Jacked & Tan with RPN Atomic Meltdown

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Arrow Jacked & Tan with RPN Atomic Meltdown




    Aiight check it out, I'm currently in between cycles and RPN gave me this awesome opportunity to get myself leaned up and tan before spring hits. I'm going to use this mostly in tanning beds because its just too friggin cold to get outside.

    Here is some product info:

    Lean and Tan: a beautiful bronze sculpture come to life - in the reflection of the mirror and the eyes of everyone around you. You work hard for your body, now let Atomic Meltdown become your secret weapon.

    Containing a potent blend of accelerators, moisturizes, bronzers, subtle tinglers, and a cutting edge topical fat burning formula, Atomic Meltdown promises to blast the fat, improve skin tone, and give you the richest color possible.

    This is a cutting edge formula, indeed. Containing the most kickass topical fatburner ever made - Avant Research's 'Napalm' - RPN has taken it to a whole new level. Designed to interact with UV light (from either a tanning bed or sunbathing), as well as dealing with VAT issues, Atomic Meltdown is poised to completely annihilate fat deposits leaving you bronzed, ripped, and ready to rumble.


    In order to promote a recomp/fat loss effect I will be running a real basic CKD on top of the Atomic Meltdown. No/low carb Mon-Fri and carbs on weekends.

    Here is a photo from about 2 weeks ago, the next photo I'll be clean shaven, tan, and fantastically jacked.






  2. you better be living up to the hype son, cause damn do you need some help! lmao just playin tunaface good luck hobo
    •   
       


  3. NICE! i want some of this stuff!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    NICE! i want some of this stuff!
    Its all mine!

  5. Sweet! Can't wait to see you jacked and tan!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    NICE! i want some of this stuff!
    I had 12 bottles on me, goof. I could have sworn I gave you one.

    And definitely looking forward to your feedback, sir.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I had 12 bottles on me, goof. I could have sworn I gave you one.

    And definitely looking forward to your feedback, sir.
    i got a SAMPLE! trav got a WHOLE bottle!

    thats ok! I'll just BUY some!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i got a SAMPLE! trav got a WHOLE bottle!

    thats ok! I'll just BUY some!
    Guess where I was carrying the FULL bottles?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i got a SAMPLE! trav got a WHOLE bottle!

    thats ok! I'll just BUY some!
    Well thats because you were so lean already! However you are pretty white!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Sweet! Can't wait to see you jacked and tan!
    You forgot clean shaven...

  11. need another tanner? errr tester? lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well thats because you were so lean already! However you are pretty white!
    Does that mean I'm a fatty?

    lol, I like that Mace is jealous.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well thats because you were so lean already! However you are pretty white!
    yes i am! lol! its winter in ohio, remember christine?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    yes i am! lol! its winter in ohio, remember christine?
    Winter...whats that you say? I spend it snuggled in a tanning bed so that I wake up after the winter hibernation all tan!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Winter...whats that you say? I spend it snuggled in a tanning bed so that I wake up after the winter hibernation all tan!
    *FAP FAP FAP*
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    *FAP FAP FAP*
    lmfao, dang guys are already doing this in my thread. Knew it wouldnt take long.

    Btw, Atomic Meltdown smells awesome! To me its like java but with a hint of taffy? Weird but smells great.

  17. LOL yeah the smell is different. When I had it on people told me I smelled like syrup!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL yeah the smell is different. When I had it on people told me I smelled like syrup!
    umm lol is this $hit edible?? I might have put to some on my girlfriend or vice-versa lol and have some atomic meltdown of massive proportions!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    umm lol is this $hit edible?? I might have put to some on my girlfriend or vice-versa lol and have some atomic meltdown of massive proportions!
    LOL not edible, but the girl that was training with me said that it made her want to take a bite But it does smell like syrup or butterscotch.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL not edible, but the girl that was training with me said that it made her want to take a bite But it does smell like syrup or butterscotch.
    OMFG uhh crader i think its time to roll play ill be the girl you were training with lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL not edible, but the girl that was training with me said that it made her want to take a bite But it does smell like syrup or butterscotch.
    Yep my roomate thought it smelled like butterscotch. He had no interest in taking a bite outta me though (thankfully).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    OMFG uhh crader i think its time to roll play ill be the girl you were training with lol
    Can we role play again, and I will take the place of my wife...then bust yo mouf?

    /and steal BACK my atomic meltdown...YOINK!!!
    //show me where the bad man touched you
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Can we role play again, and I will take the place of my wife...then bust yo mouf?

    /and steal BACK my atomic meltdown...YOINK!!!
    //show me where the bad man touched you
    hahahaha you know that was funny dsade!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL yeah the smell is different. When I had it on people told me I smelled like syrup!
    Hahaha me and you seem to have the same thing happen. Lady at a gas station once i walked in was like mmm mmmm i smell syrup, yall smell that? LMAO i was like yea thats me!

    Great stuff though Dsade most def, and crader too, cant leave her out! lol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hahaha me and you seem to have the same thing happen. Lady at a gas station once i walked in was like mmm mmmm i smell syrup, yall smell that? LMAO i was like yea thats me!

    Great stuff though Dsade most def, and crader too, cant leave her out! lol
    lol

  26. Alright whitey*cough*.......ummm i mean trav .....good luck with this bud. I'm plan on utilizing this myself soon in the good old florida sun. It was a very nice and sunny 78 degrees here today hahahahahaha.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Alright whitey*cough*.......ummm i mean trav .....good luck with this bud. I'm plan on utilizing this myself soon in the good old florida sun. It was a very nice and sunny 78 degrees here today hahahahahaha.
    hell yea trauma back at you it felt great today!!!

  28. damn it was a sunny day in stl .. 73 degrees up hea

  29. "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwn nnnnnnnn"
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  30. Can't wait till I get some of this. I'm tan as it is but this can only help.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPN's Atomic Meltdown....Get you some!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 12:11 AM
  2. atomic meltdown?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Log in
Log in