spring/summer pro cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. well your friend must be pretty stupied in the first place to be getting drunk, I would never condone drinking in the first place i never have and never will, and to mix it with any drug be it steroidal or non is idiotic. I do see your point as of the disclamer though and i will post one.


  2. Lets see some before and after pictures for this thread.....If you are still around by then........
    •   
       


  3. i have to get a camera then i will post some pics:squat:

  4. As much as I feel like saying something, I think it'd be a waste of energy to try and deter our new friend from taking the stack.

    With that being said... Roid on!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  5. Any updates? When exactly are you starting?
    •   
       


  6. building muscles solely on orals is a shltty way of going about getting big.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    building muscles solely on orals is a shltty way of going about getting big.


  8. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    building muscles solely on orals is a shltty way of going about getting big.
    Hahahaha!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  9. sorry about the no updates I was in indiana for the weekend i decided to go with mega trn i still have 2 bottles of the old generics labs stuff which i loved wish they never would have stopped making it. I will post my cycle by the end of the week but the pros I will be using will be

    Epithin- e by Gen labz
    Methyl masterdrol by LG science
    Revolt by Kilosports
    Mega-Trn by Gen labz
    not sure of all support supps yet but I will add that all in by the end of the week to:good:

  10. weeks--- Methyl-- Epithin-E-Revolt--- Mega-TRN
    -------masterdrol-----------------------------
    1--------2-1-1----2-1-1----2-2-1------------
    2--------2-1-1----2-1-1----2-2-1-------------
    3--------2-2-1----2-1-1----2-2-2------------
    4--------2-2-1----2-2-1----2-2-2------------
    5--------2-2-2----2-2-1----3-2-2----2-1-1
    6--------2-2-2----2-2-1----3-2-2----2-1-1
    7--------3-2-2----2-2-2-------------2-1-1
    8--------3-2-2----2-2-2-------------2-2-1
    9--------3-3-2----------------------2-2-1
    10-------3-3-2----------------------2-2-1
    11---------------------------------- 2-2-2
    12----------------------------------------
    this is going to be my next cycle not sure when I'm going to start it, most likly the first or second week of april i have all supps except my supports i just maild out for the today so should be here on time.
    :clean:

  11. support supps I will be using while on cycle will be
    Cranberry Concentrate
    Flax Oil
    Hawthorn Berry
    L-Methionine
    NAC
    Saw Palmetto Extract
    and any othere supps wil be
    animal flex
    mega gold (multi)
    superior amino 2222
    optimum nutrition 100% whey protien
    :clean:

  12. well today i started my cycle so I thought I would log the first day even though nothings really happened yet.
    8:00 AM my first meal i ate a foot long turkey sub and a protien shake 2 scoops whey and about 3 cups of mik.(took first set of supps to)
    12:00 AM my second meal was pretty simple because it was my pre workout meal 4 hole eggs 4 bisquets 2 cups milk 2 cups orange juice.
    1:00 PM My workout Quads, Hams, Bi's.

    1.leg ex 5/20,18,16,14,12/100,115,130,145,160
    2.45 leg press 3/15,12,8/600,700,800
    3.leg abductors 3/22,20,16/235,250,265
    4.leg inductors 3/16,13,10/220,235,250
    5.squats 3/15,10,6/185,225,275

    1.lying leg curls 3/14,11,10/130,140,150
    2.db stiff leg deads 3/14,12,10/70,80,90
    3one leg curls 3/13,11,9/70,80,90

    1.bb curls 3/18,15,11/60,70,80
    2.bbpreacher curls 3/18,13,10/50,60,70
    3.seated db curls 3/14,12,10/30,35,40
    4.T stance curls 3/18,14,10/60,65,70

    3:30 PM my post workout meal was a shake with 2 scoops protien and about 3 cups milk and a cup of cereal with a scoop of whey and 2 cups of milk.(took second set of supps)

    will eat about 2 more meals today also not sure yet. tommarows workout is chest and lower back will be later on in the day because of that
    :dl:

  13. BigCountry, sounds like you have yourself a nice program and a nice looking, straight-forward log. Nice work.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  14. Will you be getting blood done? I worry about Liver Enzymes with 12 straight weeks of orals.

  15. no I wont be getting my blood work done I'm taking a on cycle liver cleanse and post so i feel comfortable about it, plus i dont really take anything else taxing on my liver like Alcohol, or any other drugs/ meds.
    :clean:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry19 View Post
    no I wont be getting my blood work done I'm taking a on cycle liver cleanse and post so i feel comfortable about it, plus i dont really take anything else taxing on my liver like Alcohol, or any other drugs/ meds.
    :clean:
    That's cool, I was just checking. I just want to make sure you're aware of the gravity you're putting your body through.

    I definitely think certain people overreact to the hepatoxicity of oral steroids, but 12 straight weeks of alternating orals is unfathomable. Your cholesterol/liver values are going to be twisted.

    There are vastly safer routes; as well, I expect you to see an early point of diminishing returns (given the unstable hormone levels)

  17. um depends on super drol i usually stop seeing gains around 8 to 10 weeks but like halo all the way baby but tox whys yes i do think it is an over reaction but i still take it safe and do high intensity cleanse:dl:

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigcountry19 View Post
    um depends on super drol i usually stop seeing gains around 8 to 10 weeks but like halo all the way baby but tox whys yes i do think it is an over reaction but i still take it safe and do high intensity cleanse:dl:
    Well, I think people overreact to the hepatoxicity of 4-6 weeks of orals, I am not sure if it's possible to overreact to using several orals over a 12 week period.

    The actual steroids do not damage the liver, but the metabolization process is what is hypothesized to do damage to the liver/kidneys. Metabolites build and begin to cause oxidative stress and free radical damage; the liver cannot handle the load.

    When you only have one steroid, and so one metabolite, this isn't such an issue. Powerful antioxidants, a good diet, and responsible use should prevent any hepatoxic issues from occurring.

    However, by using (4)? different orals over 12 weeks, you are never allowing your body a chance to recover from the damage of one oral before subjecting it to another. This intense cleanse is not necessarily specific to the liver, either, though I am sure it is marketed as such.

    I hate brotelligence, but this cycle is incautious and goes against any pragmatic method of cycling. In my opinion, a cycle should:

    1) induce stable serum levels to maximize slow, consistent gains, and to minimize side effects
    2) use the lowest dosages possible to achieve the desired result
    3) be designed first around safety, then around gains
    4) keep the compounds which bind the hardest away from P.C.T., and run in short lengths.

    Now, your cycle pretty much goes against all of that. While I'm no guru, I'm sure anybody in this thread could agree you should reconsider this, seriously. Think about breaking it up into two cycles, both of six weeks. I'd venture to say your gains there would be much cleaner, consistent, and easier to maintain.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Well, I think people overreact to the hepatoxicity of 4-6 weeks of orals, I am not sure if it's possible to overreact to using several orals over a 12 week period.

    The actual steroids do not damage the liver, but the metabolization process is what is hypothesized to do damage to the liver/kidneys. Metabolites build and begin to cause oxidative stress and free radical damage; the liver cannot handle the load.

    When you only have one steroid, and so one metabolite, this isn't such an issue. Powerful antioxidants, a good diet, and responsible use should prevent any hepatoxic issues from occurring.

    However, by using (4)? different orals over 12 weeks, you are never allowing your body a chance to recover from the damage of one oral before subjecting it to another. This intense cleanse is not necessarily specific to the liver, either, though I am sure it is marketed as such.

    I hate brotelligence, but this cycle is incautious and goes against any pragmatic method of cycling. In my opinion, a cycle should:

    1) induce stable serum levels to maximize slow, consistent gains, and to minimize side effects
    2) use the lowest dosages possible to achieve the desired result
    3) be designed first around safety, then around gains
    4) keep the compounds which bind the hardest away from P.C.T., and run in short lengths.

    Now, your cycle pretty much goes against all of that. While I'm no guru, I'm sure anybody in this thread could agree you should reconsider this, seriously. Think about breaking it up into two cycles, both of six weeks. I'd venture to say your gains there would be much cleaner, consistent, and easier to maintain.
    You can't teach an old dog new tricks... You can't teach a retarded puppy new tricks either.

    Sometimes creatures remain stuck in their ways no matter what is in front of them.

    Hey BigCountry! Keep up the log!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  20. well i guess i worded that wrong its not a liver cleanse thoe i am taking one , im taking nac and l-methionine which are 2 of the most powerful free radical destroyers and yeah i know there is alot more risk for a longer duration and multiple prohormons but what the hell. but no seriosly i am aware of the risks of the toxic effects and dont take it lightly
    :dl:

  21. 'Kay man, it's your body. It would just seem if you were completely aware of what you were doing, you wouldn't do it. Unless you're planning to be IFBB I see no point in putting your body through such an ordeal.

  22. yeah i see what your saying and that is really how i am go big or go home i mean i dont plan on getting to pro levels but who know what the heck will happen im only 20 so im just going to get as big as i can and go with it.

    but back to log

    8:00 AM I took morning supps and had first meal which consisted of 2 cups no fat yogurt bowl of cereal with one scoop protien and 3 cups milk 1 hormel complets microwavable meal great for in a jam 20 grams protien 30 grams carbs and only like 5 or 7 grams of fat perfect for my job which is lifting furniture for 8 hours a day.

    12:00 AM took second set of supps going to be a long after noon so didnt want to forget to take them meal consisted of 1 and 1/4 cups ground beef 2 tortillas 3 cups milke (all milke is skim by the way) 1/4 baked beans 1/4 cups corn 1/4 cup stuffing.

    3:00-4:00 protien shake with 2 to 3 cups milk 2 scoops protien ( this hasent happened yet thoe)

    4:00 go to gym when i get back i will update
    :clean:

  23. went to the gym 3:30 today did chest and lower back was a little weak today cause had to work normaly i get sundays and mondays off but had to make a quota but any ways here it is.
    1. db press 3/16,14,11/75,80,85
    2. decline db press 3/12,10,8/65,70,75
    3. flat db flys 3/14,12,10/40,45,50
    4. hammer press 3/19,8,3/50,70,90
    5. cable decline flys 3/18,14,7/25,30,35(KG)

    1. half deads bb 5/5,5,5,5,5/385,415,435,455,475
    2. asisted close grip pull ups 3/8,9,7/70,75,80
    3. hammer one are rows 3/12,10,8/125,135,145
    4. cable pull throughs 3/16,10,7/30,35,40

    over all no strength yet which isnt a surprise but muscles are getting a little fuller already have that mild pump in my arms.
    :clean:

  24. 6:00 pm oh yeah had my fourth meal now had 1 cup of cottage cheese around 8 to 10 oz of meat loaf and 1 cups of fruit.
    :squat:

  25. well im very interested to see how this cycle goes

    bigcountry do you have msn or aim?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Spring/Summer cut cycle.. Thoughts
    By Fresco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 05:06 PM
  2. Spring/Summer Cycle (Mega-cycle...)
    By TheTrueYou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 09:41 PM
  3. Spring/Summer Cycle
    By eatsleeplift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 05:18 AM
  4. Back 2 Back spring/summer cycle here I go
    By Big3upgrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 07:46 AM
  5. spring/summer cycle help
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in