Bloodwork

nottus

nottus

Awards
I did a cycle in January consisting of 10mg superdrol and 25 mg halodrol everday for 30 days. I am 30 years old and have been training on and off for the past 10 years. I started the cycle weighing 173.5 and fairly lean. Over the course of the cycle I put on 14 pounds by day 30 and still very lean. So overall I had a good cycle or so I thought. I went for bloodwork a week after and my cholesterol was high for the bad and low for the good type. Also my liver lipid level readings were very elevated.

AST- 80 10-40 u/l normal
ALT- 166!! normal 9-60 u/l.

My post cycle support consisted of Annabolic Innovations cycle support twice a day . Annabolic Innovations Cycle support twice a day and Activate xtreme usual dosage.

30 days later I still kept 12 of the 14 pounds and was fully recovered!!! Not only that I went back for bloodtests and not only was my cholesterol back down but my new liver lipid levels were
AST- 36 10-40 normal
ALT - 43 9-60 normal!!

I was just so impressed by the anabolic Innovations products that i had to let everyone know what a great set of products the cycle support and post cycle support are. Imagine if i took the cycle support throughout the entire cycle which i would highly recommend in the future.

Also I would like to add that my doctor was so surprised at how fast my lipids were back in check he asked what I took and i told him about the cycle support and pcs and he was very interested in these products to recommend to future patients!!

Thanks again Anabolic Innovations great stuff!!!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Those liver values are nothing to worry about, it is totally normal for them to be elevated after a cycle, especially stacking 2 methyls. You can try to treat the high cholesterol w/ otc supps including garlic, RYR, policosanol, and related products. RYR converts to mevacor which is a statin. Statins may be counter productive to lowering liver enzymes, so keep that in mind (just don't over do it). Also, eat as much oatmeal/high fiber foods as you can stand. ALT 166 is nothing to fear a week out of a cycle. It will return to normal in about a month. Loading up on milk thisle, sam-e, other antioxidants will expediate the process. I've seen guys with much higher liver enzymes after running similar cycles.

Edi-ok, I just read the rest of your post, good to see that everything is good. I have a bad habit of reading 2 sentences and responding.