
sodium - 3305mg
carb - 191.4g - 40.3%
fiber - 23.2g
sugar - 77.3g
protein - 195.3 - 41.1%

Cals are pretty much right where I want them. Protein was a little low for me...but i'm still tweaking some things being as how i've never even kept track of the numbers like this before, haha. I will figure it out . I'd like to get those carbs down and fat up personally.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 11 has ended :

Pretty good day overall. It was my long day so with the exception of a 2 hour long nap, i've been awake about 24 hours. I'm real pumped about getting to bed. As soon as I post I am hittin the sheets and don't want to know a thing til 4:30pm, haha. I felt real good today!

Routine :

11:30am - 30 mins of cardio as well as core work
4:30pm - 60 mins of cardio

*Felt good...real good.

Intake :

8:45am - 30 pushups, 3 Drive, 2 scoop Xtend with 24oz. water
9:30am - 1 Large Naval Orange, **weirdo CT breakfast** Mix of 1/4 cup oats cooked in water - 2 hard boiled eggs - 1/4 lb. 95% lean beef. All mixed in a bowl. It was awesome.
11:30am - 30 mins cardio and core work
12:30pm - 2 scoop Xtend with 24 oz. water, 4 Cordygen VO2
1pm - Egg salad made with 2 eggs - smart balance omega3+flax mayo - romaine lettuce - tomato, 1 slice whole wheat bread, 1/2 pear (it wasn't ripe yet so I tossed the other half for the animals)
4:30pm - 60 mins cardio
7pm-9pm - Naptime!!
9:45pm - 4 RPM
10:05pm - 6 in. Wawa turkey sub on whole wheat, 1 bottle Wawa Diet Lemonade Tea
Midnight - 1 medium banana
2am - Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with mayo - romaine lettuce - tomatoes - pickles - american cheese, 1 cup of mixed fruit, 1 cup of manhattan clam chowder
2:30am - 2 Megamax multi, 1 Biotin
3:45am - 3 Drive
4:30am - 1 Florida Naval Orange
6:30am - 2 Eggs scrambled

Intake Totals :

cals : 2167.6 (net = 1851)
fat : 73.7g - 14.7%
saturated fat - 19.3g
chol. - 1532.4mg
sodium - 5390.6mg
carb - 231.5g - 51.3%
fiber - 37.3g
sugar - 81g
protein - 153.3g - 34%

Yummy. I was pretty low on cals again...but like I said, in a good range I think. My carbs are high...but its a lot of fruit that's keeping the levels up there. I'm not all that concerned over fruit carbs to be honest with ya. Okay...bedtime for real.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man, can you get some measurements too?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 12 has come to a close :

Today was a good day. I got about 3.5 hours of tennis time in, my Optimum Nutrition Protein arrived in the mail, and the weather was B-E-A-utiful. It seems as though spring has finally arrived in my little town. I couldn't be happier about that situation. And now...for my day.

Activity :

4:15pm - 25 pushups when waking
5:15pm - 5:30pm - Stretching and getting loose
5:30pm - 8:30pm - Tennis time. (no breaks except for water)

Intake :

4:15pm - Awake and do 25 pushups
4:16pm - 3 Drive, 2 scoop Xtend w/24oz water
4:30pm - 1/2 cup cooked oats with 2 hard boiled omega 3 organic eggs
5pm - 6 MST Cordygen VO2
5:15pm - Stretch
5:30pm - Tennis!
8:45pm - 1 scoop ON gold standard whey with 16oz. skim, 1 medium banana
10:30pm - 4 RPM
Midnight - Chicken salad
1:30am - 2 scoop Xtend with 16oz. water
2am - 4oz Flounder, 3 slices roast beef, 1/4" tomato slices, 1 medium banana
4:30am - 3 Drive, 1 Biotin
4:45am - 1 Florida Naval Orange
6am - 4 eggs scrambled
8am - 1 scoop ON gold standard whey with 8oz. skim

Intake Totals :

cals - 1965 (kcal - 1642)
fat - 60.8g - 23.1%
saturated fat - 14.2g
cholesterol - 1651mg
sodium - 2180mg
carbs - 146.2g - 32.3%
fiber - 20g
sugar - 78.1g
protein - 202g 44.6%

Cals were really low again. I really don't mind that at all...especially since my numbers as far as percentages were much closer to where I want them to be today. The only downside was that there really wasn't any vegetables in my diet today like at all. Going to have to fix that come tomorrow.

Since it's about halfway through the log and Myth asked so nicely, I will be posting some stats when I wake up later on today. I hope the numbers are good :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
About halfway through log my results so far are...

Starting-------------------------------- Now

Weight : 214.4 lbs............................... 211.0 lbs
BF % : 22.5%..................................... 22.2%
Bicep - 15"......................................... Same
Waist - 41"......................................... 39.5%
Neck - 17.5"....................................... 17"
Thigh - 24.5"....................................... 25"
Belt - 37"............................................ Same

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Log will be on hold for a few days. I was feeling awful when I woke up yesterday and ended up going to the hospital after suffering through work. After being there for 4 hours I was told I have acute viral syndrome. Nothing excessive until at least monday :(