Searching for Actx loggers to log DTH

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damnn i never logged it. still giving dthc a try tho.

edit: same as the guy below me. i literally came off this stuff less than 2 months ago. If you have trouble finding loggers Im in as well.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I've used it recently but never logged it. If you have trouble finding loggers though I could give a thorough comparison.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I logged ActX, but as part of a stack. I'd love to compare it to DTH, as I thought it was pretty good. I ran it with Pslin and Hyperdrol X2. I'd be happy to run it as part of a stack or on it's own. I am in Canada if that is an issue and it would have to be in a while as I'm in the first week of an x-Factor stack. I will review it fairly critically.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I logged ActX, but as part of a stack. I'd love to compare it to DTH, as I thought it was pretty good. I ran it with Pslin and Hyperdrol X2. I'd be happy to run it as part of a stack or on it's own. I am in Canada if that is an issue and it would have to be in a while as I'm in the first week of an x-Factor stack. I will review it fairly critically.
yeah u would have to run it with the same stack. I would just sign up.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I had actually planned on running that stack again and replacing ActX with DTH, and then the hyperdrol with some other AI. I'd be willing to keep the Hyperdrol for the log, to keep it more homoganized. I have some Pslin on the way.

Here's the log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/82098-pslin-sponsored-hyperdrol.html
this isnt the sign up place for the log, you have to sign up at the link is at the top of the thread. But yeah if u do the same stack then you are in.