Ripped1 4 weeks Epistane Log

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Ok I started my log 4 week cycle today. I am having my first child in 4 weeks. I have been recovering from my second back surgury for a year now and it is time to try and put some muscle back on this body. No way in hell do I want that first picture with my daughter to have a scrony dad.

So I plan on going with the 20/20/30/40. After talks with IBE I am gonna take their advice. I have to be careful how quick I start putting weight on because I do not want to re-injure myself. I still have allot of pain in lower back but no need for crying. Bottom line is I need to just get in shape.

So here is my stats for the most part.

Age 34
height 5'9
weight 185
BF not sure fairly high now.

Goal is to lose a little BF and gain some muscle back.

I will be training 4 days right now. I still can not do legs because it causes major pain in the back. However I am working on at least doing some ext. and leg curls.

Day 1 Chest and cardio
Day 2 Shoulders and Cardio and Calves
Day 3 Back and Cardio
Day 4 Arms and Cardio and calves

Diet is as follows

Meal 1 2 Scoops of whey
Meal 2 6 egg whites and 1 cup oatmeal
Meal 3 Lean Body MRP
Meal 4 8 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice
Meal 5 Lean Body MRP
Meal 6 8oz chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice
Meal 7 2 scoops of whey
and add a bag of frozen peas to the meals.

Supps.
1 Multivitamin
Milk Thistle
MSM
Coral Calcium

Day one went ok, still having a little pain in my back

As far as feeling anything yet nothing. Only thing I did have is some serious gas.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I wouldn't expect to put much muscle on. You are barely eating over 1800 calories a day.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't expect to put much muscle on. You are barely eating over 1800 calories a day.
Actually if you do all the calories it is roughly

2500 calories
43 fat
266 carbs
290 Protein

I will adjust as I go but for now am trying to just put on 5-8 good pds of muscle and burn a little fat. The cardio will burn the fat and if I need to add a shake I can.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Well day 2 and I had trouble sleeping last night. Hungry as all heck today so far. Still dosing just 20mg. Will update after my lift tonight

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. Today went smooth. Hit shoulders and blasted calves. Pump was the usual and just knowing my body no change as of yet. I figure by next week I will feel a differance. So far so good, no complaints

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Up your cals...you'll have more fun on cycle. Cut fat after PCT. You will have an easier time shedding unwanted fat with all the muscle you put on from the epi. I'd shoot for 3000 if you endo or meso and I'm assuming you are if you want to shed fat. Just keep it clean and you'll be surprised.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Up your cals...you'll have more fun on cycle. Cut fat after PCT. You will have an easier time shedding unwanted fat with all the muscle you put on from the epi. I'd shoot for 3000 if you endo or meso and I'm assuming you are if you want to shed fat. Just keep it clean and you'll be surprised.

Ya I will actually try and up my cals next week. So far things are going well but after 3 days it is to soon to tell. I may add a shake in the afternoon.

I will say this right now I am definitly noticing hunger. I want to eat everything in site after 3 days of Epi. Seems to be having some effects.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Well on day 4 and man am I staving all the time. I am definitly feeling some sort of aggresion whih is fantastic. Can't wait to nail the gym tonight. I am hitting back tonight

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry no lifting update yesterday. Hit back on Friday and had killer pump and strength. I feel fuller than I did a week ago and appetite is up.

It is Saturday morning and I blasted my arms at 7 am. I am starting to get that fullness back to where my sleeves are getting tight again. My blood pressure is up a little today. I popped 2 this morning for the first time due to I was working out early. I then haad a speed stack and wow was I racing. My strenght is definitly back up. I am taking my time because I do not want to stress my back up.

So far after one week I would say great product for a short term gain at this point. Lookong froward to week 2. Will be adding some calories to the diet this week

n87

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Very interested in your log. Thanks for posting it. Looking to run epi cycle myself, once I get nolva for PCT. Have you taken anything precycle? How about during the cycle, besides epi, milk thistle and the usual (protein, multi's). I mean some kind of cycle support. What are you planning for your PCT?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Very interested in your log. Thanks for posting it. Looking to run epi cycle myself, once I get nolva for PCT. Have you taken anything precycle? How about during the cycle, besides epi, milk thistle and the usual (protein, multi's). I mean some kind of cycle support. What are you planning for your PCT?

Due to my back surgury this is hte first thing Ihave taken in the last year. Priot to that there are to many things to mention as far as what I have taken. But yes I have many years of PH experiance.

As far as the support the only thing I take is the milk thistle. Never taken anything else unless I cramp then I take Taurine. For now no problems though

As far as my PCT I am going to simply run Nolva/AndroG/Creatine.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Due to my back surgury this is hte first thing Ihave taken in the last year. ...As far as my PCT I am going to simply run Nolva/AndroG/Creatine.
Thanks! For me that would be first PH cycle ever. I have been working out seriously for over 3 years, and I feel I hit the plateau. I am also 5.9 and 184 lbs, can still see my abs, not sure about my bf, 40 y.o. Expectation from the cycle is to gain mass, strength, would not hurt either.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! For me that would be first PH cycle ever. I have been working out seriously for over 3 years, and I feel I hit the plateau. I am also 5.9 and 184 lbs, can still see my abs, not sure about my bf, 40 y.o. Expectation from the cycle is to gain mass, strength, would not hurt either.

How old are you?