Havoc Non-log Notepad for my cycle.

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    for what she told me this guy really cares about her,and she cares about him. and shes not willing to let him go to go back with me. i suck donkey balls
    Zombie, I acted like you with my girlfriend. Same situation. We both split up, I didn't care, never said I'd marry her, I was distant etc... We were broken up for 6 months and usually I would have moved on but we shared a past so I fought for it even though she kept saying nothing was there. Now we're back, she loves me the same as she did but I had to earn it again. Its was tough but if I can tell you one thing it's, if I knew she was seeing another guy, had feelings for another guy I would have forgotten her. If she can move on that quick she ain't worth it. Thats the only reason I kept fighting. If I knew she was with another guy she'd be out of my mind so fast without any regret or feeling sorry that I messed up. Remember it's not only your fault. She had to have done something to make you distant, get annoyed, not say you will marry her. It takes two to tango.

2. here is a neckless pic of me when i was in vegas
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

3. im the one in black BTW the other guy is my ex gf bro, i dont remmeber who took this picture

4. It looks better in that pic then it did in the camera phone pic.

5. http://video.anabolicminds.com/view_...2654dd8c23b3fc

i uploaded a video i dont know why it came so short if its a 169mb video. its a couple mins long but its reallyshort there

6. Very nice.... I miss dating dark haired girls, when you have a blond you want dark, when you have dark you want blonds, we're never happy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Very nice.... I miss dating dark haired girls, when you have a blond you want dark, when you have dark you want blonds, we're never happy.
    i want them all, all the time

8. i think im getting over this girl thing, without noticing i started hitting on some girl at a office i went to pick up a computer, we are going for a cup of coffee tomorrow at her lunch time. too bad i dont like coffee LOL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i want them all, all the time
    haha ya tell me about it.... thats why you have the magical wand. You're single now and can do that without any guilt. Look at all the new opportunities you have, the chances to meet girls. Your FREEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  10. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i think im getting over this girl thing, without noticing i started hitting on some girl at a office i went to pick up a computer, we are going for a cup of coffee tomorrow at her lunch time. too bad i dont like coffee LOL
    get yourself some fru fru tea then
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

11. to you zombo

12. good stuff get more numbers

13. How the F' did I miss this F'in thread Zombie. I feel like I missed all the fun.

Nanny nanny, nanny booboo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

14. i been thinking on adding 2 caps of rebound reloaded or hyperdrol x2
    and maybe 100mg Dhea spread in 2 doses.
    i feel soft and estrogen must be whats causing my emotional problems.

i want to feel alpha male again.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

You did take over a week off from the gym. Not saying anything, just saying.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

16. really enjoyed the log man. Alot of the stuff I read on here seems a little to good to be true when it comes to peoples routines and diets, Im not saying anyone is lying but like i said i enjoyed reading a log that came across as a true real life experience. Im starting an epi cycle and Im trying to figure out what to expect, so logs liek this help alot. Sucks about your girl, i've been there and i know firsthand how hopeless it can seem sometime. But the cool thing about it is you get a clean slate. If you have half a brain, you can take all the knowledge you've gained from the mistakes you've made, and apply it to a newer, hotter girl, or play the field and enjoy some time with girls you wouldnt necessarily want to be involved in a relationship with. Either way you're a young guy in good shape with a whole new batch of life lessons under your belt, so hit the gym and get out there enjoy life bro, and we'll be here for support

17. Quote Originally Posted by atizzle View Post
    really enjoyed the log man. Alot of the stuff I read on here seems a little to good to be true when it comes to peoples routines and diets, Im not saying anyone is lying but like i said i enjoyed reading a log that came across as a true real life experience. Im starting an epi cycle and Im trying to figure out what to expect, so logs liek this help alot. Sucks about your girl, i've been there and i know firsthand how hopeless it can seem sometime. But the cool thing about it is you get a clean slate. If you have half a brain, you can take all the knowledge you've gained from the mistakes you've made, and apply it to a newer, hotter girl, or play the field and enjoy some time with girls you wouldnt necessarily want to be involved in a relationship with. Either way you're a young guy in good shape with a whole new batch of life lessons under your belt, so hit the gym and get out there enjoy life bro, and we'll be here for support

Thanks bro.
    i would recommen you to get a real notepad or something to take numbers at the gym i wish i could had done that to pin point how much i gain in all excersices, i just paid atention the the ones that seem dificult before or that i didint had enouf strenght.

The mood boost you might noticed it in the first week. and from there it just gets better. Just make sure you have taurine, i have never had back pumps that were that intense.but taurine did got rid of them. after dosing taurine regulary i stoped having problems with the back pumps.

i dont know what else to tell you, but if you have a more direct questions about something ill try my best to answer it.

18. How much did you dose the taurine? and how often did you take it?

19. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How much did you dose the taurine? and how often did you take it?
    2 gr durimg the day cause i got the pump once triying to pick up a monitor and some stuff i received and 2 more preworkout

20. So 4g/daily total? Just wanna make sure I read that post right.

21. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    So 4g/daily total? Just wanna make sure I read that post right.
    yep. sometimes i did more. but that was when they got really bad and i already started working out. i would always take them before starting to workout, cause it takes some time to take the pump off once you get it.

22. thanx homeh.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zombie again.

23. whatup z,

sorry about the girl trouble. nice log you had going...wish i woulda been following it while you were still on cycle. i am just finishing up my first run with havoc and have put on 15 pounds in four weeks (went from 195-210). definitely feel you with the lower back pumps though, nothin that taurine didn't take care of though. hope all is well man.

24. Quote Originally Posted by txag18 View Post
    whatup z,

sorry about the girl trouble. nice log you had going...wish i woulda been following it while you were still on cycle. i am just finishing up my first run with havoc and have put on 15 pounds in four weeks (went from 195-210). definitely feel you with the lower back pumps though, nothin that taurine didn't take care of though. hope all is well man.
    thanks, 15 pounds sound impresive. i cant wait to give it another run. in a few months at a higher dosage maybe a
    40/50/50/60/60 cycle would be a good choice with some clomid for pct. Im going to keep updating till i finish PCT.

25. would liquidex work for pct on a high dose cycle like that?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i been thinking on adding 2 caps of rebound reloaded or hyperdrol x2
    and maybe 100mg Dhea spread in 2 doses.

just caught this. hx2 might be a good idea. what were your results are far as fat gain/loss?

27. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    just caught this. hx2 might be a good idea. what were your results are far as fat gain/loss?
    well as far as fat gain i dont think i gain that much fat, actually think i lost some fat, i feel my mid section harder on the sides but the love handles and front part are soft. overall i feel hard BUT i got the puffy look going on right now.

28. stupid ****ing fedex lost my ****ing packeage with Recreate , sons of a ***** ARRRRRGGGGGG

29. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    stupid ****ing fedex lost my ****ing packeage with Recreate , sons of a ***** ARRRRRGGGGGG
    that means compensation!

30. i got my packeage and a apology. I took recreate 3 min ago.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Havoc Cycle
    By RCL86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 09:11 PM
  3. Cycle Support for my Havoc Cycle
    By MasterMind79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 03:17 PM
  4. Havoc Cycle - My First Cycle, Please Critique