Havoc Non-log Notepad for my cycle.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i started havoc on monday(3/10/08) my havoc dosage is going to be doses this way
20/30/30/40

i have some Cycle support il be dosing that at 1 scoop till it runs out(like in 3 days) but im getting more on monday
mean while ill also be dosing

this is what im dosing plus the 1 scoop of cycle support
1575mg of hawtornberryes
1.6g nac
2 caps Gut Health
1.2g Milk thistle
12g Fish oil
120mg Coq 10
when i get the cycle support im goign to dose it at 2 scoop and use it along with gut healh and fish oil

for pct

Toremifene
week 1 120mg 3days 90mg 4 days
week 2 60mg
week 3 60mg
week 4 30mg

Alri Restore @ 3 caps ED

Activate Extreme @ 6 Caps ED

DTH @ 4 Caps ED

Gut Health @ 2-3 Caps (since im going to be eating more to keep the gains)

and the support supps mention on above.

im going to order some other stuff soon like taurine and other things, i was going to get some creatine but since i got Andr0G3n. . . and since it has creatine i might save 12 dlls and use that intead of getting 1 k of mono at NP or i might jusrt order mono i havent decited yet.

my mood has been up on this short time, i feel great. Dunno if its a placebo effect but i feel stronger. im cleaning up my diet. its kind of protein/complex carb high.

Edit : i forgot to add that im 194 lbs(the day i started havoc) and 5'8"

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
fifth day of havoc, mood have been great, i can get irritated fast but then i get back to normal lol

i got on the scale today and i was a lil bit over 198. It seems weird since im eating less or around maintenance calories and i was 194 on monday when i started

breakfast this last few days
i have had alsmot the same diet for this last few days

i have either steamed chicken or beef with veggies for breakfast

3 hrs later around 12pm protein shake

at around 2 pm 284g of tuna with whole wheat crackers

4pm another 142g of tuna with whole wheat crackers

between 6-7pm protein shake

and then after workout a whole wheat bread sandwich with 5 slices of ham some reduce fat mayo, mustard , 2% sharp cheese as a side 1/2 cup cottage cheese, if i feel really drained from the workout i make 2 sandwiches and add a 24oz of 2% milk.

im going to keep adjusting my diet

Last edited:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no AX products? :frustrate

j/k, bro!

Looks like a good cycle! It seems to me that 20mgs is almost a waste of time. I usually do 20mgs for like 2 or 3 days and then kick it up to 30. just my $.02

GOOD LUCK, Z!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hope it goes well for you!
thnaks i been looking forward to this cycle from sometime:D

no AX products? :frustrate

j/k, bro!

Looks like a good cycle! It seems to me that 20mgs is almost a waste of time. I usually do 20mgs for like 2 or 3 days and then kick it up to 30. just my $.02

GOOD LUCK, Z!
lol i was going to get 2 bottles of the new mass fx and some retain2, fot PCT but money got tight.

i might use them for pct for another pre-olympia havoc cycle

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I've never done an Epi cycle, but it sounds fun bro.

Good Luck. I will be following.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I've never done an Epi cycle, but it sounds fun bro.

Good Luck. I will be following.
thanks bro.

Tomorrow i go up to 30mg

i still havent decided how to split the dosage.

been thinking 1 @ around 11am
1 @ 3pm
1 @ 7:30pm (prework out)

or

1@ 9 am as soon i wake up
1 @ 7:30 pm (preworkout)
1 @ 9:30pm (postworkout)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i like the second option (morning, pre, and post) :thumbsup:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Zombie.

How are you liking the Epi so far?

Have you noticed any sides?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Zombie.

How are you liking the Epi so far?

Have you noticed any sides?

im loving havoc. today is my second day at 30mg , i like how it makes me feel, im in a really good mood all day but i also have noticed that i get pissed faster. other than that its been great. No headaches, no high bp, no cramps, no back pumps, i do have a oily face thats about it.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
second day at 30 mg i loved it it was an upper body day it was a great i got on the scale and i was 200 lbs, i have noticed my mid section to get thighter,

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Cycle support by A.I?? Are you taking that during your cycle or as a PCT?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Zombies rampage to Havoc beastdom!!
:D i cant belive i have gained 6 pounds in just 8 days also taking in consideration that i havent been eating alot of calories, with superdrol i started gaining on my 3rd week and during PCT

Cycle support by A.I?? Are you taking that during your cycle or as a PCT?
yep im taking it during cycle and im going to take it for PCT also.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Are you prone to MPB? I have read some logs that say Epi products are not so kind on the hairline. Let me know if you notice anything like that on cycle. That is the only thing that has kept me from running it. I started a Trenadrol cycle and I notice halfway through that my hair was starting to thin out :sad: so I cut it short.

Sounds like its going really well for ya.:thumbsup: I'm following 3 Epi logs right now and everyone is seeing great results. I might have to pick some up.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Are you prone to MPB? I have read some logs that say Epi products are not so kind on the hairline. Let me know if you notice anything like that on cycle. That is the only thing that has kept me from running it. I started a Trenadrol cycle and I notice halfway through that my hair was starting to thin out :sad: so I cut it short.

Sounds like its going really well for ya.:thumbsup: I'm following 3 Epi logs right now and everyone is seeing great results. I might have to pick some up.
im prone to MPB, my dad is bald, well not completely. and since i did my first SD cycle my hairline got a lil bit back and some hair thinned, i havent noticed more shreading than usual but its one of my concerns also im espending like 5 minutes before taking a shower and after just looking at my hair lol

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
im espending like 5 minutes before taking a shower and after just looking at my hair lol
That's funny.:rofl: Ever since the whole trenadrol fiasco I do the exact samething. I check everytime I get out of the shower to make sure the water pressure from the shower head didn't blow a patch of hair off my head (it never has). Thankfully it seems to have slowed down or maybe even stopped shedding, although the damage has already been done. My dad has been almost bald as long as I can remember so I guess there is no fighting it. I just have to except the fact that one day I WILL be bald.:sad:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
3rd day @ 30mg i decided to make a lil experiment i added 50mg of DHEA to each dose, i had the worst Back Pumps i ever had. im thinking its the DHEA so im stoping taking it and then add 50 mg just preworkout or post workout. other than that i been feeling great

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
3rd day @ 30mg i decided to make a lil experiment i added 50mg of DHEA to each dose, i had the worst Back Pumps i ever had. im thinking its the DHEA so im stoping taking it and then add 50 mg just preworkout or post workout. other than that i been feeling great
I think the dhea is a great idea.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
That's funny.:rofl: Ever since the whole trenadrol fiasco I do the exact samething. I check everytime I get out of the shower to make sure the water pressure from the shower head didn't blow a patch of hair off my head (it never has). Thankfully it seems to have slowed down or maybe even stopped shedding, although the damage has already been done. My dad has been almost bald as long as I can remember so I guess there is no fighting it. I just have to except the fact that one day I WILL be bald.:sad:
Even if your dad is bald doesn't mean you will follow the trend. I have seen guys who are completely bald and the father had full hair at 50. Also they say to look at your Mothers "fathers" hair to make an accurate judge. Look at her brothers too and compare. Doing these cycles wont tremendously have an effect on your hair line. Either it doesn't at all or it does a little and you wont even notice. These aren't steroids lol

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Man the girl in your avatar is pretty damn hot and don't tell me it's a guy in one of those sex change jokes.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I got raped today. . .

. . .im still waiting on a order from NP and i coulnt take the back pumps and i had to buy some taurine @ GNC i got a bottle of 50 x 500mg tabs for 5 dlls and something cents i felt raped :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if your dad is bald doesn't mean you will follow the trend. I have seen guys who are completely bald and the father had full hair at 50. Also they say to look at your Mothers "fathers" hair to make an accurate judge. Look at her brothers too and compare. Doing these cycles wont tremendously have an effect on your hair line. Either it doesn't at all or it does a little and you wont even notice. These aren't steroids lol
Havoc and Epi are steriods.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Havoc and Epi are steriods.
i cant belive i missed that part on Alex post. yep havoc and epi are both oral steroids, with fewer sides than other oral steroids but still steroids.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant belive i missed that part on Alex post. yep havoc and epi are both oral steroids, with fewer sides than other oral steroids but still steroids.
Prob the epi..er i mean havoc..i mean epi..no no i mean havoc...oh nvm

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
they are orally active they dont need to convert into anything to be active. unlike prohormones that need an enzyme or something to make the active compound.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finally here zombo! Good luck with this buddy!! :cheers:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Just to add, because I really don't understand. This site does not allow the sale or reference to sale of steroids, clearly states that in it's user agreement. If havoc was a steroid it would have been banned, illegal to get unless for medical use. Nutraplanet wouldn't be allowed to sell it so freely. So if it's a steroid why is it sold all over without any trouble? This is my question.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is gonna get good......

alex, its a steroid. as the others have said, it doesn't CONVERT inside the body, therefore it is NOT a pro-hormone.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Quote form the Source posting rules

As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, they are an exception for now. These rules will constantly change based on updates to the law.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
this is gonna get good......

alex, its a steroid. as the others have said, it doesn't CONVERT inside the body, therefore it is NOT a pro-hormone.
Great so you could buy steroids without any hassle from Nutraplanet and other websites... that sounds just about right

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Quote form the Source posting rules

As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, they are an exception for now. These rules will constantly change based on updates to the law.
Well there we go, the rules clearly state that " legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's". Even if it's unknown it's considered a pro-hormone. Actually I have just recently voted to which "pro hormones" is the best, Havoc and Epistane were one of them...

The reason I am saying all this and being a little stubborn(and I'm really not) is the fact that when I posted questions and stuff about steroids years ago here I'd get in so much sh$t and now you can talk about buying them so freely and not getting a pm by a MOD saying "watch it"??

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Well there we go, the rules clearly state that " legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's". Even if it's unknown it's considered a pro-hormone. Actually I have just recently voted to which "pro hormones" is the best, Havoc and Epistane were one of them...

The reason I am saying all this and being a little stubborn(and I'm really not) is the fact that when I posted questions and stuff about steroids years ago here I'd get in so much sh$t and now you can talk about buying them so freely and not getting a pm by a MOD saying "watch it"??
Wow.. That's why you think there not steroids. :toofunny:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i dont usually workout on saturdays but i went today cause im bored , the highlight of my day was that i was able to shoulder press 110lbs dbs for 3 sets of 8 reps without a spotter or any help.

i really like how this makes me feel. i got my NP stuff today, so im all set up for the next 6 weeks or maybe 5 weeks when it comes to supps.

So far no BP issues just the back pumps but with taurine they arent a problem, im not noticing that im loosing more hair than usual.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Wow.. That's why you think there not steroids. :toofunny:
It's funny that you actually "think" they're steroids and are trying to act smart about it LOL and it's not "there", it's spelled "they're
". Nutraplanet wouldn't be selling steroids, they wouldn't be allowed to YET you still think they're steroids? Think about that one. Some people want to believe they're taking steroids so be it, if that makes you train harder and feel better about yourself go ahead.

This forum is two faced, completely. You have a friendly conversation with someone, help by giving advice and the same person will try to make you look like an idiot in a different post just to proclaim their knowledge on substances....:wtf:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
i dont usually workout on saturdays but i went today cause im bored , the highlight of my day was that i was able to shoulder press 110lbs dbs for 3 sets of 8 reps without a spotter or any help.

i really like how this makes me feel. i got my NP stuff today, so im all set up for the next 6 weeks or maybe 5 weeks when it comes to supps.

So far no BP issues just the back pumps but with taurine they arent a problem, im not noticing that im loosing more hair than usual.
Good job, 110lbs.... nice.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dood. Nobody's trying to make you look like an idiot. You're just arguing with people who know what they are talking about. Google Epistane or Havoc. Read as much information on that as you can. I promise you you will see it is a steroid. Ive run 2 cycles of this stuff. I def felt like I was on steroids and not on a ph. Dont go based off how a sentence was worded in the rules thread.

Edit: Agreed 110 lbs is impressive!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Well I did do some more research and they basically say it's a steroid. My argument was based on the fact that Nutrplanet is selling it so "how could it be a steroid". That's all. I personally don't care to continue this, I didn't like how some members reply to instigate an argument. That's fine because it's always like that on forums, people are always two faced with exception of a few.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well I did do some more research and they basically say it's a steroid. My argument was based on the fact that Nutrplanet is selling it so "how could it be a steroid". That's all. I personally don't care to continue this, I didn't like how some members reply to instigate an argument. That's fine because it's always like that on forums, people are always two faced with exception of a few.
Stop cluttering Z's log...if you need someone to listen to you...make your own.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Stop cluttering Z's log...if you need someone to listen to you...make your own.
Mind your own business and you're adding to the clutter by instigating dumba$$. I forgot this was a a log... Sorry about that Zombie. I am done.

Last edited:
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Glad the Havoc is treating you well Z!
thanks for stoping by

its been a while since almost everyday i wake up and want to actually get up of bed, this has boosted my mood in a really positive way and also i fell harderd and get compliments about looking fuller.

cant wait to workout today :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i had a whole upper body workout today, my arms feel like they are going to xplode :),there wasnt alot of people so i worked out on a wifebeater, a few hot girls were there they seem alil to young but they were flirting alot, i coulnt be rude so i had to flirt back ;) that also gave me extra motivation to push the iron. :D

cant wait for tomorrow lower body
weight 200.5 lbs

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had a whole upper body workout today, my arms feel like they are going to xplode :),there wasnt alot of people so i worked out on a wifebeater, a few hot girls were there they seem alil to young but they were flirting alot, i coulnt be rude so i had to flirt back ;) that also gave me extra motivation to push the iron. :D

cant wait for tomorrow lower body
weight 200.5 lbs
Gotta love dem gym girls!