*Vicodene* to the rescue (NOSNMIVEIN's new Vicodene,JW,Drive,RPM log)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
As many have been skeptical over the last few days about products from SSE, I am here to give a complete UNBIASED review of Vicodene. At first I too was skeptical because of the marketing tactics used...cough cough. But I am in need of a joint pain reliever and Ross from SSE has come to the resue.

As many of you know I am a little over halfway done with my Jungle Warfare,Drive,RPM log. In my log I have stated over and over about constant elbow pain and wrist pain. This new log will still consist of my normal critiquing scheme WITH the addition of Joint Pain Level 1-10.

Dose:
Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Personal Commentary:

Joint Pain Level 1-10:

For all those interested, please stay tuned because I will begin taking Vicodene the day I recieve it.

Feel free to ask questions or post comments/critiques!

VICODENE bottle arrived today 2/28/08!!

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be following along. Good luck bro!

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I look forward to your success story, :)

REMEMBER: We are a BRAND NEW COMPANY, people must know our products EXIST before they can buy them and LOG them. This is why we have made a tremendous recent effort to increase company and product recognition. Once people know about our products and once they are readily available, they will be an inevitable SUCCESS.

RESULTS speak for themselves, by next week AM will be FLOODED with logs.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well i hope this log has as many viewers as my last, i hadnt even finished it and i had 1,000+ views...keep em coming fellas!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How effective is Vicodene for headaches ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will be interesting to see how you do, I have arthritis and its not normall too bad, but would be nice to have something else to use at least occasionally on flareups

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, I'll be following along here too!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, i here SSE does some fast shipping, hopefully i'll have it tomorrow or wedensday

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 40

Vicodene is not here yet and i dont expect it till later in the week

Chest/triceps

Dose: 4 JW, 6 Drive, 4 RPM
Strength: +20lbs and 2 reps on my bench, +5lbs on incline db bench
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 194
Pumps/Vascularity: crazy tricep pumps after first set on bench and throughout my workout
Endurance: not very good today, kinda zoned out, diet/meals definitely played a role today
Aggression: normal
Libido: normal
Muscle Density/Hardening: back/shoulders felt swole going into my workout
Personal Commentary: I started my 2nd bottle of Drive today and plan on running 6 caps on workout days and 4 on off days. elbows hurt from set ONE, but got better as my workout went on
Joint Pain Level 1-10 (10 being unbearable): id say 8 in the begining then 4 toward the end

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
figured id ask a question thats been bothering me and didnt know where to ask so i figured why not in my OWN log?lol

anyway.....for the past 2 weeks my lower back (almost ON my tailbone) my back has been really stiff and sometimes a little painfull. could this be back pumps? i havent changed anything...i do deads once a week and ive never had a lasting stiffness (in my back) before...

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
vicodene, the name itself is freakin hilarious. These damn supp companies and their marketing tactics.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, mostly looking forward to Vico.
My left shoulder sounds like rice krispies at times.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 41

Vicodene is not here yet and i dont expect it till later in the week

Back/Biceps

Strength: deadlifts went up from 6 reps to 10, 315 felt easy today but some lower back pain prevented me from increasing weight
Pumps/Vascularity: good bicep pump
Endurance: long day....
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms and chest were solid
Personal Commentary: I think im coming down with a cold, weather is 70 degrees one day and 30 the next. i felt like sh!t today and lacked some motivation. also, at some point in my workout today i tweaked my back pretty bad on the left side just above my tailbone :(
Joint Pain Level 1-10 (10 being unbearable): no pain except when i tweak my back which registers at about an 8

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 42

I had a 24 hour bug and felt like sh!t so i took it easy and slept all day.

DAY 43

Legs

Strength: umm...did 765lb x6 on leg press....and it didnt seem that hard
Pumps/Vascularity: leg pump not so much, very common for me
Endurance: short day, but great workout
Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing to note
Personal Commentary: The pain in my back crawled up to around my shoulder blade and now i can barely turn my head left or right. i have a doctors appointment tomorrow to see whats up.
Joint Pain Level 1-10 (10 being unbearable): 7, seems to only hurt when i turn my head, but damn! it pinches pretty bad

VICODENE has arrived and I will take first dose (2 caps) here in a minute and report back a little later....thanks SSE!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tried to post pic in first post but i couldnt figure out how.

Here it is!!!!

Attachments

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ross, should the Vicodene be taken on an empty stomach or does it not matter?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In general, it's better to take on an empty stomach, but it won't matter much. Dosage is weight-dependent however, as indicated on bottle. :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
little update, i took Vicodene a couple hours ago, about 1-2 hours after a meal. My back (neck mainly) has been killing me all day, but i do have to say that i felt a slight bit of relief about 20-30 minutes after i took the Vicodene

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
little update, i took Vicodene a couple hours ago, about 1-2 hours after a meal. My back (neck mainly) has been killing me all day, but i do have to say that i felt a slight bit of relief about 20-30 minutes after i took the Vicodene
"RELIEF within 30 minutes!"

That's our word! :)

GLAD IT WORKED WELL, thank your for updating!

The REVOLUTION has begun...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you notice anything else? stomach sensations, etc?

You know all this time, I never really thought about it, but i'm jealous of where you live. Alabama has the most spectacular bbq in the US. I used to work for a company in Troy, so i'd drive on up there about 4x a year. man were those good trips :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes, the BBQ down here is quite amazing

Nope, no stomach issues. I think im getting over a cold so i cant tell 100% of its effects just yet. Im doing biceps and triceps later and we'll see how my elbows hold up

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, the BBQ down here is quite amazing

Nope, no stomach issues. I think im getting over a cold so i cant tell 100% of its effects just yet. Im doing biceps and triceps later and we'll see how my elbows hold up
MOD EDIT: Stop your BS claims.

NOTE TO MOD:

NOTE TO ROSS: To me, it is. I don't care what you post, stop the BS claims.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 44 (Yesturday)

Biceps/Triceps

Strength: finally made it up to 50lb db curls!! 1 set of 10 and 1 set of 8
Pumps/Vascularity: pumps were good as usual, but not too instense
Endurance: felt like the energizer bunny
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms feel harder without even flexing
***Personal Commentary: I had a doctors appointment yesturday to have my back looked at but there was a 3 hour wait...EVEN WITH AN APPOINTMENT, so i just blew it off. Pain was a lot less yesturday and even moreso today. Strength gain is just blowing me away lately. Diet has been pretty good so i do attribute something to that, but the JW,Drive,RPM combo is definitely a huge part.
Joint Pain Level 1-10 (10 being unbearable): 6, elbow pain is usually long lasting for about 10-15 minutes when i start triceps, but durring the workout there was no "lasting" pain, it just hurt while i was doing an exercise and then the pain would stop.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 44 (Yesturday)

Biceps/Triceps

Strength: finally made it up to 50lb db curls!! 1 set of 10 and 1 set of 8
Pumps/Vascularity: pumps were good as usual, but not too instense
Endurance: felt like the energizer bunny
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms feel harder without even flexing
***Personal Commentary: I had a doctors appointment yesturday to have my back looked at but there was a 3 hour wait...EVEN WITH AN APPOINTMENT, so i just blew it off. Pain was a lot less yesturday and even moreso today. Strength gain is just blowing me away lately. Diet has been pretty good so i do attribute something to that, but the JW,Drive,RPM combo is definitely a huge part.
Joint Pain Level 1-10 (10 being unbearable): 6, elbow pain is usually long lasting for about 10-15 minutes when i start triceps, but durring the workout there was no "lasting" pain, it just hurt while i was doing an exercise and then the pain would stop.
These types of review bring a smile to my face; I am glad you are feeling better my friend, and thank you for the very thorough and detailed log. :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Another side note:

My triceps are sore as sh!t today, havent felt like this in months...hoooray!!

MOD EDIT: Please continue log at SSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.