3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Talking Great log brutha man!

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Day 21 and 22

Weight: 227lbs(+3lbs)

Libido: Hovering around baseline

Side Effects: Still nothing noteworthy. A bit of acne on my forehead, but otherwise nothing. Hair and nips are STILL at baseline.

Strength: Off Days

Mood: Well being feelings are tapering off. I've notice it drop off in the last 3-4 days. I still feel pretty good going into my PCT starting tomorrow.

3-AD Dosing:

1st dose: 10:30am
    2nd dose:6:30pm

Workout:

Day 21: Off

Day 22: Off

Final Review Narrative of 3-AD:

I can't believe it's over already! I honestly have been fairly impressed with the effects i've recieved from 3-AD over my 3 week period. The aggression and strength were definitely there, but faded off in the last 3-4 days. I've had some nice recomp effects and actually leaned out some. I've had a grand total weight gain of 3lbs. This may not seem like a lot, but i had some very nice recomp effects and i feel that if i increased my dosage to 6-8 caps/day i would have experienced a more dramatic weight gain overall. I would personally like to thank you all for following along and all the support you've given throughout this testing. I'd also like to thank AX for SELECTING ME to do this log for them. I've given my honest and unbiased review of 3-AD, for those that question my review/findings, or feel that it's filled with useless B.S., i could careless, don't read it then! I look forward to stacking this with havoc in the near future. IMO 3-AD will be very effective as a solo product as well as stacking it. I'll post up my PCT plans for this tomorrow. Thanks again everyone, i enjoyed myself during this testing process!

My 3-AD overall Scores!:

Strength: 7.5

Endurance: 8

Mood: 8

Libido: 6

Aggression: 8.5
    Great log Trauma! You kept a very good log and made it fun and interesting to stay tuned into. BTW...solid wrap up as well...You are definitely good critic...the scores are positive, but not overwhelming. You can count me in on any other logs you get rolling and thats simply because you do it in style brutha man....

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Nice Recap brother. Couple questions/observations.

Is the Libido score rated on how much it increased it or lack or loss/is 10 higher on side effects or better feeling (sorry that Q was harder to word than I thought.) Also I find it very solid that you noticed such a recomp effect without really attempting fat loss (i.e with your diet and training.) Stated again looking forward to some logs with Havoc and Epi with some 3-AD (both for the results and more Motivation pictures.)

Party on Wayne!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

nice log T.
    leaning out while adding 3lbs! excellent results!!!
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i'd be happy with that too
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Woohoo!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 21 and 22

Side Effects: Still nothing noteworthy. A bit of acne on my forehead, but otherwise nothing. Hair and nips are STILL at baseline.

Mood: Well being feelings are tapering off. I've notice it drop off in the last 3-4 days. I still feel pretty good going into my PCT starting tomorrow.

3-AD Dosing:

Workout:

I can't believe it's over already! I honestly have been fairly impressed with the effects i've recieved from 3-AD over my 3 week period. The aggression and strength were definitely there, but faded off in the last 3-4 days. I've had some nice recomp effects and actually leaned out some. I've had a grand total weight gain of 3lbs. This may not seem like a lot, but i had some very nice recomp effects and i feel that if i increased my dosage to 6-8 caps/day i would have experienced a more dramatic weight gain overall. I would personally like to thank you all for following along and all the support you've given throughout this testing. I'd also like to thank AX for SELECTING ME to do this log for them. I've given my honest and unbiased review of 3-AD, for those that question my review/findings, or feel that it's filled with useless B.S., i could careless, don't read it then! I look forward to stacking this with havoc in the near future. IMO 3-AD will be very effective as a solo product as well as stacking it. I'll post up my PCT plans for this tomorrow. Thanks again everyone, i enjoyed myself during this testing process!

My 3-AD overall Scores!:

Great summation brutha. All these logs were great and very informative. I think we were able to get a very good idea of what this compound is capable of in a very short period of time. Im sure this compound has much more to show once everyone gets a chance to try it out and dosages get to be played with a bit more but this is some very solid feedback. Again great log brohym.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Great summation brutha. All these logs were great and very informative. I think we were able to get a very good idea of what this compound is capable of in a very short period of time. Im sure this compound has much more to show once everyone gets a chance to try it out and dosages get to be played with a bit more but this is some very solid feedback. Again great log brohym.
    Good comment, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Good job on the log, you make me proud..sniff!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Nice log with a nice touch on the motivational pics.
    Last edited by snookl187; 04-16-2008 at 07:25 PM.
  12. Recovering AXoholic

Day 21 and 22

3-AD Dosing:

Workout:

My 3-AD overall Scores!:

Thanks for following through with the log and giving us your review.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Good log, fun read

I look forward to running this stuff with Havoc or H-Drol, depending on the budget/price of 3ad.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I'm glad to see that many of you enjoyed the ride. I apoligize for my delay in posting PCT, but i've just been extremely busy lately in the home life. My 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up and i've had some planning to do. I'll get the PCT up tomorrow at the latest for you all to see. Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and input!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up Take your time Man!

I'm glad to see that many of you enjoyed the ride. I apoligize for my delay in posting PCT, but i've just been extremely busy lately in the home life. My 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up and i've had some planning to do. I'll get the PCT up tomorrow at the latest for you all to see. Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and input!
    Granted its great having this forum to turn to, but we all have lives outside of the forums, or at we all should. Enjoy your second wedding anniversary...family is important! Oh yeah BTW...WTF...the F'ing Yankees took one...seriously where is Big Papi's bat this year? Aye...He'll pull his head out of his ass soon enough

Cheers Bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. Diamond Member

...My 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up and i've had some planning to do. ...
    Wish you all the very best, T1!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

MY THREAD LIVES!!!! Thanks B for re-opening the thread for my PCT!

Legendary

18. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Yes thanks
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

it's alive!!!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Trauma1's PCT from 3-AD

As stated by AX, i will use their aPCT for my PCT. I will also have some other ancillary products in there as well to assist with the process.

Weight: 227lbs(At start of PCT)

Libido: Already elevated

Strength: Still noted above baseline levels

Mood: My aggressive tendencies have faded away with stopping the 3-AD. Overall i feel pretty good going into PCT.

PCT products:

-aPCT(Anabolic Xtreme): 3 capsules daily

-Retain 2(Anabolic Xtreme): 2-3 capsules daily

-Size On(Gaspari's Creatine Gluconate): 1 serving daily

-Hyper Pump(Advanced Muscle Science): 1 shot on training days

-Nocturnabol(Advanced Muscle Science): 1 capsule before bed daily

-BCAA-EXCELL(Anabolic Innovactions)

-Gut Health(By the ONE AND ONLY RPN ): 2 capsules x 5 days, then 1 capsule daily for maintenance.

-Protein Powders: I will be using Muscle Delight(Axis Labs), and Syntha-6(BSN).

I will write-up a summary of my first 5 days of PCT later tonight. This is just to give you guys an outline of what i'll be taking. I will also be adding in some NOxidant when i get some.

Legendary

21. Diamond Member

Staying tuned...
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

PCT UPDATE:

Just to fill you all in, so far, so good. I feel good in my PCT to date. Strength has still been pretty good overall. This Hyper Pump product has definitely helped me elevate my game while lifting. It's awesome stuff! I'm away for a few days for my annivesary, but when i get back i will update again guys/girls!

T1 out.......

Legendary

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Hyper pump/ band of brothers???? What!
  24. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hyper pump/ band of brothers???? What!
    We formed a band.........of......like, brothers...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Hmmph the two of you alone..lol!
  26. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hmmph the two of you alone..lol!
    ...john we need to hit this from another angle.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

3-AD PCT UPDATE

Just a quick update everyone. PCT has been an absolute breeze and i'm feeling great. My weight remains at 226.5lbs at this time. Libido is through the roof......this aPCT is the real deal. I'm liking how easy this pct process has been and what i've received from this short cycle. I'll throw up a final update shortly. Thanks for following along everyone!

Legendary

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

You back bro, or is this a quick update in between the vacation?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    You back bro, or is this a quick update in between the vacation?
    I'm kind of back lol. I'll be away again this weekend though. Going to see some baseball the sox vs. rays.

Legendary

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

I'm kind of back lol. I'll be away again this weekend though. Going to see some baseball the sox vs. rays.
    Lucky bastarg! I'm strapped for cash so I'm real limited to the Yanks games I am going to. However my friends Dad got some All Star tickets so be sure to catch it, Ill be the guy holding the "I Hate Manny" sign behind the dug out .

Enjoy the game man.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Lucky bastarg! I'm strapped for cash so I'm real limited to the Yanks games I am going to. However my friends Dad got some All Star tickets so be sure to catch it, Ill be the guy holding the "I Hate Manny" sign behind the dug out .

Enjoy the game man.
    Thanks bro, i will. I hope to get up to a sox/yanks game at fenway later in the year.

Legendary

32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

forgot you had this comin up... wondered why you were MIA. Wwe gotta get down.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again.
  33. Senior Member

yo Trauma whats up man! how was the vaca? i need to get to a beach asap!!!!
  34. Diamond Member

Final update due anytime soon, T1?
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    forgot you had this comin up... wondered why you were MIA. Wwe gotta get down.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again.
    Yeah man, we need to get back to stompin' some fools!

Legendary

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    yo Trauma whats up man! how was the vaca? i need to get to a beach asap!!!!
    It went great bro. We had a nice time. Great weather too!

It's already starting to get very warm down here. It's been mid 80's everyday the last few weeks......not that i'm complaining all that much.

Legendary

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Final update due anytime soon, T1?
    Yes sir. I hope to have it up tomorrow. PCT was essentially a breeze. I'll try to get the final update up tomorrow......and then sadly, the log is over.

However, i'll have a new one up soon haha!

Legendary

38. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes sir. I hope to have it up tomorrow. PCT was essentially a breeze. I'll try to get the final update up tomorrow......and then sadly, the log is over.

However, i'll have a new one up soon haha!

So you was in the St. Pete area to watch the Rays whip dat asssssss?? !! Just messin with ya bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    So you was in the St. Pete area to watch the Rays whip dat asssssss?? !! Just messin with ya bro!
    Dude, i'm still in amazement. What the hell was that?

It's all good though, we walked over to Ferg's across the street to live it up haha!!

Legendary

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

trauma how you holdin man? what kinda surprises you got up your sleeve next?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 01:56 PM
  2. Sponsored Mini Blast Tester
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 106