Havoc Non-log Notepad for my cycle. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Havoc Non-log Notepad for my cycle.

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i dont usually workout on saturdays but i went today cause im bored , the highlight of my day was that i was able to shoulder press 110lbs dbs for 3 sets of 8 reps without a spotter or any help.

i really like how this makes me feel. i got my NP stuff today, so im all set up for the next 6 weeks or maybe 5 weeks when it comes to supps.

So far no BP issues just the back pumps but with taurine they arent a problem, im not noticing that im loosing more hair than usual.
    Good job, 110lbs.... nice.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dood. Nobody's trying to make you look like an idiot. You're just arguing with people who know what they are talking about. Google Epistane or Havoc. Read as much information on that as you can. I promise you you will see it is a steroid. Ive run 2 cycles of this stuff. I def felt like I was on steroids and not on a ph. Dont go based off how a sentence was worded in the rules thread.

Edit: Agreed 110 lbs is impressive!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Well I did do some more research and they basically say it's a steroid. My argument was based on the fact that Nutrplanet is selling it so "how could it be a steroid". That's all. I personally don't care to continue this, I didn't like how some members reply to instigate an argument. That's fine because it's always like that on forums, people are always two faced with exception of a few.
    •   

4. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Well I did do some more research and they basically say it's a steroid. My argument was based on the fact that Nutrplanet is selling it so "how could it be a steroid". That's all. I personally don't care to continue this, I didn't like how some members reply to instigate an argument. That's fine because it's always like that on forums, people are always two faced with exception of a few.
    Stop cluttering Z's log...if you need someone to listen to you...make your own.
  5. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Stop cluttering Z's log...if you need someone to listen to you...make your own.
    Mind your own business and you're adding to the clutter by instigating dumba$$. I forgot this was a a log... Sorry about that Zombie. I am done.
    Last edited by AlexParty; 03-23-2008 at 06:31 PM.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Glad the Havoc is treating you well Z!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Glad the Havoc is treating you well Z!
    thanks for stoping by

its been a while since almost everyday i wake up and want to actually get up of bed, this has boosted my mood in a really positive way and also i fell harderd and get compliments about looking fuller.

cant wait to workout today
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Sweet!!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

i had a whole upper body workout today, my arms feel like they are going to xplode ,there wasnt alot of people so i worked out on a wifebeater, a few hot girls were there they seem alil to young but they were flirting alot, i coulnt be rude so i had to flirt back that also gave me extra motivation to push the iron.

cant wait for tomorrow lower body
    weight 200.5 lbs
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i had a whole upper body workout today, my arms feel like they are going to xplode ,there wasnt alot of people so i worked out on a wifebeater, a few hot girls were there they seem alil to young but they were flirting alot, i coulnt be rude so i had to flirt back that also gave me extra motivation to push the iron.

weight 200.5 lbs
    Gotta love dem gym girls!
  11. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

weight 200.5 lbs
    How do you find your motivation? Waking up in the morning, going to the gym, eating???
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

You find your motivation in doing what it takes to reach your goals. Push yourself beyond what an average person has the willpower to do!
  13. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You find your motivation in doing what it takes to reach your goals. Push yourself beyond what an average person has the willpower to do!
    Lol I know I meant with Havoc as a product? (sorry wasn't clear) I know in the past products like Phera plex made it extremely hard to get up in the morning...
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Lol I know I meant with Havoc as a product? (sorry wasn't clear) I know in the past products like Phera plex made it extremely hard to get up in the morning...
    I dont know about Zombie, but I have to use a stim like RPM or caffeine, while on cycle, to get up in the morning.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

OH LOL! Well the short time I tried Havoc I had no lethargy. I kind of boosts mood so the only stims you need are the ones you like anyway..lol
  16. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Cool thanks for the input
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I dont know about Zombie, but I have to use a stim like RPM or caffeine, while on cycle, to get up in the morning.
    no lethargy and no stims. i woke up with my triceps and chest really sore, cant wait for my leg workout today
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Glad to see your liking this zombo. Nice log broski!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

no lethargy and no stims. i woke up with my triceps and chest really sore, cant wait for my leg workout today
    You best be limp'n out dat gym!
  20. Advanced Member

Lookin good Zombie. Looks like you are gaining some serious weight on this cycle. How are the strength gains coming?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    Lookin good Zombie. Looks like you are gaining some serious weight on this cycle. How are the strength gains coming?
    they are comming really well, i cant pin point the exact increments since im more focused on leaning out and gaining muscle rather than strenght.

a few months ago(like 1 month) i had trouble just getting the 90lbs DB with help to do a few reps of shoulder press(im currently doing 110 un assisted).
    in bench im starting to warm up with 225 then add like 15 lbs or more in each side. so theres been some strenght gain

DLs are still low around 365lbs
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

my training partner didnt went to the gym today hes out of town since friday
    i worked on reps than weight today.

A2G Squat 295lbs 10-8-8-6
    leg press 360 lbs 10-8-6
    leg extention all the plates 10-10-10-8
    standing calf raises all plates 30-25-20-15-10
    Hip abductor all plates 10-10-10 (this one i did cause i was flirting with a girl that was on the machine next to it i dont use this machine)

i was going to do some dl but i forgot to take taurine and the back pumps cause of squats were killing me
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

i cant sleep and i been figuring out some numbers.

well my Bday is going to be on april 4, so im going to vegas that day and im getting back till april 7, that means that im going to drink, yeah i know its bad to drink on cycle, i have lecture people cause of that but i been making some numbers

i can either continue running my cycle like its planned
    week 1 20mg
    week 2 30mg
    week 3 30mg
    week 4 40mg this cycle would end on the day i get back april 7th
    right now im on week 3 day 3 @ 30mg

i can also do week 4 @ 30mg and this one would end on april 10 cause i would use 30 mg till i runned out it would be like a 4.5 weeks cycle.

or i can start monday march 28 @ 40mg and on april 4th drop back to 30mg till april 9 when i would be over with this cycle and ready for pct.

what do you guys think ?
  24. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

That's a tough call. I figure that if your taking Cycle support it helps the liver. Also if you had Perfect cycle Liver support by AX and cycled that in there one night of drinking wouldn't be too bad. Also if you're only doing it for one night I guess it's ok to let that slide assuming you never drink?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

That's a tough call. I figure that if your taking Cycle support it helps the liver. Also if you had Perfect cycle Liver support by AX and cycled that in there one night of drinking wouldn't be too bad. Also if you're only doing it for one night I guess it's ok to let that slide assuming you never drink?
    well last time i went to vegas for 1 week i spend the whole week drinking. i didnt sleep at all that week.
    This time if i drink its only going to be 3 days. And yes i drink, almost every weekends but since im on cycle i stoped drinking from 1 week before starting the cycle and preloading support supps.

26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Have fun..be careful!
  27. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

well last time i went to vegas for 1 week i spend the whole week drinking. i didnt sleep at all that week.
    This time if i drink its only going to be 3 days. And yes i drink, almost every weekends but since im on cycle i stoped drinking from 1 week before starting the cycle and preloading support supps.

Well you know what your doing... I wouldn't have the balls to drink while on cycle, I'm too paranoid with my own health...
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Subbed
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Well you know what your doing... I wouldn't have the balls to drink while on cycle, I'm too paranoid with my own health...
    He is a zombie, how much worse can his health get?
  30. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xmeroxmerox View Post
    He is a zombie, how much worse can his health get?
    Lol watch it, he might eat your brains :hot:
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Damn, well we're gonna have a great time at the olympia then brotha man!

Legendary

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Damn, well we're gonna have a great time at the olympia then brotha man!
    we sure are cant wait

well i had a nice workout today i tried 120 but i could just do 5 reps on the shoulder press and i broke a 30 lbs db. i couldnt hold it up (120lbs) and i drop it and it landed on a 30lb db LOL

i didnt keept track of weights or anything today just of the shoulder press i was kind of spacedout and listening to music, my training partner called me hes been sick since friday, he has a headache and thats why hes been absent. and i been under alot of preasure from work (lack of work and the bills keep on comming)

im up to 201.5lbs
  33. Senior Member

Looking good Z, I'm soon going to be joining you, as I recently purchased 2 bottles of Havoc for a six weeker. As far as the drinking goes...I did it one night, while on SD...talk about ouch. It took me the better part of sat and sun to recover, while drinking enough water to float a battle ship. So take that for what its worth. (And I only had a few beers)
  34. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

You can still go out and have a good time. Ya with alcohol you have a lot more fun than you would without it but just drink water if your friends force you to go out. Tough it out for a bit then do all the drinking while off cycle. Then again it's your b-day and I can understand but man I have not heard good things alone in this thread about drinking while "on", creepy...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

today im going to bump my dose to 40mg and increase my water intake, my pee has been kind of dark, mood has been great, confidence its paying up. i cant wait to workout today its a full body day
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

today im going to bump my dose to 40mg and increase my water intake, my pee has been kind of dark, mood has been great, confidence its paying up. i cant wait to workout today its a full body day
    Great to hear zombo! It looks like your really enjoying the havoc. It's making me jones to get back on it myself.

Legendary

37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Great to hear zombo! It looks like your really enjoying the havoc. It's making me jones to get back on it myself.
    im loving it, if i werent going to vegas this weekend i would up the dose more and/or make it last a few more weeks
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

im loving it, if i werent going to vegas this weekend i would up the dose more and/or make it last a few more weeks
    BTW i dont aprove not following label dosage recomendations im weird and a freak i do things that arent normal, dont follow my example as far as dosage or sugestions that arent along the lines of normal dosing protocol.
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I guess were all weird then
  40. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I hear from a lot of people here that going beyond 4 weeks is a waste of time, is that true?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:20 AM
  2. Havoc Cycle
    By RCL86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:11 PM
  3. Cycle Support for my Havoc Cycle
    By MasterMind79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:17 PM