T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)

Page 5 of 12 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2003
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro


  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Ahh more rep increases, very niceeeee. Curious before the sets where reps increased did you start off the set with a higher rep count in mind or were you just able to power up more reps after you hit what you were looking for? Also which exercises did you notice increased?
    I noticed the rep increases right away with back. I was able to power through a few more reps than i thought i could do. I got a solid 1-2 reps on some exercises above norm. That's impressive to me for 1 week. My pump today was also unreal. Best to date. I really like how i feel on this. I can't wait to stack it with havoc soon hahaha!!!

    Edit: I also wonder though if i increased the dose to 3xday if it would make a difference. I believe i'm one of the heavier guys to run this, and i wonder if it would make an even bigger difference for me overall. When i run it again i may try that.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  3. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Lol, exactly. My wife likes to watch that dancing with the stars show.....i would rather shove tooth picks in my eyes, however i watched when she was on there. She's smokin'!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2003
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I noticed the rep increases right away with back. I was able to power through a few more reps than i thought i could do. I got a solid 1-2 reps on some exercises above norm. That's impressive to me for 1 week. My pump today was also unreal. Best to date. I really like how i feel on this. I can't wait to stack it with havoc soon hahaha!!!

    Edit: I also wonder though if i increased the dose to 3xday if it would make a difference. I believe i'm one of the heavier guys to run this, and i wonder if it would make an even bigger difference for me overall. When i run it again i may try that.
    These logs are sounding very promising (loving the modd boost thats being reported and strength increases alredy being noted.) Hopefully 3-Ad and Havoc (or even better products) are still around in 4-5 years (I don't feel like stock pilling and worry about expiration dates if the FDA steps in, but a mans got to do what a mans go to do)

    I had never heard of Kelly Monaco until now, how the F did I mis her!?!?
  5. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    These logs are sounding very promising (loving the modd boost thats being reported and strength increases alredy being noted.) Hopefully 3-Ad and Havoc (or even better products) are still around in 4-5 years (I don't feel like stock pilling and worry about expiration dates if the FDA steps in, but a mans got to do what a mans go to do)

    I had never heard of Kelly Monaco until now, how the F did I mis her!?!?
    I had never heard of her either until my wife was watching that god aweful show. Glad i got to experience it though.

    I'm really impressed with this stuff even after one week. Thumbs up AX men!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    OK for one J she is fuggin SSMMOOKINNN!!!!! Hells yayyuhh son!!!! hahaha

    On another note i too would like to run this at a higher dose. 5 or 6 a day would probly yield just rediculous results but i am happy right now with 4 a day. When this is made available i will definately be upping the dose! Logs lookin good brotha man!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    OK for one J she is fuggin SSMMOOKINNN!!!!! Hells yayyuhh son!!!! hahaha

    On another note i too would like to run this at a higher dose. 5 or 6 a day would probly yield just rediculous results but i am happy right now with 4 a day. When this is made available i will definately be upping the dose! Logs lookin good brotha man!
    Thanks bro, as is yours! Yeah i think at 6 caps/day this would be very, very good to me. When i hit this up with havoc in the near future that is the plan.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25885
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks bro, as is yours! Yeah i think at 6 caps/day this would be very, very good to me. When i hit this up with havoc in the near future that is the plan.
    That would be a very promising stack!
  9. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks bro, as is yours! Yeah i think at 6 caps/day this would be very, very good to me. When i hit this up with havoc in the near future that is the plan.

    You n me both my friend!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I will be also throwing in random motivational vids of the day. This is for all the Kelly Monaco fans. The song absolutely sucks, but it's worth watching. Wow!!


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  11. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    She is definitely a sight to behold...great selection bud!
    Wait....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    T1's Motivational Pics Of The Day:

    Megan Fox

    You can't go wrong with megan fox.



    AH OK, that second pic is my new screen saver , and will be very hard to top...what a perfect little pooper she has!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    AH OK, that second pic is my new screen saver , and will be very hard to top...what a perfect little pooper she has!
    And alas you still have never watched the new transformers movie yet......uggggghhhhh! Watch it fool! She's smokin' in it.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  14. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Today starts 3-AD week 2!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  15. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Get your swole on T...lolol
  16. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Get your swole on T...lolol
    Oh it's on haha!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  17. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You know that since I hate that word so much I'm trying to desensitise myself by using it. LOL I figured what better place than here. You are like family now
  18. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You know that since I hate that word so much I'm trying to desensitise myself by using it. LOL I figured what better place than here. You are like family now
    Lol, i know i was surprised you said that. You are right, one happy RPN family!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  19. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Does that make Trip a step brother??
  20. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Does that make Trip a step brother??
    Lol! I believe it does.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    a red headed stepbrother..... someone get out the paddle time to do some beatin...
  22. New Member
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

    I havent looked at this thread for a while and when i clicked on the last page this is the first post i saw^
    Imagine the confusion i felt poop
  23. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    LOL that is an odd thing to come in to. trauma --> <-- red headed tripchild
  24. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Day 8





    Weight: 225.4(+1.4lbs)

    Libido: Mildly Elevated

    Side Effects: Still nothing substantial to report. Hair, skin, and nips at baseline. The "hot flashes" i had been experiencing were not apparent today.

    Strength: Today was an off day so i can't comment. I did have a VERY nice pumped feeling all day today however.

    Mood: Continues to be elevated with nice well-being feeling. Aggression seems to have mellowed out some. I just honestly feel great on this compound.




    3-AD Dosing:

    1st Dose: 10:30am(2nd meal)
    2nd Dose: 6:30pm(5th meal)




    Workout: OFF DAY





    Daily Narrative:

    Today was the beginning of week 2. I felt absolutely GREAT all day today. I actually was already complimented from 2 different people at work today that i'm looking bigger! That is awesome to hear from only using something just over a week. I've had a very nice pump all day long today. I'm beginning to have the really nice full feeling. This stuff is definitely starting to kick in on me. I've been keeping my fluid intake fairly high. I also increased carbs today in anticipation of having a very good workout tomorrow. I'm up about 1.5lbs, but i think your going to see me put on a good amount of weight in the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping for a solid 10lbs in the 22.5 days of 3-AD. As i've noted above, the aggression level has seemed to mellow up a bit. I encountered quite a few very annoying people in the E.R. today(well that's a given everyday ), and i managed to keep my cool. I just have a feeling that tomorrows workout is going to be very good and explosive!! I believe my skin may be turning a subtle shade of green.................The hulk lies in wait!!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  25. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 8





    Weight: 225.4(+1.4lbs)

    Libido: Mildly Elevated

    Side Effects: Still nothing substantial to report. Hair, skin, and nips at baseline. The "hot flashes" i had been experiencing were not apparent today.

    Strength: Today was an off day so i can't comment. I did have a VERY nice pumped feeling all day today however.

    Mood: Continues to be elevated with nice well-being feeling. Aggression seems to have mellowed out some. I just honestly feel great on this compound.




    3-AD Dosing:

    1st Dose: 10:30am(2nd meal)
    2nd Dose: 6:30pm(5th meal)




    Workout: OFF DAY





    Daily Narrative:

    Today was the beginning of week 2. I felt absolutely GREAT all day today. I actually was already complimented from 2 different people at work today that i'm looking bigger! That is awesome to hear from only using something just over a week. I've had a very nice pump all day long today. I'm beginning to have the really nice full feeling. This stuff is definitely starting to kick in on me. I've been keeping my fluid intake fairly high. I also increased carbs today in anticipation of having a very good workout tomorrow. I'm up about 1.5lbs, but i think your going to see me put on a good amount of weight in the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping for a solid 10lbs in the 22.5 days of 3-AD. As i've noted above, the aggression level has seemed to mellow up a bit. I encountered quite a few very annoying people in the E.R. today(well that's a given everyday ), and i managed to keep my cool. I just have a feeling that tomorrows workout is going to be very good and explosive!! I believe my skin may be turning a subtle shade of green.................The hulk lies in wait!!!!

    that aint no hulk sir... your actually not going to blow up like the green monster, just wait for the shrinking to occur... your reverting to your leprechaun state you damn irishmen.


    LOL im irish too so I got nothing to really say... actually Im a friggen white mutt with a 32nd of cherokee.... but predominantly welsh and irish.

    Just stay away from my f'in lucky charms, I keill b!tches for that shiii.
  26. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    T1's Motivational Pics Of The Day:


    Jenny McCarthy



    My dear lord...........










    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  27. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    that aint no hulk sir... your actually not going to blow up like the green monster, just wait for the shrinking to occur... your reverting to your leprechaun state you damn irishmen.


    LOL im irish too so I got nothing to really say... actually Im a friggen white mutt with a 32nd of cherokee.... but predominantly welsh and irish.

    Just stay away from my f'in lucky charms, I keill b!tches for that shiii.
    You'll never steal me pot o' gold...............Muhahahahah a!!
    Last edited by Trauma1; 04-02-2008 at 01:23 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  28. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11116
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  29. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Lol, nice addition bob!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  30. New Member
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

    Whyd we have to go from motivational mcCarthy to disturbing leprechaun lol
  31. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    Whyd we have to go from motivational mcCarthy to disturbing leprechaun lol
    That can be easily fixed......just scroll right back up to McCarthy lol!

    Edit: On second thought......I think i'll rid the thread of the evil leprechaun now. Back to the motivation lol!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  32. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    what is your max bench and deadlift right now?
  33. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    what is your max bench and deadlift right now?
    Tomorrow is chest, so i'll update then. I haven't added in deads yet. I'll start throwing them back in next week. I'm starting back slow. I've been out of the game for a bit, so i don't want tax myself too much early on yet.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  34. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Tomorrow is chest, so i'll update then. I haven't added in deads yet. I'll start throwing them back in next week. I'm starting back slow. I've been out of the game for a bit, so i don't want tax myself too much early on yet.

    all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH I AM A GIRL BLAH BLAH I DONT DEADLIFT BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

    just playing bro. let us know about the bench tomorrow.
  35. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    all i heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH I AM A GIRL BLAH BLAH I DONT DEADLIFT BLAH BLAH BLAH.......

    just playing bro. let us know about the bench tomorrow.
    Lol......Well, can't you tell? Look at my avy brotha! Dude i'm so a 10 LOL!

    I lost a good deal of mass over the course of last year due to many factors. Once i get settled and fully back in the game i plan on being back to my swole self. :clean: Don't worry, the deads shall return!!!

    :dl:

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  36. Senior Member
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    27.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol......Well, can't you tell? Look at my avy brotha! Dude i'm so a 10 LOL!

    I lost a good deal of mass over the course of last year due to many factors. Once i get settled and fully back in the game i plan on being back to my swole self. :clean: Don't worry, the deads shall return!!!

    :dl:
    trauma's return of the dead... sounds like a movie!
  37. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    trauma's return of the dead... sounds like a movie!
    Coming to to a theatre near you soon..............

    The cool thing is i also do all my own stunts too. I hear some crazy tren otter is also co-staring.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  38. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    trauma's return of the dead... sounds like a movie!

    sounds like you should SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH!!!!!!!
  39. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Coming to to a theatre near you soon..............

    The cool thing is i also do all my own stunts too. I hear some crazy tren otter is also co-staring.

    y:bb2:
  40. Senior Member
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    27.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    UGHHHHH!! give me a part in the movie! i'll be the trenned up zombie son! ever see a tren zombie before?? i didnt think SOOO!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 03:56 PM
  2. Sponsored Mini Blast Tester
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 02:30 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:34 PM
  5. New R4W tester log! ( sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 02:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in