Distilled Water goes All The Whey ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to thank Marcus for sending me some samples to test out before I orderd me 10lbs of somthing. Heres what I got

Whey Blend
Peaches & Cream
I mixed this with my oatmeal. It mixed up real nice with 1cup oats. To be honest I wasn't really impressed. There wasn't much of a flavor really, actually it gave it a weird taste but.........I threw in some cinn. and BAM!!!! It made the peach flavor more noticable for some reason. Throwing a scoop of this and a little cinn. is a really easy and not so bad way to get more protien.

Choc & Banana
I mixed 1 packet of each into ~10oz Hood low-carb milk. Mixed up real nice, no clumps. The taste was nice. It wasn't over powering with fake sweetners which is huge with me. It's not somthing I could drink all day but I could get down with ease once/day.

Choc. Mint
I'm pissed about this one!!!! I'm pissed because no one has made a big deal on HOW GOOD THIS IS!!!!!. I love this strong mint taste and smooth choc taste. I mixed it with ~10oz Hood Milk. This is what I really wanted to try. It's not as good as Syntha-6 choc mint but its waaaay more economical and it has 1/2 the calories that Syntha-6 has. I think if I added some Heavy Whipping Cream it would become creamier like Syntha-6. I will be buying 10lbs of this stuff. It is WAAAAY better than ON choc. mint

I stil have to try the Optimum Blend Choc Mint. I'll try it with breakfast 2maro and can't wait.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O and just so everyone knows. Im kinda of a b i t c h when it comes to the flavors of proteins. So for me to say I can drink it with ease is big, and that I like somthing and could drink it all day is almost unheard of. There are only 2 just protein drinks I can do this with. Syntha-6 choc. mint and Beverly Int. Vanilla Mass Maker

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Distilled. What brand of Protein is this. MMMMMMM Chocolate Mint.

I am also very picky with my protein flavors.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Aw man.. I really want to try their stuff but I buy things in 10lbs and don't want to end up getting a flavor I don't like lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Aw man.. I really want to try their stuff but I buy things in 10lbs and don't want to end up getting a flavor I don't like lol.
i had a ton of ATW samples courtesy of marcus. he def knows his products rock haha. I like pretty much ever flavor of ATW that i recieved.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
New flavors

I just got an email from marc @ All The Whey and he is sending me some samples of some new flavors they are coming out with. One is a Vanilla Carmel flavor and the other is a Coffee flavor. Both sound really good. The protein I have now is a SciFit Moccachino Delight, which is has a subtle coffee flavor to it. So I have something to compair it to. I should be getting them in about 5 business days and I will give you my honest opinion on the two.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Distilled have you ever tried Dymatize's chocolate mint flavor? I absolutely love it and would buy it in 10 pound tubs but they don't offer it. Can you compare the two?

eckdawg5

Awards
Distilled have you ever tried Dymatize's chocolate mint flavor? I absolutely love it and would buy it in 10 pound tubs but they don't offer it. Can you compare the two?
they do offer chocolate mint in 10 lbs.