Hairy Chest Log- DTHC, NOS Ether, R4W, Testofen, T-Force

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. 198lbs. 300lbs at 165 would be e****lent. I did 340 at around 175lbs when I was a young man. i got my training going really good right now so I may in time be by passing that. I would like to bench press 400lbs raw one of these days...and I'll take a touch n go on that too.

2. 04-05-08

Squats(SSB)- 245x3x2, 285x3x2, 325x3x2

Deadlifts- 225x2x3, 295x3, 365x1, 415x1, 465x1, 505x1, 525x1(PR!) 550xfail

Speed Deadlifts- 225+mon bandx5x1, 275+mon bandx5x1, 275+mon band+45lbs chainx5x1

Hyper ext/leg raise- 3x12+22lbs of chain around my neck/ankles

Note:
    Well I'm a liar. I said I wasn't going to pull heavy for a week or two but man everything felt so good that I couldn't resist. I managed a 5lb PR. Now for the most pleasing moment but most disappointing moment, the 550lbs attempt. I thought I had it. I ripped it off the floor right up to above my knees and it was as if gravity said hold on a minute he is pulling this thing and reached up and put the stop to that nonsense. I pulled just a spilt second on it and realized it wasn't going any further and I didn't want to risk injury. It is nice to know sort of where I am though. I'll probably shoot for 540-550lbs on my 3rd attempt at the contest if I have the energy to go that far. Should be quite interesting. Until next time lift hard and heavy!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    5lb PR. Now for the most pleasing moment but most disappointing moment, the 550lbs attempt.
    Thats so weird when you write "P" "R" the forum automatically turns it into "Page Ranking" but when u quote it, its back to "P" "R" . I bet peoplw are like, "Whats a 5lb Page ranking."

4. 04-07-08

Bench Press- 45x3x10, 65x10, 95x10, 135x10, 165x3x3, 180x3x3, 200x3x3, 215x3x3

Pulldowns- ~120lbs for sets of 12 between benches

Military Press- 210x1,1,1,1,1,1 - 175x3,3,4,4,4,4 - 135x15

2inch Rope Chinups- BWx3,3,3,3,3,3- all done between Military Press pump sets

a few sets of rear delts...

Note:
    I got a late start tonight on this workout. I had to get some yard work finished or my grass was going to overtake me. So my warmup for this workout was 2 1/2 hours of yard work. Everything was feeling great tonight. I was really in the groove on my benches and blowing the weights off my chest really good. The Military Press work went really well also. I threw some rope chins in between the sets of presses and this really hit me hard. I suck royally at chins especially done on 2inch ropes. So other than the late start and the maskeeters eatin me alive evrything was top notch.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    . I bet peoplw are like, "Whats a 5lb Page ranking."
    That's what I was saying the first time im sittin there like wtf???!!!

6. All I can say is the proof is in the pudding. Tonight I was jacked up on 3 R4W, 4 scoops of Nos Ether and 3 DTHC. Some of the best lifts I have made in 10 years or so. The GetDiesel Nos Ether, R4W and DTHC are the best products I have ever used bar none. My strength gains on this cycle bypass what I did last year on HAVOC by a long shot. Chuck you got some great products and don't let the pressure of some of these company ass sucks that don't even train but know every chemical under the sun pressure your into changing you line for a popularity contest.

04-10-08

Squats- 45x2x10, 95x2x10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x4, 325x3, 365x2, 390x1, 415x1, 440x1, 455x1

440x1
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

455x1

Bench Press- 135x2x10, 185x5, 225x3, 250x3, (slight pause-285x3, 300x2, 315x1) 340x1, 302.5x5, 275x8, 225x15

315x1

340x1

302.5x5

275x8

Note:
    I postponed Tuesday nights squat workout until tonight with my bench presses. There were 2 factors here that helped me decide on this. First, I was still sore from Saturdays Deadlift fest and was actually still a tad bit sore in my hams tonight so I wanted a little extra recovery. Secondly, I am under a month away and I am going to just really start practicing the 3 lifts together on each workout with the deadlifts done only once per week. I am going to focus on my form some and hopefully just stay healthy and decently strong between here and May 4th. So...
    It feels great to finally go over 450lbs again on the squats. This is the last workout of one of the most productive cycles I have completed in years upon years. I sometimes wandered if I had dreamed it up in my head of squatting over 450lbs since it had been a long time since I had been that heavy. I then moved onto Bench Presses and worked up to 315x1 with a very slight pause, just enough to know that I can do it. It was a pretty tough lift as I was getting sort of tired. I then decided to try a touch n go and it was sure a touch n go! I bounced a 340lbs up barely! Dropped the weight and was going to rep out on 300lbs but ended up doing 302.5 because I was paying attention and put a 5lbs plate on the left side and a 2.5lb on the right. Stupid and I should have put it back in the rack but I slopped it out. I instantly dropped to 275lbs and barely managed 8 reps after all the above. I may have got 10 or so it I hadn't hit the 302.5lbs before hand, but maybe not.

Well I am going to rest until Sunday and do a medium week next week as I really think I need a deload. That will allow me to turn up the intensity the last two weeks if need be without burning out or getting injured.

So I have ended this cycle with a 455/315/525= 1295 total- Not great but much better than I have done in a long, long time.

7. Dude, that's some awesome fcukin' weight !!! Keep it up !

8. thanks man.

9. 04-14-08

Squats- 45x3x10, 95x10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x3, 325x1, 365x1, 385x1, 405x1

Military Press- 135x2x3, 155x3, 175x3, 195x1, 215x1, 225x1

Note:
    Squats felt like a ton of bricks. After I hit the 405lbs and racked it I realized I was lucky to have made it back to the rack. Wasn't going to do much on the Military Presses as the plan was just to go up to 215x1. The 215 smoked up so fast that I had to see if I could tie my all time PR again. I did it pretty easy with only a real struggle at the lockout. it was nice to get back to this type of weight again. I tried to get it on video but I couldn't get my camera working as my 2 year old got ahold of it and broke the battery cover and I couldn't get it to come on even after taping the cover on with duct tape. I'll have to get a new one later this summer.

10. Let me say something right here and right now. I underestimated the power of DTHC. I have ran out and I can really feel the difference in my workouts. Whatever is in that stuff is the bomb for me and it has a synergy with the Nos Ether. The Ether is good by itself, but man stacked with the DTHC makes things intense. I am still taking the Testofen and I am nearly out, but the strength over drive simply is not the same without the the DTHC. I can feel the difference mentally and physically. I wish I had the extra cash to get another bottle before my competition but I don't so I guess I'll just double dose on the Ether and hope for the best. I have a few 2 more weeks before I compete and its going to be pretty boring from here on out as I will be just working on some speed and from mainly. I'll close this log out with my meet results. I had an awesome combo going on with these products. I now wander if my T-Force was underdosed and if it was what this cycle would have been like combined with the DTHC, Ether and testofen. It was basically mind blowing as it is as I have lifted weights that I haven't hit in years while bypassing some others. Of all the supplements I have used over the years the Get Diesel ones have been the best, just the way it is.

04-17-08

Squats- 415x3x1
    Bench Press- 300x3x1
    Deadlifts- 275+44lbs chain-10x1

note:
    On the Squat and Bench Press I just worked up to my planned second attempts for both lifts. They felt good. I am going to do one more workout on the squats and benches like this and a heavy deadlift workout and then I am just going to work up to openers and let some aches and pains sort of heal up a bit over the next few weeks while working on my form and speed. Hopefully this will carry me to some semi decent number at the meet on May 4th.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Let me say something right here and right now. I underestimated the power of DTHC. I have ran out and I can really feel the difference in my workouts. Whatever is in that stuff is the bomb for me and it has a synergy with the Nos Ether. The Ether is good by itself, but man stacked with the DTHC makes things intense. I am still taking the Testofen and I am nearly out, but the strength over drive simply is not the same without the the DTHC. I can feel the difference mentally and physically. I wish I had the extra cash to get another bottle before my competition but I don't so I guess I'll just double dose on the Ether and hope for the best. I have a few 2 more weeks before I compete and its going to be pretty boring from here on out as I will be just working on some speed and from mainly. I'll close this log out with my meet results. I had an awesome combo going on with these products. I now wander if my T-Force was underdosed and if it was what this cycle would have been like combined with the DTHC, Ether and testofen. It was basically mind blowing as it is as I have lifted weights that I haven't hit in years while bypassing some others. Of all the supplements I have used over the years the Get Diesel ones have been the best, just the way it is.

04-17-08

Squats- 415x3x1
    Bench Press- 300x3x1
    Deadlifts- 275+44lbs chain-10x1

note:
    On the Squat and Bench Press I just worked up to my planned second attempts for both lifts. They felt good. I am going to do one more workout on the squats and benches like this and a heavy deadlift workout and then I am just going to work up to openers and let some aches and pains sort of heal up a bit over the next few weeks while working on my form and speed. Hopefully this will carry me to some semi decent number at the meet on May 4th.
    glad the GET DIESEL products were part of this stack, the first few workouts off DTH are nothing nice. Its not like u drag ass but u dont have that drive and aggression and focus you had.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    glad the GET DIESEL products were part of this stack, the first few workouts off DTH are nothing nice. Its not like u drag ass but u dont have that drive and aggression and focus you had.
    You're tellin me brother. Its like night and day. I can't wait to get some more.

13. 04-20-08

Squats- 45x2x10, 135x2x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 325x5, 365x3, 415x1
    w/knee wraps- 325x1, 415x1, 465x1

Deadlifts- 135x3, 225x3, 225+dbl blue bandsx1, 315+dbl blue bandsx1, 365+dbl blue bandsx1, 405x1, 455x1, 475x1, 505x1

GHR- x0- yes this is pathetic.

Stone laps/load- I think I lapped around a 200lb stone a few time and then put it on a platform. I also lapped and sort of got a stone around 240lbs up to my chest but didn't have enough balls to get it on the platform which was around neck height on me.

Note:
    Good solid workout at Spartan Barbell Club with Jason Parman, Jake Anderson, and Scott Fogg. I wish I could train with these guys more often because it would make a huge, huge difference in my progress just due to the atmosphere and knowledge. I learned several things today the hard way, 1) I have extremely weak hams, glutes and lower back 2) I also have weak hips which I think shown through on the deadlifts with bands and moreso on the stones. 2 areas that I am going to correct at once. Otherwise Squats and Deadlifts went great. The GHR was definately humbling especially the way that Jason had me doing them. I couldn't even manage one single even with the assistance of a big jumpstretch band. If I had some hips, hams, glutes and lower back I might would be strong! Well this is the last heavy workout for the lower body until meet day so I hope I do well!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    04-20-08

Squats- 45x2x10, 135x2x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 325x5, 365x3, 415x1
    w/knee wraps- 325x1, 415x1, 465x1

Deadlifts- 135x3, 225x3, 225+dbl blue bandsx1, 315+dbl blue bandsx1, 365+dbl blue bandsx1, 405x1, 455x1, 475x1, 505x1

GHR- x0- yes this is pathetic.

Stone laps/load- I think I lapped around a 200lb stone a few time and then put it on a platform. I also lapped and sort of got a stone around 240lbs up to my chest but didn't have enough balls to get it on the platform which was around neck height on me.

Note:
    Good solid workout at Spartan Barbell Club with Jason Parman, Jake Anderson, and Scott Fogg. I wish I could train with these guys more often because it would make a huge, huge difference in my progress just due to the atmosphere and knowledge. I learned several things today the hard way, 1) I have extremely weak hams, glutes and lower back 2) I also have weak hips which I think shown through on the deadlifts with bands and moreso on the stones. 2 areas that I am going to correct at once. Otherwise Squats and Deadlifts went great. The GHR was definately humbling especially the way that Jason had me doing them. I couldn't even manage one single even with the assistance of a big jumpstretch band. If I had some hips, hams, glutes and lower back I might would be strong! Well this is the last heavy workout for the lower body until meet day so I hope I do well!

Best of luck! Nice log thus far man!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NOS ETHER PRO VS ETHER TABS VS ETHER LEVEL 1
    By MMALOVER in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 10:27 AM
  2. How hairy do you get from test
    By hyper24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:43 AM
  3. Nos Ether/jp8/dthc
    By jcp2 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 04:57 PM
  4. Testofen...Testofen...1,2,3...Is this thing on?
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 03:51 PM
  5. DTHC and Nos Ether
    By CorpKiller in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 12:16 AM