New to this... and I need some direction - AnabolicMinds.com

New to this... and I need some direction

  1. New Member
    Bite Me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    82

    Reputation

    Havoc


    I ordered a bottle of Havoc, what else do I need to take with this to optimize my results and my health?

  2. Advanced Member
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bite Me View Post
    I ordered a bottle of Havoc, what else do I need to take with this to optimize my results and my health?

    Check out Neoborn's Epistane FAQ. Lots of good info there. It is pretty much the same compound as your Havoc.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...-epistane.html
  3. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Welcome to the board, read up on what you bought before you start diving in to that bottle. Best advice I can give.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wow, no one bashed on him! This forum has tamed down a lot!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  5. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Wow, no one bashed on him! This forum has tamed down a lot!
    i can take care of that, you want me to do it ? ? ? lol
  6. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i can take care of that, you want me to do it ? ? ? lol
    HAHA! Nah, he seems aight.

    I love digging up the old threads that start like:

    "I just started taking 20 mgs of Superdrol with 20 mgs of Max LMG. Should I take anything else with this or after this?"

    lol
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Christ Zombie, that avatar is hot as hell. Almost up there with Matthew76's old avatars.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  8. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Christ Zombie, that avatar is hot as hell. Almost up there with Matthew76's old avatars.
    yep i know, i would def bone her.



    And to the OP theres plenty on Neo's thread


    heres also a thread by Trauma1 from RPN

    Havoc Straight/Pulse Cycle Question Thread
  9. Advanced Member
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Wow, no one bashed on him! This forum has tamed down a lot!
    All he says is that he bought it. Not that he is taking it already. For all we know he is being responsible and waiting untill he gets everything he needs. At least I hope thats the case.
  10. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    All he says is that he bought it. Not that he is taking it already. For all we know he is being responsible and waiting untill he gets everything he needs. At least I hope thats the case.
    This is indeed true. I'm not saying he should be bashed, I'm just surprised that a pack of wolves didn't chew him out already in a preemptive strike.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. Advanced Member
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    This is indeed true. I'm not saying he should be bashed, I'm just surprised that a pack of wolves didn't chew him out already in a preemptive strike.

    I'm pickin up what your throwin down. If you want to see someone that I was suprised is not getting bashed, check this out spring/summer pro cycle.

    This dude is 20 and getting ready to do a cycle of methyl masterdrol, epi, revolt, and possibly halo(4 methyl stack). He says he has done 8-9 cycles since he was 18. You should read about his support supps and PCT. Very scarry.
  12. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    I'm pickin up what your throwin down. If you want to see someone that I was suprised is not getting bashed, check this out spring/summer pro cycle.

    This dude is 20 and getting ready to do a cycle of methyl masterdrol, epi, revolt, and possibly halo(4 methyl stack). He says he has done 8-9 cycles since he was 18. You should read about his support supps and PCT. Very scarry.
    Damn, that's absolutely nuts. That reminds me of all the kids who are popping designer steroids that are 13 years old to 18 years old trying to be tough $#*+ in high school. Someone should beat those kids down.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  13. Advanced Member
    stl123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    332

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Damn, that's absolutely nuts. That reminds me of all the kids who are popping designer steroids that are 13 years old to 18 years old trying to be tough $#*+ in high school. Someone should beat those kids down.
    If you read the whole post, you can see I tried to reason with him. He didn't want to hear any off it.
  14. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    If you read the whole post, you can see I tried to reason with him. He didn't want to hear any off it.
    I'd be on it like a fly on $#*+, but I think arguing is useless with that one dude. Fact is, people are going to do what they want anyway. He's especially stubborn.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  15. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    i was going to type on that thread but that dude is not worth of my time.
  16. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i was going to type on that thread but that dude is not worth of my time.
    A waste of a beautiful avatar appearance.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need some direction..
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 09:17 PM
  2. Need some direction PLS
    By USMCDOC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 11:01 PM
  3. Need direction.
    By punxweb in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 11:09 PM
  4. I need direction Please!
    By agforest in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 10:58 PM
  5. New and looking for some direction please
    By minman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 09:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in