Havoc Non-log Notepad for my cycle.

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    today im going to bump my dose to 40mg and increase my water intake, my pee has been kind of dark, mood has been great, confidence its paying up. i cant wait to workout today its a full body day
    Great to hear zombo! It looks like your really enjoying the havoc. It's making me jones to get back on it myself.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Great to hear zombo! It looks like your really enjoying the havoc. It's making me jones to get back on it myself.
    im loving it, if i werent going to vegas this weekend i would up the dose more and/or make it last a few more weeks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    im loving it, if i werent going to vegas this weekend i would up the dose more and/or make it last a few more weeks
    BTW i dont aprove not following label dosage recomendations im weird and a freak i do things that arent normal, dont follow my example as far as dosage or sugestions that arent along the lines of normal dosing protocol.

4. I guess were all weird then
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I hear from a lot of people here that going beyond 4 weeks is a waste of time, is that true?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    I hear from a lot of people here that going beyond 4 weeks is a waste of time, is that true?
    i dont know for experience yet but im up for the challenge

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i dont know for experience yet but im up for the challenge
    Nice let us know how it goes if you still gain beyond 4 weeks, it'll make some critics quiet.

8. first day at 40mg. i liked the beginning of the work out it was really cool. it nice to have alot of HS girls watching me do A2G squats with 335lbs while most of the guys what were in the gym at the time were doing the most 225 half asses squats almost crapping their pants. but after squats and DL's and bench press i was totally drained but i finished my workout. i started to feel tired and got hungry as hell. i continue to do my workout and got really tired. i dont know if it was the extra havoc. im going to try and add DHEA again tomorrow, i took it off cause i broke out, but right now i dont care if i do. i can still need to figure out DHEA dosage. Another thing i might try to do is add another meal with fats dont care if they are good or bad ones i need something cause i think cause of that i was feeling kind of weak. any suggestions?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    first day at 40mg. i liked the beginning of the work out it was really cool. it nice to have alot of HS girls watching me do A2G squats with 335lbs while most of the guys what were in the gym at the time were doing the most 225 half asses squats almost crapping their pants. but after squats and DL's and bench press i was totally drained but i finished my workout. i started to feel tired and got hungry as hell. i continue to do my workout and got really tired. i dont know if it was the extra havoc. im going to try and add DHEA again tomorrow, i took it off cause i broke out, but right now i dont care if i do. i can still need to figure out DHEA dosage. Another thing i might try to do is add another meal with fats dont care if they are good or bad ones i need something cause i think cause of that i was feeling kind of weak. any suggestions?
    Fats 2 or 3 hours pre-workout are a great idea imo.. That's what I like to do anyway, and then have some wonderful whey and such during, and after, my workout.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Fats 2 or 3 hours pre-workout are a great idea imo.. That's what I like to do anyway, and then have some wonderful whey and such during, and after, my workout.
    im going to try that cause i didnt like how i got drained today, i did feel strong but then i just got tired

11. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    im going to try that cause i didnt like how i got drained today, i did feel strong but then i just got tired
    Tired right after the workout? Do you feel it was 40mg? If you were tired add more maltodex to your post shake, helps me a lot when I get drained in the gym ex. squat days.

12. well i havent felt anysides, as of today just a lil bit tired, since i read on other threads about BP issues i decided to test my BP several times today and this were my results

first thing inthe morning 10am 121/80

a few hrs before workout 6pm 120/70

30 minutes post workout @ 10pm 128/63

13. i just took my BP

125/73

14. Looks normal, are you taking cycle support or hawthorne?

15. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Looks normal, are you taking cycle support or hawthorne?
    im on 2 scoops of Cycle Support a day when i remmember lol

i already got my vitamin chest that im going to be taking for my trip

NAC, Milk thistle, Hawthorne, Gut health and fish oil.
    And Havoc im going to continue to take 40 mg ED while im over there

16. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    im on 2 scoops of Cycle Support a day when i remmember lol

i already got my vitamin chest that im going to be taking for my trip

NAC, Milk thistle, Hawthorne, Gut health and fish oil.
    And Havoc im going to continue to take 40 mg ED while im over there
    Drink plenty of water after you finish the alcohol binge, maybe even some gatorade which is actually better than water to rehydrate.

You're taking hawthorne but don't you have enough of that in two scoops of cycle support?

17. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Drink plenty of water after you finish the alcohol binge, maybe even some gatorade which is actually better than water to rehydrate.

You're taking hawthorne but don't you have enough of that in two scoops of cycle support?
    What i listed above is what ill be taking to the trip, im not taking the cycle support over there, so im taking pills cause its more convenient just to pop in pills for a few days, since im not going to have milk on hand to take the Cycle support, and it taste really bad with plain water and/or beer lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    What i listed above is what ill be taking to the trip, im not taking the cycle support over there, so im taking pills cause its more convenient just to pop in pills for a few days, since im not going to have milk on hand to take the Cycle support, and it taste really bad with plain water and/or beer lol
    lol makes sense. I haven't tried cycle support but you say don't mix in water huh? Will keep that in mind. Which flavor did you get?

19. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    lol makes sense. I haven't tried cycle support but you say don't mix in water huh? Will keep that in mind. Which flavor did you get?
    i been thru several tubs more than 15 already in this past year, i have tasted both flavors PB and chocolate, if you add them to your protein shake you cant really tast the flavor, with milk alone you can taste some of the nac in it but its not a big deal compare with the benefits you get from it.

20. Just checking in zombo. Have fun in vegas bro!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just checking in zombo. Have fun in vegas bro!
    thanks bro cant wait to leave lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thanks bro cant wait to leave lol
    Happy Birthday Zombie and have fun in Vegas!

23. Happy Birthday Z!!!!!!!!

Have fun in Vegas!!! You going with friends?

24. thanks guys and crader

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Happy Birthday Z!!!!!!!!

Have fun in Vegas!!! You going with friends?
    im going with my exgf brother

25. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

i had a dream last night that you were a black woman!!!

gotta stop smoking dat sh!t before bed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 11:13 PM
  2. getting ready for my cycle....what's left out?
    By toosmall in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 12:43 PM
  3. PCT for My Cycle
    By Chemist63 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 03:43 PM
  4. Suggestions for my cycle
    By Lean One in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 12:11 AM
  5. Guidelines for my cycle