bLacKjAcK's IIII Purple WRAATH IIII CuT Log!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The NEW Taste of Purple WRAATH

Pics:

Stats: 6;2 - 205 - 11.8%

Goals for this log will be to do a pretty intense recomp. I am basically on no other supplements at the moment, so we will see how much muscle sparing abilities the Purple WRAATH has.

Rating system is: 1-10....10 being the highest.

Categories being rated are: Taste/Endurance/Muscle Sparing/Recovery

....I will be getting bodyfat and weight done every week.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
1st in

you said basically no other supps, which ones will you be taking? multi? fish oil? etc?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck on this PW is some good stuff

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Exactly...stuff from wally world that really isnt worth mentioning.
Six Star protien/no fury? :rofl:

What's your training schedule gonna be? Or will we be waiting with anticipation day by day? What about your cals, eating at maintenance since you're doing recomp? Sorry for playing 20Q's with ya before you've even started logging.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I will be eating right at maintenance, yes.

Training schedule isn't anything specific atm. I workout some days...some days I don't have time.

Work has been crazy to say the least...

Actually I get my protein from Sams. EAS brand

10lb bags for $25 a piece.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i need to join sams.

good luck on this run b-jack!

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be eating right at maintenance, yes.

Training schedule isn't anything specific atm. I workout some days...some days I don't have time.

Work has been crazy to say the least...

Actually I get my protein from Sams. EAS brand

10lb bags for $25 a piece.
I get 6lb bags for $28, EAS brand from Sams. I want to know what the hell you're getting cause that's insane.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!!

Ok, so I have been on this for about a week now. Workouts have been very good and I really believe this PW is going to start kicking in soon. Recovery is a big deal for me and I am thinking it will help a lot in this department.

Taste :10: Right now I can't really think of anything supp-wise that tastes better...reminds me a LOT of the new GreenMAG. Taste's like grape-lemonade...pretty sweet

Recovery :6: So far my recovery has been so-so, I am hoping the effects build over time, which I am sure they will.

Endurance :7: I have noticed a slight increase in endurance for sure, as with recovery this is something that will increase over time I am sure, for for now I am giving it a 7.

Muscle Sparing :8: I am recomping pretty nicely, very pleased with those results. Calories are at maintenance right now and I seem to be losing bodyfat this past week. YIPPEE!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So are you taking PW preworkout, pre and post, or how are you dosing it? The Beta Alanine could be more beneficial for you to dose it pre and post.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So are you taking PW preworkout, pre and post, or how are you dosing it? The Beta Alanine could be more beneficial for you to dose it pre and post.
4 scoops in a GAL of water...

Sipped 30 min pre/intra/15 min post...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I think the intra workout will delay fatigue, but possibly inhibit gains. Since you're going for recomp though, sounds like a good idea.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!!

Ok, so I have been on this for about a week now. Workouts have been very good and I really believe this PW is going to start kicking in soon. Recovery is a big deal for me and I am thinking it will help a lot in this department.

Taste :10: Still just amazing...this stuff is an absolute joy to drink.

Recovery :7: Recovery has gotten much much better since the start. I will be sore the next day which is good, but I feel much better the day after and feel as though my strength is back.

Endurance :9: Endurance has gotten a lot better since the start also. Been bangin out those 15 set workouts with ease.

Muscle Sparing :6: I am losing a bit too much muscle for my taste...and my cals are only down about 700...back up to about 400 they go. Might increase my intake of this stuff b/w meals.

So far, overall I am very pleased...very nice product.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log BJ. I've used PW in the past and liked it. I'll have to give this new version a try!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Sparing :6: I am losing a bit too much muscle for my taste...and my cals are only down about 700...back up to about 400 they go. Might increase my intake of this stuff b/w meals.
How often are you taking it during the day for muscle sparing purposes? If you're on a serious calorie restricted diet wouldn't you to take it often in the day for muscle sparing purposes?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How often are you taking it during the day for muscle sparing purposes? If you're on a serious calorie restricted diet wouldn't you to take it often in the day for muscle sparing purposes?
I am already doing that...as I said.

Also, like I said...I will now increase the amt. I am consuming b/w meals.:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I am already doing that...as I said.

Also, like I said...I will now increase the amt. I am consuming b/w meals.:D
Alright, just checking, cause I saw the 4scoop/gallon cocktail for pre/intra/post but I'm just now seeing that you're gonna start sipping b/w meals as well.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
All good man...I want everyone to be clear. Thats what makes an effective and informative log :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE!!

Bout 3.5 weeks now I've been on this goodness..

Taste :10: Still just amazing...this stuff is an absolute joy to drink. Really couldn't get better..

Recovery :8: Really good on the recovery aspect..I actually worked out without PW the other day and didn't have any for like a day and a half and could tell a big diff the next day...not good.

Endurance :8: Again I am seeing increased effects here and its getting really good.

Muscle Sparing :7: Losing a lot of bodyfat lately...lovin it. Holding onto the muscle much better lately.

Very pleased with the product guys, as I knew I would be. Taste is amazing...

Stay tuned!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So this concludes the log...

Here is a pic from tonight...absolutely NO pump at all...but I am leaning nicely.

My waist is getting sick!

Full review coming in a bit.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You've got the V, I am jealous. Good work.