B's Epi Log

bwrestler31

Awards
Hey guys I started an Epidrol cycle Monday at 183lbs. I'm hoping to get to 195-200lbs by the end of this cycle.

So far here's what I've done:
Day 1 and 2: 10mg
Day 3,4, and 5: 20mg

I'll do 2 more days at 20mg.
I'll be doing 30mg from day 8-21.
If I'm making really good gains at the end of the 3rd week I might do a 4th week. If not, I'm only going to run this cycle for 3 weeks, and I'm not going to go up to 40mg.

In addition to Epidrol I'm also taking:
AI-Cycle support- 2 a day
Thermolife-Liver Longer- 1 a day
Multi-2 a day
Creatine Mono- 5-10mg a day

For PCT I'll be using Torem, Cycle support, Activate Xtreme, and Retain2.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd.

Looks good bro. Good luck.

PS
Personally I would hold off on the creatine mono till PCT.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.
Any reason for holding off on creatine till pct?
The Epi is going to do enough for ya on-cycle. Creatine during PCT will help keep your muscles full and hard. In a nutshell it will help you maintain, to a degree, what you gain on-cycle. That's just my opinion though. You don't have to. That's just what I would do.

bwrestler31

Awards
im followin. best of luck
Thanks man.

The Epi is going to do enough for ya on-cycle. Creatine during PCT will help keep your muscles full and hard. In a nutshell it will help you maintain, to a degree, what you gain on-cycle. That's just my opinion though. You don't have to. That's just what I would do.
Thanks for the advice. I'll prob cut out the creatine until I start pct then. It's my first epi cycle so I really am not 100% set on or against anything.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I think your expectations of epi are unrealistic but, on the other hand if you aim high you miss high. PCT looks tight. You could add an AI to taper up as your serm tapers down to avoid estro rebound. With your PCT and expectations you want to do atleast a 4 weeker with three of those at 40mg's. Best of luck to you!

bwrestler31

Awards
I was 188.0 dry this morning. I'm bumping up to 30mg per day starting today.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
well im 12 days into my 20mg/day havoc cycle and im up 6 lbs soo.... yeah I think its possible.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
possible but not typical. 6 lbs off a 4 week cycle at 30mg 's or higher is respectable....bro must have diet and training tuned in for that kinda start or he just needs to pee real bad. The best gains i've read about so far would be in poopy's epi log. I think it was 17 lbs or something redonkulous. Nice start bro keep it up!

bwrestler31

Awards
Wow. You gained 5 pounds in 3 days?:jaw:

Is this typical of Epi? I have never ran a cycle of it before.
I gained 5 in 7 days.

well im 12 days into my 20mg/day havoc cycle and im up 6 lbs soo.... yeah I think its possible.
Today was day 8 and I'm up 5.

possible but not typical. 6 lbs off a 4 week cycle at 30mg 's or higher is respectable....bro must have diet and training tuned in for that kinda start or he just needs to pee real bad. The best gains i've read about so far would be in poopy's epi log. I think it was 17 lbs or something redonkulous. Nice start bro keep it up!
Thanks man. I was running under 2500 calories and now I'm doing around 4000. It's deff dry weight. I go to bed 3-4lbs heavier and wake up a few times to go during the night.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I am not doubting you at all. I have just never ran an epi product before so I really don't know what to expect as far as gains go. I have never really followed any logs of it before because I was not really interested. Lately it has gotten my attention. Just wondering if it is typical. I might have to run it in the future if so.

Sounds like a winner to me.:thumbsup:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
good luck dude!

it's crazy how everyone responds differently to supplements.
I'm in the beginning of week 3 with Havoc and I'm only up 3lbs. My dosing so far as been 20/30/40. I'm leaning out nicely though with some nice definition increases :burger:

bwrestler31

Awards
Bro, I am not doubting you at all. I have just never ran an epi product before so I really don't know what to expect as far as gains go. I have never really followed any logs of it before because I was not really interested. Lately it has gotten my attention. Just wondering if it is typical. I might have to run it in the future if so.

Sounds like a winner to me.:thumbsup:
It's pretty safe for the gains made off of it. Making gains in the 8-12lbs range while loosing bodyfat is average from what I've seen. My buddy ran it for about 3.5 weeks and gained 12lbs. He kept 10 by the end of his pct, but his diet isn't very good.

it's crazy how everyone responds differently to supplements.
I'm in the beginning of week 3 with Havoc and I'm only up 3lbs. My dosing so far as been 20/30/40. I'm leaning out nicely though with some nice definition increases :burger:
Yeah. I guess it takes longer to kick in for some then others, but usually around day 10-12 epi clones should start to kick in. Maybe you just need to eat more?

bwrestler31

Awards
Looks like I'm starting to get leaner now, and I look like I'm always pumped up. The veins are really starting to come out in my arms. My shoulders are looking much thicker and wider. Overall my entire upper body looks much fuller. My thighs are up atleast an inch too, but I also attribute that to not doing any leg work, other then cardio, during wrestling season.

bwrestler31

Awards
I look bigger, but I'm still about the same weight... I'm getting pissed that I am eating so much and not gaining more weight.(still around 188-190) I guess I'll have to start hitting a buffet every couple days and eating until I am sick.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I look bigger, but I'm still about the same weight... I'm getting pissed that I am eating so much and not gaining more weight.(still around 188-190) I guess I'll have to start hitting a buffet every couple days and eating until I am sick.

I took Epi last year, on a cut. Me and my girlfriend were breakin at the time. She saw me and said "You've gotten bigger" ... i replied "funny cuz I lost 7lbs since you last saw me" ... Epi has a funny way of dropping fat and adding muscle to your frame

Just keep up the eating, youll wake up one day and be 5lbs heavier...

bwrestler31

Awards
I took Epi last year, on a cut. Me and my girlfriend were breakin at the time. She saw me and said "You've gotten bigger" ... i replied "funny cuz I lost 7lbs since you last saw me" ... Epi has a funny way of dropping fat and adding muscle to your frame

Just keep up the eating, youll wake up one day and be 5lbs heavier...
NICE! I hope I wake up 5lbs heavier.

Anyone ever experience strength gains from epi? I haven't really seen any yet. Also does anyone notice strength gains during pct while on torem?

My buddy got stronger during his last week of epi, and he kept getting stronger while on torem... is this normal?

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm eating a lot. I kept my daytime diet about the same, but now I'm having a large meal before bed, not just a shake.

It's my 20th day on epi, and I'm still running 30mg a day. I'm taking one at 8am, 3pm, and 11pm. I spaced them out as evenly as I could.

Weight is up to 191-192.5 dry. I haven't checked it dry since Tuesday, and it was 191. I really have seen great gains. I'm able to deadlift 4-5 reps with what was my max 3 weeks ago. My shoulders, back and legs are visibly larger. Shoulders and thighs are both up about 1.5". Bodyfat is about the same(about 9% with 6 visible abs), but I am more vascular.

I'm contemplating the idea of starting PCT(torem) Sunday, and totally skipping week 4 of Epi. I don't see much shutdown, but my friend said he didn't notice much until he started his last week with 40mg a day. He said I should stop while I'm ahead, and get on Torem before I start to see shutdown or any other problems. Do you guys agree with this?

How long after I finish Torem how long do I need to wait to start another cycle of epi, or a cycle of a Superdrol clone? I'm thinking atleast 6-8 weeks?

-BW-

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
continue on through week 4 if you feel good. Everybody's different. Lot's of guys run for six weeks with no issues. Another option if your worried would be to taper down to 20 for the 4th week.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
i did 20 20 30 30 and I actually am stopping today even though i have a little under a week left. I stopped really gaining strength like I did in the 2nd & 3rd week and sides were starting to show more so I think I have used this kind of stuff enough to know when a good time to stop is. I feel that the best thing to do is just feel it out and listen to your body because you cant go wrong that way. Also since I am stopping early that just means i can finish up my Pct ( PCS, ALPHA DRIVE XL, E-FORM) and get back on sooner. :)

bwrestler31

Awards
continue on through week 4 if you feel good. Everybody's different. Lot's of guys run for six weeks with no issues. Another option if your worried would be to taper down to 20 for the 4th week.
i did 20 20 30 30 and I actually am stopping today even though i have a little under a week left. I stopped really gaining strength like I did in the 2nd & 3rd week and sides were starting to show more so I think I have used this kind of stuff enough to know when a good time to stop is. I feel that the best thing to do is just feel it out and listen to your body because you cant go wrong that way. Also since I am stopping early that just means i can finish up my Pct ( PCS, ALPHA DRIVE XL, E-FORM) and get back on sooner. :)
Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to go ahead and stop a week early. I haven't gained any weight this week, and my body wants me to get off.

How long after I finish PCT should I wait to start another cycle?

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
general rule of thumb is: length of cycle + length of Pct from the day you finish PCT so 3 week cyle+ 4 week PCT so 7weeks from the day you finish your PCT. Usually works out to be roughly 90 days between cycles.

bwrestler31

Awards
general rule of thumb is: length of cycle + length of Pct from the day you finish PCT so 3 week cyle+ 4 week PCT so 7weeks from the day you finish your PCT. Usually works out to be roughly 90 days between cycles.
Alright thanks. I'm only going to run torem for 3 weeks.

bwrestler31

Awards
Alright today was my last day on Epidrol. I will get my dry weight in the morning.

Here is the breakdown on my PCT:
Torem: Day 1-2: 120mg, Day 3-7: 90mg, Day 8-14: 60mg, Day 15-21: 30mg
Activate Xtreme: 2 capsules 3 times a day
Retain2: 1 capsule 3 times a day
Cycle Supports: 2 times a day
Liverlonger: 1 a day
Multi, Vit-C, Calcium, Fish oil, Flax seed oil, Creatine

How does that look?

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
very nice set up there for PCT....end of epi..it's a sad day...are you going to log PCT?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like week 3 is the time to introduce Superdrol :twisted:

bwrestler31

Awards
Sounds like week 3 is the time to introduce Superdrol :twisted:
This cycle was just a short cycle to see how I reacted to these types of compounds. Since I had good gains and little sides, I plan on running a Superdrol cycle in a couple months.

I'm hoping I can up my deadlift and squat 70lbs or so, and I hope to up my pushpress 40lbs or so on superdrol.

bwrestler31

Awards
Weight is between 192.5 and 193 every morning this week. I'm hoping to be about 193.5-194.5 by the end of torem.

Today is day 4 of Torem. Yesterday I dropped Torem from 120mg to 90mg a day. I'll stay at 90mg for the rest of the week. On day 8 I'll drop down to 60mg.

Just some facts about me that you may not have known or may want to know as far as lifts and training:

I'm a competitive strongman. I've really just started to get into it the past few months.

I train Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and sometimes Saturday.

I get atleast 2 pressing days, 1 deadlift, and 1 squat day a week. I try to train events on Saturdays, but it's quite hard with my current scedual.

Current maxes:
Deadlift: ~520
Bench: ~325
Overhead: ~235 -Didnt start overheads until recently
Tire: 750 for about 50'
Farmers: 200 for 200'

I'm a lightweight, so my lifts aren't horribe, but they aren't good either.

If I am looking to add as much strength as possible, regardless of the mass I should gain, what is the best to go with? I was told superdol or a clone, is this correct?

bwrestler31

Awards
Hey everyone. Just an update on my PCT.

Today was my last day of 90mg of Torem. I'll be starting 60mg tomorrow and stay at 60mg for 1 weeks.

bwrestler31

Awards
Down to 60mg of Torem per day. I'm still taking activate xtreme, retain2, liver longer, cycle support, fish oil, flax seed oil, multi, vit-c, calcium, and creatine.

I just found out one of my buddies can get me Test, Winny, etc... I think injectables might be the way to go for my next cycle.

What injectable would you guys say should give me the greatest strength gains, regardless of mass gains?

bwrestler31

Awards
I did decide I'm not going to inject. There is to much for me to research before I do a cycle of test. I'm prob. going to do a cycle of superdrol. If I can't get my hands on a superdrol clone I'll just run another cycle of Epi.

If this is considered sourcing please let me know and I will remove it:
Does anyone know any online supplement companies that carry CEL M-drol and accept online checks? I do not currently have a credit card(haven't ever had one), and can only buy things online by online check or check by phone.

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm now on 30mg a day of Torem, 1xCycle support, 1xLiver longer, 3xRetain2, 6xActivate Xtreme, and the basics... Feeling good. I'm still keeping my gains and getting stronger, so I am happy with the results of this cycle.

bwrestler31

Awards
My left nipple has been itchy a lot for the last couple days. I have torem how should I does it?