Havoc Non-log Notepad for my cycle. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Havoc Non-log Notepad for my cycle.

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Zombie, the times when I get down I find that it helps to get really obsessively busy with something else. It keeps the mind occupied while the heart starts to heal. Also I try to focus on small things in my life that make me glad - my cats, garlicky food, talking to my folks on the phone...

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

i forgot to add that im going to be adding recreate next week
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Ok so i got all the great stuff that everyone has been talking about. My cycle is going to look like this. Mind you I workout 4 times a week pretty much around the same time, between 3:30pm - 4:30 pm

*Cycle Support twice a day (morning and night)
    *Muti - morning with breakfast
    *DHEA - one hour before workout with Havoc
    *Taurine - 30 min before workout
    *Gut Health - Evening sometime post workout

PCT

*So far i am planning on still running the cycle support and going to take Novladex

Give me your feedback....Thanks!
    •   

4. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSon View Post
    Ok so i got all the great stuff that everyone has been talking about. My cycle is going to look like this. Mind you I workout 4 times a week pretty much around the same time, between 3:30pm - 4:30 pm

*Cycle Support twice a day (morning and night)
    *Muti - morning with breakfast
    *DHEA - one hour before workout with Havoc
    *Taurine - 30 min before workout
    *Gut Health - Evening sometime post workout

PCT

*So far i am planning on still running the cycle support and going to take Novladex

Give me your feedback....Thanks!
    Make a thread with "Havoc cycle" you'll get more responses plus this thread is already a Cycle thread so....
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i forgot to add that im going to be adding recreate next week
    I plan on running recreate in my pc too. Looking foward to seeing what it does for you.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

How are you doing Z?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    How are you doing Z?
    im still alive lol, yesterday i felt like **** it seems i got the flu or some other bug that feel like that, its been a while sinc ei had a headache and fever and i had them yesterday. yesterday i started to megadose Gut health (6 caps) and 6 gr vit c and some vit e to get my defense up, and on the gf thing well im seing things more clear i think its time too move on. i still love her with all my heart but its not worth it being like this for somene that doesnt love me back the same way.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Hope you are feeling better soon. I feel you on the ex thing, hang in there!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

i just came from the gym, im tired, but i liked it i lost 1.5 pounds in the 13 days i was absent from the gym and drinking and bot eating like i should its not that bad. maybe if i had keep thing on check i would had gained even more, but i still have 3 weeks more of pct that i can still gain more
  10. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

i just came from the gym, im tired, but i liked it i lost 1.5 pounds in the 13 days i was absent from the gym and drinking and bot eating like i should its not that bad. maybe if i had keep thing on check i would had gained even more, but i still have 3 weeks more of pct that i can still gain more
    nice, I'm glad people are gaining on PCT. Did you take any DHEA on this cycle? I heard some people do it and I don't know why if it's not suppose to be consumed by people under 35?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

New to the site

Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    nice, I'm glad people are gaining on PCT. Did you take any DHEA on this cycle? I heard some people do it and I don't know why if it's not suppose to be consumed by people under 35?
    Today is my last day taking Epidrol which is essentially the same as havoc. I gained 23 pounds in 4 weeks. I still have not gotten any side effects, and my strength gains are great. The only bad thing is that I felt like I was fighting a cold on and off throughout the cycle, and I had just gotten over pneumonia prior to starting the cycle. Apparently, it is pretty common to get sick on cycle due to the increase of toxins in the body. Good luck to everyone and let me know if you have any questions that I could help ya with.

I used to be a personal trainer with a great cert. and advanced training. Also, I have experienced with the real goods as well as a couple of the pro hormones.

Peace
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

i took DHEA several times but it made me breakout, so i didnt used it alot just a few days i been thinking on next week using 100mg then ramp down or maybe not since im going to be using recreate aswell.

my next cycle im going to make sure im not going out with anyone, dealing with pct and girls is not a good idea unless you got a solid steady relationship where she understands about being on cycle.

I woulld really like to thanks the guys here in this thread and at the shoutbox, i know you guys are tired of me saying stupid **** that i miss her and love her but soon im going to be over that.(i hope)_
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa T View Post
    Today is my last day taking Epidrol which is essentially the same as havoc. I gained 23 pounds in 4 weeks. I still have not gotten any side effects, and my strength gains are great. The only bad thing is that I felt like I was fighting a cold on and off throughout the cycle, and I had just gotten over pneumonia prior to starting the cycle. Apparently, it is pretty common to get sick on cycle due to the increase of toxins in the body. Good luck to everyone and let me know if you have any questions that I could help ya with.

I used to be a personal trainer with a great cert. and advanced training. Also, I have experienced with the real goods as well as a couple of the pro hormones.

Peace
    nice gains, i wish i had similar results, maybe if i had done a more responsible cycle and taken care more and ignored the girls issues i would had got better gains. takin in consideration what i lost my gains seem solid, stength is down mostly cause i been almost 2 weeks off the gym till yesterday and diet has been crap. im going to get my act together and give m y best in whats left of this pct
  14. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

i took DHEA several times but it made me breakout, so i didnt used it alot just a few days i been thinking on next week using 100mg then ramp down or maybe not since im going to be using recreate aswell.

my next cycle im going to make sure im not going out with anyone, dealing with pct and girls is not a good idea unless you got a solid steady relationship where she understands about being on cycle.

I woulld really like to thanks the guys here in this thread and at the shoutbox, i know you guys are tired of me saying stupid **** that i miss her and love her but soon im going to be over that.(i hope)_
    If this was a forum full of chicks they'd be tired of hearing it because they don't understand the pain, guys do, we've all been there and we're here to help, that's what this support forum is for. When no one else listens you, you have anabolic minds.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

i took this pic yesterday it looks kind of weird this is with my newphone i look really fat. im goign to try an get a better one
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

If this was a forum full of chicks they'd be tired of hearing it because they don't understand the pain, guys do, we've all been there and we're here to help, that's what this support forum is for. When no one else listens you, you have anabolic minds.

You are so far off on that one. We do know what its like it happens to everyone, male or female.

Z- You know I'll always listen if you want to talk about her. You have my cell.. If you aren't ready to stop talking yet then don't, just don't let it consume you. Pain is something you can't shut off because you want to be done with it. I wish it worked that way. But you know me pretty well, I cry on yours you on mine...Hope to meet up with you at the O!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

You are so far off on that one. We do know what its like it happens to everyone, male or female.

Z- You know I'll always listen if you want to talk about her. You have my cell.. If you aren't ready to stop talking yet then don't, just don't let it consume you. Pain is something you can't shut off because you want to be done with it. I wish it worked that way. But you know me pretty well, I cry on yours you on mine...Hope to meet up with you at the O!
    thanks i really apreciate that, it was a really bad time to get in to this kind of issues with her. it was like a conspiracy , work has been really slow, customers dont want to pay, ex gf well you know the story, other personal issues that are screwing with me, but things are going to get better. i humiliated my self for the last time to a girl. Live and learn.
    But i really do apreciate your words and your support as well as the other guys support and comments.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

xoxo Z!!
  19. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Crader you're a cool chick and I'm sure you spared a lot of guys from pain but women do 80% of the rejecting in this world. Yeah of course they understand pain, but our pain is full of rejection, that's what I mean. A guy will go up to a girl he likes, asks her out and might get rejected. The pain of rejection in all aspects from asking out to a break up is really painful. I don't know where I read this but women do the dumping most of the time. That is why you guys are so dangerous . My comment by the way was not intended to sound insulting to women because, as you know, I love women
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Well see its very similar for women, if you are a nice chick they guys walk all over you. You get cheated on and rejected just the same. I think its hard to see it from the other sex's perspective. But really its the same. I try to be honest and upfront because I've been hurt and don't want to do the same. But you have a choice stop vbeing nice and get hurt a bunch more or do the right thing, get hurt along the way but eventually find the right person. Its in who you want to be.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

well i just have to say that i neglected this girl. she would drive 3 hrs just to see me then drive back another 3 hrs sometimes. I was a real ass hole, i had other problems and i didnt count her in or let her help me at that time. Shes really sweet with kids and caring gf. she took really good care of me while we were ok. But i ****ed things up by being distant and i stoped calling her she called me and told her i was busy and that kind of stuff that pushed her away. She feels really bad cause one time we were with her friends one asked me if i would marry her and i just said no, she cried cause i said that. Actually i dont know why im crying and making abig deal about this, if i had been the boyfriend she deservs this owulnt be happening. Its my fault shagave 110% for this relationship to work and i just stood there
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Sounds like she loved you. You can't love someone like that and it just vanish like that. Maybe you can tell her how you feel and that you realise you were wrong. Try to fix it. Maybe get a place together so its not a drain on the two of you.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Sounds like she loved you. You can't love someone like that and it just vanish like that. Maybe you can tell her how you feel and that you realise you were wrong. Try to fix it. Maybe get a place together so its not a drain on the two of you.
    i did told her how much i love her, first time i cried infront of a girl in my whole life, i have never told someone i love her and feel pain. i actuallyy felt that it hurt saying i love you. (BTW i havent taken my TOREM dose already) But she said that she got tired of being in that situation crying almost everynight because of me, cause i didnt went to visit, cause i didnt answerd the phone , cause i was rude. Now that she tells me and i see it thru her prespective i feel really bad and sorry cause i know that any of the girls i have dated none of them have cared about me that much, maybe shes better off with this other guy she met but i cant let her go that easy cause of what he wen thru. Usually im the guy that breaks up and thats it, i see the girl i can say hi no hard feeling no nothing but with this one is different. Thats what i get for being an ass. I would like to advice to others that if you love some one tell them, dont be afraid, i was afraid of commintment and put a wall and created alot of distance between the person i have loved more the most .
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

for what she told me this guy really cares about her,and she cares about him. and shes not willing to let him go to go back with me. i suck donkey balls
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Anyone taking or that has taken 6 OXO in PCT? The bottle suggests taking the dosage at night. I was thinking about breaking up the dosage throughout the day. Effective? Any input/advise is greatly appreciated.
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i took this pic yesterday it looks kind of weird this is with my newphone i look really fat. im goign to try an get a better one
    it also made your neck disappear. is it some sort of magic phone?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would like to advice to others that if you love some one tell them, dont be afraid, i was afraid of commintment and put a wall and created alot of distance between the person i have loved more the most .
    so long as you remember this going forwards, you'll be fine. You'll find someone else sooner or later and have it work so long as you keep this in mind
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it also made your neck disappear. is it some sort of magic phone?
    its a crappy motorola i880 , i have had comments regarding my neck. i dont really like to workout my traps, . if i do i dont want my neck to disapear
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its a crappy motorola i880 , i have had comments regarding my neck. i dont really like to workout my traps, . if i do i dont want my neck to disapear
    Maybe the recreate in your pct will bring out your neck more.

edit: btw lookin hyuuuge!
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Last picture tho it didn't look like that
    This space for rent

31. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

for what she told me this guy really cares about her,and she cares about him. and shes not willing to let him go to go back with me. i suck donkey balls
    Zombie, I acted like you with my girlfriend. Same situation. We both split up, I didn't care, never said I'd marry her, I was distant etc... We were broken up for 6 months and usually I would have moved on but we shared a past so I fought for it even though she kept saying nothing was there. Now we're back, she loves me the same as she did but I had to earn it again. Its was tough but if I can tell you one thing it's, if I knew she was seeing another guy, had feelings for another guy I would have forgotten her. If she can move on that quick she ain't worth it. Thats the only reason I kept fighting. If I knew she was with another guy she'd be out of my mind so fast without any regret or feeling sorry that I messed up. Remember it's not only your fault. She had to have done something to make you distant, get annoyed, not say you will marry her. It takes two to tango.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

here is a neckless pic of me when i was in vegas
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

im the one in black BTW the other guy is my ex gf bro, i dont remmeber who took this picture
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

It looks better in that pic then it did in the camera phone pic.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

http://video.anabolicminds.com/view_...2654dd8c23b3fc

i uploaded a video i dont know why it came so short if its a 169mb video. its a couple mins long but its reallyshort there
  36. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Very nice.... I miss dating dark haired girls, when you have a blond you want dark, when you have dark you want blonds, we're never happy.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Very nice.... I miss dating dark haired girls, when you have a blond you want dark, when you have dark you want blonds, we're never happy.
    i want them all, all the time
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

i think im getting over this girl thing, without noticing i started hitting on some girl at a office i went to pick up a computer, we are going for a cup of coffee tomorrow at her lunch time. too bad i dont like coffee LOL
  39. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

i want them all, all the time
    haha ya tell me about it.... thats why you have the magical wand. You're single now and can do that without any guilt. Look at all the new opportunities you have, the chances to meet girls. Your FREEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  40. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i think im getting over this girl thing, without noticing i started hitting on some girl at a office i went to pick up a computer, we are going for a cup of coffee tomorrow at her lunch time. too bad i dont like coffee LOL
    get yourself some fru fru tea then
    This space for rent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:20 AM
  2. Havoc Cycle
    By RCL86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:11 PM
  3. Cycle Support for my Havoc Cycle
    By MasterMind79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:17 PM
  4. Havoc Cycle - My First Cycle, Please Critique