BLAST(sponsored) Tha BOX way!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I just received a container of BLAST , I'd like to thank the great folks at Nimbus Nutrition for giving me this opportunity! I'll be experimenting with dosage to find what works best... Anyhow the only thing my workout seems to be lacking (now that i'm Ragless) is that Preworkout energy that we obtain from an out side source... Furthermore, mentally my energy is great! So without further ado... we'll see what this Blast: Kinetic Energy Releaser, is all about!!!

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Ok, so I just received a container of BLAST , I'd like to thank the great folks at Nimbus Nutrition for giving me this opportunity! I'll be experimenting with dosage to find what works best... Anyhow the only thing my workout seems to be lacking (now that i'm Ragless) is that Preworkout energy that we obtain from an out side source... Furthermore, mentally my energy is great! So without further ado... we'll see what this Blast: Kinetic Energy Releaser, is all about!!!
Looking forward to the log/review. Hope you enjoy the Blast!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice Box! Good luck with this bud! :squat:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be following.:thumbsup:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Calves + Abs (transitioning day)

First hand thoughts:

Okay, so the taste of the BLAST wasn't anything to brag about, but it takes all of 10 seconds to drink(not that big of a deal), anyhow I dosed at 3 scoops. I will def be playing around with my dosing protocol to find what works best for me.

Today, my mind was completely occupied on the weights! Everything went great!! The energy wasn't out of this world, more of a cool collective lets KILL these weights kinda mindset/energy.... but it was def a fun workout!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
get it bro. ill be following cuz im in need of a new pre WO, trying hyper shock next

rubberchicken

Awards

First hand thoughts:

Okay, so the taste of the BLAST wasn't anything to brag about, but it takes all of 10 seconds to drink(not that big of a deal), anyhow I dosed at 3 scoops. I will def be playing around with my dosing protocol to find what works best for me.

Today, my mind was completely occupied on the weights! Everything went great!! The energy wasn't out of this world, more of a cool collective lets KILL these weights kinda mindset/energy.... but it was def a fun workout!
As stated in my review I find it a very smooth and more subtle energy. Other pre workout products I have tried e.g Endorush get my heart racing and seemingly beating out of time. I could really feel my body reacting and sometimes it can be a bit of a worry.

Always felt focused and in control with Blast. It never ran away with me but just seems to keep going and going. Only dosed with 3 scoops once - I was rocking for a very long time. 2 scoops pre workout is the sweet spot for me.

Out of curiosity does this affect your mood and/ or mental clarity? Will you use this product as pre workout exclusively?

Oh yeah and subbed!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

First hand thoughts:

Yep, we forulated it with the intention of supply you a cocktail offering increased energy and mental aquity. All while being void of the cracked out "I feel like a rung washrag" feeling. Good introductory review.:D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Chest/ Biceps

3 Scoops
Wow!!! My sweat increased very dramatically before I even stepped out to begin working out....this hadn't occurred since I began taking BLAST so...You can make your own inferences from there! Anyhow, the energy this stuff gave me was a true....BLAST!! Furthermore the focus was incredible, I really starting to like this product!! Also, sleep has been rather good (Poseidon)???

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2: Chest/ Biceps

Wow!!! My sweat increased very dramatically before I even stepped out to begin working out....this hadn't occurred since I began taking BLAST so...You can make your own inferences from there! Anyhow, the energy this stuff gave me was a true....BLAST!! Furthermore the focus was incredible, I really starting to like this product!! Also, sleep has been rather good (Poseidon)???
Users have reported a lot of sleep increasing benefits with Poseidon.:thumbsup:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Tri's + back

5 Scoops
This was freaking intense, as I got home in a tired almost ready to go to sleep mood, within 20-30 minutes I was energized and ready to.. This energy that I received was a amazing "good" non stim VERY natural energy... Very impressive Nimbus!!!:clap2: The focus,energy, everything was there! Simply KILLED this workout!!

rubberchicken

Awards

5 Scoops
This was freaking intense, as I got home in a tired almost ready to go to sleep mood, within 20-30 minutes I was energized and ready to.. This energy that I received was a amazing "good" non stim VERY natural energy... Very impressive Nimbus!!!:clap2: The focus,energy, everything was there! Simply KILLED this workout!!
Bloody hell 5 scoops:jaw: I only took 3 scoops at the most and that had me rockin! How well did you sleep afterwards? I noticed that Blast didn't screw with my ability to get to sleep in comparisom to other stimes

Strong Flush?

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards

5 Scoops
WOW!!! That should have definetly given you a "Blast". I think you hold the record of a single session.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

5 Scoops
I agree, that's one heck of a "Blast" for anybody.:eek:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Delts+Traps

3 Scoops+2 right before starting workout

The energy and focus from this workout had me in 110% mind muscle connectivity! Seriously able to hit everything even finishing early! This was definitely one of my high quality workouts that top my list!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude you really do like the high doses lol...maybe you could try with a dose during your workout and see if that does anything special. I did try dosing some Whiteflood during a workout before and had some great results

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey man....are you crashing after this wears off?

i like workout sups like this while they are working but i hate the feeling i get once they fade.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey man....are you crashing after this wears off?

i like workout sups like this while they are working but i hate the feeling i get once they fade.
Thats the great part -No crah at all but rather a slow fading of energy!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Quads

5 scoops (i couldnt resist)

Just for everyone's info I WILL in fact be purchasing this after I run out... Today the mental was a little lacking but, a lil after i took my BLAST everything went amazing...I actually had one of the most quad workouts-EVER...went from pre exhausting on leg ext to squats to barbell lunges to sissy squats! My legs are numb as hell at the moment.. But this stuff just has me going.... this was honesty EXACTLY what i was looking for!!

rubberchicken

Awards
Day 6: Quads

5 scoops (i couldnt resist)

Just for everyone's info I WILL in fact be purchasing this after I run out... Today the mental was a little lacking but, a lil after i took my BLAST everything went amazing...I actually had one of the most quad workouts-EVER...went from pre exhausting on leg ext to squats to barbell lunges to sissy squats! My legs are numb as hell at the moment.. But this stuff just has me going.... this was honesty EXACTLY what i was looking for!!
You don't muck around that's for sure! Sounds like it's going well for you so far. You used many pre workout supps before? How does the Blast compare?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You don't muck around that's for sure! Sounds like it's going well for you so far. You used many pre workout supps before? How does the Blast compare?
I have to say I've used almost every pre wo energy supp on the market and would have to say as far as clean "natural feeling" energy with no crash this beats them all...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Chest + Bi's

Blast is def doing its job! Noticing smoother skin and better sweet! Workouts are right on par!!

rubberchicken

Awards
Day 8: Chest + Bi's

Blast is def doing its job! Noticing smoother skin and better sweet! Workouts are right on par!!

With the way you dose it I guess it's not that surprising but still kinda funny that you log an energy product and end up with improved skin ( + great enegy ). One of my favourite things about the Poseidon complex to be honest, as I am not blessed with flawless skin by any means. Great for confidence

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
With the way you dose it I guess it's not that surprising but still kinda funny that you log an energy product and end up with improved skin ( + great enegy ). One of my favourite things about the Poseidon complex to be honest, as I am not blessed with flawless skin by any means. Great for confidence
yea man i personally find my dosing to be the sweet spot!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With the added increase in dose, my man Box here is getting a huge amount of the actual Poseidon complex. I use 2 scoops of the regular, and can 100% honestly say that my skin is clearer and more healthier.

Logs looking good, Box!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the added increase in dose, my man Box here is getting a huge amount of the actual Poseidon complex. I use 2 scoops of the regular, and can 100% honestly say that my skin is clearer and more healthier.

Logs looking good, Box!
That's the great thing about the mix. You get more then the average ingredient benefits.:D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
This will def be used in cross country season!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Back + Tri's

This gave me great stamina focus and im LOVING the sleep!! Not much else to say....except i'm loving the natural energy it gives!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Delts + Traps

Moving from set to set with ease, energy is better than ever, and I really am glad i was given the opportunity to lg this product 5 scoops seems to be my sweet spot so im sticking to it!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Off

This stuff has been amazing I really recommend this combined with DTH for anyone looking for a simple non hormonal stack!! Looks as if I only have 4 days left on this log (do in my part to my high dosing)! But I really can't say enough about how I enjoyed this product!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: Quads + Hams

Was completely BLASTED with energy and mental focus!!! hahaha while blasting the hell out of my quads, hams and buttocks with some crazy barbell lunges!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Chest + Bi's

Sleep has been great (recovery as well) skin is soft & smoother than it ever has been! I simply love this product!! I wore my Nimbus shirt out today and got a few people interested in buying Nimbus products!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sleep has been great (recovery as well) skin is soft & smoother than it ever has been! I simply love this product!! I wore my Nimbus shirt out today and got a few people interested in buying Nimbus products!!!
:clap2:

Glad you are thoroughly enjoying this! Keep it up

rubberchicken

Awards

Nimbus shirt? I want a Nimbus shirt:rant:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:
Back + Tri's
Final Review

had an excellent workout with a good friend of mine prety fast paced! I will be honest I really can't say enough about the non stim effect BLAST has at an astounding 5 scoops... although this dosing may seem wack to some, and over done by others this is what really gets me going! As far as natural energy this is my fave out of all others, blows the competitors outta the water!! Not to mention the benefits of the great sleep and good effects this has upon skin, i'll have to give this product a 10/10!! Man I really have been reviewing some fantastic products all of whom have lived up to label, claims and expectations!! Will be purchasing BLAST in the future!!

rubberchicken

Awards
Day 15:
Back + Tri's
Final Review

had an excellent workout with a good friend of mine prety fast paced! I will be honest I really can't say enough about the non stim effect BLAST has at an astounding 5 scoops... although this dosing may seem wack to some, and over done by others this is what really gets me going! As far as natural energy this is my fave out of all others, blows the competitors outta the water!! Not to mention the benefits of the great sleep and good effects this has upon skin, i'll have to give this product a 10/10!! Man I really have been reviewing some fantastic products all of whom have lived up to label, claims and expectations!! Will be purchasing BLAST in the future!!
Hey man whatever works for you. Yeah it did seem a lot to me but then if it gives great energy and no crash then it isn't a drama. When you think about it you are also getting around 20g of Poseidon complex this way which for me is the sweet spot when it comes to skin improvement and all round well being.

I may even try upping my dose when my order gets in to see how that works for me. Will be good to see how it goes because too much of other energy drinks gives me the shakes, anxiety, and more often than not headaches and nausea.

Excellent log by the way, have enjoyed following along:clap2:.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15:
Back + Tri's
Final Review

Great log bmb, you put together some stellar feedback and reviews. Props for the props to.:D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Great log bmb, you put together some stellar feedback and reviews. Props for the props to.:D
Nimbus is def a great company!:cheers: Hopefully i'll have the pleasure of logging another product!! :thumbsup: