DCP review

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Hello all
So i started taking DCP on feb.8 and ive used up the bottle and a half that i had left over from summer.

My dosing was as follows:
weeks 1-2 six caps a day divided 2-2-2
weeks 3-4 nine caps a day @ 3-3-3
week 5 ten caps a day @ 3- 4 preworkout -3
week 6 eleven caps a day @ 3- 5 preworkout -3

During my DCP cycle my endurance was through the roof. In fact it was very similar to taking a DS. Cardio was amazing I found myself being able to run, with rest periods, for 40-60min without fatigue. My lifting went smoothly and i made sure to keep myself very hydrated.
My beginning stats were 236lbs coming off of a dirty bulk with decavol and halodrol. My body fat was around 14-15%.
I got my body fat checked today and im at about 12.5% by caliper test. My bodyweight is down to 230lbs. Heres the awesome part Visibly it looks as though I have had zero muscle loss. In fact since i dropped some fat I look bigger!
Anyone whos looking to shed some unwanted bodyfat look no further DCP is where its at.
:bow28: ALL KNEEL BEFORE DCP

elcid2007

Awards
did you change your diet at all or did you just add in the DCP to obtain those results?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
My diet changed a little half way through the DCP cycle I cut my total carbs about a quarter and fat about half. I definetly wasnt eating as many calories as i was through my cycle and PCT. My protein intake dropped a little and when i say a little i mean maybe 30-40 grams. Total protein was between 250-275 a day before DCP and about 230-240 during.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice results Atom!!! It's really great to hear success stories like this. DCP really is an amazing product. Thank you for your excellent review!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Very nice results Atom!!! It's really great to hear success stories like this. DCP really is an amazing product. Thank you for your excellent review!
No prob the good review is well deserved. Im going to pick up another couple bottles to run with my havoc/epidrol cycle in april. I have half a bottle of havoc sitting around that i need to take before it goes bad. I want to be shredded by the time beach season rolls around.

HAYN

Awards
sorry for asking this but i just wanna make sure....
what does the DCP bottle look like?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I know this is stim-free but will the Raspberry Ketones cause a bp increase due to the increase in norepi?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

HAYN

Awards
I never ran a fat burner before but after doing some reserch on the DCP I really wanna try it. Ive heard a lot of good things on the DCP/LR stack but since its my first time that im gunna use a fat burner, should i run dcp solo?

Sfgirl

Awards
Newbie!

Hi!
Im new to all the fat burners but I was introduced to DCP by my old trainer however he never told me how to take them. I saw your thread and was wondering if you could give me some advice. I'm 5' weighing around 160. I recently lost 40+ lbs. I want to start taking them. Do you take them before your meals or after. Do you have a recommendation for this supplement newbie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi!
Im new to all the fat burners but I was introduced to DCP by my old trainer however he never told me how to take them. I saw your thread and was wondering if you could give me some advice. I'm 5' weighing around 160. I recently lost 40+ lbs. I want to start taking them. Do you take them before your meals or after. Do you have a recommendation for this supplement newbie.
You use DCP ~30 minutes pre-meals. One or two capsules. 2-3 times a day.

~Rosie~

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sub'd