Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I tried AMP 2 (finally got it from UPS). Here's a side by side comparison of the 2 products.

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 45
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

AMP is a proprietary blend of: Caffeine Anhydrous, ChocamineŽ (Theobroma cacau seed), GeranamineŽ (constituent of Geranium oil), [The ingredients in this proprietary blend contain the following compounds: Caffeine Hnhydrous, Theophylline, Phenethylamine, Theobromine, 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Tyramine, Tetrahydrocarboline, 2-heptanol and Trimethylpyrazine] 625 mg

Total Caffeine (per serving) 140 mg

90 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size2Capsules
    Servings Per Container45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

AMP 2 Is A Proprietary Blend Of 558mg *
    Caffeine Anhydrous, Zingerone, Raspberry Ketone, Coleus Forskohlii Extract 10%, Fursultiamine, Dimethylpentylamine (Constituent Of Geranium Oil), Green Coffee Bean Extract 50%, Evodiamine, And Kaempferol 50%

Total Amount Of Caffeine Per Serving: 160mg

I was expecting to get a similar feeling like I did from 'Clear Shot' when I took (3) caps of AMP 2. I've only taken one run of AMP 2 far, but AMP (original) seems to 'kick' harder despite having less caffeine. On the other hand, I didn't get any stomach aches from AMP 2 (that I took earlier today).

AMP 2 didn't feel like Clear Shot at all.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Oh yeah last night's workout:

The guy next to me was doing bench press (barbell) with 135. For some reason I just started watching him and this rep he was doing his face was very, very red and he was shaking and blowing really hard to get it up (not sure what happened earlier, as I just arrived there).

He is about 3/4 to lockout and drops the barbell on his sternum. I go over and lift it off of him, and he's like 'Thanks for the spot, dude'.

It was awesome.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

I just took (2) caps. It has been about 5 min, and I can distinctly feel the zingerone in the back of my mouth and inside. This did not happen before.

This dose DID feel like I just drank Clear Shot. Odd.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

AMP needs to be taken on an empty stomach for best results it seems like.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.56%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Oh yeah, I have Nolva on hand in case I need it.
    Hello ReaperX,

I like your aid to percussion; however, it is not needed with AMP, which is a non-hormonal, fat/energy product.

But if you do see a raise in estrogen, which could be the case due to poor diet, stress, and soy consumption, give 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione a whirel before consuming a product like Nolvadex.

Regards,

TF

PS
    Subbed
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by t3stxlr4titud View Post
    Hello ReaperX,

I like your aid to percussion; however, it is not needed with AMP, which is a non-hormonal, fat/energy product.

But if you do see a raise in estrogen, which could be the case due to poor diet, stress, and soy consumption, give 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione a whirel before consuming a product like Nolvadex.

Regards,

TF

PS
    Subbed

Lol, it may appear he was being sarcastic, but maybe that's just me
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

lol, I don't really have Nolva. I just threw that in there b/c SERMs seem to be used for everything.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

I took AMP2 this morning.

AMP2 dosen't have the lag time like AMP does. AMP takes a good 45min-1hr for the effects.

AMP2 effects I noticed within 5-10 minutes.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

I took AMP2 this morning.

AMP2 dosen't have the lag time like AMP does. AMP takes a good 45min-1hr for the effects.

AMP2 effects I noticed within 5-10 minutes.
    5-10 minutes ONLY ?! Damn. What kind of capsules are they ? Instant-absorbs ? I mean, they break down pretty damn easily, unless the caps are just coated with that filthy Clear Shot flavor ..

So, you say the 'effects' kick in so much faster .. Do you prefer the effects of AMP 2 over AMP (original) ? Are the stim effects comparable ?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Lol, I knew that question was going to be asked. I'm not sure if it specifically is with the capsule. They look the same as the previous ones: red gelatin with 'AMP' etched into them.

Part of the increased effect is coming from the 'zingerone' in it. Yesterday when I felt that 'rush' it was because a cap stuck to my throat, then exploded inside, coating my throat with zingerone. yay.

I think the original AMP is more practical for studying and actual concentration. I like AMP 2 as well, but it seems to be more of a euphoric recreational product vs. fat burner/nootropic.

With geranamine, caffeine, and zingerone, when I take enough AMP 2, I feel 'high' and slightly out of focus. For ppl who have taken Clear Shot before, you know what I mean when the zingerone hits. It smells like mustard actually.

I'll keep testing AMP 2, but I gotta say for practicality reasons AMP 1 is better in work/studying applications and I like it better. I was kinda on 'cloud 9' and 'high' on my drive in to work after I took (2) capsules this morning.

I don't get quite as 'stoned' off AMP 1.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

oh yeah, when you open the AMP 2 bottle up, you can smell the zingerone very distinctly. Smells like mustard.

AMP 1= for full-time work/studying.

AMP 2= for partying on the weekends. (or off normal work hours during the week).
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Lol, I knew that question was going to be asked. I'm not sure if it specifically is with the capsule. They look the same as the previous ones: red gelatin with 'AMP' etched into them.

Part of the increased effect is coming from the 'zingerone' in it. Yesterday when I felt that 'rush' it was because a cap stuck to my throat, then exploded inside, coating my throat with zingerone. yay.

I think the original AMP is more practical for studying and actual concentration. I like AMP 2 as well, but it seems to be more of a euphoric recreational product vs. fat burner/nootropic.

With geranamine, caffeine, and zingerone, when I take enough AMP 2, I feel 'high' and slightly out of focus. For ppl who have taken Clear Shot before, you know what I mean when the zingerone hits. It smells like mustard actually.

I'll keep testing AMP 2, but I gotta say for practicality reasons AMP 1 is better in work/studying applications and I like it better. I was kinda on 'cloud 9' and 'high' on my drive in to work after I took (2) capsules this morning.

I don't get quite as 'stoned' off AMP 1.
    Damn, bro, so it's a legal high, huh ?!

I tried out 3-4 clear shots myself, and that intense burning sensation in my throat is worse than when I get an ALA cap stuck in my throat and it dissolves there.

So how does it feel to take AMP 2 prior to working out or doing cardio ? Increased energy, or simply a euphoric 'hiiiiiiiiigh' feeling with no purpose ?!

I've got a long day of studying ahead of myself .. I've already got my AMP bottle in front of me !
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Damn, bro, so it's a legal high, huh ?!

I tried out 3-4 clear shots myself, and that intense burning sensation in my throat is worse than when I get an ALA cap stuck in my throat and it dissolves there.

So how does it feel to take AMP 2 prior to working out or doing cardio ? Increased energy, or simply a euphoric 'hiiiiiiiiigh' feeling with no purpose ?!

I've got a long day of studying ahead of myself .. I've already got my AMP bottle in front of me !

haha, no kidding right ?

When I take AMP 2 for cardio, I've been sweating harder than with AMP 1. This also might be from the zingerone.

You know when you feel dazed and just out of it ? That's about the best way I can describe taking AMP 2. I get that feeling when I take 2+ caps of AMP 2. I can't say that AMP 2 is a good pre-workout. It just 'stones' me a little too much and makes me feel light-headed.

AMP 1, on the other hand, is pretty good for pre-workouts.

......I think today I'm going to pick up another bottle of the original one that I was testing first.
  15. sly
    Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.64%

I think AMP2 is much cleaner.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

The energy that I get is clean, even with higher doses.

I just seem to lose focus off of it though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FOUND SOME 1 AD BY ERGOPHARM THE ORIGINAL
    By WayneDaPain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 01:33 AM
  2. Thought Of ReaperX when I saw this!
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:04 PM
  4. Down on the farm with ErgoPharm by ReaperX