T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)

Page 6 of 16 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up Great words of wisdom!

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I agree with both ya'll. Unplanned (as in my case) it can def take up nearly all your resources and it would be much better done planned a nd prepared to undertake such a "cost" but none the less its very much so well worth it every bit and it may be a personal thing but Id rather be broke and in the situation I am now then a bachlor doing nothing but for myself and wasting all my income regardless..... cause thats where I was at before hand.

Of course some peoples that are the lowest of the low arent willing to A) plan and then B) take up the responsibility when it comes time. Like I said If I had the choice Id make sure Im good and ready before I take on something like this but if confronted with the situation unprepared dont run away or shirk your responsibilites cause you will most certainly be giving up the best thing that could possibly happen to you.
    I certainly commend you for those fine words of wisdom bud. Sadly, most of the people on this planet are too damn ignorant to have that type of responsible thinking.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. I agree with Poop on this one. My first was not planned and I don't regret her at all. I've learned to enjoy spending money on the kids instead of me. You want to give your kids more than you had yourself so it makes the sacrafices worth it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I plan on having 2 mini me's.

I honestly look forward to the experience. A little me is a scary thought though lol! I can greatly appreciate both my new child, and my wife's newfound assets during that period.
    I've just had a baby, he's just over 4 weeks old. Me and his mum had broke up before we found out she was pregnant. We got back together to try to work things out but couldn't manage it. We've got things sorted however and we have worked out a joint custody type arrangement which works for both of us. I'll be having him 3 days one week and 4 days the next (and nights), so his mum will be able to go back to college and I'll be able to continue with my degree.

I'm not sure how to comment on the money aspect. I've been very fortunate in that my parents are helping me out, and hers have too, so the only things we've had to buy ourselves really have been nappies, milk etc.

I haven't got the words to describe the feeling I had holding Jake just after he had been born after spending around 36 hours in hospital waiting for him to pop out. The experience is completely unique and the emotions you go through I seriously doubt could ever be explained. You suddenly realise how irrelevent some issues are, such as money and selfish requirements like fashion etc. I like to think I've "stepped up" and gone beyond what is usually expected of men and I'm contributing 50% in every way which a lot of my friends/family seem to be respecting.

Anyway back to the topic; very interesting read, I'm hoping to run this later in the year.

4. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d View Post
    I've just had a baby, he's just over 4 weeks old. Me and his mum had broke up before we found out she was pregnant. We got back together to try to work things out but couldn't manage it. We've got things sorted however and we have worked out a joint custody type arrangement which works for both of us. I'll be having him 3 days one week and 4 days the next (and nights), so his mum will be able to go back to college and I'll be able to continue with my degree.

I'm not sure how to comment on the money aspect. I've been very fortunate in that my parents are helping me out, and hers have too, so the only things we've had to buy ourselves really have been nappies, milk etc.

I haven't got the words to describe the feeling I had holding Jake just after he had been born after spending around 36 hours in hospital waiting for him to pop out. The experience is completely unique and the emotions you go through I seriously doubt could ever be explained. You suddenly realise how irrelevent some issues are, such as money and selfish requirements like fashion etc. I like to think I've "stepped up" and gone beyond what is usually expected of men and I'm contributing 50% in every way which a lot of my friends/family seem to be respecting.

Anyway back to the topic; very interesting read, I'm hoping to run this later in the year.
    Very well said! Reps to you my friend.

I think you will really like the 3-AD. I'm fairly impressed as i start day 7 today.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. I seem to be getting a almost a thermogenic-like(warming) effect with the last few doses of 3-AD. This happens even when i'm sitting around doing nothing. I really think this stuff is going to kick in hardcore this week. I can't wait!!!

:bb2::dl::clean:

Legendary

•   

6. wow already a week! next week should be freaky for all you 3ad'ers!!

edit: btw *motor boat*
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

7. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    wow already a week! next week should be freaky for all you 3ad'ers!!

edit: btw *motor boat*
    LMFAO!! Indeed, motor boat!!

Legendary

8. Day 7

Weight: 225lbs(+1lb)

Libido: Elevated

Side Effects: Still nothing really to report. Hair, skin, nips all continue to be at baseline. One thing is have noticed though is periods of feeling very warm, almost thermogenic-like even when i'm at rest.

Strength: Today was the first day i can honestly say the strength increase was evident. I was able to put up at least 1-2 more reps above normal on my exercises.

Mood: The aggression has toned down a bit. I still continue to have a very nice feeling of well being all day long.

3-AD Dosing:

1st Dose30am(2nd meal)
    2nd Dose:6:30pm(5th meal)

Workout: Back/Bi's

Back

1)Lat Pulldowns(wide-grip): 4-sets: 150x8,170x8,200x8,220x6
    2)Bent over-rows(Smith Machine): 4-sets 155x8,180x8,200x6,200x6
    3)DB Rows(individual): 4-sets:50x8,60x8,70x6,80x6
    4)Lat Pulldowns(narrow-underhand grip): 4-sets:140x8,160x8,170x8,190x6

Bi's

1)BB Curls: 4-sets: 75x10,95x8,115x8,125x6
    2)DB Curls: 4-sets: 30x8,35x8,45x6,50x6
    3)Concentration Curls: 4-sets: 30x6,35x6,35x6,40x5

Daily Narrative:

Today marks the end of week 1 on 3-AD. Today was the first day where i can say i'm starting to really notice this compounds effects beginning to surface. I had noticable increases in strength throughout my workout. My endurance also was noticably increased today. I left the gym feeling very pumped and like i had a fantastic workout. The only side effect is the frequent feeling of increased warmth. Maybe it's a sign that it's kicking in. I felt great all day today overall. Mood has been elevated with a nice feeling to go along with it. I've been waking up everyday eagerly awaiting a new challenge/PR to conquer. I'm impressed even after week 1 and look forward to this really kicking in during week 2. Hulkamania is gonna be running wild very soon...........

Legendary

9. Ahh more rep increases, very niceeeee. Curious before the sets where reps increased did you start off the set with a higher rep count in mind or were you just able to power up more reps after you hit what you were looking for? Also which exercises did you notice increased?

10. T1's Motivational Pics of the Day:

Kelly Monaco

Yowzaaaa!!!!

Legendary

11. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Ahh more rep increases, very niceeeee. Curious before the sets where reps increased did you start off the set with a higher rep count in mind or were you just able to power up more reps after you hit what you were looking for? Also which exercises did you notice increased?
    I noticed the rep increases right away with back. I was able to power through a few more reps than i thought i could do. I got a solid 1-2 reps on some exercises above norm. That's impressive to me for 1 week. My pump today was also unreal. Best to date. I really like how i feel on this. I can't wait to stack it with havoc soon hahaha!!!

Edit: I also wonder though if i increased the dose to 3xday if it would make a difference. I believe i'm one of the heavier guys to run this, and i wonder if it would make an even bigger difference for me overall. When i run it again i may try that.

Legendary

12. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Lol, exactly. My wife likes to watch that dancing with the stars show.....i would rather shove tooth picks in my eyes, however i watched when she was on there. She's smokin'!!

Legendary

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I noticed the rep increases right away with back. I was able to power through a few more reps than i thought i could do. I got a solid 1-2 reps on some exercises above norm. That's impressive to me for 1 week. My pump today was also unreal. Best to date. I really like how i feel on this. I can't wait to stack it with havoc soon hahaha!!!

Edit: I also wonder though if i increased the dose to 3xday if it would make a difference. I believe i'm one of the heavier guys to run this, and i wonder if it would make an even bigger difference for me overall. When i run it again i may try that.
    These logs are sounding very promising (loving the modd boost thats being reported and strength increases alredy being noted.) Hopefully 3-Ad and Havoc (or even better products) are still around in 4-5 years (I don't feel like stock pilling and worry about expiration dates if the FDA steps in, but a mans got to do what a mans go to do)

I had never heard of Kelly Monaco until now, how the F did I mis her!?!?

14. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    These logs are sounding very promising (loving the modd boost thats being reported and strength increases alredy being noted.) Hopefully 3-Ad and Havoc (or even better products) are still around in 4-5 years (I don't feel like stock pilling and worry about expiration dates if the FDA steps in, but a mans got to do what a mans go to do)

I had never heard of Kelly Monaco until now, how the F did I mis her!?!?
    I had never heard of her either until my wife was watching that god aweful show. Glad i got to experience it though.

I'm really impressed with this stuff even after one week. Thumbs up AX men!!

Legendary

15. OK for one J she is fuggin SSMMOOKINNN!!!!! Hells yayyuhh son!!!! hahaha

On another note i too would like to run this at a higher dose. 5 or 6 a day would probly yield just rediculous results but i am happy right now with 4 a day. When this is made available i will definately be upping the dose! Logs lookin good brotha man!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    OK for one J she is fuggin SSMMOOKINNN!!!!! Hells yayyuhh son!!!! hahaha

On another note i too would like to run this at a higher dose. 5 or 6 a day would probly yield just rediculous results but i am happy right now with 4 a day. When this is made available i will definately be upping the dose! Logs lookin good brotha man!
    Thanks bro, as is yours! Yeah i think at 6 caps/day this would be very, very good to me. When i hit this up with havoc in the near future that is the plan.

Legendary

17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks bro, as is yours! Yeah i think at 6 caps/day this would be very, very good to me. When i hit this up with havoc in the near future that is the plan.
    That would be a very promising stack!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

You n me both my friend!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

19. I will be also throwing in random motivational vids of the day. This is for all the Kelly Monaco fans. The song absolutely sucks, but it's worth watching. Wow!!

Legendary

20. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    She is definitely a sight to behold...great selection bud!
    Wait....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    T1's Motivational Pics Of The Day:

Megan Fox

You can't go wrong with megan fox.

AH OK, that second pic is my new screen saver , and will be very hard to top...what a perfect little pooper she has!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

22. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    AH OK, that second pic is my new screen saver , and will be very hard to top...what a perfect little pooper she has!
    And alas you still have never watched the new transformers movie yet......uggggghhhhh! Watch it fool! She's smokin' in it.

Legendary

23. Today starts 3-AD week 2!!

Legendary

24. Get your swole on T...lolol

25. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Get your swole on T...lolol
    Oh it's on haha!!

Legendary

26. You know that since I hate that word so much I'm trying to desensitise myself by using it. LOL I figured what better place than here. You are like family now

27. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You know that since I hate that word so much I'm trying to desensitise myself by using it. LOL I figured what better place than here. You are like family now
    Lol, i know i was surprised you said that. You are right, one happy RPN family!!

Legendary

28. Does that make Trip a step brother??

29. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Does that make Trip a step brother??
    Lol! I believe it does.

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:56 PM
  2. Sponsored Mini Blast Tester