LG Cold Fusion EX Review

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Well, i got some samples of this and gave them a go. I really wanted this product to work, but in the end I'd say its a dud. I got virtually no pump, the energy was not very clean feeling, and I crashed about 2 hours after drinking it. I felt nothing from the ba. I was hoping for the best, but it just didnt cut it for me. It wasn't horrible, but not worth the money when you compare other options. It was def one of the worse pre-workout supps i have tried. I'll stick with my Primal N20 or VasoCharge. Gonna be logging a few days worth of R4W v2 next though. On a side note, this stuff smelled and tasted good, but didn't perform.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Joe - PM your address to Slow-mun for a bottle of HemodrauliX to log for us!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey, hey, as long as we're giving out log products. :)

Seriously though joebo, you did not like it? I saw this at a VS 2 for 1, and picked up 2 bottles for $30, so I figured I may as well.

I get a decent energy with it, however, I've only taken it with RPM. So I'm unsure of the synergy there.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Hey, hey, as long as we're giving out log products. :)

Seriously though joebo, you did not like it? I saw this at a VS 2 for 1, and picked up 2 bottles for $30, so I figured I may as well.

I get a decent energy with it, however, I've only taken it with RPM. So I'm unsure of the synergy there.
I'm not a fan of the product. 2 for $30 is a good deal. The energy isn't bad, but to me its not a clean feeling energy like I get from VasoCharge or Ragnarok or even R4W. They have the taste down. Thats the best part. I don't get pumps like I do with other no/creatine supps either. For $15 I'd probably give it another go just for the price, but at $30 a tub or thereabouts I'll put my money elsewhere. Again, not a horrible product, but def at the bottom of my rating scales when compared to others. I've been hooked on Scivation/Prima product for about 6 months now. Best i've used that hits all categories including budget. I typically throw a couple extra g's of mono in it though and some taurine.