Havoc Non-log Notepad for my cycle.

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    ooo alex just got burned
    Do some research, they're pro-hormones, not steroids. I can't believe you guys think this is steroids... no offense but what a joke.
    Last edited by AlexParty; 03-21-2008 at 09:21 PM.

2. Just to add, because I really don't understand. This site does not allow the sale or reference to sale of steroids, clearly states that in it's user agreement. If havoc was a steroid it would have been banned, illegal to get unless for medical use. Nutraplanet wouldn't be allowed to sell it so freely. So if it's a steroid why is it sold all over without any trouble? This is my question.
    •   

3. this is gonna get good......

alex, its a steroid. as the others have said, it doesn't CONVERT inside the body, therefore it is NOT a pro-hormone.

4. Quote form the Source posting rules

As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, they are an exception for now. These rules will constantly change based on updates to the law.

5. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    this is gonna get good......

alex, its a steroid. as the others have said, it doesn't CONVERT inside the body, therefore it is NOT a pro-hormone.
    Great so you could buy steroids without any hassle from Nutraplanet and other websites... that sounds just about right

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Quote form the Source posting rules

As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, they are an exception for now. These rules will constantly change based on updates to the law.
    Well there we go, the rules clearly state that " legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's". Even if it's unknown it's considered a pro-hormone. Actually I have just recently voted to which "pro hormones" is the best, Havoc and Epistane were one of them...

The reason I am saying all this and being a little stubborn(and I'm really not) is the fact that when I posted questions and stuff about steroids years ago here I'd get in so much sh$t and now you can talk about buying them so freely and not getting a pm by a MOD saying "watch it"??

7. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    They're pro-hormones... not steroids
    Uhhh........ NO..........

8. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Well there we go, the rules clearly state that " legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's". Even if it's unknown it's considered a pro-hormone. Actually I have just recently voted to which "pro hormones" is the best, Havoc and Epistane were one of them...

The reason I am saying all this and being a little stubborn(and I'm really not) is the fact that when I posted questions and stuff about steroids years ago here I'd get in so much sh$t and now you can talk about buying them so freely and not getting a pm by a MOD saying "watch it"??
    Wow.. That's why you think there not steroids.

9. i dont usually workout on saturdays but i went today cause im bored , the highlight of my day was that i was able to shoulder press 110lbs dbs for 3 sets of 8 reps without a spotter or any help.

i really like how this makes me feel. i got my NP stuff today, so im all set up for the next 6 weeks or maybe 5 weeks when it comes to supps.

So far no BP issues just the back pumps but with taurine they arent a problem, im not noticing that im loosing more hair than usual.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    Wow.. That's why you think there not steroids.
    It's funny that you actually "think" they're steroids and are trying to act smart about it LOL and it's not "there", it's spelled "they're
    ". Nutraplanet wouldn't be selling steroids, they wouldn't be allowed to YET you still think they're steroids? Think about that one. Some people want to believe they're taking steroids so be it, if that makes you train harder and feel better about yourself go ahead.

This forum is two faced, completely. You have a friendly conversation with someone, help by giving advice and the same person will try to make you look like an idiot in a different post just to proclaim their knowledge on substances....
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i dont usually workout on saturdays but i went today cause im bored , the highlight of my day was that i was able to shoulder press 110lbs dbs for 3 sets of 8 reps without a spotter or any help.

i really like how this makes me feel. i got my NP stuff today, so im all set up for the next 6 weeks or maybe 5 weeks when it comes to supps.

So far no BP issues just the back pumps but with taurine they arent a problem, im not noticing that im loosing more hair than usual.
    Good job, 110lbs.... nice.

12. Dood. Nobody's trying to make you look like an idiot. You're just arguing with people who know what they are talking about. Google Epistane or Havoc. Read as much information on that as you can. I promise you you will see it is a steroid. Ive run 2 cycles of this stuff. I def felt like I was on steroids and not on a ph. Dont go based off how a sentence was worded in the rules thread.

Edit: Agreed 110 lbs is impressive!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

13. Well I did do some more research and they basically say it's a steroid. My argument was based on the fact that Nutrplanet is selling it so "how could it be a steroid". That's all. I personally don't care to continue this, I didn't like how some members reply to instigate an argument. That's fine because it's always like that on forums, people are always two faced with exception of a few.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Well I did do some more research and they basically say it's a steroid. My argument was based on the fact that Nutrplanet is selling it so "how could it be a steroid". That's all. I personally don't care to continue this, I didn't like how some members reply to instigate an argument. That's fine because it's always like that on forums, people are always two faced with exception of a few.
    Stop cluttering Z's log...if you need someone to listen to you...make your own.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Stop cluttering Z's log...if you need someone to listen to you...make your own.
    Mind your own business and you're adding to the clutter by instigating dumba$$. I forgot this was a a log... Sorry about that Zombie. I am done.
    Last edited by AlexParty; 03-23-2008 at 08:31 PM.

16. Glad the Havoc is treating you well Z!

17. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Glad the Havoc is treating you well Z!
    thanks for stoping by

its been a while since almost everyday i wake up and want to actually get up of bed, this has boosted my mood in a really positive way and also i fell harderd and get compliments about looking fuller.

cant wait to workout today

18. Sweet!!!!

19. i had a whole upper body workout today, my arms feel like they are going to xplode ,there wasnt alot of people so i worked out on a wifebeater, a few hot girls were there they seem alil to young but they were flirting alot, i coulnt be rude so i had to flirt back that also gave me extra motivation to push the iron.

cant wait for tomorrow lower body
    weight 200.5 lbs

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i had a whole upper body workout today, my arms feel like they are going to xplode ,there wasnt alot of people so i worked out on a wifebeater, a few hot girls were there they seem alil to young but they were flirting alot, i coulnt be rude so i had to flirt back that also gave me extra motivation to push the iron.

weight 200.5 lbs
    Gotta love dem gym girls!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i had a whole upper body workout today, my arms feel like they are going to xplode ,there wasnt alot of people so i worked out on a wifebeater, a few hot girls were there they seem alil to young but they were flirting alot, i coulnt be rude so i had to flirt back that also gave me extra motivation to push the iron.

weight 200.5 lbs
    How do you find your motivation? Waking up in the morning, going to the gym, eating???

22. You find your motivation in doing what it takes to reach your goals. Push yourself beyond what an average person has the willpower to do!

23. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You find your motivation in doing what it takes to reach your goals. Push yourself beyond what an average person has the willpower to do!
    Lol I know I meant with Havoc as a product? (sorry wasn't clear) I know in the past products like Phera plex made it extremely hard to get up in the morning...

24. Quote Originally Posted by AlexParty View Post
    Lol I know I meant with Havoc as a product? (sorry wasn't clear) I know in the past products like Phera plex made it extremely hard to get up in the morning...
    I dont know about Zombie, but I have to use a stim like RPM or caffeine, while on cycle, to get up in the morning.

25. OH LOL! Well the short time I tried Havoc I had no lethargy. I kind of boosts mood so the only stims you need are the ones you like anyway..lol

26. Cool thanks for the input

27. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I dont know about Zombie, but I have to use a stim like RPM or caffeine, while on cycle, to get up in the morning.
    no lethargy and no stims. i woke up with my triceps and chest really sore, cant wait for my leg workout today

28. Glad to see your liking this zombo. Nice log broski!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

29. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    no lethargy and no stims. i woke up with my triceps and chest really sore, cant wait for my leg workout today
    You best be limp'n out dat gym!

30. Lookin good Zombie. Looks like you are gaining some serious weight on this cycle. How are the strength gains coming?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Havoc Cycle
    By RCL86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 09:11 PM
  3. Cycle Support for my Havoc Cycle
    By MasterMind79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 03:17 PM
  4. Havoc Cycle - My First Cycle, Please Critique