Nitrobol....

1. Cool Nitrobol....

I came across a site called trulyhuge.com advertising (already a skeptic but never hurts) about a product called nitrobol... Anybody heard of this? Is it a waste? Seems like it's just a hyped up amino acid/protein supplement....

2. Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    I came across a site called trulyhuge.com advertising (already a skeptic but never hurts) about a product called nitrobol... Anybody heard of this? Is it a waste? Seems like it's just a hyped up amino acid/protein supplement....
    lol umm...The name is crappy so it must be BAD!! Seriously though, what are the ingredients?

3. hahaha Yeah, that's what I was thinking. (crappy) Anymore there is so much hype out there that you have to dig through the garbage to find the good stuff....

These are the supposed ingredients:

Took this directly from the site:

"Nitrobol is a "Protein Synthesis Formula" consisting of a proprietary "Amino Acid Complex" blend of 5-HTP, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-IsoLeucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threanine, L-Methionine, L-Glutamine, Ornithine Ketoglutarate and L-Cystein."
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    hahaha Yeah, that's what I was thinking. (crappy) Anymore there is so much hype out there that you have to dig through the garbage to find the good stuff....

These are the supposed ingredients:

"Nitrobol is a "Protein Synthesis Formula" consisting of a proprietary "Amino Acid Complex" blend of 5-HTP, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-IsoLeucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threanine, L-Methionine, L-Glutamine, Ornithine Ketoglutarate and L-Cystein."
    Took this directly from the site: "
    Ye lol nothing like overpriced BCAA's with a hot name!AND CRAZy advertising...