T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today i finally received my 3-AD. This is my dedicated redux log ;). I'd like to personally thank macedaddy and everyone at Anabolic Xtreme for allowing me to test their new 3-AD product.

A quick update as to my current status.

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 224lbs(As of this morning)
Body Fat: If i had to guess, around 16%
Eyes: Blue
Dislikes: When St. Patrick's Day is over. When the keg is empty :(
Goals: I hope to gain 5 solid pounds in the 22.5 days of this testing. I haven't taken anything of this nature in quite some time, so i feel my body will respond very well to the 3-AD.

Training split:

Monday: Back/Bi's
Tuesday: Shoulders
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Chest/Tri's
Friday: Legs
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off

Cardio:

-I will be doing mininal cardio during this testing. My goal here is to maximize 3-AD's mass potentiating effects.

-I have not taken any hormonal substances for well over a year. My body is primed and ready to grow!! I will post up daily updates with diet, training, and personal opinions.

-I will only be taking 3-AD during this log and exactly as recommended by AX.

3-AD Dosing:

-2 capsules with 15-20 grams of fats 2xdaily.
-Dosing will be spread out 8 hours apart.
-I will consume my doses with my 2nd and 5th meals of the day(Both workout, and non-workout days) as recommended by AX.

:djparty:

Attachments

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Obligatory:
In before the lock!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright already firing up the questions, since this is the more serious log.

Are you starting today? Here's hoping.

What kinds of fats will you be using during your dosing? Fish oil? Or are your fats just going to be part of your meals like nuts and whatnot?

Speaking of meals, diet please?

If you do infact turn green, would you be more looking forward to looking like the Hulk, or being the biggest party animal next St. Patty's?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright already firing up the questions, since this is the more serious log.

Are you starting today? Here's hoping.

What kinds of fats will you be using during your dosing? Fish oil? Or are your fats just going to be part of your meals like nuts and whatnot?

Speaking of meals, diet please?

If you do infact turn green, would you be more looking forward to looking like the Hulk, or being the biggest party animal next St. Patty's?
I do plan on starting this today. In fact, i'm taking my first dose here in a few minutes.

I will have my diet and workouts posted shortly.

My fat intake with dosing will mostly consist of flax oil and peanut butter.

I will be at hulk status by next pattys day for sho! ;)

I'll be posting up more later. I just wanted to get the log rolling. Finally it's............GAME ON!!!!

:clean::good::djparty:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
in 4th!

...does that count for anything?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
#2 and #4 nice to have you along lol. ;) Thanks for following along everyone. I'm taking my first dose as we speak right now. :twisted: I'll hit the gym in about 45 minutes and then report my day 1 impressions later tonight.

THE 3-AD EXPERIENCE BEGINS........NOW!!! :cheers:

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Depending on whether or not you shave or not, will determine my request of some photographs of you in some posing trunks. Oil optional.

In matter of fact I think ax should send out some banana hamocks to all the 3-ad testers!

-TF

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Depending on whether or not you shave or not, will determine my request of some photographs of you in some posing trunks. Oil optional.

In matter of fact I think ax should send out some banana hamocks to all the 3-ad testers!

-TF
The mental images that just put into my head are grounds for
:banned:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro. guess i will now be following in this log

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 1

Weight: 224lbs

Libido: Normal

3-AD Dosing Times:

1st: 2pm(With 2nd meal)
2nd: 9pm(With 5th meal)

Shoulder Workout:

1)DB Press-4 sets: 75x8,80x8,85x8,95x6
2)Side-lateral raises-4 sets: 25x8,30x8,35x8,40x6
3)Posterior Delts(bent over DB): 30x8,35x8,40x6,40x6
4)Arnold Presses-4 sets: 70x8,75x8,80x8,80x6

Narrative:

So today begins my 3-AD experience. I will say that approximately 1.5-2 hours after my first dose, i already noticed a period of increased libido that lasted for 3-4 hours. Now i haven't taken anything like this in some time, so i feel very in-tune in determining the compounds effects on my body from its normal status quo state. I had a decent workout today. I hit shoulders pretty hard. Nothing remarkable to report in strength or endurance however. My appetite has been fairly solid today. Both of my 3-AD doses were taken with a combo of both flax seed oil and peanut butter. All in all, a solid first day. :)

:clean:

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet!! I think my hunger pains are gonna start kickin in now. :-( its gonna make dieting a *****! lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-TF
Banana hammocks all around..........;)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

-TF
Reps!! Thats funny right there, I dont care who you are!!!

P.S. Rolex SUBmariner

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dammit, why did you all make new logs(homos). Sweet, so we started at the same time. :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

So today begins my 3-AD experience. I will say that approximately 1.5-2 hours after my first dose, i already noticed a period of increased libido that lasted for 3-4 hours. Now i haven't taken anything like this in some time, so i feel very in-tune in determining the compounds effects on my body from its normal status quo state. I had a decent workout today. I hit shoulders pretty hard. Nothing remarkable to report in strength or endurance however. My appetite has been fairly solid today. Both of my 3-AD doses were taken with a combo of both flax seed oil and peanut butter. All in all, a solid first day. :)...
Looks good, T1! Pound on! :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooo........I woke up this morning hoping to already have achieved incredible hulk status. Sadly, not yet. :( However, it's only day 2 haha!! ;) I'll have my update in later peeps.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooo........I woke up this morning hoping to already have achieved incredible hulk status. Sadly, not yet. :( However, it's only day 2 haha!! ;)....
Give it another two days and you'll get there!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Weight:224lbs(no change)

Libido:Normal

3-AD Dosing:
1st Dose: 10:30am(2nd meal)
2nd Dose: 6:30pm(5th meal)

Workout: Off Day

Narrative:

Today was day 2 of 3-AD. It was an off day, so i just got some things done around the house. I did had a little trouble sleeping last night. It may have been because i dosed the 3-AD pretty late at 9pm. I took advantage of this however as chad and i stayed up most of the night on xbox live kicking some azz on COD4!!!!:numbered: I dosed today's last dose much earlier at 6:30pm. Today i was in a good mood all day long and felt great overall. Not an alpha male run through walls feeling, but a nice little feeling of well being almost. No side effects at all to report at this time. I didn't get the short period of elevated libido like i did yesterday, however my libido still remains normal. Tomorrow i will hit up chest/tri's. I'm not going to go into great detail as far as my diet goes. I assure you all that i'm eating fairly clean with 6 small meals daily. I'm not too concerned with putting on a little chub here because my intentions are to assess 3-AD's pure bulking ability.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to read your narrative for chest/tris. "I was so f*cking amped I was banging my head against a wall between sets just to keep my pump going!!!" or "I super-setted dumbbell incline with eating small children in the gym (for bulking purposes.)"

Post your lifts as well bro, I'll all about seeing what everyone else lifts and in what order.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to read your narrative for chest/tris. "I was so f*cking amped I was banging my head against a wall between sets just to keep my pump going!!!" or "I super-setted dumbbell incline with eating small children in the gym (for bulking purposes.)"

Post your lifts as well bro, I'll all about seeing what everyone else lifts and in what order.
Yeah i'll be posting my training in detail for the log, just not my diet.

LMFAO.....eating small children :toofunny::toofunny:

I really hope to be running through walls tomorrow haha!!!

:clean:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if you don't run through at least one wall tomorrow, i'll think you got the bunk bottle of 3ad.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit it hard tomorrow bro!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my motivational picture of the day. I say we make this a tradition boys!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my motivational picture of the day. I say we make this a tradition boys!...
That might be unfair. You see to have an huge collection of those images. More than the others put together. :D

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Is this still the origional compound (11-AD)?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There used to be one that went to 11?!
STONEHENGE!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
First off that b@tch is so hot!!!!!!!!!!! And secondly I just got done playing that cod4 as well. I really need to get rid of that game I get no school work done with it lol. BUT I F@CKING ROCK AT IT

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm patiently awaiting the picture of T all green, busting through a wall. Good luck with they 3-ad boss, I'll be following along closely. It's a product that has peaked my interest...kind of like that pick of Jamie peaked something else.:run: