spring/summer pro cycle

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
I have done around 6 to 8 cycles over the last few years, but never really bothered to post one. I decided to finnally post one though since this cycle is more of a total evolution of my training and body composition. Over the last summer(2007) I didnt train all that much, I was sick alot and was overly stressed because of a bad work environment, but i was lucky enough to finnaly get out and pull through the whole situation and am back to a regular workout routine.

workout
As I said before i am changing my workout routine that old system I followed involved "high intensity traning" by the late and great Mike mentzer I am not changing from his methodes totaly I'm just adding some powerlifting exercises to my routine to better add strength gains to my cycle.

diet
My diet will not be traked stingintly because i don't really have the time for it i have been counting grams since I was 15 so I have most things memorized, and I know when my body needs carbs/pros/fats. I will how ever specify what types of nutrients I take in each meal.

supps
The only other supps I will be taking during my cycle will be animal flex for my joints,ultra mega goldmy multi,superior amino 2222 tabsaminos 5 3 tabs 3 times a day,flax seed oil 1000mg 2 tabs 3 times a day for both cholesterol and joints, and lastly milk thistle 240mg 2 tabs 3 times a day more towards the middle to end of my cycle.

I will post stats,pics,cycle,diet,and workout schedule soon I am not starting my cycle till about the end of march to middle of april because i dont have everything in yet I'm debating on what else to add to my cycle i was going to do a halo/TrenaPLEX mix but the company I was getting it from has had it out of stock for some time now and Im to impatient so I'm going to try the new methyl masterdrol. I want one more pro though I'm debating between halo clone or sd clone. I have had good results with both but just not sue yet, so If you want to throw your two cents in I would really appreciat it. I will post sample cycle and other things later tonight though. looking forward to the feed back.

P.S.excuse grammer error/ spelling english was my weak subject
:squat:

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
my stats as of today are

L arm 17"
R arm 17"
L forarm 13 1/2"
R forarm 13 1/2"
chest 51"
heres the part I hate
waist 38 1/2":nono:
from belly button 40"
legs
L upper 28"
R upper 28"
L lower 24"
R lower 24"
245 pounds
BF ? can see top to abbs
21 this april
5'11
not a bencher, but 275 for 3
dead 415 for 8
(bad knees so super slow reps) squat 315 for 8

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. What product are you actually logging? Is it the methyl masterdrol?

Edit
Nevermind.. I reread your post and I think that is what you said. Personally I would just stick with what you have and not worry about adding another prohormone to this. SD is very harsh from what I have read pretty much everywhere and has tons of sides.

PS
You are probably going to catch some sh*t because you are only 20yrs old

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
as of right now methyl masterdrol,epithin-e,and revolt. but im going to add one more i think halo because i can get it cheaper and i have seen better results

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
damn

Damn. I just reread your post again. You did 6-8 cycles of what previously? Prohormones? :blink: What age did you start cycling prohormones if so?

I hope you are ready for a major scolding if thats the case.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
lol, I have heard it all. the earlest age was 18, but im not an idiot i have been studing this stuff since the age of 15 so I know the sides/ problems that can happen but i figure hey at least im not like other kids out huffing crap or snorting it up there nose.:squat:

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
my first few because i was younger were small stuff like 4 weekers but the longest ive done were 8 to 10. Prohormones I have used are
pheramax
superdrol
halodrol
1,4 ad bold
propadrol
tranbolan
x mass
and probably one or two more

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
:blink:

What have you used on cycle, as far as support supps go? What about PCT on all those cycles? How long have you been waiting before starting a new cycle?

That is a hell of a lot of cycles for someone your age.

What did you run for 10 weeks?

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
I have used alot of diffrent support supps-post cycle stuff.
most times I wait 2 months or so between and longer cycles i usually bridge or stagger and most of the time if it runs entire lenght its none methyl.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
as of right now methyl masterdrol,epithin-e,and revolt. but im going to add one more i think halo because i can get it cheaper and i have seen better results
So you are basically considering stacking 4 prohormones together, all of which are methylated? What makes you think that is a good idea?

lol, I have heard it all. the earlest age was 18, but im not an idiot i have been studing this stuff since the age of 15 so I know the sides/ problems that can happen but i figure hey at least im not like other kids out huffing crap or snorting it up there nose.
Why do you think that you have heard it all already? Have you honestly had anyone educated tell you this is a good idea? It seems to me that you are looking for couple of people to tell you this is a good idea so you can ignore the majority of people who have or are going to tell you this is an extremely bad idea. If there was any truth to the fact that you have studied these compounds and know the sides and problems they can cause for you then you would not be considering this stack.

Given your age and history with prohormones, I believe that you you will disregard any negative feedback you will recieve and opt to believe the one person that will tell you what you want to hear.

Good luck.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I have used alot of diffrent support supps-post cycle stuff.
That does not anwser my question. What STUFF did you take for PCT and what support supps did you take? Not what did you read here afterwards and realized that you should have taken.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
support supps would incude a complete body cleanse where i will fast for a week straight and take a large detox stack like milk thistle,licorice root,and a crap load of other cleansing products. and for post cycle i have used 6 oxo, novadex, with combination with a transdermal solution

edite: the cleanse continues on after for about a mounth or so

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
support supps would incude a complete body cleanse where i will fast for a week straight and take a large detox stack like milk thistle,licorice root,and a crap load of other cleansing products. and for post cycle i have used 6 oxo, novadex, with combination with a transdermal solution
Do you take any thing On Cycle to combat high blood pressure, prostate enlargement, or liver protectants anything like that. What you mentioned seems like stuff you would take post cycle (and not work IMO). Have you ever had blood work done to see what is going on with your body after those cycles. I would highly recommend it after all of those cycles.

You do know that most of those PH's are basically oral steroids right? Some of them you have done are pretty hardcore even for a seasoned PH user not to mention a 18-20yr old.

By novadex, do you mean novedex xt by gaspari or Nolvadex (which is a SERM). They are two different things.

PS
Fasting is not something you want to do during PCT if you are wanting to keep your gains.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
yes on cycle i use hawthorn, fish oil, NAC,either cranberry juice every day or in capsule form,fiber supp like metimusil, and so on and so forth sorry im going through my old not books to find everything thats why its taking me so long

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
yes on cycle i use hawthorn, fish oil, NAC,either cranberry juice every day or in capsule form,fiber supp like metimusil, and so on and so forth sorry im going through my old not books to find everything thats why its taking me so long
Take your time. I am just trying to better understand your situation.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Finally

Finally we have some second opinions in here. 74 views and only two people have posted here.

Bigcountry. If you would get 100% negative feedback on this cycle, would you consider aborting it or not.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
no i wouldnt, why do you think i would
I didn't. Just thought I would ask.

I find it hard to believe that you studied the sides and effects of the compounds you took on someone your age and still came to the conclusion that it was a good idea... Especially with the support supps you were taking and the PCT you chose to take. Where did you study gnc.com?

I just think its funny that you said you have been studying these compounds since you were 15, when most of the compounds you say you took weren't around almost 6 years ago. :clap2:

I think that if you bothered to take more than 2 months off post cycle before starting a new one you might be suprised what happens to your body in the future. Also please get bloodwork done after the cycle. You will probably be suprised by what you find on those results as well.

I will def follow this one. Let us know if you decide to add tht 4th methyl to the cycle. That should be interesting. Could you post what you are taking on-cycle as far as support supps go. Also could you post you expected PCT for everybody.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Lost it?

I wouldn't say that I'm seasoned but I am in great shape and I believe in supplementing training safely. What you are getting ready to do to your liver is crazy. Methylated products are hard enough on your body by themselves, but to take 4 at the same time doesn't sound safe. I agree with Stl123, you need to get some blood work done. Not to mention the fact that your age factors into this mess.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
not cool

Really man. This cycle is wrong on soo many levels. Some other 18-20yr old kid with the same mentality as you is going to read this and think that it is cool to stack 4 methyls together. Then think that it is cool to do a total body cleanse from GNC instead of proper supporting supps. On top of that he will think it is cool to take 6oxo or novedex xt for PCT. Not cool.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
I will continue to post my log and i will go through with the cycle i have planned. I do know the elged side effects that can be caused by these supplements. you wil not change my mind and i would apprciat it if people stop garbling up my thread with negative comments i never asked for them. If you want to veiw my progress i will be happy to show you and leave a comment here and there go ahead.:squat:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
If you want to throw your two cents in I would really appreciat it.

Yeah, you actually did. On top of that you said you would really appreciate it.. If you didn't want negative feedback you should have said something like " throw in your two cents unless you think this is a horrible idea."

Just last month my brother was out bar hopping with one of his friends. After they were good and lit, his friend started tellling him he was taking a superdrol clone stacked with another methyl I can't think of right now. My brother lectured him and told him he shouldn't be drinking while taking those because of liver problems. His friend just laughed and said don't worry I did "a lot of research on this" (sounds familiar), I am taking Milk Thistle to protect my liver so Ill be alright. Later that week I asked him where he heard he could take 2 methyls (especially superdrol) and drink while on cycle and only take milk thistle for a liver protectant, guess where he heard that from. Drumroll please......................................................... Thats right, from an online supplement forum with a log just like yours. You almost have 150 views on this log as of right now. You don't know who is looking at this and what they are taking out of it. You may not see any sides right away, but wait till you are 30 years old. It will catch up with you. That is all I will say.

I will stop posting in here, but I will follow your log.

Good luck bro

You should at least put a disclaimer at the start of your log or in you sig that says you would not condone this cycle for anyone other than yourself.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
well your friend must be pretty stupied in the first place to be getting drunk, I would never condone drinking in the first place i never have and never will, and to mix it with any drug be it steroidal or non is idiotic. I do see your point as of the disclamer though and i will post one.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Lets see some before and after pictures for this thread.....If you are still around by then........

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
i have to get a camera then i will post some pics:squat:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
As much as I feel like saying something, I think it'd be a waste of energy to try and deter our new friend from taking the stack.

With that being said... Roid on!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
building muscles solely on orals is a shltty way of going about getting big.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
sorry about the no updates I was in indiana for the weekend i decided to go with mega trn i still have 2 bottles of the old generics labs stuff which i loved wish they never would have stopped making it. I will post my cycle by the end of the week but the pros I will be using will be

Epithin- e by Gen labz
Methyl masterdrol by LG science
Revolt by Kilosports
Mega-Trn by Gen labz
not sure of all support supps yet but I will add that all in by the end of the week to:good:

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
weeks--- Methyl-- Epithin-E-Revolt--- Mega-TRN
-------masterdrol-----------------------------
1--------2-1-1----2-1-1----2-2-1------------
2--------2-1-1----2-1-1----2-2-1-------------
3--------2-2-1----2-1-1----2-2-2------------
4--------2-2-1----2-2-1----2-2-2------------
5--------2-2-2----2-2-1----3-2-2----2-1-1
6--------2-2-2----2-2-1----3-2-2----2-1-1
7--------3-2-2----2-2-2-------------2-1-1
8--------3-2-2----2-2-2-------------2-2-1
9--------3-3-2----------------------2-2-1
10-------3-3-2----------------------2-2-1
11---------------------------------- 2-2-2
12----------------------------------------
this is going to be my next cycle not sure when I'm going to start it, most likly the first or second week of april i have all supps except my supports i just maild out for the today so should be here on time.
:clean:

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
support supps I will be using while on cycle will be
Cranberry Concentrate
Flax Oil
Hawthorn Berry
L-Methionine
NAC
Saw Palmetto Extract
and any othere supps wil be
animal flex
mega gold (multi)
superior amino 2222
optimum nutrition 100% whey protien

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
well today i started my cycle so I thought I would log the first day even though nothings really happened yet.
8:00 AM my first meal i ate a foot long turkey sub and a protien shake 2 scoops whey and about 3 cups of mik.(took first set of supps to)
12:00 AM my second meal was pretty simple because it was my pre workout meal 4 hole eggs 4 bisquets 2 cups milk 2 cups orange juice.
1:00 PM My workout Quads, Hams, Bi's.

1.leg ex 5/20,18,16,14,12/100,115,130,145,160
2.45 leg press 3/15,12,8/600,700,800
3.leg abductors 3/22,20,16/235,250,265
4.leg inductors 3/16,13,10/220,235,250
5.squats 3/15,10,6/185,225,275

1.lying leg curls 3/14,11,10/130,140,150
2.db stiff leg deads 3/14,12,10/70,80,90
3one leg curls 3/13,11,9/70,80,90

1.bb curls 3/18,15,11/60,70,80
2.bbpreacher curls 3/18,13,10/50,60,70
3.seated db curls 3/14,12,10/30,35,40
4.T stance curls 3/18,14,10/60,65,70

3:30 PM my post workout meal was a shake with 2 scoops protien and about 3 cups milk and a cup of cereal with a scoop of whey and 2 cups of milk.(took second set of supps)

will eat about 2 more meals today also not sure yet. tommarows workout is chest and lower back will be later on in the day because of that​
:dl:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
BigCountry, sounds like you have yourself a nice program and a nice looking, straight-forward log. Nice work.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you be getting blood done? I worry about Liver Enzymes with 12 straight weeks of orals.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
no I wont be getting my blood work done I'm taking a on cycle liver cleanse and post so i feel comfortable about it, plus i dont really take anything else taxing on my liver like Alcohol, or any other drugs/ meds.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no I wont be getting my blood work done I'm taking a on cycle liver cleanse and post so i feel comfortable about it, plus i dont really take anything else taxing on my liver like Alcohol, or any other drugs/ meds.
That's cool, I was just checking. I just want to make sure you're aware of the gravity you're putting your body through.

I definitely think certain people overreact to the hepatoxicity of oral steroids, but 12 straight weeks of alternating orals is unfathomable. Your cholesterol/liver values are going to be twisted.

There are vastly safer routes; as well, I expect you to see an early point of diminishing returns (given the unstable hormone levels)

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
um depends on super drol i usually stop seeing gains around 8 to 10 weeks but like halo all the way baby:box: but tox whys yes i do think it is an over reaction but i still take it safe and do high intensity cleanse:dl:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
um depends on super drol i usually stop seeing gains around 8 to 10 weeks but like halo all the way baby:box: but tox whys yes i do think it is an over reaction but i still take it safe and do high intensity cleanse:dl:
Well, I think people overreact to the hepatoxicity of 4-6 weeks of orals, I am not sure if it's possible to overreact to using several orals over a 12 week period.

The actual steroids do not damage the liver, but the metabolization process is what is hypothesized to do damage to the liver/kidneys. Metabolites build and begin to cause oxidative stress and free radical damage; the liver cannot handle the load.

When you only have one steroid, and so one metabolite, this isn't such an issue. Powerful antioxidants, a good diet, and responsible use should prevent any hepatoxic issues from occurring.

However, by using (4)? different orals over 12 weeks, you are never allowing your body a chance to recover from the damage of one oral before subjecting it to another. This intense cleanse is not necessarily specific to the liver, either, though I am sure it is marketed as such.

I hate brotelligence, but this cycle is incautious and goes against any pragmatic method of cycling. In my opinion, a cycle should:

1) induce stable serum levels to maximize slow, consistent gains, and to minimize side effects
2) use the lowest dosages possible to achieve the desired result
3) be designed first around safety, then around gains
4) keep the compounds which bind the hardest away from P.C.T., and run in short lengths.

Now, your cycle pretty much goes against all of that. While I'm no guru, I'm sure anybody in this thread could agree you should reconsider this, seriously. Think about breaking it up into two cycles, both of six weeks. I'd venture to say your gains there would be much cleaner, consistent, and easier to maintain.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think people overreact to the hepatoxicity of 4-6 weeks of orals, I am not sure if it's possible to overreact to using several orals over a 12 week period.

The actual steroids do not damage the liver, but the metabolization process is what is hypothesized to do damage to the liver/kidneys. Metabolites build and begin to cause oxidative stress and free radical damage; the liver cannot handle the load.

When you only have one steroid, and so one metabolite, this isn't such an issue. Powerful antioxidants, a good diet, and responsible use should prevent any hepatoxic issues from occurring.

However, by using (4)? different orals over 12 weeks, you are never allowing your body a chance to recover from the damage of one oral before subjecting it to another. This intense cleanse is not necessarily specific to the liver, either, though I am sure it is marketed as such.

I hate brotelligence, but this cycle is incautious and goes against any pragmatic method of cycling. In my opinion, a cycle should:

1) induce stable serum levels to maximize slow, consistent gains, and to minimize side effects
2) use the lowest dosages possible to achieve the desired result
3) be designed first around safety, then around gains
4) keep the compounds which bind the hardest away from P.C.T., and run in short lengths.

Now, your cycle pretty much goes against all of that. While I'm no guru, I'm sure anybody in this thread could agree you should reconsider this, seriously. Think about breaking it up into two cycles, both of six weeks. I'd venture to say your gains there would be much cleaner, consistent, and easier to maintain.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks... You can't teach a retarded puppy new tricks either.

Sometimes creatures remain stuck in their ways no matter what is in front of them.

:wave: Hey BigCountry! Keep up the log!

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
well i guess i worded that wrong its not a liver cleanse thoe i am taking one , im taking nac and l-methionine which are 2 of the most powerful free radical destroyers and yeah i know there is alot more risk for a longer duration and multiple prohormons but what the hell. but no seriosly i am aware of the risks of the toxic effects and dont take it lightly
:dl:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
'Kay man, it's your body. It would just seem if you were completely aware of what you were doing, you wouldn't do it. Unless you're planning to be IFBB I see no point in putting your body through such an ordeal.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
yeah i see what your saying and that is really how i am go big or go home i mean i dont plan on getting to pro levels but who know what the heck will happen im only 20 so im just going to get as big as i can and go with it.

but back to log

8:00 AM I took morning supps and had first meal which consisted of 2 cups no fat yogurt bowl of cereal with one scoop protien and 3 cups milk 1 hormel complets microwavable meal great for in a jam 20 grams protien 30 grams carbs and only like 5 or 7 grams of fat perfect for my job which is lifting furniture for 8 hours a day.

12:00 AM took second set of supps going to be a long after noon so didnt want to forget to take them meal consisted of 1 and 1/4 cups ground beef 2 tortillas 3 cups milke (all milke is skim by the way) 1/4 baked beans 1/4 cups corn 1/4 cup stuffing.

3:00-4:00 protien shake with 2 to 3 cups milk 2 scoops protien ( this hasent happened yet thoe)

4:00 go to gym when i get back i will update

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
went to the gym 3:30 today did chest and lower back was a little weak today cause had to work normaly i get sundays and mondays off but had to make a quota but any ways here it is.
1. db press 3/16,14,11/75,80,85
2. decline db press 3/12,10,8/65,70,75
3. flat db flys 3/14,12,10/40,45,50
4. hammer press 3/19,8,3/50,70,90
5. cable decline flys 3/18,14,7/25,30,35(KG)

1. half deads bb 5/5,5,5,5,5/385,415,435,455,475
2. asisted close grip pull ups 3/8,9,7/70,75,80
3. hammer one are rows 3/12,10,8/125,135,145
4. cable pull throughs 3/16,10,7/30,35,40

over all no strength yet which isnt a surprise but muscles are getting a little fuller already have that mild pump in my arms.​

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
6:00 pm oh yeah had my fourth meal now had 1 cup of cottage cheese around 8 to 10 oz of meat loaf and 1 cups of fruit.

yokingupsick

Awards
well im very interested to see how this cycle goes

bigcountry do you have msn or aim?