Jacked & Tan with RPN Atomic Meltdown

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards

Aiight check it out, I'm currently in between cycles and RPN gave me this awesome opportunity to get myself leaned up and tan before spring hits. I'm going to use this mostly in tanning beds because its just too friggin cold to get outside.

Here is some product info:

Lean and Tan: a beautiful bronze sculpture come to life - in the reflection of the mirror and the eyes of everyone around you. You work hard for your body, now let Atomic Meltdown become your secret weapon.

Containing a potent blend of accelerators, moisturizes, bronzers, subtle tinglers, and a cutting edge topical fat burning formula, Atomic Meltdown promises to blast the fat, improve skin tone, and give you the richest color possible.

This is a cutting edge formula, indeed. Containing the most kickass topical fatburner ever made - Avant Research's 'Napalm' - RPN has taken it to a whole new level. Designed to interact with UV light (from either a tanning bed or sunbathing), as well as dealing with VAT issues, Atomic Meltdown is poised to completely annihilate fat deposits leaving you bronzed, ripped, and ready to rumble.

In order to promote a recomp/fat loss effect I will be running a real basic CKD on top of the Atomic Meltdown. No/low carb Mon-Fri and carbs on weekends.

Here is a photo from about 2 weeks ago, the next photo I'll be clean shaven, tan, and fantastically jacked.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
you better be living up to the hype son, cause damn do you need some help! lmao just playin tunaface good luck hobo

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Can't wait to see you jacked and tan!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NICE! i want some of this stuff!
I had 12 bottles on me, goof. I could have sworn I gave you one.

And definitely looking forward to your feedback, sir.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had 12 bottles on me, goof. I could have sworn I gave you one.

And definitely looking forward to your feedback, sir.
i got a SAMPLE! trav got a WHOLE bottle! :run:

thats ok! I'll just BUY some! :rofl:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got a SAMPLE! trav got a WHOLE bottle! :run:

thats ok! I'll just BUY some! :rofl:
Guess where I was carrying the FULL bottles?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes i am! lol! its winter in ohio, remember christine?
Winter...whats that you say? I spend it snuggled in a tanning bed so that I wake up after the winter hibernation all tan!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winter...whats that you say? I spend it snuggled in a tanning bed so that I wake up after the winter hibernation all tan!
*FAP FAP FAP*

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
*FAP FAP FAP*
lmfao, dang guys are already doing this in my thread. Knew it wouldnt take long.

Btw, Atomic Meltdown smells awesome! To me its like java but with a hint of taffy? Weird but smells great.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL yeah the smell is different. When I had it on people told me I smelled like syrup!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
LOL yeah the smell is different. When I had it on people told me I smelled like syrup!
umm lol is this $hit edible?? I might have put to some on my girlfriend or vice-versa lol and have some atomic meltdown of massive proportions!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
umm lol is this $hit edible?? I might have put to some on my girlfriend or vice-versa lol and have some atomic meltdown of massive proportions!
LOL not edible, but the girl that was training with me said that it made her want to take a bite:run: But it does smell like syrup or butterscotch.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
LOL not edible, but the girl that was training with me said that it made her want to take a bite:run: But it does smell like syrup or butterscotch.
OMFG uhh crader i think its time to roll play ill be the girl you were training with lol:toofunny:

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Yep my roomate thought it smelled like butterscotch. He had no interest in taking a bite outta me though (thankfully).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMFG uhh crader i think its time to roll play ill be the girl you were training with lol:toofunny:
Can we role play again, and I will take the place of my wife...then bust yo mouf?

/and steal BACK my atomic meltdown...YOINK!!!:run:
//show me where the bad man touched you

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Can we role play again, and I will take the place of my wife...then bust yo mouf?

/and steal BACK my atomic meltdown...YOINK!!!:run:
//show me where the bad man touched you
hahahaha you know that was funny dsade!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha me and you seem to have the same thing happen. Lady at a gas station once i walked in was like mmm mmmm i smell syrup, yall smell that? LMAO i was like yea thats me!

Great stuff though Dsade most def, and crader too, cant leave her out! lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha me and you seem to have the same thing happen. Lady at a gas station once i walked in was like mmm mmmm i smell syrup, yall smell that? LMAO i was like yea thats me!

Great stuff though Dsade most def, and crader too, cant leave her out! lol
lol:toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright whitey*cough*.......ummm i mean trav ;).....good luck with this bud. I'm plan on utilizing this myself soon in the good old florida sun. It was a very nice and sunny 78 degrees here today hahahahahaha. :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Alright whitey*cough*.......ummm i mean trav ;).....good luck with this bud. I'm plan on utilizing this myself soon in the good old florida sun. It was a very nice and sunny 78 degrees here today hahahahahaha. :)
hell yea trauma back at you it felt great today!!!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
damn it was a sunny day in stl .. 73 degrees up hea

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:yawn: "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn"

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait till I get some of this. I'm tan as it is but this can only help.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Btw, I was telling sfaer sunlight in PCT is great for helping restore HPTA the other day. Especially if you live in the cold places with little sunlight. And I think this is an underrated part of PCT personally...

So I figured I add this info to my log since I am basically in a recovery/pct period and is another reason I like this product:

Luteinizing hormone following light exposure in healthy young men

In-Young Yoon, Daniel F. KripkeCorresponding Author Contact Information, E-mail The Corresponding Author, Jeffrey A. Elliott and Shawn D. Youngstedt
Department of Psychiatry and Sam and Rose Stein, Institute for Research on Aging, 0667, University of California, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92093-0667, USA
Received 31 October 2002; revised 13 January 2003; accepted 14 January 2003. ; Available online 28 March 2003.

Abstract

Urinary luteinizing hormone (LH) and the melatonin metabolite (6-sulfatoxymelatonin; aMT6s) were measured in normal young men following early morning light exposure. Eleven young healthy men ages 19–30 years participated in this study. During separate weeks in counterbalanced order, each subject received both 5 days of bright light treatment (BL) and 5 days of placebo light treatment (PL) for 1 h (05:00–06:00). LH excretion was increased 69.5% after bright light exposure, but was not changed by placebo light exposure. The acrophases and offsets of aMT6s were advanced, but the duration of aMT6s excretion was not changed after BL. Light stimulation of LH could have interesting applications in psychiatry and reproductive endocrinology.
Nothing new to report on the product just yet...

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
just so you know....incase no one else told you....your not supposed to "spank" it with this product!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just so you know....incase no one else told you....your not supposed to "spank" it with this product!!
T-bag has the tannest right palm in Nebraska...LMFAO!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely don't confuse this with Slick Pleasures...you don't want to be losing the girth down there.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Exactly bro...always remember this mathematical formula created by the late great me:

hobo > noid

Hobo = no strings attached sex

no strings attached sex = smell of scotch and cigarettes late into the night.

Back to the log ladies...

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Sat in the tanning bed for 10 minutes tonight....not long at all but wanna start slow. Lol I'm a tannin noob.

Applied Atomic Meltdown to my stomach area, love handles, chest, and finally on my under chin...got a little fat there that needs to go.

Nothing really to report. No skin irritation only sweet smells. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sat in the tanning bed for 10 minutes tonight....not long at all but wanna start slow. Lol I'm a tannin noob.

Applied Atomic Meltdown to my stomach area, love handles, chest, and finally on my under chin...got a little fat there that needs to go.

Nothing really to report. No skin irritation only sweet smells. :)
Noob huh, you can put it all over like a regular lotion:) Well except ..you know..uhm n/m

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The subtle tinglers in it hurt my wittle skin! :lol: Jk but at first i was like uhhmmmm... is something wrong with me? Then i remembered Dsade sayin somethin about it and hopped in the bed and it was gone. Hopped out and voila! Tan, LMAO nah not that quick, but i can tell a difference each time i tan.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The subtle tinglers in it hurt my wittle skin! :lol: Jk but at first i was like uhhmmmm... is something wrong with me? Then i remembered Dsade sayin somethin about it and hopped in the bed and it was gone. Hopped out and voila! Tan, LMAO nah not that quick, but i can tell a difference each time i tan.

Sweet log it for us!!

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I had some type of flush type tanning lotion...i was using that on legs and stuff I wasnt really shooting for fat loss on.

But I guess I'll rub it all over then! Well not everywhere...

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Just a lil update. I've been using Atomic Meltdown everytime I tan.

I did run into a little problem. Friday night I tanned, then showered, then went out to da clubs with some friends. Well all my friends kept sayin I smelled like syrup, lol.

It didnt bother me but it was weird that I showered and still smelled of the stuff. Plus it was actually overwhelming the colon I had on. I'd rather not smell like syrup when Im in the club.

Either way skin looks good. More updates to come...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
doesn't matter, not like you were gonna score anwway ;)

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
doesn't matter, not like you were gonna score anwway ;)
Pfffft, my lil friend abby stayed over friday....kept sayin I smelled like syrup, didnt matter though she still got her Atomic rush before nights end :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Pfffft, my lil friend abby stayed over friday....kept sayin I smelled like syrup, didnt matter though she still got her Atomic rush before nights end :D
Abby the corner girl lol ...I told you to STOP paying for your women by the hour....:toofunny:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Either way your still paying your women...
I feel kinda sorry for syrup smellin dirtbags like yourself lol jk :toofunny:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
abby is your girlfriend, don't lie to me fool