5'11
    199-200lbs.
    About 16% body fat

Routine :
    Lift weights 4-5 times a week for about a hour and a half
    Lifting as heavy as possible while staying within the 8-12 rep range
    Cardio 3 times a week for 20 minutes

Diet :
    I eat 6-7 meals a day about 3,200 - 3,500 calories, no junk food or soda just a lot of water and milk with my protein shakes.
    Heres a list of some of the things in my diet and usually one of the following for each meal not everything you see listed
    Meal 1 - Eggs or oatmeal with a 50 gram protein shake
    Meal 2 - Protein bar, cottage cheese, yogurt, peanut butter sandwich and fruits
    Meal 3 - Tuna, chicken, lean deli meats with wheat bread and veggies
    Meal 4 - Chicken, steak, pasta, veggies, chicken burrito with black beans and chile-tomato tortilla, lasagna, roast
    Meal 5 - 50 gram protein shake with couple tbsp peanut butter
    Meal 6 - Chicken, steak, pasta, veggies or any left overs
    Meal 7 - Cottage Cheese before bed

Goal :
    To gain as much lean muscle as possible. Trying to get to 215 lbs a month before summer then cut. Its gonna be tough! Right after this log I am starting a Propadrol/H-drol cycle.

I started taking these yesterday so today is

Day 2

So far I am noticing my muscles feel slightly fuller, very nice pump after workout and a little tired. Worked Bi's and Calves today and I can tell I am going to be pretty sore tomorrow lol

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up I shall follow this one as well!

I followed your last one bud...so count me in for this one as well! Good luck with getting some kick ass results!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Cool! Will be following!
    •   

4. Advanced Member

I'd say stay away from the propadrol, myself and others I've talked to about think it's a complete waste of time and can cause gyno pretty easily. For a cut cycle just run the halodrol clone for longer and increase the dosage, something like

50/50/75/75/75
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. New Member

Thanks guys for following along.

Day 7

Weight 201lbs and have been feeling the effects more now. Agressions seems to have also kicked in some and noticing I am always hungry lol. Been having great workouts and hope I cant hit 205lbs at the end of this.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Train View Post
    I'd say stay away from the propadrol, myself and others I've talked to about think it's a complete waste of time and can cause gyno pretty easily. For a cut cycle just run the halodrol clone for longer and increase the dosage, something like

50/50/75/75/75
    Its funny that you bring up Halo for 5 weeks 50/50/75/75/75
    because thats exactly what I did here
    Gaspari Thyrotabs / Halodrol-50 / Retain 2 / PowerFULL log
    I felt great on that cycle. I went up almost 11lbs on the scale but lost a few lbs of body fat so now that I think about it I might have gained about 13-14lbs of lean muscle.. I did lose some hair from this cycle since I am prone to MPB, wish I had known that before my cycle or else I would of used some hair loss prevention products. I have seen quite a few people use Propadrol and gain anywhere from 4-8lbs which is not bad and I think with a low dose of h-drol I might be able to gain 10 or so lbs which I would be happy with if I can prevent hair loss. This time around I am more prepared and know theres still a chance I can lose hair. So if I do it might be my last cycle. Also heard of one case which cased gyno but they upped the dose.
  7. New Member

I ran the same stack and had great results. The sleep was amazing while on IGF2.
  8. New Member

Yes I agree the sleep has been nice!

Day 14

Well I have had so much going on lately I haven't had as much time as I would like for updating this log. All my workouts have been going great! Libido has gone up along with strength slightly going up to. Weight is now 202lbs and whats even better is that it seems like I have also lost a little fat too! Pretty happy with the results so far.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up No Surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    Yes I agree the sleep has been nice!

Day 14

Well I have had so much going on lately I haven't had as much time as I would like for updating this log. All my workouts have been going great! Libido has gone up along with strength slightly going up to. Weight is now 202lbs and whats even better is that it seems like I have also lost a little fat too! Pretty happy with the results so far.
    You have yourself one hell of a recomp stack there. All three products by themselves seem to really help nutrient repartioning and replacing fat with lean muscle. However, with all three of them stacked together the synergy is great so the effects are more pronounced.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  10. New Member

Yes the effects I am having are great! I really enjoyed Drive and IGF-2 on my last log but I have to say this stack is even better!

Day 18

Today was a good day in the gym. Usually its been packed but today there wasnt that many people and was able to pretty much lift non stop for a hour and a half. Great energy lately and a little better focus. Worked back, shoulders and tris earlier today. Its been over 4 hours and I feel like I just got done lifting. The pump I have been getting is intense! Weight is still 202 lbs.
  11. New Member

Day 21

Weight is now 203lbs
    Pretty happy that I am putting on weight even though I look leaner. Noticed more veins starting to appear in my legs. I'm surprised at my results since I hurt my lower back again. So when I work my upper legs I cant lift as heavy as I like

Only a couple more days of Drive left...wish I had bought 2 bottles of each!!! Maybe next time
  12. New Member

Last week was my finally week with everything. I have been so busy at work I havent had time to post. Final results were 203 lbs with a little fat loss. I am very happy with my results. Thats an increase in 3-4 lbs with maybe 1-2 lbs of fat loss. Will try again maybe this summer with RPM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM/Drive/IGF-2/Neovar
    By tgood323 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:10 AM
  2. RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2
    By asavage24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 12:56 AM
  3. AP/DRIVE/RPM/NeoVar
    By HODGINSx924 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5