Which should I do?

cue

cue

Awards
Thinking about taking quite a few things done alot of research on all of them, just looking for experienced input.

I am a personal trainer but took some time off lost quite a bit of weight about 20lbs I am currently down to 144lbs and 5%bf. 21 years old experienced lifter working with a past Mr. Canada/Mr. Florida, who says injections but just not an option for me to spike right now.

Any help would be appreciated:

I am looking for a really good bulking supplement, but not sure if I want to go on an oral cycle, don't want to mess with my liver too much.

Which would experienced users recommend Havoc, Halodrol liquid gels, H-drol, or anything else you can think of???

Thanks in advance,

Cue

gym88

Awards
mate you should be able to put it back on eating and training cause at your weight you dont need things like that expecially steroids. also dont forget about muscle memory.

cue

cue

Awards
I agree that I should be able to put it back on but I have been training again since I lost the weight for about 8 months and have not put on a pound. My diet is consistent of eating 5000-6000 calories a day. This is most deffinatly my eating limit and I can't think of any other way to regain my weight.

Also the reason I said I dont think I want a cycle but maybe just a prohormone to get my weight up a little. I can't stand being this small anymore...Lol

gym88

Awards
well in that case the suplement i suggest is the one my cousin took which was the ultimate mass stack by anabolic xtreme. id cant suggest any others as i dont have any experiance with them.
you probably alredy know this, but just in case train using compound movements like deadlifts, squats.

theres alot of logs of the ultimate mass stack on these forums
hope this helps

cue

cue

Awards
Ya thank you I will check out the ultimate mass stack. How much weight did your cousin put on?

Another supp Im really looking into is Halotest-25 anyone get good results?/ what kind of liver support should I take? and PCT.

gym88

Awards
considering hes 24 and experianced in supplements i think he put on a 10lb in 6 or 8 weeks he also said his strength gains were very good.

gym88

Awards
mate i really think you dont need a pro steroid/hormone seriously if your diet was correct and training you should have gained weight. i have the same oponion as the other guy in the other thread you posted on halotest. you dont need stuff like that till ya reached your potential.

what kind of training exercices do you do

cue

cue

Awards
Mostly compound exercises with low reps heavy

I cant break my current weight

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I agree that I should be able to put it back on but I have been training again since I lost the weight for about 8 months and have not put on a pound. My diet is consistent of eating 5000-6000 calories a day. This is most deffinatly my eating limit and I can't think of any other way to regain my weight.

Also the reason I said I dont think I want a cycle but maybe just a prohormone to get my weight up a little. I can't stand being this small anymore...Lol
Cue,

Havoc actually is a steroid.

That is all.

gym88

Awards
maybe because you have been training with a pro bodybuilder you maybe overtraining. maybe take a couple of weeks off go back and do a little strength training for a month or 2. then go back to hypertrophy im pretty sure that would work.

cue

cue

Awards
I actually just did that thinking the exact same way that I was overtraining and took 2 weeks off. I have no clue what else to try. If you have any suggestions I'm open minded.

Thanks for the help

cue

cue

Awards
see thats whats funny is that strength gains are alright the whole way but its the weight gain thats an issue!

gym88

Awards
could you post me your training programme. i dont want to give you advice on your diet as im not comfortable in giving it.
also what supplements are you using

cue

cue

Awards
right now im taking a break from supps because Im thinking of doing PH

I dont really have a training schedule on my comp but its a typical mass building program of compound movements 5X5's basically.

cue

cue

Awards
normally supps are

purple K(creatine)
xtend(bcaa)
glutamine
NO explode(good pump but doesnt last'for me at least')

gym88

Awards
well for a month atleast try upping the reps to 8-10 reps per set like a more traditional muscle builing programme and sea how it goes before you do any ph/ps/aas.

cue

cue

Awards
thats how i started but Ill try going back to that it could help

thanks

gym88

Awards
i think it should help, as the body does addapt and since i learned that a couple of years ago I switch my programme about every 2 months

cue

cue

Awards
i switch my program every 8 weeks but ill try moving up in reps and see what happens

cue

cue

Awards
been there i didnt feel anything from 2 months of zma's

gym88

Awards
it looks like you have hit a plateu mate. my advice train on your own for abit cause i think training with a pro bb is to much for you. make sure you have a good pre/post workout shake. also pick up some bulk bcaa and take during your workouts that seems to work for alot of people.

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
EDIT: I think you are so full sh.it, Flash gordon could gain weight eating twice his maintenence caloric intake.