Norwegian's Pre-contest Prep w/IntraStack [sponsored]

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0

    Norwegian's Pre-contest Prep w/IntraStack [sponsored]


    Hello everyone,

    it's finally time for some logging here.. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank AEN for letting me test out their product-stack. I first heard of their products at the end of last semester, and with my growing interest in Beta Alanine, came a growing interest with Athletic Edge Nutrition. I'm real stoked about trying out both IntrAbolic and IntraXCell !


    IntrABolic




    IntraXCell




    I'll be doing the following recommended dosages:

    * IntrAbolic - 1 scoop mixed with 1/2 - 3/4 gallon water - drink throughout the workout
    * IntraXcell - 3 caps 30 minutes prior to working out, and another 3 caps immidiately following my workout

    As far as previous Beta-Alanine products, I've only tried out Incarnate. I began using it in my recovering-stage following a complete separation of my acromion-clavicular [AC] joint (shoulder region) on January 3rd. I was still looking real good and lean from my previous M-drol/H-drol run last semester, and kept all gains following my PCT. I spent my Christmas [and most of my PCT] in Colorado and had some insane workouts in the high-altitude region - I SWEAR that I was getting stronger every time I hit the gym ! - and I was several steps ahead of where I wanted to be 17 weeks prior to the show I was considering at the time - the Texas Shredder 2008 beginning of May 3rd.

    So, come January 3rd, I'm down the sloped on snowboard for the first [and last] time of the season .. BAD fall, and I'm in the ER within the hour, and given news I REALLY did not want to hear .. A separation of this joint required at least 4-6 weeks off from upper-body training, and 6-8 weeks from shoulder training ! I knew then I couldn't do the competition .. Regardless, I'd be behind my preparations. I decided to do what I COULD do, and did legs every 3 days for 5-6 weeks .. They grew and got strong as HELL ! AND, I began falling for leg-training again. Few things feel better than the complete-body-exhaustion-feeling you get AFTER an ALL-OUT leg workout ! Also, calves have been highly prioritized.

    After ten days, I began VERY light arm workouts, using lots of machine, and fixed range of motion machines. Lots of volume training gave me a nice pump every time, and it filled the 'void' somewhat. After 3 weeks, I did chest for the first time. I did Incline, Decline, and Flat Hammer Presses with 25-45 lbs on each side for 15-30 reps on the different exercises. Also did some careful pec-dec flyes before I concluded the workout.

    It wasn't until early February I had my first back workout, and I swear, for every rep of pulldowns and rows, I was terrified I'd hear a popping or tearing sound of some sort, and destroy my shoulder again. I went light, obviously, lots of volume, and it worked out. A couple days after, I did shoulders for the first time in 5 weeks. Lots of machine, cables and fixed-motions, and by now, every work out was PAIN-FREE. Actually, by the end of January - and after no more than TWO weeks of Incarnate, my workouts were 99% pain-free. The Beta Alanine kept up my gym-endurance, and the Cissus does what it does best.

    Now, beginning of March, I'm standing 6'3", 240 lbs. Strength hasn't completely recovered in every exercise, but in the short amount of time I've had since my injury, I'm VERY happy with my current strength-levels. I've known I was to log this for about a week now, so I wrote down all of last weeks workouts so you can get a feel of where I was at, and I'll be providing those in an upcoming post.

    The past 3 weeks I upped the cardio and ab-training. I was at 247 lbs on February 3rd, and now I'm 7 lbs less, looking much leaner and lots stronger than one month ago. Basically, through the past couple weeks at the gym, I've come to the conclusion that I may still be able to get in shape for the Texas Shredded 2008 - which was moved up ONE week to April 28th. Now, I haven't signed up yet, but I'll be sending in my entrance forms this coming weeks, and I'll make a decision within a couple weeks whether it's attainable or not. This coming week - and for the next 4 weeks of training [for now] - I will be doing an edited Ultimate Diet 2.0 program, similar to CKD/TKD diets. I'll be carb-depleting my body from Monday through Thursday afternoon, carb-load for 36 hours starting late Thursday afternoon, and stay with LOW/MODERATE carbs on Saturday/Sunday. I'll be adding my diet later on tonight I believe.

    *** I just wrote down my whole workout program the past half hour, and accidentally hit the #@*^%$(^$ back-space button . . Needless to say, I don't feel like re-typing my workouts yet.

    Anyway, Welcome to my IntraStack Log !

  2. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Here are my workouts from the past week of training:

    February 25

    Chest:

    Pec-deck Flyes - 100 * 20, 120 * 15, 140 * 15, 170 * 15
    Incline Dumbbell Press - 60 * 20, 80 * 15, 100 * 12, 110 * 8, 110 * 8, 110 * 6
    Narrow-grip Hammer Strength Press - 140 * 15, 160 * 12, 180 * 12
    Wide-grip Incline Hammer Strength - 180 * 12, 180 * 10, 180 * 12
    Flat Flyes - 50 * 15, 50 * 15, 50 * 12
    Push-ups - BW * 15, BW * 20, BW * 25
    Incline Machine Press - 110 * 20, 110 * 10

    DUmbbell Shrugs - 100 * 20, 115 * 20, 130 * 20, 150 * 15, 100 * 20

    Weight - 241 lbs.


    February 26

    Arms

    Rope Pressdowns - 40 * 25, 50 * 20, 60 * 15, 60 * 15
    Flat EZ-bar Extensions - 70 * 12, 70 * 12, 70 * 12
    Seated Overhead DB Extensions - 100 * 12, 100 * 15, 100 * 15
    Machine Dips - 200 * 15, 200 * 15, 200 * 15
    Machine Overhead Extensions - 150 * 12, 150 * 12, 150 * 11
    Reverse-grip ONe-arm Pressdowns - 20 * 20, 20 * 20, 20 * 20
    Overhead One-arm DB Extensions - 25 * 20, 25 * 20, 25 * 20

    One-arm Cable Curls - 20 * 20, 22.5 * 20, 25 * 15, 25 * 15
    EZ-bar Curls - 70 * 15, 70 * 15, 70 * 15
    Uni-arm Machine Curls - 90 * 15, 90 * 15, 90 * 15
    Wide-grip Horizontal Cable Curls - 50 * 12, 50 * 12, 50 * 12
    Hammer Rope Cable Curls - 80 * 20, 100 * 20, 120 * 15
    superset with
    Rope Pressdowns - 100 * 25, 120 * 20, 140 * 20
    One-arm Machine Curls - 40 * 15, 50 * 15

    Weight - ?


    February 27

    Shoulders/Traps

    Front Smith Press - 135 * 25, 185 * 15, 205 * 12, 225 * 10, 225 * 8
    Seated Side Laterals - 30 * 15, 40 * 12, 50 * 12, 30 * 10 (slow reps)
    V-dumbbell Press - 50 * 12, 50 * 12, 50 * 12, 50 * 10
    Machine Real Laterals - 100 * 20, 150 * 15, 170 * 15, 170 * 12
    Cable Front Rope Raises - 60 * 20, 60 * 12, 60 * 12
    superset with
    Upright Cable Rows - 120 * 20, 120 * 20, 120 * 20

    Dumbbell Shrugs - 100 * 20, 125 * 20, 150 * 15, 150 * 12, 100 * 10

    Front Plate Raises - 45 * 15

    Weight ?


    February 29

    Legs

    Hack Squats - 180 * 15, 270 * 15, 360 * 12, 360 * 12, 360 * 10, 360 * 10
    Stiff-legged Deadlift - 135 * 15, 185 * 15, 225 * 12, 275 * 10, 225 * 12
    Vertical Leg Press - 230 * 20, 275 * 18, 320 * 15, 365 * 20
    Walking Lunges - 50 lbs DUmbbell * 4 lengths
    One-legged Leg Curls - 40 * 12, 40 * 12, 40 * 12

    Weight - 239 lbs.


    March 1

    Back/Traps

    Wide-grip Hammer Pulldowns - 135 * 20, 180 * 15, 225 * 10, 205 * 10, 205 * 10, 205 * 10, 180 * 10
    Barbell Rows (Dorian) - 135 * 20, 185 * 15, 225 * 15, 275 * 7, 275 * 6
    Dumbbell Rows - 100 * 12, 110 * 12, 125 * 12, 150 * 15
    Incline Padded Rows - 90 * 12, 90 * 11, 90 * 10
    Curl-grip Pulldowns - 140 * 12, 160 * 12, 180 * 12, 200 * 12

    Dumbbell Shrugs - 120 * 15, 120 * 12, 120 * 12, 100 * 12, 100 * 12, 100 * 15

    Weight - 240 lbs.
  3. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Anyway, I've got to hit the gym now. Got cardio, abs and calves coming up for the evening. Don't worry, I'll be adding my diet-plan and workout-program when I come back.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    good luck man you should enjoy this
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    nickd84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    Nice log good luck.
  6. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Dam that sucks about the shoulder man!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0


    Dude, I was jealous of you mentioned working at that meat place when you were doing your bulk. You're a monster and I will definately be watching this.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    I'll be doing upper and lower body depletion workouts on my low-carb half of the week. The workouts will be as following:

    Monday: Upper Body Depletion (~60 second in between sets)

    Hammer Pulldowns - 4 * 15 reps
    Smith Front Press - 4 * 15 reps
    Incline DUmbbell Press - 4 * 15 reps
    Seated Cable Low-rows - 3 * 15 reps
    Side Laterals - 3 * 15 reps
    Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 3 * 15 reps
    Dumbbell Shrugs - 4 * 20-25 reps

    Barbell Curls - 3 * 15 reps
    V-grip Pressdowns - 3 * 15 reps
    One-arm Machine Curls - 3 * 20 reps
    Rope Pressdowns - 3 * 20 reps

    Cardio:
    - Afternoon: 30 minutes treadmill; 3-5' incline; 5-6 mph
    - 20 minutes Stairmaster following depletion-workout


    Tuesday: Lower-body Depletion

    Smith Machine Squats - 4 * 15 reps
    Hack Squats - 3 * 20 reps
    Stiff-leg Deadlift - 4 * 15 reps
    One-legged Curls - 3 * 20 reps
    Leg Extensions - 3 * 20 reps

    Seated Calf Raises - 4 * 25 reps
    Standing Calf Raises - 4 * 20 reps

    Abs:
    Crunches - 4 * 25 reps
    Reverse Crunches - 4 * 25 reps

    Cardio:
    - Afternoon: 30 minutes treadmill; 3-5' incline; 5-6 mph
    - 20 minutes on Stairmaster


    Wednesday: Upper-body Depletion

    Incline Hammer Press - 4 * 15 reps
    Pec-deck Flyes - 4 * 20 reps
    Behind-neck Smith Press - 4 * 15 reps
    Upright Barbell Rows - 3 * 12 reps
    Behind-neck Pulldowns - 4 * 15-20 reps
    Leaning Dumbbell Rows - 3 * 15 reps
    Barbell Shrugs - 3 * 20-25 reps

    Freestyle Low Cable Curls - 4 * 20 reps
    Freestyle one-arm Pressdowns - 4 * 15 reps
    Horizontal Preacher Cable Curls - 3 * 15 reps
    Dip Machine - 3 * 15-20 reps

    Cardio:
    - 30 minutes Stairmaster following workout


    Thursday: Lower-body Depletion

    Dumbbell Lunges - 4 * 50 yard with 40-50 lbs dumbbells
    Leg Press - 4 * 20 reps
    Seated Leg Curls - 3 * 15 reps
    Barbell Squats - 3 * 20 reps

    Donkey Calf Raises - 4 * 20-25 reps
    Machine Calf Extensions - 4 * 20-25 reps

    Abs:
    Machine Crunches - 4 * 20 reps
    Leg Raises - 4 * 25-30 reps

    Cardio:
    - 20-30 minutes following workout


    Friday: OFF ENTIRELY!


    Saturday: Low/medium range reps Full-body Workout

    Hammer Bench Press - 4 * 6-10 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Press - 3 * 6-10 reps
    Behind-neck Smith Press - 4 * 6-10 reps
    Machine Rear Laterals - 3 * 10-12
    Barbell Rows - 4 * 6-8 reps
    Wide-grip Hammer Pulldowns - 3 * 8-10 reps

    Leg Press - 4 * 8 reps
    Stiff-leg Dumbbell Deadlifts - 4 * 8-10 reps

    Standing Calf Raises - 4 * 10-12 reps

    Abs:
    Crunches - 3 * 25 reps
    Oblique Crunches - 4 * 25 reps

    Cardio:
    -None

    Sunday:

    - Cardio only, possibly some calf/hamstring exercises
  9. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Last time I followed the Ultimate Diet 2.0, I followed the two proposed full-body depletion workouts on Monday/Tuesday, Medium-range rep Full-body workout on Thursday, and the anabolic low-rep workout on Saturday.

    This time around, I'll be trying to deplete my body in 2 * two days. I'm trying this out for the first two weeks, and depending on I look/feel, I'll see if four days of depletion workouts in a row following a brutal low/no carb diet will do more good than bad. Diet will be coming up shortly, btw.

    Cardio is done 5 days a week. This will also be changed accordingly, because on low-carb, I'm always worried about getting in a catabolic state when doing too much cardio.
  10. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Dude, I was jealous of you mentioned working at that meat place when you were doing your bulk. You're a monster and I will definately be watching this.
    Hahaha, yes, THOSE WERE THE DAYS ! It was a VERY anabolic summer ! lol .. Got to be honest, that was HEAVEN compared to now -> back then I had the priviledge of choosing ANY kind of meat - whether it be chicken, beef, lamb, pork, or turkey - and got rock-bottom prices .. Here I'm stuck with cooking up plain, dry white chicken, cus I can't afford the nicer cuts of meats! Albertsons had a sale on chicken this weekend, and I made sure to pick up 40 lbs worth @ $1.88/lbs. Should keep me two weeks, I'd say, going at 20lbs/week on avg.

    Anyways, happy to see you fellas following my log !
  11. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    I'll be noting on the following as far as the IntraStack goes:

    Strength -> x/10
    Stamina/Endurance -> x/10
    Energy/Focus -> x/10
    Pumps/Vascularity -> x/10
    Recovery -> x/10

    Misc. notes/comments


    Other supplements I'll be using during this stack:

    - Raspberry Ketones (160mg * 4/day)
    - Green Tea (400mg * 4/day)
    - Cissus (2 grams/day)
    - ALA (900-1,500mg/day)
    - Multivitamin
    - Fish oil (8 grams/day)
    - ALCAR (550mg * 5/day)
    - Vitamin C (2 * 1,000mg/day)

    - MHP Probolic (casein/whey blend)
    - EAS 100% Whey Protein
    - Waxy Maize Starch


    - I've got today's depletion workout coming up within 90 minutes, so I'm getting mentally prepared for it. I'll be checking back later with updates..
  12. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    Cool subbed best of luck!
  13. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Looking awesome man. Quite the physique u got (strong no homo)

    I'm sure this stack is really going to help survive the depleted workouts.
  14. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Looking awesome man. Quite the physique u got (strong no homo)

    I'm sure this stack is really going to help survive the depleted workouts.
    I appreciate the kind words !

    Also, a major factor in how excited I am about trying this out is for the depletion-purposes! Last time I ran the U.D. 2.0 I did not even use BCAA's at the time, nonetheless any beta-alanine or the likes ! I became reliant/dependant on JetFuel and Venom Hyperdrive 2.0, and did not function without a stimulant/thermogenic in me.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the effects of this little workout/diet/cardio/supplementation combo I've got !
  15. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I appreciate the kind words !

    Also, a major factor in how excited I am about trying this out is for the depletion-purposes! Last time I ran the U.D. 2.0 I did not even use BCAA's at the time, nonetheless any beta-alanine or the likes ! I became reliant/dependant on JetFuel and Venom Hyperdrive 2.0, and did not function without a stimulant/thermogenic in me.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the effects of this little workout/diet/cardio/supplementation combo I've got !
    Will be a very nice change...and I'm very confident you'll be blown away if the situation is as you explained. That's like going from a ford focus to a dodge viper
  16. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Monday: Upper-body Depletion (50-60 seconds between sets/exercises)

    Incline Hammer Press - 180 * 15, 180 * 15, 180 * 15, 180 * 15
    Pec-deck Flyes - 150 * 20, 150 * 20, 150 * 15, 150 * 15
    Machine Shoulder Press (facing back-pad) - 80 * 20, 100 * 15, 100 * 15, 100 * 15, 100 * 15
    Seated Side Laterals - 20 * 15, 20 * 15, 20 * 15, 20 * 15
    Seated Cable Rows - 160 * 15, 160 * 15, 160 * 15, 160 * 15
    Machine Pulldowns (Fixed-position) - 130 * 15, 130 * 15, 120 * 15, 120 * 15

    Dumbbell Curls - 25 * 15, 25 * 15, 25 * 15
    Overhead Triceps Extensions - 25 * 20, 25 * 20, 25 * 20
    Uni-arm Machine Curls - 90 * 20, 90 * 20, 90 * 20
    superset with
    Machine Dips - 150 * 25, 170 * 20, 190 * 20

    Incline Crunches - 3 * 20 reps
    Ab Machine - 3 * 40 reps

    Cardio:

    20 minutes on Stairmaster; Fat burner program; Level 10(/20)
    5 minute cool down.


    Now for the IntraStack:

    I will be basing this on a 1-5 scale on each of the categories, where 0 is status quo as to my strength/pumps prior to starting this stack. (Hope that's not too confusing.)

    Strength -> 3/5
    Stamina/Endurance -> 4/5
    Energy/Focus -> 4/5
    Pumps/Vascularity -> 4/5 first half of workout, 3/5 latter half
    Recovery (in between sets) -> 3.5/5

    Misc. notes/comments:
    I took my 3 caps IntraXcell 20 minutes prior to hitting the gym. I mixed one flat scoop of IntraBolic with 3/4 gallon cold water and began drinking as i drove to the gym.

    Now, it took me no more than 2 warm-up sets of Incline Hammer presses before I was feeling a nice, warm pump in my pecs. I was AMAZED how little it took to get a great pump going ! After 8 sets of chest, I had a HUGE pump ! I felt a SLIGHT tingling sensation upon first entering the gym, but I did not notice after long because my focus was too dead-on to worry about anything other than my next set. With 50-60 seconds ONLY of rest in between HIGH-rep sets I KNEW it was gonna be a grueling workout, but the IntraBolic did it's thing, and kept my body warm, pumped, focused, and ready for every set I completed. Endurance and stamina was magnificent, and I literally kept up 50-60 seconds in between every set AND exercise -> no horsing around the gym chit-chatting and all that **** -> just Exercise 1 -DONE, then Exercise 2 - DONE, and so on .. I go all out in these workouts, and on my second set of Cable Rows, I felt the nausea come, but I kept swallowing hard whatever was about to come up..

    Being nauseous made it a LOT more difficult to keep sipping on my IntraBolic, but I can live with that. By the time I finished back, I had a disgusting overall body pump, and I was looking huge through 3 layers of clothing. But the nausea was almost unbearable.. As I began doing arms, the pump started to fade, probably as a result of me not using heavy enough weights on the curls and extensions due to the nausea. [I try to avoid throwing up while working out, only cus I've been 'Warned' by the manager before .. HAHA, suck it !]

    Strength was decent today, and it feels good to know my own body so well, that I don't even have to waste precious energy on warm-up sets on some of the exercises, and instead just jump straight in to the perfect amount of weight that JUST barely let's me complete 4 sets of 15-20 reps.

    Overall, REAL happy with my first workout back on the Depletion-program, and definitely happy with the effects from the very first dosage of each of the two products !!

    Almost forgot .. I wasn't supposed to do abs today (did them last night) but I was too energetic NOT to at the end of the work out (when the nausea had faded). I jumped on the stairmaster for 25 minutes, and it was a BREEEEZE ! No leaning, no huffing and puffing, just stamina and endurance that made me not want to get off the stairmaster!
  17. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0


    That's what I call an update! COol!!!
  18. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    That's what I call an update! COol!!!

    Hell yeah, great work Nor!! Way to hit that **** hard, you sound very similar to how I am in the gym.
  19. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Answers
    0


    This log has some SERIOUS potential, keep it up man!

  20. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Ahhh, just finished my evening session of cardio. 45 minutes of Treadmill; incline between 4-7 degrees; 3.5-4mph.

    I had some terrible in-digestion, and that alongside the thought of TWO more cardio sessions tomorrow along with a lower body depletion made me choose to NOT run for 30 minutes, but instead, just go a little 'easy.' Built up a great sweat, and just because I'm among those who NEED to see RESULTS QUICKLY, I threw in 15 minutes of shadow boxing on the treadmill the latter half. Laugh all you want, but just tightening your core and upper body, and jab into loose air actually gives your shoulders, chest and traps one helluva pump ! ... and burns a couple extra calories ..

    Gonna complete the evening with either chicken/green beans, or some tuna and green beans, then a casein shake prior to bed.

    Although I will be writing down my diet soon, let me give you the estimates:

    Protein: 350-380 grams (1500 calories)
    Carbs: 50-60 grams (200 calories)
    Fat: ~80 grams (700 calories)

    Totaling 2,400 calories/day now. Burning at least 800-900 calories total from my two cardio-sessions, and god knows I'm sweating out close to a thousand when working out. The ONLY carb source I had today was 47 grams of grains/fibers from a Trioplex Bar (Chef Jay) as my snack in between my two AM classes, along with ~10 grams carbs from whey-protein/green beans. I wasn't planning on going as high as 50 grams, and I will most likely go down to 30-40 grams/day, but I just couldn't resist that protein bar at the time being. Hey, at least give me credit for not going after the carbs since ! haha ..
  21. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Ahhh, just finished my evening session of cardio. 45 minutes of Treadmill; incline between 4-7 degrees; 3.5-4mph.

    I had some terrible in-digestion, and that alongside the thought of TWO more cardio sessions tomorrow along with a lower body depletion made me choose to NOT run for 30 minutes, but instead, just go a little 'easy.' Built up a great sweat, and just because I'm among those who NEED to see RESULTS QUICKLY, I threw in 15 minutes of shadow boxing on the treadmill the latter half. Laugh all you want, but just tightening your core and upper body, and jab into loose air actually gives your shoulders, chest and traps one helluva pump ! ... and burns a couple extra calories ..

    Gonna complete the evening with either chicken/green beans, or some tuna and green beans, then a casein shake prior to bed.

    Although I will be writing down my diet soon, let me give you the estimates:

    Protein: 350-380 grams (1500 calories)
    Carbs: 50-60 grams (200 calories)
    Fat: ~80 grams (700 calories)

    Totaling 2,400 calories/day now. Burning at least 800-900 calories total from my two cardio-sessions, and god knows I'm sweating out close to a thousand when working out. The ONLY carb source I had today was 47 grams of grains/fibers from a Trioplex Bar (Chef Jay) as my snack in between my two AM classes, along with ~10 grams carbs from whey-protein/green beans. I wasn't planning on going as high as 50 grams, and I will most likely go down to 30-40 grams/day, but I just couldn't resist that protein bar at the time being. Hey, at least give me credit for not going after the carbs since ! haha ..
    Diet seems like it's really on point man, you seem like the perfect candidate to be able to realize and feel the many benefits of the IntraStack. You're self-awareness of your body continues to impress.
  22. Registered User
    ticco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    649
    Answers
    0


    very nice subbed!

    dan
  23. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Day 2:

    Had my only carbs for the day in the early AM -> ~40gram total. Did 35 minutes of Stairstepper machine @ level 4(/10) around noon. I'm weirded out by the fact that my upper body isn't damn sore and ACHING from the workouts yesterday! Although legs are a little sore from lots of cardio, I'm fairly certain I could've endured a repeat of last nights workout tonight, but it's time to kill legs tonight.

    My skin is considerably tighter around my shoulders/upper arm/pecs. Definitely lost some water retention already.

    Will continue later ..
  24. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    dude your a beast...keep it up
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  25. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Day 2: :Leg Depletion

    I got increasingly worried as the day went on .. definitely feeling those stairmaster-workouts on the top of my quads !

    3 caps IntraXCell prior to working out
    1 scoop IntraBolic with 1/2 gallon water
    3 caps immidiately following workout

    Smith Machine Squats - 135 * 25, 185 * 15, 185 * 18, 185 * 15, 185 * 15
    Hack Squats - 180 * 15, 180 * 15, 180 * 15, 180 * 15
    Stiff-leg Deadlifts - 135 * 15, 135 * 15, 135 * 15, 135 * 15
    Laying Leg Curls - 80 * 15, 80 * 15, 80 * 15, 80 * 15
    Standing Dumbbell Lunges - 30lbs/hand * 15 reps/leg * 2 sets

    Donkey Calf Raises - 260 * 20, 260 * 20, 260 * 20
    Standing Machine Calf Extensions - 150 * 20, 150 * 20, 150 * 20

    Leg Raises on bench - 20, 20, 20
    Machine Crunches - 130 * 20, 130 * 20, 130 * 20

    Cardio:
    - 30 god-awful minutes on the cursed Stairmaster.

    Strength -> 3/5
    Stamina/Endurance -> 5/5 during entire leg workout
    Energy/Focus -> 4/5
    Pumps/Vascularity -> 3/5
    Recovery (in between sets) -> 4/5

    Notes: Didn't experience any stomach issues today, probably because I didn't throw ONE scoop in 3/4 gallon, but instead only 1/2 gallon of water. Endurance/Stamina was crazy, I forced myself to go as low as no more than 45 seconds in between sets on certain exercises, and NEVER more than 60 seconds.. Basically, 50 seconds go by, and I unhook the Smith rack .. Although the pain was immense on every hack squat and smith squat set, my endurance allowed me to crank out every single 15-rep set even if it took me over one minute to complete each 15 reps. Although I drained myself during the workout, and sat hunched over and looked like I had just ran a marathon, I was able to continue the workout and finish in style. I SWEAR that the IntraBolic and its BCAA/Beta Alanine is making me push it longer and harder every time!

    The cardio session was pure torture. I began @ level 8 on Fat Burning out of 20 levels, but after 6-8 minutes, I found myself having to go down to level 7, then level 6. I'm running on LOW carb, and i've been doing lots of cardio lately, so in order for me to even FINISH tonight's session, I HAD to cut down the speed. Even so, after 30 minutes of stairs (adding to the 35 minutes of stairs I had earlier this afternoon) I could not feel my legs, and I literally lost track of my legs under me the last several minutes. I had to focus HARD and push myself beyond dizziness and 'heart-palpatations,' and I completed it ..

    Tomorrow, I'll be opting for no more than ONE cardio session. I think I'll be doing 45 minutes in the afternoon, then the upper-body depletion workout in the evening with NO cardio following it.

    Anyway, so far so good.. God knows I'll be aching tomorrow !
  26. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Another insane workout, sounds pretty similar to how my night went.


    One note, you can take out one of the doses of IXL on workout days if you like. Between 1serving of IA and 1/2 serving of IXL your daily dose of BA is sufficient. Unless you want to use that as a sort of loading phase.


    I'm really impressed with everything, and I've been wondering whats with the insane, borderline mentally, high volume?? Do you just feel you respond better?
  27. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Hmm.. So what exactly is the purpose of the POST-work out dosage ? For lactic acid and recovery purposes ? I have not yet gotten the tingles from my post-workout dosage, so I guess 2 grams isn't an 'obscene' dosage for me ..

    Tomorrow, I may try out all six caps prior to working out - two full dosages. It depends on how I feel as far as soreness and energy, but with 40-50 grams of carbs per day and the amount of cardio I do, I've got a feeling I'll be craving 6 caps ! LOL .. What do ya think DaveGabe24 ?

    And what's with my workouts ? Haha, depleting glycogen storages prior to my weekend carb-load. It's an edited version of the Ultimate Diet 2.0 diet AND training program. It yielded great fat-loss results for me last semester when I ran it for 5 weeks, and I preserved most muscle and strength.

    ****in a, the workouts are painfully long and tedious, but few things feel better than to lay down on the floor with your head spinning after completing a solid workout ! haha ..
  28. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Hmm.. So what exactly is the purpose of the POST-work out dosage ? For lactic acid and recovery purposes ? I have not yet gotten the tingles from my post-workout dosage, so I guess 2 grams isn't an 'obscene' dosage for me ..

    Tomorrow, I may try out all six caps prior to working out - two full dosages. It depends on how I feel as far as soreness and energy, but with 40-50 grams of carbs per day and the amount of cardio I do, I've got a feeling I'll be craving 6 caps ! LOL .. What do ya think DaveGabe24 ?

    And what's with my workouts ? Haha, depleting glycogen storages prior to my weekend carb-load. It's an edited version of the Ultimate Diet 2.0 diet AND training program. It yielded great fat-loss results for me last semester when I ran it for 5 weeks, and I preserved most muscle and strength.

    ****in a, the workouts are painfully long and tedious, but few things feel better than to lay down on the floor with your head spinning after completing a solid workout ! haha ..
    Haha I hear ya on the semi-dying feeling post-workout.

    I'm more of a heavy weights, 5-8 reps kinda guy, mostly due to me on a never-ending bulk lol. Obviously you know your stuff, and seems like it's doing a damn good job for you.

    As far as the doses go, the idea is that because of the body's state of depletion post-workout it may help with the absorption. Obviously there will be a bit of a remaining pump, which means increased blow flow, driving beta-alanine into the worked muscles.

    I just wanted to point out that a full dose of IXL is not necessary on workout days. Many studies have shown that a dose in the 4-5 gram range provided the same benefits as those around 6.4 grams. So we usually recommend something like this:

    Workout Days - 1serving IA + 1 serving IXL (pre or post)

    Nonworkout Days - 2 servings IXL, can be taken with carbs to help blunt the tingling sensations. Although from the looks of things the silly amounts of carbs you take in may not doing anything

    Hope this addressed most of your questions, keep up the good work, and feel free to keep the questions coming. Things are looking great in here!
  29. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Haha I hear ya on the semi-dying feeling post-workout.

    I'm more of a heavy weights, 5-8 reps kinda guy, mostly due to me on a never-ending bulk lol. Obviously you know your stuff, and seems like it's doing a damn good job for you.

    As far as the doses go, the idea is that because of the body's state of depletion post-workout it may help with the absorption. Obviously there will be a bit of a remaining pump, which means increased blow flow, driving beta-alanine into the worked muscles.

    I just wanted to point out that a full dose of IXL is not necessary on workout days. Many studies have shown that a dose in the 4-5 gram range provided the same benefits as those around 6.4 grams. So we usually recommend something like this:

    Workout Days - 1serving IA + 1 serving IXL (pre or post)

    Nonworkout Days - 2 servings IXL, can be taken with carbs to help blunt the tingling sensations. Although from the looks of things the silly amounts of carbs you take in may not doing anything

    Hope this addressed most of your questions, keep up the good work, and feel free to keep the questions coming. Things are looking great in here!
    I LOVE doing that rep range - 5-8 reps - but I find it easier to cut with lots of reps and sets. I could've tried out a 'classic' pre-contest prep where I do reduced carb and still work each body part ONCE per week - only changing up the rep scheme from exercise to exercise, but I'm sort of in a rut with time, and I find this method to yield the best gains/losses [whichever way you want to put it] in the shortest amount of time.

    The reason for why I will continue using a whole scoop of IntraBolic is because of the BCAAs, and mainly the high leucine content. I loved upping the Xtend dosage when I was using that . . .

    Like I mentioned, I do not feel a tingling effect from my post-workout dosage, however, after completing my workout, my vascularity - mainly on my upper arms/biceps/calves/quads - is pretty freaky. My calves have veins running across every direction now, and it feels HELLA good to praise my own calves for once after walking around 21 years out of my life with chicken-legs. LOL.

    I could BARELY roll out of bed this morning! I had an 8am class initially, and I finished my night time protein shake at 2am last night. I put on four alarms prior to that class, then another two prior to the one after it. I can't remember hearing the alarm ONCE, and instead woke up at 11.30am. Even then, I was so sore and low on energy that it took me another 15 minutes to get out of bed. I got in my morning shake just now, eliminated carbs completely today (no oats or Trioplex or anything today), and I will proceed with two more cardio sessions today.

    This is the amount of cardio I will continue with, and depending on how I feel/look at the end of the week, I will adjust accordingly. Prior to even starting this diet, I was doing cardio maybe 3-4 times per week; now I've got around ten sessions per week, and I'm @ about 1000 calories less per day than prior to diet-start. Hmm, to me, this already sounds like over doing it, but I won't know untill a week has passed, now will I ?! Lol

    Monday: 30-40 minutes in AM, 20-30 minutes post-workout
    Tuesday: 30-40 minutes in AM, 20-30 minutes post-workout
    Wednesday: 30-40 minutes in AM, 20-30 minutes post-workout
    Thurday: 30-40 minutes in AM, 20-30 minutes post-workout
    Friday: OFF ENTIRELY
    Saturday: 45 minutes in the PM
    Sunday: 30 minutes in AM, 30 minutes in PM (cardio and abs ONLY day)

    Abs will be done 4-5 days per week (6-8 sets/workout), and calves will be done 3-4 times per week (6-8 sets/workout).

    Well, I've got to prepare for the day .. at the moment, I'm considering making my first cardio-session of the day a one-hour long walk with my dog.

    To be continued . .
  30. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I LOVE doing that rep range - 5-8 reps - but I find it easier to cut with lots of reps and sets. I could've tried out a 'classic' pre-contest prep where I do reduced carb and still work each body part ONCE per week - only changing up the rep scheme from exercise to exercise, but I'm sort of in a rut with time, and I find this method to yield the best gains/losses [whichever way you want to put it] in the shortest amount of time.

    The reason for why I will continue using a whole scoop of IntraBolic is because of the BCAAs, and mainly the high leucine content. I loved upping the Xtend dosage when I was using that . . .

    Like I mentioned, I do not feel a tingling effect from my post-workout dosage, however, after completing my workout, my vascularity - mainly on my upper arms/biceps/calves/quads - is pretty freaky. My calves have veins running across every direction now, and it feels HELLA good to praise my own calves for once after walking around 21 years out of my life with chicken-legs. LOL.

    I could BARELY roll out of bed this morning! I had an 8am class initially, and I finished my night time protein shake at 2am last night. I put on four alarms prior to that class, then another two prior to the one after it. I can't remember hearing the alarm ONCE, and instead woke up at 11.30am. Even then, I was so sore and low on energy that it took me another 15 minutes to get out of bed. I got in my morning shake just now, eliminated carbs completely today (no oats or Trioplex or anything today), and I will proceed with two more cardio sessions today.

    This is the amount of cardio I will continue with, and depending on how I feel/look at the end of the week, I will adjust accordingly. Prior to even starting this diet, I was doing cardio maybe 3-4 times per week; now I've got around ten sessions per week, and I'm @ about 1000 calories less per day than prior to diet-start. Hmm, to me, this already sounds like over doing it, but I won't know untill a week has passed, now will I ?! Lol

    Monday: 30-40 minutes in AM, 20-30 minutes post-workout
    Tuesday: 30-40 minutes in AM, 20-30 minutes post-workout
    Wednesday: 30-40 minutes in AM, 20-30 minutes post-workout
    Thurday: 30-40 minutes in AM, 20-30 minutes post-workout
    Friday: OFF ENTIRELY
    Saturday: 45 minutes in the PM
    Sunday: 30 minutes in AM, 30 minutes in PM (cardio and abs ONLY day)

    Abs will be done 4-5 days per week (6-8 sets/workout), and calves will be done 3-4 times per week (6-8 sets/workout).

    Well, I've got to prepare for the day .. at the moment, I'm considering making my first cardio-session of the day a one-hour long walk with my dog.

    To be continued . .
    I never meant half-dose the IntrAbolic...I meant half-dose the IntraXcell ONLY on workout-days.
  31. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Day 3:

    Had an hour long walk at noon in the Texas warmth. Definitely got my metabolism going for the day.

    Upped my pre-workout dosage of IntraXCell to 6 caps, and had a flat scoop of IntraBolic in 1/2 gallon water.


    Upper Body Depletion #2

    Pec Dec Flyes - 120 * 20, 120 * 20, 150 * 20, 150 * 20, 150 * 20 [got a SICK pump after only two of these!]
    Incline Hammer Press - 180 * 15, 160 * 15, 140 * 15, 140 * 15 [My entire upper body was JACKED by now; pec-pump beyond belief]
    Seater Side Laterals - 22.5 * 15 reps * 4 sets [using this weight, I raise them to 45 degrees above shoulder level]
    Upright Cable Rows - 120 * 25, 140 * 15, 140 * 15, 150 * 15
    Front Pulldowns - 140 * 15, 140 * 15, 160 * 15, 160 * 15 [I LOVE high-rep sets of these; slow pulling movement with a squeeze burns like HELL]
    Padded Incline Rows - 70 * 15, 70 * 15, 70 * 15, 70 * 15
    Seated Dumbbell Shrugs - 110 * 20, 110 * 20, 110 * 20

    Rope Pressdowns - 40 * 25, 50 * 15, 50 * 15, 50 * 15 [supersetted these with machine curls; HOLY SHIIIIT, I couldn't move my arms after]
    Machine Preacher Curls - 100 * 15, 90 * 15, 80 * 15
    Dumbbell Kickbacks - 25 * 15 reps * 3 sets
    Dumbbell Hammer Curls - 25 * 15, 25 * 15, 30 * 15

    Incline Situps - 25, 20, 20 reps
    Machine Crunches - 30, 30, 50 reps

    Cardio:
    - 20 minutes on Stationary Bike [level 7(15)]
    - 10 minutes on Rowing machine [level 10(/10]

    Weight - 236.6 lbs

    I'm very happy with the 4.5 lbs loss I've had in three days. LOTS of fluids gone; my arms are tight and hard, chest and abdomen is tightening. Also, legs are taking better shape from all the time I spend on the gauntlet ->> Stairmaster. It's funny how this diet works .. I'll be depleting my body of water for 3.5 days and lose 4-6 lbs, then force-feed it with 1600 grams of carbs within a 36 hour period starting tomorrow night, and gain back most of the weight, if not all .. but still yield fat-loss within a short period of time .. I'm very excited to see where this is headed within the next couple of weeks, because I did not have this great of a drive last time around [when I ran the U.D 2.0 in September, '07] and also, last time I didn't have the stamina to do the amount of cardio in which I'm doing this time around ...


    IntraStack:

    Strength -> 3/5
    Stamina/Endurance -> 5/5
    Energy/Focus -> 5/5
    Pumps/Vascularity -> 5/5
    Recovery (in between sets) -> 4/5

    Misc./Notes:
    - I will DEFINITELY try 6 caps pre-workout tomorrow as well, just to see if that was the main reason for why today's work out was much more of a breeze than the other day. My endurance and focus was insane. Recovery between sets was good, considering I only had 45-60 seconds between sets. I tried to stay around 45-50 seconds, and that made every reps gruuueeeling from set to set ! Lactic acid everywhere ... But I got an insane pump from only a couple 'warm-up' sets of pec dec flyes, and my arms got a helluva pump from supersetting biceps and triceps. That only proves the added endurance and energy I had -- the fact that I was able to superset today. On Monday's workout, I was DEAD when I started doing arms ! Whereas today, I was ready for more !!

    Anyway, I'm looking forward to the continuing results and workouts I'm experiencing with this insane IntraStack !
  32. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Answers
    0


    Sorry to come in when your pissed lol but i can't miss this log. Best of luck man!
  33. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    I had great endurance on the stationary bike. Went 5.5 miles in 20 minutes on level 7, staying around 90-95 rpm. Then I realized my missing cardio-factor ->> seated rowing machine. Last semester when I was dieting, I used it as one of my primary cardio-equipments, and I firmly believe it helped tone my upper body within only a short amount of time ! I went rowing for 10 minutes @ level 10(/10), and my body still wasn't exhausted ! I felt great upon completing this workout, and didn't lie down in exhaustion. My energy levels never depleted, and with the intensity I'm working out at, I'm impressed beyond belief thus far !
  34. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Sorry to come in when your pissed lol but i can't miss this log. Best of luck man!
    Hahaha, I realized it was a pointless post, so I edited it instead .. Anyway, thanks for checking out my log !
  35. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Really sounds like you hit a goldmine man. You 2 are a match made in heaven

    The way your diet + training regiment is set up it really sounds like your taking full advantage of the IntraStack.

    This is where AEN putting out only solid products comes in handy, cause when products get put to the test like they are in here...true colors are revealed
  36. Registered User
    snookl187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    276
    Answers
    0


    gotta follow
  37. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Day 4:

    Just did my first session of cardio:

    - 40 minutes on Treadmill; incline 1-3 degrees; 4-5 mph

    Got a real good sweat going, and burned double the amount of calories of what I've consumed thus far today. But heaven is right around the corner -> 6 hours away to be fair. Tonight I'm starting my carb-load, and I'm prepared in every way ! Got my bagels, honey/jam, Kashi cereal, oatmeal, grits, MILK, rice .. and everything else ready .. I've got 1,500-1,600 grams of carbs to consume by Saturday morning -> preferably Friday @ midnight .. Come Saturday, I will do moderate carbs in the morning untill my full body workout in the early afternoon, then low/no carb the remainded of Saturday and Sunday.. But more details will come as the weekend is beginning..

    Will update after tonight's Leg Depletion workout..
  38. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Day 4:

    Just did my first session of cardio:

    - 40 minutes on Treadmill; incline 1-3 degrees; 4-5 mph

    Got a real good sweat going, and burned double the amount of calories of what I've consumed thus far today. But heaven is right around the corner -> 6 hours away to be fair. Tonight I'm starting my carb-load, and I'm prepared in every way ! Got my bagels, honey/jam, Kashi cereal, oatmeal, grits, MILK, rice .. and everything else ready .. I've got 1,500-1,600 grams of carbs to consume by Saturday morning -> preferably Friday @ midnight .. Come Saturday, I will do moderate carbs in the morning untill my full body workout in the early afternoon, then low/no carb the remainded of Saturday and Sunday.. But more details will come as the weekend is beginning..

    Will update after tonight's Leg Depletion workout..
    Hit it hard man, I dunno how your still standing. Making me nervous to start my first cut in May.
  39. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0


    Damn dunno how i missed this one! How long do your workouts take mate? I was tired just imagining all of those sets.
  40. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Damn dunno how i missed this one! How long do your workouts take mate? I was tired just imagining all of those sets.

    My workouts prior to cardio take me ~1 hour on avg. That's appx. 30-32 sets on Leg Depletion day (including abs), and 40-42 sets on Upper Body Depletion day (including abs). I found myself completing my last leg workout in 50 minutes, which is why I'm opting for a full 30 minutes of cardio IMMIDIATELY following the workout. I total 60-75 minutes of cardio each day, Monday through Thursday, and two or three 30-45 minute sessions on the weekend. Like previously mentioned, I'm going psychotic with lots of cardio due to an injury that left me pre-contest timing WAYYY OFF - only 8 weeks total.. If I find it flattens me out too much - which I don't feel yet luckily - then I'll adjust accordingly, but to be honest, my body AND mind feel GREAT since I began doing all this cardio and dieting. I feel 'rejuvenated,' fresh, and awake !
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Contest Prep cycle and contest prep help
    By Swoleosis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. CEL"S PCT is Helping Me For Contest Prep (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 02:59 PM
  3. Replies: 385
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 12:54 PM
  4. Matt's MST-Sponsored Contest Prep
    By MB28 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 07:45 AM
  5. AEN's IntrAstack VS Sapper564 The Rematch!!!(sponsored)
    By Sapper564 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 11:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in