Vyotech Anabolic 7

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Well I wasnt to sure i was going to buy a nonsteroidal product for $80 but i said screw it and gave it a shot, got it for $66 at gnc. you can find it cheaper online i believe. I was going to try havoc or a couple other anabolics but didnt want to have to spend the extra dough on post cycle therapy.

just did my first set yesterday and my reps went up by 5 on my chest and back pull down bar (dont know the correct terms) and dumbbell and curling bar as well. also my bench went up by 3. so it was my best workout yet not ****ting you. tomorrow im going to up my weight and see if i can do my original reps of 10 instead of 15 because thats ridiculous lol. i didnt feel any stronger but i was able to keep going it was amazing! ;]

by the way i am 23 180lbs 5'11'' i take cytogainer, evopro, kre alkalyn, superpump 250, adam multi vitamin, fishoil, and l-lysine. ive been working out for 10 months now!!

ill let you know howit goes with my weight increase.
peaceee.

navydennis

Awards
I just bought it and I am 18. It's not a pro hormone. I'll post my results later

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
subscribed.

How long have you been taking superpump and how many scoops preworkout? Do you think that the extra reps could be from SP250? I had some increase in reps everytime I used it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol you guys and your vytotech crap :toofunny:...but im def interested to hear how it works for you!!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
lol you guys and your vytotech crap :toofunny:...but im def interested to hear how it works for you!!
Yeah. Pretty expensive considering the ingredients. I never tried any of their products so I am interested to see how it works.

SweetLou32937

Awards
im interested in ur results, not sure sure if that much ecdy is gonna do anything also u should of just got bult testofen

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
oh thats whats in it lol another ecdy product???...NO please tell me not another ecdy based product!!! :toofunny:

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
hey whats ecdy? im not to knowledgeable on ingredients just yet. thanks!

ive been taking the superpump for a few weeks and when i started taking that i actually did increase my weights but i havent been able to add any reps since then until now.
im going to workout in a little while ill let you know whats up.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey whats ecdy? im not to knowledgeable on ingredients just yet. thanks!

ive been taking the superpump for a few weeks and when i started taking that i actually did increase my weights but i havent been able to add any reps since then until now.
im going to workout in a little while ill let you know whats up.
ecdy is short for ecdysterone, inwhich companies claim about the big effects it induces ect, anyhow from my reading/research it seems you need to dose it high and take with protein for it to be somewhat effective, most only notice increased recovery and never see the HUGE gains hat are pomised..., the only prob is that it gets pricey to dose ecdy effectively, not to mention there are MUCH better alternatives to ecdy.. Good Luck!:thumbsup:

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
oh damn well that doesnt sound to cool hah.. i do take alot of protein though so i guess thats good.
alright so today was an excellent workout!
again, sorry i dont know the correct terms of the workouts but here it goes.

Pull down Bar: Chest, up 12 1/2 lbs and my 15 reps went to 12 reps.
Pull down bar: Back, up 12 1/2 lbs, 15 stayed at 15 reps.
Dumbell: bicep, up 10 lbs, 15 went to 10 reps.
Dumbell: tricep, up 10 lbs, 15 stayed at 15 reps.
Curling Bar: curls, up 10 lbs, 15 stayed at 15.
Curling Bar: behind head, up 10 lbs, 15 to 10.
Bench: tried up 20 lbs, went from 8 reps to 3 reps. tried up 10 lbs after that and went from 8 reps to 4 reps.

so ive still got some weight to shift around but even if it doesnt work for some people im enjoying it so far and hope my gains stay strong for the next few weeks. ill let you know.
:nutkick:

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
well i just looked up all the ingredients online and they seem like good ingredients. i hope it goes good. peace!

navydennis

Awards
dude then why does it say it then? The company can't just put a bogus claim on the product.It has to give some good results.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
dude then why does it say it then? The company can't just put a bogus claim on the product.It has to give some good results.
Actually, yes they sure can. Ever heard of muscletech??

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
lol you guys are funny arguing over a product.
alright so i did one more workout with the product.
just a few things went up. my curls went up 7 1/2 lbs. my bench went up 5 lbs. dumbell up 5 lbs. and all the reps stayed the same. seems good but i stopped taking it monday and started my lg mmv2 and m1d cycle. so after this 6 week cycle ill wait a while then i will through the anabolic back on my stack. i found a killer deal on the methyl and had to jump on it but ill be back for the anabolic7 in a couple months.

navydennis

Awards
Actually I have heard of Muscletech and guess what buddy it does what it says it does.Gakic and Leukic rock

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Actually I have heard of Muscletech and guess what buddy it does what it says it does.Gakic and Leukic rock
lol there freaking pricey amino acid in pill form with a shiny bottle with a crap load of advertisment, yes leucine works very well.... Save yourself somemoney and go buy a kilo at NP.com for 27 bucks :toofunny: unfortunately it dosent come in a shiny bottle.....:toofunny:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
lol there freaking pricey amino acid in pill form with a shiny bottle with a crap load of advertisment, yes leucine works very well.... Save yourself somemoney and go buy a kilo at NP.com for 27 bucks :toofunny: unfortunately it dosent come in a shiny bottle.....:toofunny:
........................... :lol:

navydennis

Awards
keep laughing guys I will be like jay cutler on this stuff. fools!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
keep laughing guys I will be like jay cutler on this stuff. fools!
I'm going to assume you're joking.. I really don't see how it could be any other way.. If so, then lol man, straight up lol..

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to assume you're joking.. I really don't see how it could be any other way.. If so, then lol man, straight up lol..
Ozarka what dont you understand???? Leukic...IS in fact the most anabolic compound in existence!!! If lil navy dennis stacks anything along with this (anabolic halo,nano vapor,creakic) he will make Jay look small!:toofunny:

navydennis

Awards
lol guys man you are funny. I was only joking man. Yea leukic does work for me and so does gakic. I haven't tried the other stuff.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Hey, sorry I didnt update this and im not sure if anyone was still lookin back to see if i posted but just in case i figured i better sumarize the rest of my cycle.

so i finished my anabolic 7 cycle, the first week there wasnt much improvement at all but second week i was stacking weight on my sets and i added a few reps to everything. it was a decent product but i dont think its worth the price. if you can find it for half price it may be worth trying but otherwise not really. pct wasnt needed but i used the rest of my formadrol from lg. no side effects at all.
i seemed to get harder muscles but not bigger at all.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Funny ass thread back from the dead. Ha, I'm a poet and I didn't know it.
Anyway thanks for tryin' to log it dude. Next time though, just buy some food.

Not to be rude.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Funny ass thread back from the dead. Ha, I'm a poet and I didn't know it.
Anyway thanks for tryin' to log it dude. Next time though, just buy some food.

Not to be rude.
yeah i hear ya there man! :dance:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you for the laugh, i bet you lost some serious weight too, I am sure your wallet is much lighter