Methyl DX3 Log

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
Hey guys hows it going. I'm going to start this log because i had great success with my first cycle (superdrol) and considering Methyl DX3 is a clone of it i will be posting my day to day progress. For some reason i was really skeptical about starting another cycle. Yes i had success with superdrol (check my about me) but the possible sides can outweigh the good. Yet i decided to man up and start it. I won't be going crazy with it. i plan on a 3 week cycle because i am a bit nervous. plan on 10 20 20 with milk thistle and nolva for post cycle. This is what i did for superdrol except for superdrol i did a 10 20 30 20 10 to ween myself on and off. With nolvadex on my post cycle i will be doing 30 30 20 10 or until my bottle is finished. If any of you think i should take other supplements for my health let me know. i was thinking of picking up some fish oil. I am also using black powder NO.

Day 1:
took my first dose around 11:30AM 30 min prior to lifting. I ate a small breakfast prior to that.... 2 bowls of kashi go lean crunch and 2 packets of instant oatmeal. I also had a protein shake with 2 scoops 40g
I weighed in at 180 pounds even. Did chest and tri's today. not a bad workout

Flat bench:
185 X 10
195 X 8
195 X 6
No spot available

incline dumbbell
65 X 10
70 X 8
75 X 5

incline flies
35 X 10
45 X 10
45 X 10

Dips
3X 10

TRI'S i used rope and triangle and did 3 sets of 10 reps increasing weight each time.

LUNCH:
for lunch i had a tuna sandwich on wheat bread, glass of whole milk, cottage cheese and pears, and grilled chicken

Throughout the day i drink water

Dinner:
Grilled chicken and leftover pasta

Protein shake 3 hours later and thats about it for food for the day.
i make sure i eat in 3 hour increments... 3 regular meals and 3 shakes throughout the day.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
whens the last time u had ur BP checked? superdrol in my case took my BP to DANGEROUS ass levels man. other than that ur looking good, carb up for the 1st two weeks and let your glycogen stores fill up to capacty

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
i took superdrol my freshman year of college and had my last physical the year following and they didn't say anything was out of whack so i assume i am ok. We have a health and human services building that i can also get appointments at so i may consider that very soon. My health is obviously more important to me than any gains on this stuff

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
sounds good then, just keep BP and lipids in mind but if u didnt have a problem last time u definitly wont this time unless dx3 is a diff compound which i doubt. every1 responds diff to each compound. my buddy and i both ran Sd at the same time. i put on 15lbs while getting the worst sides of my life while he put on 10 and had no sides at all. both running the same doses.

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
what were your sides? i'm still nervous about this, i dont know if thats good or bad haha

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ur fine bro trust me if u had a good run ur FIRST time u will definitly have a smooth ride this time

. lets see for me i had lethargy to the point where i was falling asleep periodicly during the day. my BP went like 150/100 ( very very bad) and i got headaches/nosebleeds. and COMPETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED libido/ Tlvls. it shut me down LITERALY 100% and it made my sex drive go away til 2 weeks into pct... superdrol + nephilim = no good

superdrol + normal people = :bb:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
maybe he lifts with good form.. i use 45's for incline flies and im 240lbs 12% bf... form and 6 second negatives :rasp:

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
haha the 45's for flies were because it felt like my pec was gonna tear. I had an injury about 2 months ago and i'm trying to get back into chest. probably should have posted that but i felt it was irrelevant. Before november of 2007 (before i got sick.. which i explain in my about me) i was about 195 and doing sets of 225 on bench. lost 15 pounds since novemeber.

Currently 180 ibs.

Believe me or not i went from 180-215 on superdrol. not many will believe that but that is in fact what i gained. a month later i dropped to 200 and stayed there for 2 years.

I'm not looking to be the hulk. I'm looking to get back to where i was, which was comfortable. If i can't bench 275 pounds then i won't be sad over it, as long as i look good and feel good about myself thats all i care about.

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
haha and on behalf of what i ate... i usually have a good breakfast to start off my day... which i really didn't today because i got up at 10:45
but anyway i usually eat 6 egg whites, cottage cheese, wheat toast, and oatmeal. I go for a clean bulk.. thats what worked for me last time. i don't like body fat

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
Day 2

Did back and bi's today first thing in the morning. Wasn't the greatest workout, probably because i was lifting on an empty stomach.. and because of that i was light headed.

Chin-ups: 3 sets of 10

Lat pulldowns: 155 x 10 170 x 10 185 x 8 190 x 5

dumbbell rows: 75 x 10 75 x 8 80 x 6

hyper extentions: 35 x 10 35x 10 35 x 10

Barbell curls: 95 x 10 105 x 7 115 x 4

hammer curls: 45's 3 sets of 10

reverse preacher curls: 50 x 10 60 x 10 70 x 7

we'll see how tomorrow goes. my chest is real sore from yesterday so im hoping that clears up within the next few days with proper rest.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea gota get some carbs in b4 u lift, atleast fruit. how long did superdrol take to hit u last time? for me it was 4-5 days for notice strength increases with sufficient carb loading.

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
took about a week before i noticed gains of anything.. so yeah sounds about right. i will start loading the carbs

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Currently 180 ibs.

Believe me or not i went from 180-215 on superdrol. not many will believe that but that is in fact what i gained. a month later i dropped to 200 and stayed there for 2 years.
Well that sounds great. You put on 35lbs and put your body through a lot of agony all to go back to what you were prior. I think this goes to show you that any gains made on cycle will be lost if you don't have your diet in check in order to keep those gains. You don't just have to eat more during cycle, but forever afterwards if you plan to keep it. I personally don't think you should be taking this, but what do i know. You obviously had awesome results. Your back to where you started.....

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
yeahhh i am.. but i mean i stayed at 195 for 2.. almost 3 years... and then the beginning of the fall i got a stomach bug and lost 15 pounds. This is day 3... haven't taken my day 3 pill yet though. hypathetically if i decided today that i will no longer do this cycle will it be ok to not do a pct? i feel like if i didn't my body would regulate. If not i could run nolvadex.... that may give me some gains in itself correct?

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
nawww not yet.. took it about 30 min ago. still going through with it. i made the log for a reason so might as well stick it out

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
i have been going back and forth with wanting to take it and not wanting to.. but i am gonna stick it out.. its 3 weeks so its before any bad sides hit

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yo its rly not that bad its 3 weeks man u can take it. i know ppl who do 20+ weekers

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
no man.. juice.. lol. 20+ weeks of superdrol would most likely kill you

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no man.. juice.. lol. 20+ weeks of superdrol would most likely kill you
That's what I thought, still that's a long time to be ON no matter what your taken!!! You never know though I read a post in this dudes log on bb.com and he ran super for like 8 weeks straight!! Crazy fcuk!!!!

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
yeahh 3 weeks ain't bad. past few days i've gotten run down with a cold so its hard not having ample energy for the gym. Shortness of breath and coughing up a lung, lol fun stuff when you're doing a cycle

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eat some vitamins dawg, beat that cold's @ss and get your sh!t back in gear!! Get better bro..

Side note: it seams like everyone that runs superdrol complains about getting sick while ON. Could this be the revered anabolic flu??? Maybe..........

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
it could quite possibly be... ****in coughing up all kinds of stuff.... blows. im eating oranges like its no ones business

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Drink a lot of fluids, see if you can flush that sh!t out! If it gets to bad just "abort the mission". See if you can beat it first though..........Hang in there bro, being sick sucks!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see a new log on DX3. I'm in for support too dude keep it up.

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
taking tomorrow off.. might be a bad idea but instead of the 21 days i'll do 22.. whatevs.. trying to get this sickness outta me

S

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF where you at dude?? Did you die from your cold, O'my god this guy died from superdrol!! Tell the masses!!AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
hahaha nope i'm still alive and kickin. i was on spring break in florida without access to a computer... shoulda wrote that but o well. so here's the scoop... i took 2 days off of dx3 to try and flush my cold out. started the flush saturday into sunday... It worked and i started feeling a lot better. Then on monday i went to florida but i brought my stuff with me because they have a gym there.

I started monday-wednesday back at 1 a day. Then on thursday i started taking 2 a day.

I weighed in on Friday march 7th. and even with taking 3 days off i gained 3 pounds. bringing me to 183.

Today is wednesday and i have been keeping at it with 2 a day and eating a ton. I feel bad that i haven't posted as much as i should have. but i still have until march 20th to start posting every day again.
I will be weighing in again this friday and i'm excited to see. I have gotten comment already from some of my gym buddies. They're asking what i'm taking because my "shoulders and back are blowing up" always great to hear. :)

I would also like to say that my bench max went from 240-265...and i am doing reps of 225 7 times.. where normally i was doing 195 6 times.. good stuff haha.

again i apologize guys for being behind on this.. the week in florida really threw me off with the posts. but i promise to continue with a post everyday with results

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
spring break eh? bet that was fun i miss that most of anything about being in college.

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
yeah man it was fu**** awesome.

Had another good workout today. did shoulders today and they felt like they were going to explode. starting to look like i'm wearing shoulder pads or something haha, def a good thing : D

Today i ate a ton. 6 eggs, oatmeal, banana, cottage cheese, and hash browns/ potatoes
protein shake
tuna sandwich, gyro wrap, chicken sandwich
protein shake
2 chicken breast, brown rice, potatoes, cottage cheese
protein shake
pb&J

for me this is a lot, for you other guys who weigh 250 pounds maybe not, but there is an obv weight difference between me and u.

i weigh in tomorrow, feeling good about it too.

btw i put up 195 on military today and i was having trouble with 175 before, so thats telling me something. :D

FalconX

FalconX

Awards
alrighty, today is tuesday.. didn't post for a few days but i dont lift on the weekends. I weighed in on Friday and was happy to see i gained 4 and a half pounds since my previous weigh in. This week will be my last week on so i hope its a good one. Yesterday i did chest and tris... i was putting up 225 on incline like it was nothing... did it 8 times, before i was lucky to do it twice. This stuff is powerful, i wouldn't say it has the same effects that superdrol gave me, even though it is suppposed to be the same, i still think sd is better... 10 pounds aint bad so far though... lets see if i can push out another 5 for this last week.