Mass Tabs

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

Mass Tabs

I took a cycle of mass tabs in November. I read that it was all natural and that it couldn't aromatize, so i didn't take PCT. in mid january i developed a mild case of gyno and still have it to this day (March 5). is it too late to take an anti-estrogen supplement and how do i know if i completely shut down my test?

2. Banned

Did you also read that people under 21 should not use the product? I do believe on the box that it states that a post cycle therapy is recommended - although they push for their post cycle tabs, it still states so.

May I ask why you did not research the product before using it?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

I did do research. That is how i know that tribulus only affects the free testosterone and that the anabolic ingredient Stenbolon(tm) in incapable of converting to estrogen. Thats why i am confused about my hormone levels.
    •   

4. Registered User

To be very short, a lot of people use a simple ai to get rid of them if you don't have access to a SERM like nolva or toremifene, Novedex XT or ATD should help you clearing it up.

And for your hormone levels, just run a blood test and you'll see pretty quickly if you recovered ok.
  5. Banned

You were taking a steroid...
    2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-1-ene-3-one - Which is similar to Superdrol, but with a double bond at the 1st position. A post cycle therapy with all the proper supplies should have been used. And in reality, since you are under 21, we should not be having this conversation for it is against AM's rules.
  6. Registered User

im just wondering why in hell would the OP take a STEROID when hes 5'11 155lbs and 20 years old....its called EATING!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

I do eat alot and also have a really high metabolism. When working out hard and eating a lot, these supps will increase protein synthesis. its pretty simple. i dont think my hormones wouldve changed at all if i wouldve waited the extra 6 months for my 21st birthday so that isnt really relevant. im 20 and people make mistakes, thats why i wanted ur guys' input just for advice.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NaNo7717 View Post
    I do eat alot and also have a really high metabolism. When working out hard and eating a lot, these supps will increase protein synthesis. its pretty simple. i dont think my hormones wouldve changed at all if i wouldve waited the extra 6 months for my 21st birthday so that isnt really relevant. im 20 and people make mistakes, thats why i wanted ur guys' input just for advice.

Bro, it seems like you know enough so why do you want any on heres opinion. "its pretty simple." Mark
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Mass Tabs actually landed me on these forums. I never took them, and I am still hanging around! Sounds like you did your research after the cycle instead of before. Bad mistake man. You should be able to run a proper pct now and it should help in clearing it up. Just know now that anytime you take something hormonal you take the risk of it flaring up your new attained boobs.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

In doing my PCT now. Im thinking about Novedex XT. Any Comments? I was also thinkin about a month of ZMA with that too.
  11. Banned

That will not do it... Do a bit of research on chemicals in the Post Cycle Therapy Forum.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

blood test - lipid levels, free test levels...

that's all i can say here now.
  13. Registered User

ZMA will do absolutely nothing for your condition. You should have never taken any test boosters let alone a steroidal one. You are no where near your body's natural limits. You need to learn to eat and get a good training regimen. Now since you didn't do your research and were in too much of a hurry to get HUGE, you now come equipped with a set of titties. Its the price you pay, but you live and learn.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    That will not do it... Do a bit of research on chemicals in the Post Cycle Therapy Forum.
    Yeah, and make sure you are innovative with it...
  15. Registered User

If one does decide to take Mass Tabs what is a good PCT to follow with it after the cycle is done????
  16. Registered User

honestly, i thought mass tabs werent all that great. I took 6oxo as PCT and it was ok. Now, Sustonol 250 gave me gyno...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:08 PM
  3. Results on NEW Mass tabs and OLD Mass tabs
    By Big3upgrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 10:12 PM
  4. M1T AND BULk TABS.brother of MASS TABS CYCLE?
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 11:33 AM