48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Ahh more rep increases, very niceeeee. Curious before the sets where reps increased did you start off the set with a higher rep count in mind or were you just able to power up more reps after you hit what you were looking for? Also which exercises did you notice increased?
    I noticed the rep increases right away with back. I was able to power through a few more reps than i thought i could do. I got a solid 1-2 reps on some exercises above norm. That's impressive to me for 1 week. My pump today was also unreal. Best to date. I really like how i feel on this. I can't wait to stack it with havoc soon hahaha!!!

Edit: I also wonder though if i increased the dose to 3xday if it would make a difference. I believe i'm one of the heavier guys to run this, and i wonder if it would make an even bigger difference for me overall. When i run it again i may try that.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Lol, exactly. My wife likes to watch that dancing with the stars show.....i would rather shove tooth picks in my eyes, however i watched when she was on there. She's smokin'!!

Legendary

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I noticed the rep increases right away with back. I was able to power through a few more reps than i thought i could do. I got a solid 1-2 reps on some exercises above norm. That's impressive to me for 1 week. My pump today was also unreal. Best to date. I really like how i feel on this. I can't wait to stack it with havoc soon hahaha!!!

Edit: I also wonder though if i increased the dose to 3xday if it would make a difference. I believe i'm one of the heavier guys to run this, and i wonder if it would make an even bigger difference for me overall. When i run it again i may try that.
    These logs are sounding very promising (loving the modd boost thats being reported and strength increases alredy being noted.) Hopefully 3-Ad and Havoc (or even better products) are still around in 4-5 years (I don't feel like stock pilling and worry about expiration dates if the FDA steps in, but a mans got to do what a mans go to do)

I had never heard of Kelly Monaco until now, how the F did I mis her!?!?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

These logs are sounding very promising (loving the modd boost thats being reported and strength increases alredy being noted.) Hopefully 3-Ad and Havoc (or even better products) are still around in 4-5 years (I don't feel like stock pilling and worry about expiration dates if the FDA steps in, but a mans got to do what a mans go to do)

I had never heard of Kelly Monaco until now, how the F did I mis her!?!?
    I had never heard of her either until my wife was watching that god aweful show. Glad i got to experience it though.

I'm really impressed with this stuff even after one week. Thumbs up AX men!!

Legendary

6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

OK for one J she is fuggin SSMMOOKINNN!!!!! Hells yayyuhh son!!!! hahaha

On another note i too would like to run this at a higher dose. 5 or 6 a day would probly yield just rediculous results but i am happy right now with 4 a day. When this is made available i will definately be upping the dose! Logs lookin good brotha man!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    OK for one J she is fuggin SSMMOOKINNN!!!!! Hells yayyuhh son!!!! hahaha

On another note i too would like to run this at a higher dose. 5 or 6 a day would probly yield just rediculous results but i am happy right now with 4 a day. When this is made available i will definately be upping the dose! Logs lookin good brotha man!
    Thanks bro, as is yours! Yeah i think at 6 caps/day this would be very, very good to me. When i hit this up with havoc in the near future that is the plan.

Legendary

8. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks bro, as is yours! Yeah i think at 6 caps/day this would be very, very good to me. When i hit this up with havoc in the near future that is the plan.
    That would be a very promising stack!
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You n me both my friend!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

I will be also throwing in random motivational vids of the day. This is for all the Kelly Monaco fans. The song absolutely sucks, but it's worth watching. Wow!!

Legendary

11. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    She is definitely a sight to behold...great selection bud!
    Wait....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

T1's Motivational Pics Of The Day:

Megan Fox

You can't go wrong with megan fox.

AH OK, that second pic is my new screen saver , and will be very hard to top...what a perfect little pooper she has!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    AH OK, that second pic is my new screen saver , and will be very hard to top...what a perfect little pooper she has!
    And alas you still have never watched the new transformers movie yet......uggggghhhhh! Watch it fool! She's smokin' in it.

Legendary

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Today starts 3-AD week 2!!

Legendary

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Get your swole on T...lolol
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Get your swole on T...lolol
    Oh it's on haha!!

Legendary

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

You know that since I hate that word so much I'm trying to desensitise myself by using it. LOL I figured what better place than here. You are like family now
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

You know that since I hate that word so much I'm trying to desensitise myself by using it. LOL I figured what better place than here. You are like family now
    Lol, i know i was surprised you said that. You are right, one happy RPN family!!

Legendary

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Does that make Trip a step brother??
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Does that make Trip a step brother??
    Lol! I believe it does.

Legendary

21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

a red headed stepbrother..... someone get out the paddle time to do some beatin...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

I havent looked at this thread for a while and when i clicked on the last page this is the first post i saw^
    Imagine the confusion i felt poop
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

LOL that is an odd thing to come in to. trauma --> <-- red headed tripchild
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Day 8

Weight: 225.4(+1.4lbs)

Libido: Mildly Elevated

Side Effects: Still nothing substantial to report. Hair, skin, and nips at baseline. The "hot flashes" i had been experiencing were not apparent today.

Strength: Today was an off day so i can't comment. I did have a VERY nice pumped feeling all day today however.

Mood: Continues to be elevated with nice well-being feeling. Aggression seems to have mellowed out some. I just honestly feel great on this compound.

3-AD Dosing:

1st Dose: 10:30am(2nd meal)
    2nd Dose: 6:30pm(5th meal)

Workout: OFF DAY

Daily Narrative:

Today was the beginning of week 2. I felt absolutely GREAT all day today. I actually was already complimented from 2 different people at work today that i'm looking bigger! That is awesome to hear from only using something just over a week. I've had a very nice pump all day long today. I'm beginning to have the really nice full feeling. This stuff is definitely starting to kick in on me. I've been keeping my fluid intake fairly high. I also increased carbs today in anticipation of having a very good workout tomorrow. I'm up about 1.5lbs, but i think your going to see me put on a good amount of weight in the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping for a solid 10lbs in the 22.5 days of 3-AD. As i've noted above, the aggression level has seemed to mellow up a bit. I encountered quite a few very annoying people in the E.R. today(well that's a given everyday ), and i managed to keep my cool. I just have a feeling that tomorrows workout is going to be very good and explosive!! I believe my skin may be turning a subtle shade of green.................The hulk lies in wait!!!!

Legendary

25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Day 8

Weight: 225.4(+1.4lbs)

Libido: Mildly Elevated

Side Effects: Still nothing substantial to report. Hair, skin, and nips at baseline. The "hot flashes" i had been experiencing were not apparent today.

Strength: Today was an off day so i can't comment. I did have a VERY nice pumped feeling all day today however.

Mood: Continues to be elevated with nice well-being feeling. Aggression seems to have mellowed out some. I just honestly feel great on this compound.

3-AD Dosing:

1st Dose: 10:30am(2nd meal)
    2nd Dose: 6:30pm(5th meal)

Workout: OFF DAY

Daily Narrative:

Today was the beginning of week 2. I felt absolutely GREAT all day today. I actually was already complimented from 2 different people at work today that i'm looking bigger! That is awesome to hear from only using something just over a week. I've had a very nice pump all day long today. I'm beginning to have the really nice full feeling. This stuff is definitely starting to kick in on me. I've been keeping my fluid intake fairly high. I also increased carbs today in anticipation of having a very good workout tomorrow. I'm up about 1.5lbs, but i think your going to see me put on a good amount of weight in the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping for a solid 10lbs in the 22.5 days of 3-AD. As i've noted above, the aggression level has seemed to mellow up a bit. I encountered quite a few very annoying people in the E.R. today(well that's a given everyday ), and i managed to keep my cool. I just have a feeling that tomorrows workout is going to be very good and explosive!! I believe my skin may be turning a subtle shade of green.................The hulk lies in wait!!!!

that aint no hulk sir... your actually not going to blow up like the green monster, just wait for the shrinking to occur... your reverting to your leprechaun state you damn irishmen.

LOL im irish too so I got nothing to really say... actually Im a friggen white mutt with a 32nd of cherokee.... but predominantly welsh and irish.

Just stay away from my f'in lucky charms, I keill b!tches for that shiii.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

T1's Motivational Pics Of The Day:

Jenny McCarthy

My dear lord...........

Legendary

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    that aint no hulk sir... your actually not going to blow up like the green monster, just wait for the shrinking to occur... your reverting to your leprechaun state you damn irishmen.

LOL im irish too so I got nothing to really say... actually Im a friggen white mutt with a 32nd of cherokee.... but predominantly welsh and irish.

Just stay away from my f'in lucky charms, I keill b!tches for that shiii.
    You'll never steal me pot o' gold...............Muhahahahah a!!
    Last edited by Trauma1; 04-02-2008 at 01:23 AM.

Legendary

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.81%

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Lol, nice addition bob!

Legendary

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Whyd we have to go from motivational mcCarthy to disturbing leprechaun lol
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    Whyd we have to go from motivational mcCarthy to disturbing leprechaun lol
    That can be easily fixed......just scroll right back up to McCarthy lol!

Edit: On second thought......I think i'll rid the thread of the evil leprechaun now. Back to the motivation lol!

Legendary

32. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

what is your max bench and deadlift right now?
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    what is your max bench and deadlift right now?
    Tomorrow is chest, so i'll update then. I haven't added in deads yet. I'll start throwing them back in next week. I'm starting back slow. I've been out of the game for a bit, so i don't want tax myself too much early on yet.

Legendary

34. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Tomorrow is chest, so i'll update then. I haven't added in deads yet. I'll start throwing them back in next week. I'm starting back slow. I've been out of the game for a bit, so i don't want tax myself too much early on yet.

all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH I AM A GIRL BLAH BLAH I DONT DEADLIFT BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

just playing bro. let us know about the bench tomorrow.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH I AM A GIRL BLAH BLAH I DONT DEADLIFT BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

just playing bro. let us know about the bench tomorrow.
    Lol......Well, can't you tell? Look at my avy brotha! Dude i'm so a 10 LOL!

I lost a good deal of mass over the course of last year due to many factors. Once i get settled and fully back in the game i plan on being back to my swole self. :clean: Don't worry, the deads shall return!!!

:dl:

Legendary

36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.28%

Lol......Well, can't you tell? Look at my avy brotha! Dude i'm so a 10 LOL!

I lost a good deal of mass over the course of last year due to many factors. Once i get settled and fully back in the game i plan on being back to my swole self. :clean: Don't worry, the deads shall return!!!

:dl:
    trauma's return of the dead... sounds like a movie!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    Coming to to a theatre near you soon..............

The cool thing is i also do all my own stunts too. I hear some crazy tren otter is also co-staring.

Legendary

38. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post

sounds like you should SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH!!!!!!!
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Coming to to a theatre near you soon..............

The cool thing is i also do all my own stunts too. I hear some crazy tren otter is also co-staring.

y:bb2:
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.28%

UGHHHHH!! give me a part in the movie! i'll be the trenned up zombie son! ever see a tren zombie before?? i didnt think SOOO!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 03:56 PM
  2. Sponsored Mini Blast Tester
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 02:30 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 287