- 03-02-2008, 03:13 PM
ok, so I got my sample packet of San infusion yesterday, and tried it out.
Taste: If cookies and cream muscle milk is a 10/10 and the EAS whey I get at sams club is a 5/10, this is in between, I would say about an 8/10. I had the chocolate peanut butter flavor and I found it to be pretty good; not mind blowing, but definitely something I'd drink, and def better than a lot of other stuff.
Mixability: Put it in the shaker and shook, and it was mixed well, no clumps, no problems. 10/10
Macro Profile: I don't really use MRPs, but from the ingredient profiles and macro nutrient profiles I've seen, this is the best, along with Core MRP.
Well, there you have it. Thanks to SAN for sending me this!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Colin in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2010, 09:55 PM
- By Aggravated in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2008, 09:36 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-31-2008, 07:01 PM
- By Tiny Man in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 100Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:54 PM
- By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2006, 03:07 PM