- 03-02-2008, 02:13 PM
ok, so I got my sample packet of San infusion yesterday, and tried it out.
Taste: If cookies and cream muscle milk is a 10/10 and the EAS whey I get at sams club is a 5/10, this is in between, I would say about an 8/10. I had the chocolate peanut butter flavor and I found it to be pretty good; not mind blowing, but definitely something I'd drink, and def better than a lot of other stuff.
Mixability: Put it in the shaker and shook, and it was mixed well, no clumps, no problems. 10/10
Macro Profile: I don't really use MRPs, but from the ingredient profiles and macro nutrient profiles I've seen, this is the best, along with Core MRP.
Well, there you have it. Thanks to SAN for sending me this!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 06:40 PM
- By Tiny Man in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 100Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
- By Tiny Man in forum SupplementsReplies: 55Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:29 PM
- By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2006, 02:07 PM
- By jetrob in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-29-2003, 12:06 AM