Mass Tabs

NaNo7717

NaNo7717

Awards
I took a cycle of mass tabs in November. I read that it was all natural and that it couldn't aromatize, so i didn't take PCT. in mid january i developed a mild case of gyno and still have it to this day (March 5). is it too late to take an anti-estrogen supplement and how do i know if i completely shut down my test?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you also read that people under 21 should not use the product? I do believe on the box that it states that a post cycle therapy is recommended - although they push for their post cycle tabs, it still states so.

May I ask why you did not research the product before using it?

NaNo7717

NaNo7717

Awards
I did do research. That is how i know that tribulus only affects the free testosterone and that the anabolic ingredient Stenbolon(tm) in incapable of converting to estrogen. Thats why i am confused about my hormone levels.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
To be very short, a lot of people use a simple ai to get rid of them if you don't have access to a SERM like nolva or toremifene, Novedex XT or ATD should help you clearing it up.

And for your hormone levels, just run a blood test and you'll see pretty quickly if you recovered ok.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You were taking a steroid...
2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-1-ene-3-one - Which is similar to Superdrol, but with a double bond at the 1st position. A post cycle therapy with all the proper supplies should have been used. And in reality, since you are under 21, we should not be having this conversation for it is against AM's rules.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im just wondering why in hell would the OP take a STEROID when hes 5'11 155lbs and 20 years old....its called EATING!!

NaNo7717

NaNo7717

Awards
I do eat alot and also have a really high metabolism. When working out hard and eating a lot, these supps will increase protein synthesis. its pretty simple. i dont think my hormones wouldve changed at all if i wouldve waited the extra 6 months for my 21st birthday so that isnt really relevant. im 20 and people make mistakes, thats why i wanted ur guys' input just for advice.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I do eat alot and also have a really high metabolism. When working out hard and eating a lot, these supps will increase protein synthesis. its pretty simple. i dont think my hormones wouldve changed at all if i wouldve waited the extra 6 months for my 21st birthday so that isnt really relevant. im 20 and people make mistakes, thats why i wanted ur guys' input just for advice.

Bro, it seems like you know enough so why do you want any on heres opinion. "its pretty simple." Mark:duel:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mass Tabs actually landed me on these forums. I never took them, and I am still hanging around! Sounds like you did your research after the cycle instead of before. Bad mistake man. You should be able to run a proper pct now and it should help in clearing it up. Just know now that anytime you take something hormonal you take the risk of it flaring up your new attained boobs.

NaNo7717

NaNo7717

Awards
In doing my PCT now. Im thinking about Novedex XT. Any Comments? I was also thinkin about a month of ZMA with that too.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That will not do it... Do a bit of research on chemicals in the Post Cycle Therapy Forum.

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
blood test - lipid levels, free test levels...

that's all i can say here now.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
ZMA will do absolutely nothing for your condition. You should have never taken any test boosters let alone a steroidal one. You are no where near your body's natural limits. You need to learn to eat and get a good training regimen. Now since you didn't do your research and were in too much of a hurry to get HUGE, you now come equipped with a set of titties. Its the price you pay, but you live and learn.

V

vetteman36

Awards
If one does decide to take Mass Tabs what is a good PCT to follow with it after the cycle is done????

K

killswitch05

Awards
honestly, i thought mass tabs werent all that great. I took 6oxo as PCT and it was ok. Now, Sustonol 250 gave me gyno...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P General Chat 3
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
G Cycle Logs 4
G OTC Drug 1
G Post Cycle Therapy 4