T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)

Page 4 of 19 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. cool, Im already planning out my cycle on paper, thats all i can do until 3ad is released to the rest of us.

2. Today's T1 motivational piece brought to you by none other than Christina Aguilera. My god she's unreal!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Today's T1 motivational piece brought to you by none other than Christina Aguilera. My god she's unreal!

4:21: wtf did Trip sneak into the video shoot or something?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    [B][SIZE="4"]
    Today i definitely have noticed a huge increase in my libido. This is very impressive to me after only 3 days. All the nursing students have been running around work with their tight little white uniforms on.....it was pure torture today haha!
    t1's libido is rockin out because this is one of the nursing students he is referring to............

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut;
    t1's libido is rockin out because this is one of the nursing students he is referring to............
    Is this a "before" or "after" picture related to using a certain supplement?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. Hahahha and Christina is amazing too!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

7. Hank you just killed it man Damn you!!!! Now today's motivational pic needs to be EXTRA special.

Legendary

8. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Some pictures she defiantly doesn't look hot at all. That one is boiiinnnnggg.... Keep them coming and maybe everyone else in the thread will feel what the libido boost is like on 3-AD lol.

Ok I'm un subbed now..She does nothing for my libido

9. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Man she sure does for mine haha!

Legendary

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    I think my special purpose is broken forever now...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

11. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Lol well for your sake I think its good that you didn't like that, unfortunately for the rest of us (and every heterosexual male) it didn't . lol

Its weird I don't like really really in shape women and I don't really like blondes but that picture is so hot!!! Trauma keep the motivation coming

Either way you know you can't resist the male mind Crader

12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    All the nursing students have been running around work with their tight little white uniforms on.....it was pure torture today haha!
    HAha that's hilarious, I feel for ya man at the same time your a lucky bastard working in that kind of environment while ON.

13. Males have a mind?

14. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Males have a mind

well played... well played

15. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    HAha that's hilarious, I feel for ya man at the same time your a lucky bastard working in that kind of environment while ON.
    Yes.......Yes i am.

Legendary

16. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Lol well for your sake I think its good that you didn't like that, unfortunately for the rest of us (and every heterosexual male) it didn't . lol

Its weird I don't like really really in shape women and I don't really like blondes but that picture is so hot!!! Trauma keep the motivation coming

Either way you know you can't resist the male mind Crader
    Oh the motivation will continue. I've always been a sucker for blondes.

Legendary

17. yesssssssssssssssss i'm here trauma

18. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    yesssssssssssssssss i'm here trauma
    FINALLY!!!

Legendary

19. Day 4

Weight: 223.4lbs(-0.6lbs)

Libido: Remains elevated

Side effects: None to report thusfar. Hairline and skin all still at baseline

Strength: No changes as of yet

Mood: Aggressive

3-AD Dosing:
    1st dose: 10:30am(2nd meal)
    2nd dose: 6:30pm(5th meal)

Workout: Off day......I overslept and missed my gym time before work. :

Daily Narrative:
    Well, today i overslept and missed my gym time before work. I work 12 hour shifts, so making it up after work was not an option. Today i noticed i was more aggresive than normal. Things that normally don't p*ss me off at work did today. Libido still remains elevated and i'm enjoying that. My body is very sore from yesterday's workout, so i know i kicked some azz at the gym. My weight bounced back a bit today. I can honestly say by the end of day 3 i've already noticed effects that this compound is working on me. The elevated mood and libido are very noticable to me. My appetite has also been increasing almost daily. I have a good feeling by late next week i'm going to really start to see the effects of this compound. On to day 5..........

Legendary

20. T1's motivational pic of the day is again Christina Aguilera. I know she's now a mommy, but what a freakin' MILF! I love her new "Assets" haha!

Now do you guys see why i went into nursing hahaha!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Legendary

21. oh wow, she finally got em done?? niiiiiiice.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    T1's motivational pic of the day is again Christina Aguilera. I know she's now a mommy, but what a freakin' MILF! I love her new "Assets" haha!

HOLY **** she looks good!

23. Check out the one i just added......WOW!!!

Legendary

24. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    oh wow, she finally got em done?? niiiiiiice.
    Rumor has it those are just from breast feeding, but sure doesn't look like it.......Wow man!

Legendary

25. well in i knew it was going to be this kind of party i would have stuck my d!ck in the mashed potetos!!!!! ( not the guy )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 08:16 PM
  2. Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 03:56 PM
  3. T1's Boladrol Tester Log! Come on in!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 405
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 02:10 AM
  4. New R4W tester log! ( sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 02:53 PM
  5. Irongame's 1 Test/4 AD cycle log
    By Irongame in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 06:32 PM