Status
Not open for further replies.
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
*nonsponsored

Synopsis:
Gain muscle and record effects of supplements. Cause extreme growth.

Stats:
24 y/o, 155lbs, 5'8", low BF. Been lifting for about 3 years religiously. Supplemental history includes but not limited to PHs and everything else.

Workout:
Weights, 3 days per week: push / pull / legs
Cardio, 2 days per week: 20 mins spinning

Supplement Regimen:
Hyperdrol: One cap 3x per day
SizeOn: 6 caps in the AM per directions
NOS Precursor: 2-3 caps before breakfast or dinner
Nectar protein: Throughout the day
Multivitamin

Diet:
Try to eat as clean as possible and consume as much protein as possible.

Summary:
I will try to keep a basic log. Nobody's going to read my numbers for every lift of every day. Basic summaries, improvements, opinions, and thoughts will be posted for everyday including off days.

Log starts: Friday 21 March 08

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff Renegade.

At the very least, keep us posted on the exercises you are doing. A lot of readers tend to look at these logs not only for info and ideas on supplements, but for training ideas as well.

Great Gains,
thesinner

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Renegade.

At the very least, keep us posted on the exercises you are doing. A lot of readers tend to look at these logs not only for info and ideas on supplements, but for training ideas as well.

Great Gains,
thesinner

For sure. I love to post my routine.

Also, I'm going to be running the HD2 @ 3 caps per day instead of 4, because I'm under 160lbs. Do you think this is a good plan? (Keep it going a little longer, and it matches up with the SizeOn Tab servings nicely.))

thanks for stopping in bro!!! :good:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed...good luck!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say to start with 3 a day. Partway through (assuming it puts mass on your ass), bump up the dosage to 4 caps per day,since you will need to dose higher as you increase in size.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd say to start with 3 a day. Partway through (assuming it puts mass on your ass), bump up the dosage to 4 caps per day,since you will need to dose higher as you increase in size.
Ok, I'll do that. Thanks! :cheers:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack, Hyperdrolx2 is very intriguing. Curious did you ever use the original or is this your first go of it?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Cissus-drol right now, but I might try Hyperdrol at some point in time. I'm not sure what the 6-bromoandrosteinedione content is in the product, but I'm guessing that Cissus-drol is an old replica of the original Hyperdrol which had 25mg 6-bromodione in it.

The new one (that you are using) has 50mg.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack, Hyperdrolx2 is very intriguing. Curious did you ever use the original or is this your first go of it?
This is my first go with it. I was going to run the MFX+HD2 stack, but I am prone to gyno so I decided to stack HD2 with SizeOn. I've heard good things about both products.

I also have to mention I'm coming off a layoff, so my gains will be even greater than normal.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've tried SizeON on 2 seperate occasions (both powder version) and I can't say I enjoyed it at all.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've tried SizeON on 2 seperate occasions (both powder version) and I can't say I enjoyed it at all.
Interesting. The formula in the tabs are a bit different. I've never tried SizeOn, aside from a sample packet.

Also, about the GL... Generic Labz is a good name. I used to use their Phera* and Zol* clones. But the only reason I did was because AX discontinued theres. I prefer to use the AX and since HDx2 is still around I thought I'd give it a try. I think it's their logo and shiny bottles that get me :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Are you running only 1 bottle of hyperdrol or multiple bottles ?

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
He rene. Looks like an interesting combo you got there. I'll be checkin in.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - PULL DAY

Supplements
3 caps Hyperdrol spread out evenly
6 caps SizeOn after breakfast
200mg Caffeine pre workout

Workout
3 x 5 Deadlifts
5 x 5 BB Rows
5 x 10 DB Rows
5 x 5 Weighted Chins
5 x 15 Lateral Raises
5 x 15 BB Curls

Thoughts
My legs were totally burned out from squats three days ago, so the deadlifts were really tough to get through. But to make the most out of this stack, it's going to take sacrafice and dedication.

I felt this workout went very well. I was amped up and felt strong. Lasting about 1.15 hour, I lifted with a good friend and we really pushed eachother. Coming back from a layoff is depressing because I lift lighter weights than I used to, but I know that with my work ethic and knowledge I will gain back what I lost quickly. Back is my favorite bodypart to work because it is my most underdeveloped, therefor I see big leaps and bounds with progress.

SizeOn gave me good energy, pumps throughout the day. I dosed it about 7 hours before I worked out. It seems to have carried over and gave me extra focus. Big pills though. If I wasn't used to swallowing hand fulls of Uniliver tablets, this might be a little hard for me. Strange, strange aftertaste. Almost tastes like chalk.

Hyperdrolx2 I've heard 6bromo works quickly. I took my second dose pre workout. We shall see. Going to take this from now on with a little bit of food. I took it on an empty stomach today and it didn't like it too much.

Give em hell!!!!

Music for the Day

Last edited:
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, very detailed posts.

Keep up the good work.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - OFF DAY

Supplements

Workout
Rest

Thoughts
Back was killing me today. Traps, lower and upper back, lats and glutes were all hurting. I must say that yesterday I looked quite swole. I have to attribute it to the SizeOn. Although they had a nasty aftertaste, they seemed to provide excellent volume, while the Hyperdrol seemed to lean me out.

This is going to prove to be an excellent stack, I can already tell. Today I rest and recover.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
A day off this early on.. unacceptable Renegade, UNACCEPTABLE.

Lol j/p bro. Was this just a rest day (in your split) or was it taken because of the back pain?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A day off this early on.. unacceptable Renegade, UNACCEPTABLE.

Lol j/p bro. Was this just a rest day (in your split) or was it taken because of the back pain?
LOL

Rest day. I only lift 3 times per week (push pull legs) so I consider rest an important part. I'll be hitting Push day on monday.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - OFF DAY

Supplements

Workout
Rest - Happy easter

Thoughts
Still sore. But taking today off because of Easter. Supplements are going well. I have to take the SizeOn tabs easy. Take them in doses of 3 tablets, twice per day, with food. I think I have a pretty strong stomach but these are strong pills and upset it. They seem to work well though.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I will be watching this. I didn't know you were that small Rene. Are you an ecto? I figged you were 225 with a norse outfit and axe...I guess I was way off.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I will be watching this. I didn't know you were that small Rene. Are you an ecto? I figged you were 225 with a norse outfit and axe...I guess I was way off.
LOL. Yes I'm an ecto. I started off at 129lbs soaking wet a few years ago. Made it up to 170lbs but recently dropped some because of a back injury. My goals are geared towards definition & vascularity rather than pure size. But I do have an axe :drunk:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - PUSH DAY

Supplements

Workout
5 x 5 Flat Bench Press
5 x 12 Incline Flies
5 x 8 Overhead Press
5 x 8 Weighted Dips
3 x 12 Skullcrushers
3 x 12 Dips on Bench

Thoughts
Really good workout today. My bench has jumped signifigantly since last week (almost 10lbs) so I think my muscle memory is coming back. I do beleive I need to start eating more, which is hard because of extra stress in my life at the moment. But I feel my recovery is slower, so increasing calories will be happening for sure in the next few days.

I don't know if its a combination of the HDx2 and the creatine together, but I've been thirsty as a mofo lately. Drink your water on this stack thats for sure.... !!!!!

Music for the Day

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer workout.

Yeah, the forskolin in the Hyperdrol can have a tendency to increase necessary water intake. We get a lot of people complaining about headaches when they take it.....and then tell 'em to drink another quart of water.....and then they're fine.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Killer workout.

Yeah, the forskolin in the Hyperdrol can have a tendency to increase necessary water intake. We get a lot of people complaining about headaches when they take it.....and then tell 'em to drink another quart of water.....and then they're fine.
That's interesting. Good to know.

Haven't had any issues with headaches, but I've been thirsty more than normal.

So far everything is going well ... !

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's interesting. Good to know.

Haven't had any issues with headaches, but I've been thirsty more than normal.

So far everything is going well ... !
Never had any issues with headaches, either. Just keep chuggin' away. The Size-On is probably sucking water into the sarcoplasm like a 12 cent hooker sucks..........

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I notice when supplementing creatine that I get cotton mouth very easily.

Never had any issues with headaches, either. Just keep chuggin' away. The Size-On is probably sucking water into the sarcoplasm like a 12 cent hooker sucks..........

Attachments

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - OFF DAY

Supplements

Workout
Rest

Thoughts
Rest day. Eat lots of food, consume mass amounts of protein and water.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - LEGS DAY

Supplements

Workout
10 x 10 Squats
4 x 50 Calve raises.

Thoughts
The dreaded leg day. Think I busted them down pretty good though. My stamina was higher than normal. Had to go light weight after the 7th set because my legs were getting weak. I'm sure I'll need a cane to get around tomorrow, but I'm fine with that.

Wanted to mention that I haven't seen any negative sides with either supplements. My libido is in full force. I have to mention that yesterday I had my last cigerette. I had only been smoking for about a month after a "relapse", so the withdrawals shouldn't be too bad. But for the sake of the log, if I experience any headaches or lethargy within the next few days, it's probably due to that. :)

Music for the Day

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha. I'd imagine leg day is even more dreaded when you're doing it GVT.

Props to you. :cheers:

I could never last through a GVT workout.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. I'd imagine leg day is even more dreaded when you're doing it GVT.

Props to you. :cheers:

I could never last through a GVT workout.
LOL. I find my body responds best to high reps when it comes to legs. My lower back just doesn't like the heavy squats.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Have you been doing GVT for a while now, have you noticed significant growth over the normal 4-5 heavy sets? I ussually throw in a 20 repper after 3-4 sets but 10x10 sounds like death.

Also do you noticed any insane leg pumps from the size on and the high volume of work?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Have you been doing GVT for a while now, have you noticed significant growth over the normal 4-5 heavy sets? I ussually throw in a 20 repper after 3-4 sets but 10x10 sounds like death.

Also do you noticed any insane leg pumps from the size on and the high volume of work?
This is probably my 3rd leg workout using GVT. I've done it before though and noticed growth last time. I have skinny legs and this bulks them up nicely. The main reason I do it though is because my lower back is touchy and the constant heavy squats makes it sing.

I take the SizeOn in the morning, and then lift about 8 hours later. BUT I do notice more muscle volume and pumps then normal. That's probably due to the HDx2 as well. The high volume is awesome for pumps though. Especially since high rep squats taxes your cardio, I can usually go and eat a giant meal after a workout and then take a nap I'm so exhausted.

I think the Rippetoe program is one of the best for building the legs up quickly. But it's a pretty demanding routine if you ask me.

Squatting your 5RM three times per week is for sadists.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
This is probably my 3rd leg workout using GVT. I've done it before though and noticed growth last time. I have skinny legs and this bulks them up nicely. The main reason I do it though is because my lower back is touchy and the constant heavy squats makes it sing.

I take the SizeOn in the morning, and then lift about 8 hours later. BUT I do notice more muscle volume and pumps then normal. That's probably due to the HDx2 as well. The high volume is awesome for pumps though. Especially since high rep squats taxes your cardio, I can usually go and eat a giant meal after a workout and then take a nap I'm so exhausted.

I think the Rippetoe program is one of the best for building the legs up quickly. But it's a pretty demanding routine if you ask me.

Squatting your 5RM three times per week is for sadists.

Yea rippetoe has some principles I find would work but overall don't find it practical both on recovery and for people who live in a normal world of stress (also I don't like to negate isolation movements.)

I hear you on the lower back, thats the biggest reason I am contemplating switching to a higher volume leg day when I get back to graining LBM. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on how you do with that as a side note to the real deal of this log, HD2 and SizeOn.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yea rippetoe has some principles I find would work but overall don't find it practical both on recovery and for people who live in a normal world of stress (also I don't like to negate isolation movements.)

I hear you on the lower back, thats the biggest reason I am contemplating switching to a higher volume leg day when I get back to graining LBM. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on how you do with that as a side note to the real deal of this log, HD2 and SizeOn.

Sounds good bro. Lots of people prefer higher volume for legs. Tom platz kept his around 8-10 reps, and sometimes went as high as 15-20.

If I'm doing heavy deadlifts once per week, the last thing I wanna do is follow them up with heavy squats. That's how I hurt my back a few months ago. It wasn't that my form was bad or the weight was too high, I just overdid those two movements with low reps, and sprained it real good.

I'll make a note to emphasize the leg workouts and results for ya though.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bro. Lots of people prefer higher volume for legs. Tom platz kept his around 8-10 reps, and sometimes went as high as 15-20.

If I'm doing heavy deadlifts once per week, the last thing I wanna do is follow them up with heavy squats. That's how I hurt my back a few months ago. It wasn't that my form was bad or the weight was too high, I just overdid those two movements with low reps, and sprained it real good.

I'll make a note to emphasize the leg workouts and results for ya though.

Thanks man, appreciate it!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - PULL DAY

Supplements

Workout
3 x 5 Deadlifts
5 x 5 BB Rows
5 x 10 DB Rows
5 x 5 Weighted Chins
5 x 15 Lateral Raises
5 x 15 BB Curls

Thoughts
I'm really looking forward to relaxing this weekend. I had 3 major workouts in the past 4 days. And I'm beat. I'm up 3lbs by the way. You have to understand that I'm coming off a layoff with powerful products and a determined plan. I have a feeling I'm going to make some excellent gains in the next few weeks. Just in time for summer.

SizeOn is good so far. I have noticed a tiny bit of bloating but basically it increases the volume of my muscle belly. The pills are big and nasty, but once they settle in your stomach they give good pumps and focus. I take them at work, and even at work I notice the pump when I'm not doing much. Aftertaste is something else though. So far they are rating 7.5/10

Hyperdrol is also good so far. I'm finding I'm leaning out and becoming more defined and vascular. My libido is pretty high as well. I took 4 caps yesterday to enhance recovery and growth, and I found my sleep was very heavy and peaceful. So far this is rating a 7.5/10 as well.

Music for the Day

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout.

The sleep you get from hyperdrol is great, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.