My HEMOGEX review(5 boxes)

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
This is my first review. I am not posting stats and all that, I am just giving my experience with Hemogex by VPX.

A little bit of my background.

I am 36 years of age and have been lifting since I was 18. I lift more in a volume style and switch up every few weeks to more of power and strength. I am about 5'11'' with a stocky build, I have love handles and a gut. I have been doing more cardio and watching the diet more the past few months, so call it a cut if you want.

I purchased the boxes about 6 months ago and took as directed on the box. Also, I emailed VPX and asked them the best way to take it as well as what other supplements may boost/hinder the results. They stated to take one vial at bedtime on an empty stomach, works best with a low carb diet(which is what I follow), they also raved about how awesome this product is. I also take melatonin at bed, they said this would not hinder the supplement working. I also take a multi, efa's, xtend, magnesium, b complex, taurine, psyillium, milk thistle and digestive enzymes throughout the day. VPX said none of these will hinder the effects of hemogex.

So, here I am done with my 5 boxes(took 5 boxes because from what I read, results start after 2 boxes), taken as directed.

My results? From a bodybuilding stand point, zero. From a better sleep standpoint, zero. For fat loss, ZERO. For hair and nail growth, excellent. Thats right, the only thing I noticed is that my facial hair and nails grew very quickly. I am a hairy guy to begin with, however I normally only cut my nails about every third week. With Hemogex, almost every week.

Again, this is just my opinion of this product and I realize everyone is different. For instance, creatine does nothing for me and I could take 10 caps of the old ripped fuel which contained ephedrine, a day and still sleep at night.

Any questions, ask away...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Wow man, you went through 5 boxes... and nothing?

I was skeptical of this stuff, but I think VPX makes some quality stuff. You don't seem unhappy though...? Aren't you a little irritated if those were the only tangible results?

(in brief) can you break down your diet and training schedule for us

thanks in advance.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, you went through 5 boxes... and nothing?

I was skeptical of this stuff, but I think VPX makes some quality stuff. You don't seem unhappy though...? Aren't you a little irritated if those were the only tangible results?

(in brief) can you break down your diet and training schedule for us

thanks in advance.
NOT upset at all, it was my choice to try this stuff. My training is listed above as well as my diet, mostly low carb, high protein, med efa's

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Damn

That's too bad you didn't see any results from 5 BOXES. That looks like a super expensive cycle:blink:. Did you get them at a discount price or something like that?

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
That's too bad you didn't see any results from 5 BOXES. That looks like a super expensive cycle:blink:. Did you get them at a discount price or something like that?

yep made a deal with the company that ordered them for me, had t o drive about an hour to get them, however the drive was kool as well as the place i got them, i only paid like $70/box

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
yep made a deal with the company that ordered them for me, had t o drive about an hour to get them, however the drive was kool as well as the place i got them, i only paid like $70/box
Thats cool.

I don't even want to think about how much money I spent on different supps that didn't work. Live and learn I guess.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 1
Supplements 4
IGF-1/GH 27
Supplements 3