Haiz - Gets it on with X-Factor and the NEW MassFX

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor + MassFX: A Whole New Level

Hello Folks. This marks the first day of my X-Factor and MassFX Stack. I have yet to receive my XF, but I've got a bottle laying around that I am going to start with. First off, I would like to AX and MN for the opportunity to test X-Factor and the new MassFX. I have used XF twice before this with INCREDIBLE results both times. This should be no different.

Looking at the New MassFX, I see a lot of stuff I like. I'm a big fan of Turkesterone. I've used Ecdy with moderate results, but the 20% turk I've used was great. So definitely a nice inclusion in the product. Along with that, I love Divanil (Duh!). I'm still on the fence about 25-r, but I'm a fan of White Button Mushroom and Forskolin, so those are great additions as well. Overall, I have very high hopes.

Training

I am still working with Buffhunk29 here on AM.com and he is the best guy out there, plain and simple. We are on Phase 5 of the program (18 weeks so far and I have just signed up for 18 more), which consists of monster sets for bodyparts. We will do anywhere from 3-5 exercises of the same bodypart all in a row, with no rest. Contrary to some views, this has added strength about as well as anything I have ever done. Really quite incredible. Phase 6, which we will hit pretty soon, will be a combo of the major supersets and strength training. All in all, the workouts are intense and I never leave the gym feeling I have anything left in the tank.

Nutrition

Nutrition is basic. I eat a very balanced diet. Don't really cheat at all. Just pounding down a lot of food. I'm around 3700 calories a day right now, so we will see if I need to adjust that or not.

Stats

All Measurements cold in the AM.

Weight - 187
BF% - 13
Height - 6'0"
Chest - 39 Inches
Waist - 33 Inches
Biceps (Flexed) - 14.5

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Starting Pics:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 1[/size]

[size=+2]Today's Supplementation[/size]

Creatine Monohydrate - 5 grams
Beta Alanine - 4 Grams
XF - 4 caps

[size=+2]Workout = CHEST![/size]

I'm home right now for spring break, so I was back at the hometown gym. I won't detail my workouts entirely: A.) because this is a supplement log and B.) because Heath is the man, and I don't need to be giving away his training ideas/system.

Highlight of the workout was a solid 10 reps of 175 on the bench, nice and slow. Today was set up 3 chest exercises back to back to back, for three sets. Then 3 more with the same setup. The last "cycle" consisted of 5 exercises, but was only done twice. Overall, had an incredible workout. Energy was sky high and one of the best buddies came up for the weekend to train with me. He loved the workout as well.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

For supersetting so many exercises, strength was very good. The lowest rep total I hit for anything today was 10, so not really in the "strength" range, but more hypertrophy and endurance (15+ on some).

[size=+2]Stamina / Endurance[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Very good. Beta-Alanine is king for this. I have been on it for about 5 weeks at this point, so it is kicking in nicely. Overall, very pleased with endurance today.

[size=+2]Energy / Focus[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Could always have been a bit better, but when working out with a friend (which I rarely do), it is hard to be completely tuned in. I love helping this kid out though and really enjoy talking to him about training/diet, as he actually listens to what I say. How about that...

[size=+2]Pumps / Vascularity[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

Nothing really to note. Chest was full as heck, but nothing out of the ordinary, especially when doing high reps + supersets.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][N/A][/size]

[size=+2]Other Observations / Comments[/size]

Not too much else to note. I've got arms tomorrow. I'm really excited to get this underway. My goal is to hit 200 (or close to it) by the end of this log. With the attention I pay to my diet, sleep, and the intensity I put into training, I feel like I have everything in place to do just that.

Everyone hop on board, this train is headed to 200 town.

[size=+2]Song of the Day - Atreyu - Becoming the Bull[/size]

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man i will be following. Sounds good so far, and you really seem to be loving your training. Keep up the good work

kimmcl

Awards
I'm looking forward to this log as I will be starting my x-factor and Mass FX ms log after my spring break next week... Looking forward to it man.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to this log as I will be starting my x-factor and Mass FX ms log after my spring break next week... Looking forward to it man.
Thanks for stopping in guys. Should be fun.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hiya H!! I'll be reading, kick some ass!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hiya H!! I'll be reading, kick some ass!!
Thanks crader.

FYI, your fabulous products (Flawless + Java Soap) completely erased my scars. NONE to speak of.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks crader.

FYI, your fabulous products (Flawless + Java Soap) completely erased my scars. NONE to speak of.
Cool!!!!! I'm so glad. After all you are working so hard in the gym, glad to see the scars are gone!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 2[/size]

Beta Alanine - 4 Grams
XF - 4 caps
Orange Xtend - 4 Scoops Intra-Workout

[size=+2]Workout = Arms[/size]

Got to do what I like to call the "vanity workout". Today marked the start of the low volume/high volume days. Heavy Bicep/Tricep stuff, and then a major superset of 5 exercises to really finish it off.

Highlights: Barbell Curls - 100X5. Overhead DB Extension - 75X8.

Pretty solid stuff tonight. Normally I'm not sweating to badly after an arms workout, but tonight I was very warm (something to note, although I doubt it is XF this early). The gym was pretty crowded and it is quite small.

I will say that I got a LOT of questions today. I wear earphones, but people constantly come up to me and say: "you man, what do you do to get that big?". I had my Xtend in a gallon jug of "light block" milk, so I joked with a couple guys that I just drink a gallon of 1% every workout...I think one of them actually believed me.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

For arms day, pretty damn good. 100X5 on the Barbell curls was a new mark for me. Done with pretty good form also. I wasn't absolutely still, but there was minimal movement. Triceps felt good as well, and I love overhead extensions. The 75 pound DB felt pretty light, but I'd never done it before, so I took it kind of easy.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Endurance was great today. Didn't have to lower the weight for anything, even amidst all the supersets, short rest periods, and overall fairly high volume. I will say that I train with about as much volume as anyone else I know. People say the whole "overtraining" line to me a lot, but I've grown more like this than ever before, so I won't be stopping anytime soon. I get 8-10 hours of sleep and night and I sit in class all day, so I'm always well rested.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Pretty spot on. You will rarely see me put 5 stars up here, but tonight was very good. Definitely in the zone, but I felt like I could have always been a little more in tune with everything. We will see.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

No question five stars today. While doing forearm curls, I had huge veins on the backside of my forearm that started at the hand and traveled all the way to my delt....pretty sweet.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Chest definitely feels "worked", but not the debilitating soreness that most people would experience after hitting up 24+ sets.

Still early in the log. Great workout though. I will be keeping an eye on my sleep patterns while on XF. My first cycle I slept GREAT. On the second, I had a little trouble near the midway point for a couple weeks until I moved my dosing earlier in the day. We'll see how that goes.

Also, as I noted before, body-temp will be kept on check. I'd actually be quite pleased if my body temp were to increase a little. Even when I have the hardest of workouts, I will fail to break a sweat...Except for legs.

[size=+2]Song of the Day - Fall of Troy - FCPRemix[/size]

crackhead

Awards
I tried mass fx and did not get any results from it. I figured if anyone would it would be me since it is a test booster and I'm 42 yrs old. I even went down on a few lifts while on mass fx.

I have ten years of training and proper diet under my belt that was well researched over and over so its not like I don't know the basics.

Kinda frustrating too when you read all these post about the new mass fx and what its doing for them.

I guess I'm alone here?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I tried mass fx and did not get any results from it. I figured if anyone would it would be me since it is a test booster and I'm 42 yrs old. I even went down on a few lifts while on mass fx.

I have ten years of training and proper diet under my belt that was well researched over and over so its not like I don't know the basics.

Kinda frustrating too when you read all these post about the new mass fx and what its doing for them.

I guess I'm alone here?
I liked the old one. This is a newer version which differs pretty greatly from the old.

How much did you weigh when you ran it?

crackhead

Awards
Started @ 183 and ended @ 182.

I haved stayed between 180-190 for the past 5 years. Seems the only thing that works for me is PH/DS.

The post(s) that i read where everyone is just so in love with Mass Fx is in reference to the new Mass Fx. These are from AnabolicXtreme website so it makes me wonder.

Either way i paid good money *again* on something that did not work. I'm thinking about ditching the supplement scene all together.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Started @ 183 and ended @ 182.

I haved stayed between 180-190 for the past 5 years. Seems the only thing that works for me is PH/DS.

The post(s) that i read where everyone is just so in love with Mass Fx is in reference to the new Mass Fx. These are from AnabolicXtreme website so it makes me wonder.

Either way i paid good money *again* on something that did not work. I'm thinking about ditching the supplement scene all together.
Interesting. Have you had your test levels checked? Just wondering. At 42, I'd be curious to see where I was at. These supplements certainly aren't ph/ds, but for those of us that don't want to use that stuff, they certainly have some merit.

Also, this log will be completely unbiased (Although I already know I LOVE XF). Regarding the MassFX though, I'll tell you what I honestly think.

I've got a legs update coming later (GREAT workout), but I've got to go out to dinner with my uncle first.

Another note, sleep last night was AWFUL. I was in bed for 9 hours....2 of which were spent sleeping. Not sure why, probably just coincidence. I just got my ZMT in though. Supplementing magnesium with XF has always made a huge difference for me.

crackhead

Awards
haiz69,

Have not had test levels checked as of late. I'm sure they are lower than yours. Just looking at your age. That being the case, I would think a test booster (Mass Fx) would give more dynamic results since I'm 42. Mass Fx raises your test, no?

I'm not sure how you are going to read results from Mass Fx if you are stacking with other supps.

As a stand alone Mass Fx did nothing for me. Oddly, I think I'm the only one on anabolic minds with zero results.

Funny thing though. When I ordered the new Mass Fx, AnabolicXtreme sent me two caps of StimX. Looking back on how I felt after the StimX (great!), I wish they gave me a whole bottle of StimX and only two caps of Mass Fx, lol!

StimX and some of their old PH's rock so I know AX can deliver the goodies. That is why I'm perplexed with Mass Fx.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I'm following as well, buddy.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
haiz69,

Have not had test levels checked as of late. I'm sure they are lower than yours. Just looking at your age. That being the case, I would think a test booster (Mass Fx) would give more dynamic results since I'm 42. Mass Fx raises your test, no?

I'm not sure how you are going to read results from Mass Fx if you are stacking with other supps.

As a stand alone Mass Fx did nothing for me. Oddly, I think I'm the only one on anabolic minds with zero results.

Funny thing though. When I ordered the new Mass Fx, AnabolicXtreme sent me two caps of StimX. Looking back on how I felt after the StimX (great!), I wish they gave me a whole bottle of StimX and only two caps of Mass Fx, lol!

StimX and some of their old PH's rock so I know AX can deliver the goodies. That is why I'm perplexed with Mass Fx.
Hmm. The new FX is more than just a test booster. I'd classify it as more of a "pro-anabolic", in that it has more than just test-boosting ingredients (Turkesterone, Forskolin (Granted this has test related properties too))

As for differentiating effects, I have used XF twice before, so I know what to expect.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 3[/size]

Beta Alanine - 4 Grams
XF - 4 caps
Orange Xtend - 4 Scoops Intra-Workout

[size=+2]Workout = Legs[/size]

Coming off of a broken toe, this was the first time I have trained legs in 3 weeks. I felt like I really needed to punish myself as a result. I did:

Monster Set 1: 15 Front Squats --> 10 DB RDL's -- Back to back 5 times through with NO rest in between anything. I could have left after this, but I decided to do more.

Monster Set 2: 20 Close Leg Press --> 12 Single Leg Curls --> 10 Leg Extentions -- Done back to back to back, 5 times through, no rest.

WOW. Pretty damn painful.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

No really sure I can even rate strength on this one. Used light weight to really get great stimulation. I also chose a weight that I wouldn't have to lower throughout the entire monster set.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Incredible once again. Looking back, the number of sets I did (all of this was done in under 30 minutes), was just crazy for the amount of time I had. I barely stopped the entire time I was there.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Gotta give this five stars today. I was really amped to train legs and I actually hit up some stimx preworkout that I bought. GREAT stuff. Definitely in the zone.

[size=+1-size]

Quads were definitely full. My legs aren't really that veiny, so I don't really expect to see much of that on lower body days.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

Triceps felt reasonably sore today. They recover pretty quickly though. Biceps feel fine. Chest feels great for hitting it hard two days ago.

Not too much else to note. Had a great dinner at a seafood place in town. I canned a 12oz tuna steak with roasted potatoes and asparagus. Solid meal.

Other than that things are going well. I really hope to get a decent amount of sleep tonight so that I can work on a 15 page paper due next week (on the politics of medicare...).

Tomorrow will be an off day for some R&R. Off days are hard for me to handle, especially when I am home and have nothing else to do. Although, it should force me to work on this paper.

About the song of the day, I'm friends with the guys in this band and have actually recorded music with them before (Yeah..I try to be a musician sometimes). I suggest you guys give it a listen. It REALLY chills me out when I need it. Plus, the guys are absolutely ridiculous.

[size=+2]Song of the Day - Hot Chip - Boy From School[/size]

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 4[/size]

Beta Alanine - 4 Grams
XF - 4 caps

[size=+2]OFF[/size]

I Hate off days...with a passion.

Makes me want to :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:Kidding.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Felt pretty strong today. I was able to pick my 190 pound self out of bed...Sweet.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Endurance...Five stars. Played guitar for 6 hours in a row to avoid writing my paper. Damn Beta-Alanine.

[size=+1][-----][/size]

No stars for focus on my paper...or anything for that matter.

[size=+2]Pumps/Vascularity[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

Pretty Good actually.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

This is relatively serious. Feel Great actually.

One of my favorite songs:

[size=+2]Song of the Day - Sufjan Stevens - Chicago[/size]

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Picture for today:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, that's a crazy leg workout you did on day 3. I would've puked MassFX all over the gym if I tried that.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Log looks good Haiz! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments guys.

As for the leg workout, yeah, it was pretty insane. My legs have ALWAYS been the largest bodypart of mine, so I have really toned down the "hypertrophy" stuff for them. I am now trying to focus on more endurance/"metabolic" workouts for them. Seems to be working quite nicely.

I'm really looking forward to throwing MassFX in here. Should be fun. Really excited for the Turk.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 5[/size]

Creatine Mono - 5 Grams
Beta Alanine - 4 Grams
XF - 4 caps
Orange Xtend - 4 Scoops Intra Workout

[size=+2]Workout - Shoulders[/size]

Today marked my first shoulder workout in 6 weeks where I have ventured back into lower rep training. It was a nice test to see how much progress I made on strength from training strictly from 10-20 reps. I can say without a doubt that the high rep/endurance training absolutely made my strength fly upwards. Some highlights:

Seated Military DB Press - 65 Pound DB's for 6 Reps.
Behind Head Military Press - 115X8

Everything else felt great as well. I had two cycles of lower-rep stuff (6-8) and 1 monster cycle of 12 rep stuff. Overall, I was extremely happy with the entire workout.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

DB Press felt great. I feel like I could hit 70's for 5-6 reps next time around. Time will tell.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Five stars here as well. I think I ended up with over 20 sets, which seems like a lot to most, but my recovery is top notch and my strength lasted throughout the entire workout.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

During my long workouts, maintaining intensity is extremely important. I was able to blast through the entire workout in just under 45 mintues. Focus was spot on and I had to force myself to take breaks.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Nice increase here. Veins are starting to pop out of my delts = score. Pretty pleased with that. Forearm and upper arm veins are better than ever. Even had some chest veins making an appearance today.

Pumps were great. By the end of the workout, it looked like I had a couple cannonballs to either side of my head.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Legs are quite sore, but they are always sore and thats how I like them. Everything else feels great.

Glad to be back in the gym today. The rest of the day will see me eat a ton of food and sit around writing a paper...pretty easy stuff. I can practically feel myself growing.

[size=+2]Song of the Day - Metallica - Minus Human (S&M)[/size]

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
log seems to be going along real nice...nice strength on the shoulder workout

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
log seems to be going along real nice...nice strength on the shoulder workout
Thanks. At this point, all of the "gains" are just me retesting my strength at the lower reps. I won't really be looking for anything concrete until days 15-20.

Although, If I could get some comments from Sinner/Jjohn. What do you guys think about me adding in another bottle of MassFX and dosing it a tad higher, say 6 caps? I've already purchased it, but I won't do anything unless you guys okay it.

I feel to get the best of the turk, it should be dosed around there, but I'll definitely do 4 if thats how you want it done.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
In

Nice start man, I'll be following along.
I really need to get me some XF and quit watching everyone else..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this, but GL. Subbed.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this, but GL. Subbed.
Nice to have you. I know how much you love ecdy!

Nice to see you as well Tom. You really should get some XF!:bb3:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 6[/size]

Creatine Mono - 5 Grams
Beta Alanine - 4 Grams
XF - 4 caps

[size=+2]Workout - Back[/size]

LOVE working back. Today's workout was incredibly intense. As per my new setup, the first 2 cycle were 2 exercises back to back for lower reps: 6-8. The last monster set was 4 exercises, but included double and triple drop sets. Some highlights:

Deadlifts (First time in 3 weeks b/c of my broken foot): 245X8. I felt like I had more on these, but wanted to keep strict form.

DB Rows: 85X6, 75X10. These felt great. Slow and controlled.

The monster set of this workout was beyond painful and included rows, pulldowns, more rows, more pulldowns...Overall, great stuff.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Strength was definitely good today. Hard to judge on the deadlifts, as I haven't done them in a little while, but they felt very good. Everything else felt great and poundages are constantly increasing.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Again, five stars. I'll probably be saying this a lot for the rest of the log. Despite the supersets, I was able to handle higher weights than last week w/o the supersets. Also, I ended the workout with some very solid BB rows, with a weight that I would START a workout with a couple weeks ago. Nice.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Rare, but 5 stars here too. I was really focused today. Mind-Muscle connection couldn't have been ANY better. I find the MM connection is especially important when hitting back, and today I really had it.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Pumps were definitely there. I generally train back without straps but the pumps were just too much by the end to not strap up. I could barely grab anything by the end of this workout. It got to the point where my forearms could not be flexed, as they were in a constantly full state.

Vascularity was excellent as well. Forearms veins were all over the place. Bicep veins were just screaming at people...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Shoulders felt great this morning. Although the right one was a tad sore from sleeping on it. I usually sleep on my back, but for some reason I slept on my side last night....:think::think:

NOTE: Very noticeable temperature increase today. I was sweating after 10 minutes into my workout, something that rarely happens so quickly. I will say I am quite pleased though.

Sleep (after that one bad night), has been incredible. Got a nice 10 hours last night! Didn't even wake up once, which was quite surprising, as I usually wake up at least once to pee.

Finally, I must say that the bigger I get, the more reactions I get in the gym, both positive and negative. I get a bunch of kids and even older people come up to me and ask about training, diet, and supplements. I don't mind helping out, as it makes me feel like I can hopefully correct some misconceptions.

However, the negative consequences are there too. It seems like I've become a target for certain idiots. Like "yo man, is that all you can lift?" (While I am on the fifth exercise of a superset). I also got this janitor at the gym yelling at me for not cleaning off a machine after a set, even though I was standing next to it and was about to use it again. He wanted me to clean it after EVERY set. What a douche...

RANT over.

[size=+2]Song of the Day - The Kin- G0[/size]

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 7[/size]

Creatine Mono - 5 Grams
Beta Alanine - 4 Grams
XF - 4 caps

[size=+2]Workout - CHEST[/size]

Back to Chest day for some serious fun. Another great day in the gym. Everything was flowing along nicely. Workout was about 45 minutes long. Some highlights:

Flat BB - 185X6
Inc DB - 70's X6

Not bad numbers. The BB bench is actually an all time high. I high 185X5 last year when I was 205, before I started cutting. Then I had gyno surgery which put be down to about 165. Its been a long road back, but I'm better than ever. YEAH!

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

We shall give strength five stars for today. Chest was really feeling great. Everything felt very good. I might have been able to get a couple more on 185, but with no spotter (it was in a rack with pins) to help, I just settled for the 6 solid reps. Incline DB's felt great, as did all of the supersetted exercises. I even managed to hit 20 BW chest dips near the end of the workout to really pump up the chest.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Hard to keep the strength up the entire time. The last "super-cycle" of sorts was considerably weaker than I wanted it, but I just lowered the weights and really focus on the squeeze. Overall though, endurance was spot on today.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Very good as well. I was really feeling it today. Minimal rest period (MAX two minutes between the heavy BB bench superset with Fly) and less for everything else.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Chest was definitely pumped after the workout...I barely fit back into the shirt I wore to the gym, which is always a good sign. Vasculairty wise, not too much to note. If only I worked out without my shirt on...then I could better spot my chest veins during exercise.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Back feels GREAT. Although Traps are a tad sore for the deads. Overall I feel good.

Pretty much standard stuff. I'm enjoying my last couple nights before I go back to school. Mom picked up scallops and filets to cook up for dinner (she is the best...).

Still working on this god-forsaken paper. 14 pages down....who knows how many to go. I'd save it for the plane, but I hate waiting until the day before. We shall see what I decide to do.

Other than that, sleep is great, body-temp was more moderate today. I'll probably hit arms tomorrow. I'd like to hit legs, but my hammies are still sore from my last session, which proved to be incredibly brutal. Can't win em all I suppose.

[size=+2]Song of the Day - Rage Agaisnt the Machine - Born of A Broken Man[/size]

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did you go to 6? I love it at 6 per day! Go ahead!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
did you go to 6? I love it at 6 per day! Go ahead!
Nice. When I add it in I will do 6. Since I'll be doing 6 for two bottles, which should last 40 days, I'll start it up on day 10.

Crazy Results....here I come.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 8[/size]

Creatine Mono - 5 Grams
Beta Alanine - 4 Grams
XF - 4 caps

[size=+2]Workout - ARMS[/size]

Decided to really finish off my upper body today, so I went to the gym to hit some arms. I like to call it "vanity" day, but an extremely intense one. Some highlights:

DB Curls - 45X6.
Skullcrushers - 80X8

The workout went quite well...too quickly if you ask me. I was there for about 30 minutes or so.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

No crazy increases or weights used, but I got some great stimulation and kept strict form all the while using fairly heavy weights. Definitely felt confident.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Five stars here. I was strong and intense throughout the workout. I didn't have to lower the weight on anything for subsequent sets. Really had that "extra gear" today when I needed it to crank out a couple extra reps.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Mind Muscle connection was great. Really felt the muscles throughout the entire movements and focused on getting some great squeezes at the top. As usual, my rest periods were very short. Nothing over 1:30, including the heavy stuff. Everything else was under 60 seconds.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Have to give this five stars today. I was pumped after the first set of the workout and the pumps just kept getting better. By the monster set portion of the workout, I thought my biceps were going to tear my skin apart...How cool is that?

Vascularity was insane as well today. I hit some forearm stuff really quick at the end and the veins started scaring women and children. Good stuff.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Chest definitely feels like I hit it hard yesterday, but not the crazy DOMS that some people get. Feels good to say the least.

Another great day in the gym. If you'll notice, I rarely have bad days in the gym. I might have a disappointing exercise or something of that nature, but I always try and make the workout a positive one no matter what.

As per Mace, I'll be implementing MassFX in a couple days here at 6 caps a day, for 40 days. That should really kick this log into high gear. Really excited to start up the MassFX. The formula is very nice and should really complement XF well.

Other than that, not too much else to say. Had a great spring break at home, but I'm flying back tomorrow, so I'll be taking the day off, which should be a good thing.

Until next time :bb2::bb2::bb2:

[size=+2]Song of the Day - Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country [/size]

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in bro, looking good so far. Sounds like the size/strength is really up!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey Haiz My boy sorry I didnt make it here sooner but I have been slammed!!

But I am here now!!!

Log looks GREAT as do the PICS man AWESOME!! I couldnt be more happy with how everything has come up! No sign of anything stopping now!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed spring break! How is everything going?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed spring break! How is everything going?
Things couldn't be going better. Thanks for asking crader. Back at school now, which is actually nice. 2 more months to go and then I start a real job (hopefully).

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hey Haiz My boy sorry I didnt make it here sooner but I have been slammed!!

But I am here now!!!

Log looks GREAT as do the PICS man AWESOME!! I couldnt be more happy with how everything has come up! No sign of anything stopping now!
YO H-BOMB! Glad to have you brother.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Days 9+10[/size]

[size=+2]Supplementation[/size]

Creatine Mono - 5 Grams
Beta Alanine - 4 Grams
XF - 4 caps

Same on Day 10, except 6 MassFX~!

[size=+2]OFF[/size]

Monday was off due to travel. Today was off because I had 9 hours of lecture and work from 10-1. Fun!

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][X][/size]

[size=+1][X][/size]

[size=+1][X][/size]

[size=+1][X][/size]

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][X][/size]

Feeling great today after getting some school stuff back. Grades look good, so I'm happy about that. Looking forward to waking up tomorrow and absolutely blasting some back.

[size=+2]Song of the Day - All that Remains - Six[/size]

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome day for 9 & 10..woohoo. LOL j/k!

Sounds like you are on track and living happy:)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Awesome day for 9 & 10..woohoo. LOL j/k!

Sounds like you are on track and living happy:)
For sure. It has been forever since I have taken two days off in a row. I usually find it impossible, so the only way it ever happens is if it is impossible time-wise.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
two days in a row: the weekend :D
hahahahaha
I REFUSE to work out alongside the infamous "weekend warrior".