T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)

Page 14 of 16 First ... 1213141516 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    thats still my only big ? as far as 3-ad goes. lets go with $55/bottle. at 6/day thats $110 for 30 days, is it worth it?. Results seem pretty decent tho and with no real support supps needed in theory other than mullet bringing up hair loss potential on it. Nobody mentioned blood pressure related issues or any other common sides like come with androgenic compounds.
    Honestly easy, i had minimal to no sides what-so-ever, however if i bumped my dose way up it may be a different story. I'm fairly impressed with what i got out of 3-AD. I did check my b/p a few times that i didn't log. It was never above my baseline reading of 122/70 mmhg.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    T1 I have been following ur log across the boards and I def think you and I could have had way better results with a higher dose. Oh well it was free
    Agreed bro. Next time i'd like to bump to 6-8 caps/day and see what happens. I'll definitely be stacking this bad boy with some havoc!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Agreed bro. Next time i'd like to bump to 6-8 caps/day and see what happens. I'll definitely be stacking this bad boy with some havoc!!
    x2!
  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'd like to trade some AX rep for 2 bottles and run at 5 or 6
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    thats still my only big ? as far as 3-ad goes. lets go with $55/bottle. at 6/day thats $110 for 30 days, is it worth it?. Results seem pretty decent tho and with no real support supps needed in theory other than mullet bringing up hair loss potential on it. Nobody mentioned blood pressure related issues or any other common sides like come with androgenic compounds.
    I have had some acne and issues with my temper but thats really nothing new for me. I will have to try it out at a higher dose before I can fully give it my 100% approval.
    •   
       


  6. Day 21 and 22




    Weight: 227lbs(+3lbs)

    Libido: Hovering around baseline

    Side Effects: Still nothing noteworthy. A bit of acne on my forehead, but otherwise nothing. Hair and nips are STILL at baseline.

    Strength: Off Days

    Mood: Well being feelings are tapering off. I've notice it drop off in the last 3-4 days. I still feel pretty good going into my PCT starting tomorrow.



    3-AD Dosing:

    1st dose: 10:30am
    2nd dose:6:30pm



    Workout:

    Day 21: Off

    Day 22: Off




    Final Review Narrative of 3-AD:


    I can't believe it's over already! I honestly have been fairly impressed with the effects i've recieved from 3-AD over my 3 week period. The aggression and strength were definitely there, but faded off in the last 3-4 days. I've had some nice recomp effects and actually leaned out some. I've had a grand total weight gain of 3lbs. This may not seem like a lot, but i had some very nice recomp effects and i feel that if i increased my dosage to 6-8 caps/day i would have experienced a more dramatic weight gain overall. I would personally like to thank you all for following along and all the support you've given throughout this testing. I'd also like to thank AX for SELECTING ME to do this log for them. I've given my honest and unbiased review of 3-AD, for those that question my review/findings, or feel that it's filled with useless B.S., i could careless, don't read it then! I look forward to stacking this with havoc in the near future. IMO 3-AD will be very effective as a solo product as well as stacking it. I'll post up my PCT plans for this tomorrow. Thanks again everyone, i enjoyed myself during this testing process!


    My 3-AD overall Scores!:


    Strength: 7.5

    Endurance: 8

    Mood: 8

    Libido: 6

    Aggression: 8.5
    Last edited by Trauma1; 04-15-2008 at 02:18 AM.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Great honest log Trauma!!

  8. Trauma, did you by chance have your BF evaluated before this cycle? Not a big deal, I was curious to see if 3AD will/does have a positive influence on BF loss.

    And for the record, what is your post cycle comprised of?

  9. Good log kid, and glad AX asked us to log this..it was a good experience.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Trauma, did you by chance have your BF evaluated before this cycle? Not a big deal, I was curious to see if 3AD will/does have a positive influence on BF loss.

    And for the record, what is your post cycle comprised of?
    In all honesty i did not. I can tell you though i've had a very significant visual loss of bodyfat as evinced by my wife's comments as well as my own observation. If i had to guess i was around 16% at start of this. I didn't even tell my wife i was taking anything to get some honest feedback from her overall. She's stated i've leaned out and bulked up nicely in a short amount of time. This stuff is going to be great for stacking!

    I will have my PCT outlined tomorrow.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Great honest log Trauma!!
    Thanks brother, you as well!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Well done mate, great log!
  13. Talking Great log brutha man!


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 21 and 22




    Weight: 227lbs(+3lbs)

    Libido: Hovering around baseline

    Side Effects: Still nothing noteworthy. A bit of acne on my forehead, but otherwise nothing. Hair and nips are STILL at baseline.

    Strength: Off Days

    Mood: Well being feelings are tapering off. I've notice it drop off in the last 3-4 days. I still feel pretty good going into my PCT starting tomorrow.



    3-AD Dosing:

    1st dose: 10:30am
    2nd dose:6:30pm



    Workout:

    Day 21: Off

    Day 22: Off




    Final Review Narrative of 3-AD:


    I can't believe it's over already! I honestly have been fairly impressed with the effects i've recieved from 3-AD over my 3 week period. The aggression and strength were definitely there, but faded off in the last 3-4 days. I've had some nice recomp effects and actually leaned out some. I've had a grand total weight gain of 3lbs. This may not seem like a lot, but i had some very nice recomp effects and i feel that if i increased my dosage to 6-8 caps/day i would have experienced a more dramatic weight gain overall. I would personally like to thank you all for following along and all the support you've given throughout this testing. I'd also like to thank AX for SELECTING ME to do this log for them. I've given my honest and unbiased review of 3-AD, for those that question my review/findings, or feel that it's filled with useless B.S., i could careless, don't read it then! I look forward to stacking this with havoc in the near future. IMO 3-AD will be very effective as a solo product as well as stacking it. I'll post up my PCT plans for this tomorrow. Thanks again everyone, i enjoyed myself during this testing process!


    My 3-AD overall Scores!:


    Strength: 7.5

    Endurance: 8

    Mood: 8

    Libido: 6

    Aggression: 8.5
    Great log Trauma! You kept a very good log and made it fun and interesting to stay tuned into. BTW...solid wrap up as well...You are definitely good critic...the scores are positive, but not overwhelming. You can count me in on any other logs you get rolling and thats simply because you do it in style brutha man....

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  14. Nice Recap brother. Couple questions/observations.

    Is the Libido score rated on how much it increased it or lack or loss/is 10 higher on side effects or better feeling (sorry that Q was harder to word than I thought.) Also I find it very solid that you noticed such a recomp effect without really attempting fat loss (i.e with your diet and training.) Stated again looking forward to some logs with Havoc and Epi with some 3-AD (both for the results and more Motivation pictures.)

    Party on Wayne!

  15. nice log T.
    leaning out while adding 3lbs! excellent results!!!
  16. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    i'd be happy with that too
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  17. Woohoo!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 21 and 22




    Weight: 227lbs(+3lbs)

    Libido: Hovering around baseline

    Side Effects: Still nothing noteworthy. A bit of acne on my forehead, but otherwise nothing. Hair and nips are STILL at baseline.

    Strength: Off Days

    Mood: Well being feelings are tapering off. I've notice it drop off in the last 3-4 days. I still feel pretty good going into my PCT starting tomorrow.



    3-AD Dosing:

    1st dose: 10:30am
    2nd dose:6:30pm



    Workout:

    Day 21: Off

    Day 22: Off




    Final Review Narrative of 3-AD:


    I can't believe it's over already! I honestly have been fairly impressed with the effects i've recieved from 3-AD over my 3 week period. The aggression and strength were definitely there, but faded off in the last 3-4 days. I've had some nice recomp effects and actually leaned out some. I've had a grand total weight gain of 3lbs. This may not seem like a lot, but i had some very nice recomp effects and i feel that if i increased my dosage to 6-8 caps/day i would have experienced a more dramatic weight gain overall. I would personally like to thank you all for following along and all the support you've given throughout this testing. I'd also like to thank AX for SELECTING ME to do this log for them. I've given my honest and unbiased review of 3-AD, for those that question my review/findings, or feel that it's filled with useless B.S., i could careless, don't read it then! I look forward to stacking this with havoc in the near future. IMO 3-AD will be very effective as a solo product as well as stacking it. I'll post up my PCT plans for this tomorrow. Thanks again everyone, i enjoyed myself during this testing process!


    My 3-AD overall Scores!:


    Strength: 7.5

    Endurance: 8

    Mood: 8

    Libido: 6

    Aggression: 8.5

    Great summation brutha. All these logs were great and very informative. I think we were able to get a very good idea of what this compound is capable of in a very short period of time. Im sure this compound has much more to show once everyone gets a chance to try it out and dosages get to be played with a bit more but this is some very solid feedback. Again great log brohym.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Great summation brutha. All these logs were great and very informative. I think we were able to get a very good idea of what this compound is capable of in a very short period of time. Im sure this compound has much more to show once everyone gets a chance to try it out and dosages get to be played with a bit more but this is some very solid feedback. Again great log brohym.
    Good comment, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  20. Good job on the log, you make me proud..sniff!

  21. Nice log with a nice touch on the motivational pics.
    Last edited by snookl187; 04-16-2008 at 08:25 PM.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 21 and 22




    Weight: 227lbs(+3lbs)

    Libido: Hovering around baseline

    Side Effects: Still nothing noteworthy. A bit of acne on my forehead, but otherwise nothing. Hair and nips are STILL at baseline.

    Strength: Off Days

    Mood: Well being feelings are tapering off. I've notice it drop off in the last 3-4 days. I still feel pretty good going into my PCT starting tomorrow.



    3-AD Dosing:

    1st dose: 10:30am
    2nd dose:6:30pm



    Workout:

    Day 21: Off

    Day 22: Off




    Final Review Narrative of 3-AD:


    I can't believe it's over already! I honestly have been fairly impressed with the effects i've recieved from 3-AD over my 3 week period. The aggression and strength were definitely there, but faded off in the last 3-4 days. I've had some nice recomp effects and actually leaned out some. I've had a grand total weight gain of 3lbs. This may not seem like a lot, but i had some very nice recomp effects and i feel that if i increased my dosage to 6-8 caps/day i would have experienced a more dramatic weight gain overall. I would personally like to thank you all for following along and all the support you've given throughout this testing. I'd also like to thank AX for SELECTING ME to do this log for them. I've given my honest and unbiased review of 3-AD, for those that question my review/findings, or feel that it's filled with useless B.S., i could careless, don't read it then! I look forward to stacking this with havoc in the near future. IMO 3-AD will be very effective as a solo product as well as stacking it. I'll post up my PCT plans for this tomorrow. Thanks again everyone, i enjoyed myself during this testing process!


    My 3-AD overall Scores!:


    Strength: 7.5

    Endurance: 8

    Mood: 8

    Libido: 6

    Aggression: 8.5
    Thanks for following through with the log and giving us your review.

  23. Good log, fun read

    I look forward to running this stuff with Havoc or H-Drol, depending on the budget/price of 3ad.

  24. I'm glad to see that many of you enjoyed the ride. I apoligize for my delay in posting PCT, but i've just been extremely busy lately in the home life. My 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up and i've had some planning to do. I'll get the PCT up tomorrow at the latest for you all to see. Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and input!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  25. Thumbs up Take your time Man!


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm glad to see that many of you enjoyed the ride. I apoligize for my delay in posting PCT, but i've just been extremely busy lately in the home life. My 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up and i've had some planning to do. I'll get the PCT up tomorrow at the latest for you all to see. Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and input!
    Granted its great having this forum to turn to, but we all have lives outside of the forums, or at we all should. Enjoy your second wedding anniversary...family is important! Oh yeah BTW...WTF...the F'ing Yankees took one...seriously where is Big Papi's bat this year? Aye...He'll pull his head out of his ass soon enough

    Cheers Bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    ...My 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up and i've had some planning to do. ...
    Wish you all the very best, T1!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  27. MY THREAD LIVES!!!! Thanks B for re-opening the thread for my PCT!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  28. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    MY THREAD LIVES!!!! Thanks B for re-opening the thread for my PCT!
    Yes thanks
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    MY THREAD LIVES!!!! Thanks B for re-opening the thread for my PCT!


    it's alive!!!!

  30. Trauma1's PCT from 3-AD


    As stated by AX, i will use their aPCT for my PCT. I will also have some other ancillary products in there as well to assist with the process.



    Weight: 227lbs(At start of PCT)

    Libido: Already elevated

    Strength: Still noted above baseline levels

    Mood: My aggressive tendencies have faded away with stopping the 3-AD. Overall i feel pretty good going into PCT.




    PCT products:

    -aPCT(Anabolic Xtreme): 3 capsules daily

    -Retain 2(Anabolic Xtreme): 2-3 capsules daily

    -Size On(Gaspari's Creatine Gluconate): 1 serving daily

    -Hyper Pump(Advanced Muscle Science): 1 shot on training days

    -Nocturnabol(Advanced Muscle Science): 1 capsule before bed daily

    -BCAA-EXCELL(Anabolic Innovactions)

    -Gut Health(By the ONE AND ONLY RPN ): 2 capsules x 5 days, then 1 capsule daily for maintenance.

    -Protein Powders: I will be using Muscle Delight(Axis Labs), and Syntha-6(BSN).


    I will write-up a summary of my first 5 days of PCT later tonight. This is just to give you guys an outline of what i'll be taking. I will also be adding in some NOxidant when i get some.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:56 PM
  2. Sponsored Mini Blast Tester
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
  5. New R4W tester log! ( sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Log in
Log in