Hemodraulix Log - - Joebo

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
First off thanks to Axis for giving me this opportunity out of the blue. This will be the first supplement i've taken with AA in it, so I'm interested in the results. Additional supplements taken during this log will be the following:

BCAA's
Super Cissus
Protein
Multi-vitamin
Creatine Mono

AXIS LABS
Hemodraulix

HemodrauliX

HemodrauliX™ is the world's first Nitric Oxide (NO) product to upregulate the nitric oxide producing enzyme Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Upregulating NOS, combined with the most powerful Arginine on the planet, NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) makes HemodrauliX™ substantially ahead of the entire Nitric Oxide category. Prepare yourself for even bigger pumps, more strength and deeper muscle stimulation. Additionally, HemodrauliX™ combines the power of Beta-Alanine to stimulate Carnosine production which reduces muscle fatigue while training. HemodrauliX™ feels so good you will never want to train without it. Put your training on a faster track and start supplementing with HemodrauliX™ today.

Supplies 30 Workouts
Up-Regulates N.O. Production
Unmatched Skin Bursting Pumps
Incredible Strength Gains
Deep Muscle Fiber Stimulation
Improved Protein Synthesis
Ignites Lipolysis (Fat into Muscle)
Increases Bedroom Performance
Category Supremacy

Let us quickly establish what HemodrauliX™ is not. HemodrauliX™ is not your run of the mill, knock-off NO supplement. Simply put, HemodrauliX™ delivers so much more than any other NO product has to date. It will change what the market expects nitric oxide products because it dominates the category to the point of supremacy. What we have unleashed is the largest breakthrough in Nitric Oxide supplementation since its induction to the fitness world a half a decade ago. There is much more to NO than just Arginine and we are unleashing this in a big way with HemodrauliX™.

What exactly is an Anabolic Hyper-Vasodilation System?

You may already know that Arginine is a precursor to Nitric Oxide. What you may not know is there are other factors involved that allow this process to happen. In the past, NO supplements were designed to flood your body with mass amounts of Arginine, which we actually did a great job of with NE2® by esterifying Arginine (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl). However, until now, there were not enough cofactors in your system to meet this enormous supply of Arginine thereby hindering the ultimate Nitric Oxide experience.

Nitric Oxide is a byproduct of Arginine being broken down in the body by an enzyme called Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Your body only has a limited supply of NOS. Consequently, no matter how much Arginine you have flooded your system with, your NO will only be as high as the amount of NOS you have to break it down. We have a breakthrough way to create more of the key enzyme, NOS. The result…RIDICULOUS PUMPS! We are talking pumps so big, they almost hurt. Excited yet?

How in the heck to did you do this? You might ask. The answer is the addition of a compound called Arachidonic Acid (AA). You may have seen AA in other products because it has so many benefits. But you have never seen it used this way before. AA has the ability to turn on (upregulate) NOS through a complex process. Once AA is released from the phospholipid layer of each muscle cell during exercise, it is rapidly converted to prostaglandins (PGE2). PGE2 upregulates the enzyme NOS creating the perfect environment for MASS Nitric Oxide production.

HemodrauliX™ is so powerful, we only suggest taking it once a day and no more than four to five times a week. The intense effects can be felt for days after use. No more choking down horse pills twice a day, everyday, all week. That method is over marketed, over rated and no longer necessary. By preserving NO cofactors, HemodrauliX™ will work harder for you, build much more muscle and for less money.

When we say build more muscle, we are not exaggerating. HemodrauliX™ caries a large anabolic component that is very noticeable after the first week of use. During beta-testing of HemodrauliX™, it was not uncommon to see 5 to 15 pounds of dense lean mass added within the first 30 days of use. It should also be mentioned that there is a respectable decrease in body fat. Lipolysis (Fat breakdown) is very noticeable, especially during training due to increased perspiration (you sweat like a pig!).

HemodrauliX is truly an anabolic breakthrough that you would never expect from an NO product. Grab your supply today and be on your way to a more muscular, harder physique. Demand more from your supplements. Demand Axis Labs®.

Component Breakdown

Arachidonic Acid
HemodrauliX™ is the first nitric oxide product ever to harness the power of Arachidonic Acid (AA). The powerful combo of AA and NO work together to ignite a cascading process that leads to pumps and endurance never before experienced by the bodybuilding and athletic world. Arachidonic Acid is the precursor to cell-signaling molecules called prostaglandins (PGE2). In addition to being highly anabolic, PGE2 works with Nitric Oxide to create massive vasodialation, feeding the muscles by increasing blood flow, oxygen and assisting with glucose uptake. You’ve heard supplement companies promise skin-bursting pumps before. Now it’s time to actually experience them.

NE2®
NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) is composed of an Arginine molecule that is esterified, making it less polar and therefore more resistant to chemical breakdown and easily absorbed in the digestive track. The ethyl ester also protects the Arginine molecule from rapid degradation and consequently makes it much more effective in smaller doses than other nitric oxide products. What does this really mean? More Arginine in your system to create Nitric Oxide.

Beta-Alanine
Moreover, HemodrauliX™ is powered by the ultra popular Beta-Alanine. Once in your system, Beta-Alanine combines with Histidine to create high levels of intramuscular Carnosine. The Carnosine buffers hydrogen ions created during exercise, which are directly associated with muscle fatigue, weakness and physical exhaustion. This means while on HemodrauliX™ you'll be able to train harder and stronger with less fatigue and faster recovery. If you feel tingling on thin areas of skin like your earlobes, don’t freak out! That’s the Beta-Alanine at work.

Will be popping my first dose shortly and then heading off to the gym. Day 1 update will begin tomorrow. Exciting about this product and can't wait to give it a good run. I will evaluate on the following:

• Strength:
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:
• Pumps/Vascularity:
• Endurance:
• Focus:
• Overall Energy:
• Personal Commentary:

I will also answer any questions the best I can during this log. Thanks again to Axis Labs for this opportunity. I won't let you down like someone else did! Time to get this thing started!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm glad you are logging this for us!

SuBBeD!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed,
mine isnt as nice but check out my log in my sig.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 1 - BACK/BI

• Strength: I felt stronger through all my lifts, but weight was only slightly increased. Lifts felt easier and I could add an extra rep or two.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 193
• Pumps/Vascularity: Decent pumps, but nothing off the charts. Veins in my arms were showing pretty well.
• Endurance: Very, very good. I was able to add a few extra reps to most of my lifts without tiring out. This is the most notable after just one dose.
• Focus: Focus was decent, but I don't think Hemodraulix had much to do with that.
• Overall Energy: I had good energy, but better endurance.
• Personal Commentary: For just one dose, I felt like I did get a good effect just from day 1. I'm looking forward to this product even more now. I think for me, this based on 1 dose gave me a better initial result that PSlin did from one dose. I thought PSlin was the holy grail, but it may have a run for its money if this product continues to give me the edge it did. Today will be an off day. Tomorrow I will be hitting shoulders and abs.

[/CENTER]

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It gets better...

But why the sad face in the header?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
It gets better...

But why the sad face in the header?
I must have somehow checked one of those smileys. I changed it, didn't mean to even have one though. Great product so far.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I am interested.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its some great stuff for sure, i'm really enjoying it.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 2 - Shoulders/Abs

• Strength: Def felt a very noticable increase in strength. Very impressed
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Will weigh in monday morning.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps were great. My shoulders were solid. Although i thought pumps would be bigger than this based on the supp facts, they are still above average.
• Endurance: Just nuts. I'm powering through workouts like never before. When I typically would call it quits, i'm adding another 2-3 sets of quality lifts.
• Focus: Focus was decent, but I don't think Hemodraulix had much to do with that.
• Overall Energy: Great energy throughout my entire workout.
• Personal Commentary: I'm gonna keep this short since i'm tired. I'll sum it up in one word. WOW!!

[/CENTER]

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
legs chest and arms get the sickest pumps for me when taking this...and im jealous of your log...jerk lol.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you got this one up quickly. I almost PM'd to see if the HemodrauliX had arrived already. Anyhow, I seem to notice that this product has a more visually appealing effect, than the workout limiting, skin bursting pumps, that other NO products give. Interested to see how your results stack up agains the others, good luck.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad you got this one up quickly. I almost PM'd to see if the HemodrauliX had arrived already. Anyhow, I seem to notice that this product has a more visually appealing effect, than the workout limiting, skin bursting pumps, that other NO products give. Interested to see how your results stack up agains the others, good luck.
visually appealing as in the bottle or the vascularity etc that it gives? id say yes to both

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
visually appealing as in the bottle or the vascularity etc that it gives? id say yes to both
I second this notion. The box/bottle AND the results it gives are amazing. Im loving it and when it says on the bottle you wont wanna train without it boy that is so true! Gotta get me some more! haha

Im in Joe to watch the log as well!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'd say both as well too. Its not workout limiting like GMS and caffeinated products. It also seems to actually increase endurance, which for me is what most NO products seem to limit. This is definitely a product that people have to try to believe.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and the price isn't bad either, if you are a 3 workout a week person. I like it combined with ragnarok, the pumps are perfect that way. strong enough to where it limits reps, not to where it limits weights :) I find it almost impossible to hit 20 reps with any weight once i've gotten past warmup, but I can use my normal working weights (or higher!) for normal working sets.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed :cool:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i looked in my bottle looks like alot left in there...last a good while.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its 30 workouts, so at 3 a week 10 weeks. and if you dont use it for legs day, you could see even longer. well worth it :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its 30 workouts, so at 3 a week 10 weeks. and if you dont use it for legs day, you could see even longer. well worth it :)
i can see why someone wouldnt want to use it for legs, they are brutal pumps! i still welcome the pain :twisted:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the interest guys. I'm going shopping for a new car tonight and will be hitting the gym tomorrow. Great product, I def suggest picking this one up. Probably would be sick stacked with Smash.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 3

• Strength: Strength up a bit yet again. And to note, my diet was absolutely horrible today. Barely ate breakfast and didn't eat again til my preworkout meal. I was tied up at the car dealership buying a car all afternoon.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Haven't weighed
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps a bit more noticable than previously noted. Hoping this continues.
• Endurance: Extra reps, extra sets. Top notch.
• Personal Commentary: Still really liking the product. I'd rank it as the best supplement i've taken which showed results immediately. The long term will still have to wait to be determined. Tonight is off and I'll be back in the gym tomorrow night.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 3

• Strength: Strength up a bit yet again. And to note, my diet was absolutely horrible today. Barely ate breakfast and didn't eat again til my preworkout meal. I was tied up at the car dealership buying a car all afternoon.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Haven't weighed
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps a bit more noticable than previously noted. Hoping this continues.
• Endurance: Extra reps, extra sets. Top notch.
• Personal Commentary: Still really liking the product. I'd rank it as the best supplement i've taken which showed results immediately. The long term will still have to wait to be determined. Tonight is off and I'll be back in the gym tomorrow night.

Great results man. Any luck at the dealerships?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 4

• Strength: Strength has been a constant rise since i've been dosing the hemodraulix. Hit back last night and added another 5lbs on my weighted pull ups for reps. Very impressed with these constant strength gains I have been experiencing.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Sorry, I guess I really need to weigh in
• Pumps/Vascularity: My lats were super pumped and my bi's were rocks. Vascularity is def above all other supplements I have tried and seems to be getting more and more visable. The first dose I noticed it a bit, but now its def to the next level.
• Endurance: Extra reps, extra sets. Top notch. This is where the product is really contributing the most and in turn making me stronger.
• Personal Commentary: Enjoying this product thoroughly. Its great that it is only a pre workout supplement because the bottle lasts a decent amount of time. Solid product and I would highly recommend. Not sure if i'm going to hit the gym or not tonite, but def on saturday and probably sunday.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
log looking good so far man. looks like its going well for you so far.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
F'N right on bro! Looks like you are enjoying HemodrauliX thus far!

Thanks for coming through for us and testing it!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sub'd....been wanting to try this product!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
sub'd....been wanting to try this product!
So far the product is great and I would def go ahead and buy it. I'm not sure however if the results will taper off and the effect will become diminished. I'm hoping not. I'm going to give this a shot with a sample of Smash I have just for a super kick in the ass!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 5

• Strength: Strength up again slightly. Hit shoulders and legs. Increased weight on my main lifts which was great.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 193, but appear a bit leaner
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps were borderline painful. Can't complain, but on leg days it can be a bit much.
• Endurance: At the beginning of my workout I felt like it wasn't going to be a good session, but after about 2 sets I started feeling better and managed an excellent workout.
• Focus: Focus was good.
• Overall Energy: Beginning of workout was dragging but it quickly changed and I got the energy I needed.
• Personal Commentary: Great product. Strength gains every workout which I didnt alwasy have before. The pumps seem to be lasting throughout the day as well. Even on off days my arms feel full. So far so good.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 6

• Strength: Another great workout. I didn't add weight, but I did add a few reps on my incline bench. Feeling really good with my workout improvement lately.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 193, but appear a bit leaner
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps and vascularity last night were insane. My chest was extremely pumped and felt great. Best pumps yet.
• Endurance: Endurance again was top notch.
• Overall Energy: I actually took a half serving of VasoCharge for a bit of a boost. But great energy and great results.
• Personal Commentary: Loving the hemodraulix, however, the statement on the bottle that you'll never workout without it may actually be true as I'm hooked. I'm surprised I don't see more reviews and logs on this. Seems to be getting overlooked and really shouldn't be. It's without a doubt one of the best products I've used ever. I'm just hoping the effects do not diminish.:squat:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great results my friend!

I agree, HemodrauliX will change your outlook on working out without it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im missing it right now but i think my break from it will be well worth it. I peeked into the bottle and i was shocked to see how many caps were still in there....almost half the bottle it seems!!! well worth the money imo (even tho those wonderful Axis labs guys hooked me up).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great log man, decided to grab a bottle of this myself to run in my next stack. Looks like it could be fun times!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Great log man, decided to grab a bottle of this myself to run in my next stack. Looks like it could be fun times!
Awesome product! You will be glad you bought it. Well worth the price imho.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 7

• Strength: Another great workout. Didn't feel as much as other workouts with strength gains, but i was able to lift very slightly more.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pumps weren't very great, but I also had to take some aleve for a headache 2 hours prior to the gym so I'm sure that affected the pump
• Overall Energy: I dosed again with Vasocharge and had great energy.
• Personal Commentary: Wasn't a super workout, but i'm satified with it. While the weights didn't increase I was still able to add reps and continue longer without really tiring.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 8

• Strength: Workout was ok, but I was really beat in general. Still manage to add a few reps on my military presses.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Good pumps, but again, I just wasn't really into the workout in general.
• Focus: Focus was off today
• Overall Energy: I just completely lacked energy this workout. I pushed through, but it was just that kind of day
• Personal Commentary: Wasn't a super workout, but i'm satified with it. I think we all have days where the workouts don't go as we'd really like, but still manage to get some good training in. Tomorrow will be a new day.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, the important thing is that you didn't just sit on your ass - You got in, trained, and chalked it up... So good job!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yea as said before, better you go in, than skip it. Might not have been the best workout, but even the ****ty ones add up to growth. Keep it up man, my order should be here in 4-5 days so there will be a few more logs on this.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
yea as said before, better you go in, than skip it. Might not have been the best workout, but even the ****ty ones add up to growth. Keep it up man, my order should be here in 4-5 days so there will be a few more logs on this.
Your gonna love the product. I'm quite sure it will become a staple of mine. Will keep an eye out for your log. Tonight i'll be hitting chest/tris/light shoulder work. On a side note, I picked up 4 5lb tubs of ON Natural whey for $5 a piece! Expired by a bit, but it's all good!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That's a killer deal on the protein! Good buy!
My order is currently in customs! Damn, they better release it soon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note, I picked up 4 5lb tubs of ON Natural whey for $5 a piece! Expired by a bit, but it's all good!
:thumbsup:

I scored 7 tubs of designer whey for $5 each that expire this month. I never tried theirs before, cause the price is a little higher than ON, and nobody talks about them much. the taste is just ok (but decent) but DAMN it mixes better than any other protein i've tried. I can get a 20g of protein serving into 4oz of water, and its not superthick or clumpy.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pm me these protien deals. i once got a tub of gfpro for free because it was expired at a local shop.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah mine was just at a vitamin shoppe locally. they normally mark stuff down 25-50% when its 2 or 3 months before expiration, but the last 30 days they mark it down to $5 for proteins :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My Hemodraulix should arrive tomorrow morning, look out for the log, will be possibly combining it with neovar, and if that goes well, maybe a Hemodraulix/RPM stack. I know Dirk will love that :) haha

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT 9

• Strength: My workout was lower weight and high reps, so strength would be hard to comment on, but felt good overall
• Pumps/Vascularity: Sick pumps once again. My chest was rock hard and very full. Veins were prominently showing right by my shoulders where the pec connects.
• Focus: Focus was good, but not excellent
• Overall Energy: Energy was ok, but not top notch. Overall decent though.
• Personal Commentary: Had a good workout. Like stated earlier I did use a high rep scheme, so I noticed more in terms of endurance. Overall very satisfied. Hemodraulix is definately helping out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey joebo, keep up the good log, are you noticing any body recomp changes? Like body fat dropping while adding lean body mass, as one might expect from AA?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Hey joebo, keep up the good log, are you noticing any body recomp changes? Like body fat dropping while adding lean body mass, as one might expect from AA?

Honestly, I have not seen any of these changes, however, I would be curious as to the actual amount of AA in each serving. I would tend to believe it is a rather low amount and does not contain enough to really notice those types of changes. It would be great to stack some bulk AA with it, but I'd obviously like to know a ballpark figure of how much is already in it. I have two more workouts i need to post up then. Both were awesome.