Hairy Chest Log- DTHC, NOS Ether, R4W, Testofen, T-Force

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
(NOT SPONSORED)

My goal with this stack is simply performance based. I'm not interested in packing on 20lbs of muscle or anything of that nature. I want strength gains and testosterone improvement. I plan on doing a powerlifting meet in May so I'll keep this log going for the duration of that. Today is my second day on this stack. I am following the directions that Chuck Diesel gives on the labels for the DTHC and the NOS Ether. For the Testofen I'll be doing 1500mg per day divided into 2 doses. For the T-Force simply 3 capsules per day when I take my DTHC.

Early Indicators:
Last night I fell asleep on the couch around 9-9:30 and when I woke up around 11:30 I had hard-on. Can't remember the last time that has happened. I always have morning wood, but I had it before midnight. The first piss this morning was definately interesting, its seems that I pissed syrup or atleast it looks that way.

Training later tonight.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Day2

Intensity and pace was off the hook tonight. I had laser beam focus even pushing a pace so hard that I could hardly catch my breath. I know its early for the DTHC, Ether, and the other stuff, but the R4W is off the friggin charts. I really like RPM, but I just don't think its anywhere at the same level as a pre-workout supplement. Impressive Chuck, definately impressive.

02-23-08

Warmup- 15minutes heavy hands@3mph

OverHead Squats- 95x15, 135x15, 185x12, 225x10(7+3)

Squats-(30 seconds between sets)- 240x3x2, 280x3x2, 325x3x2

Snatch Grip Deadlifts- 185x3, 225x3, 275x2x3, 325x2x3/Regular Deadlift- 375x3, 425x3

Hang Snatch- 135x5x3

Steep Incline Situps-1x25

neck work- 4x25

Note:
Holy smokes this was a ball buster. I really pushed the pace tonight. I think I may have re-learned something tonight. OHS are one important exercise for me. They taught me that I am lacking some supporting strength that I used to have. I worked up to 225 and had 10 continuous reps in mind but on the 7th rep I got a little bit backwards and had to set it on the pins for a split second to get my balance back, and when I did I hit 3 really solid reps. I could have maybe squeezed another one or two but I was starting to get a bit loopy and my upper back was definately feeling the pressure. Now, the thing that sparked my interest for sure is that when I moved straight into the back squats I felt solid as a rock and my form was dead on. it was as if I was ultra stable. I hit all the sets with only 30 seconds rest between and by the time I got to 325 I was puffing hard and my legs were fatigued big time. This is one good combo for me and if I am thinking right, the last time I hit a 450lb+ squats was when I was hitting big numbers on the OHS. So we'll keep this combo.
Snatch grip deadlifts=big time weak point for me. It was like I couldn't come off the floor with the weights but when I did finally squeeze them off I could struggle the rest of it out. Another keeper for me. I really need to bring this up alot. If I can get my OHS and Snatch Grip Deadlifts to respectable numbers and apply the band snatches to it later this year I should see a nice improvement in my Snatch numbers. Anyway great workout and learned a few things this evening along with putting out a massive effort as far as pace.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice combination there, are you trying to impregnate someone?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have you used dthc before? real curious how this will do stacked with t-force.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
nope, never used any of the products above. Only thing other than the above that I am using right now beyond the basics is a bottle of Cordygen5 I am finishing up. The other supplements that I am taking is Cod Liver Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Liver Powder, and Acerola Powder.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Today was the 4th day of my cycle. There is something going on in several different areas. First off was my attitude today. I'm usually a jokey and laughing all the time type person, but not today. I'm not aggrivated or in a bad mood, just solemn, like I just wanted to listen to what people wer running their sucks about. Its like I just didn't have alot to say nor would have said it if I did. Second was my hunger. I am an old Marine and I have learned to handle hunger quite well as I usually only eat 1-2 meals per day anyhow, but I'm telling you, I thought my gut was going to eat me today. Last but not least, I am already feeling the effects of the libido boost. I'd screw a fence post right now. So things are definately looking and feeling nice. Had a good solid workout tonight although it was light bench.

02-25-08

warmup- 15 minutes Heavy Hands@3mph

Bench Press- 45x3x15, 65x15, 95x15, 135x10, 185x5, 175x3x3, 190x3x3, 205x3x3, 220x3x3

Military Press- 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 135x10

Dumbell Row- 125x3x6

dumbell tricep ext- 6x10
hammer curls- 3x10

Note:
Felt strong on the benches. Every workset was paused each rep. Focus tonight was staying tight and pushing the bar off my chest as fast as possible. All sets were very managable, so this felt good. Everything else was normal as I am more or less just trying to maintain on those lifts and if the weight gets rediculously easy I'll bump it up a tad but its not the focus, just keeping in shape with them and not wearing myself down or getting injured trying to push to many things at once.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
just to note also here is how I bumped up today:

AM-
2 DTHC
1 T-Force
750mg Testofen

noon
1 DTHC
1 T-Force

Afternoon
1DTHC
1 T-Force
2 R4W
1 Geranium(has anyone burped this **** yet? it came out my nose)

before and after workout
1 scoop of Nos Ether

Before bed
750mg Testofen

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
02-26-08

Warmup- treadmill 10 minutes

OHS- 45x15, 95x15, 135x15, 185x15

Squat- 240x5, 280x5, 325x4x5

Note:
That was all I had in me this evening. I was sore from yesterdays workout and had a very hard day at work busting rust and painting steam pipes. I basically squatted all day long. On top of that I didn't get to sleep until around 12:30am and was up at 4:30 so I was running on fumes. I just got the required lifts in and called it a night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was the 4th day of my cycle. There is something going on in several different areas. First off was my attitude today. I'm usually a jokey and laughing all the time type person, but not today. I'm not aggrivated or in a bad mood, just solemn, like I just wanted to listen to what people wer running their sucks about. Its like I just didn't have alot to say nor would have said it if I did. Second was my hunger. I am an old Marine and I have learned to handle hunger quite well as I usually only eat 1-2 meals per day anyhow, but I'm telling you, I thought my gut was going to eat me today. Last but not least, I am already feeling the effects of the libido boost. I'd screw a fence post right now. So things are definately looking and feeling nice. Had a good solid workout tonight although it was light bench.

02-25-08

warmup- 15 minutes Heavy Hands@3mph

Bench Press- 45x3x15, 65x15, 95x15, 135x10, 185x5, 175x3x3, 190x3x3, 205x3x3, 220x3x3

Military Press- 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 135x10

Dumbell Row- 125x3x6

dumbell tricep ext- 6x10
hammer curls- 3x10

Note:
Felt strong on the benches. Every workset was paused each rep. Focus tonight was staying tight and pushing the bar off my chest as fast as possible. All sets were very managable, so this felt good. Everything else was normal as I am more or less just trying to maintain on those lifts and if the weight gets rediculously easy I'll bump it up a tad but its not the focus, just keeping in shape with them and not wearing myself down or getting injured trying to push to many things at once.
diesel test made my aggression go way up, great for gym but had to watch it at work. this is a very interesting stack you got going, damn i wish i would have got t-force. btw i am stacking dthc/act ex/trib test extreme.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Tonight the pump was absolutely killer. I just wish that I could have done a little extra pump work. 3 R4W is just a tad too much for me. 1-2 fits me better. Everything is looking good. I am already getting signs of test boost. My skin is oily as heck and I have 3 or 4 pimples pop up. I looked the thickest I have looked in awhile tonight.

02-29-08

warmup- 10 minutes heavy hands

Bench press- 45x3x15, 95x15, 135x12, 185x5, 225x5, 235x4, 240x3, 210x8,(17)
CGBP-210x11

Skull Crushers- 95x12, 115x3x6

Face Pulls- 120x6x12

Pushups- 4 sets to failure

Note:
I had to postpone this workout last night. My wife had to have another emergency surgery after it was found she had another baby that was a tubular pregnancy and they had to get it out before her tube exploded. So its been quite the mental drain on our family the past two weeks with the possibility of losing twins. Anyway, pretty decent workout as drained as I've been. I had a crazy pump by the time I was finished. I pushed th pace hard and just did what I could as I need to be with the family instead of working out.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
thanks E-Z. maybe I can put this good test boost into my lifts for awhile or atleast tell myself that.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
well just didn't feel much of nothing today. Really didn't even want to workout. I'm in a slump mentally.

03-01-08

warmup- didn't.

Squats- 45x3x5, 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 240x3x2, 280x3x2, 325x3x2

Deadlift- 455x5x1

Note:
Just did what I did and was lucky to manage this much the way things are going. Just blah.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
damn that's a sick stack. sorry to hear about the baby also.

I didn't even know this log started because I usually seach diesel test hardcore, versus dth.

from the research I've done on fadigoa it should stack well with dth, testofen also if the dose is high enough (you dose is good).

hope your head clears up and you are in a better mood soon, just for you personal self not cuz ur log or nothing like that.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck and everyone else. Well, first off today was a different story! I woke up this morning with a pump, pimples and wood. After all I have been through over the past two weeks I couldn't stand to look at my wife because I wanted to rip her panties off and pound her, but that wouldn't go over to good right now especially with stitches inside and out. On my workout I was intense at heck and powering the weights up. I felt good mentally and was really into my workout. I was blown away with my military pressing as its been awhile since I've did much on them. I just really felt an agression that I haven't felt since starting the stack and it felt nice. I hope it continues. Oh, and after all the pressing and rowing my arms were absolutely pumped to the max. My triceps were so pumped down around my elbows that it actually felt strange, like they were actually going to pop. I am not someone to get much of a pump on anything I do.

03-03-08

Bench Press- 45x3x15, 65x15, 95x15, 115x12, 135x8, 155x5, 177x3x3, 192x3x3, 207x3x3, 222x3x3 (I did a set of face pulls between each set of benches)

Military Press- 195x1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 155x5,5,5,5,5,5

One arm dumbell rows- 75lberx6x10

Dumbell tricep ext- 6x10

hammer curls- 3x10

Note:
Just a great workout! The weather was awesome and it felt great to just be out in a t-shirt and jeans lifting. Everything felt really good even though my triceps were still a bit sore from last workout. I did true Military Presses tonight with my heels together with each rep pressed strictly and paused at the chest. I tried the Hepburn routine for my military presses and I stayed conservative with the weights since I haven't really been pressing overhead very hard as of late. I'll just stay at this weight 1 or 2 more workouts and then jump it 5lbs or so. I think 200lbs and 175lbs would be a pretty good number to get to and just maintain the rest of this cycle unless it becomes super easy. I did a gob of upper back and lat pumping along with the pressing just for balance. good workout and I really needed this one to get out of the slump I have been in the last couple weeks. Heavy squats tomorrow and I really dread them as I have been struggling with my form pretty bad and not feeling especially strong on them.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
glad your feelin better bro, strong shoulders

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
(NOT SPONSORED)

My goal with this stack is simply performance based. I'm not interested in packing on 20lbs of muscle or anything of that nature. I want strength gains and testosterone improvement. I plan on doing a powerlifting meet in May so I'll keep this log going for the duration of that. Today is my second day on this stack. I am following the directions that Chuck Diesel gives on the labels for the DTHC and the NOS Ether. For the Testofen I'll be doing 1500mg per day divided into 2 doses. For the T-Force simply 3 capsules per day when I take my DTHC.

Early Indicators:
Last night I fell asleep on the couch around 9-9:30 and when I woke up around 11:30 I had hard-on. Can't remember the last time that has happened. I always have morning wood, but I had it before midnight. The first piss this morning was definately interesting, its seems that I pissed syrup or atleast it looks that way.

Training later tonight.
how many DTH you taking a day with this stack?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Man alive where do I start? Over the past few days I have bumped my DTHC dose up from 4 per day to 5 per day and then 6 today. I have to admit, it may be too much for me. Its strange, like I am in a good mood, but I noticed today that I was a bit aggressive. I really wanted to say something to this kid at work today. It got on my mind that he thinks he is a badass, all 140lbs of him. I found myself wanting to just tell him that I thought I could punch a hole through him and this was for no reason at all. I also snapped at the wife for just grabbing me in the side unexpectedly. After a great workout I am still in sort of a raw mood, like I am ready to go at the drop of a hat. My workout tonight was outstanding! All I can say this stuff is sweet. One more thing...I have discovered that 1 R4W is all I need. 2 or 3 is just too much stimulation for me. 1 is just right. Pussy, I know...

03-04-08

Squat- 135x2x12, 185x8, 240x6, 280x6, 325x6,6,6,6,6,12

SSB Pause Squats(2 second pause) 245x3x5

yoke work- 3 sets of shrugs and neck harness

Note:
This was the workout that I had been looking for. I was only scheduled to do 3x6 with my top weight but it was flowing so good and seeing that I am just 4 weeks into the cycle I couldn't help myself. I decided to do 3 more sets of 6 reps but when I got to the last set they were popping up so nice and smooth and in the groove I just decided to go for 10 and that ended up being 12 reps. That was close to failure, one more rep may have did me in, but not bad after 5 sets! I decided to drop back down to my bottom working weight or close to it with the SSB and do 3 sets of pause squats focusing on arching hard and staying tight. I swear this was more abdominal work than any situp I have done lately. These will be a keeper for the rest of this cycle. I decided to not do the OHS because I have been having some Carpal Tunnel issues since adding them in and I just can't stand that. I really want 225x15 on them but I'm not sure my hands can take it. Everything else was just to add some neck and traps to my body. Another dandy when I was worried it would suck last night. Nice to get over that slump on the squats.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Man alive where do I start? Over the past few days I have bumped my DTHC dose up from 4 per day to 5 per day and then 6 today. I have to admit, it may be too much for me. Its strange, like I am in a good mood, but I noticed today that I was a bit aggressive. I really wanted to say something to this kid at work today. It got on my mind that he thinks he is a badass, all 140lbs of him. I found myself wanting to just tell him that I thought I could punch a hole through him and this was for no reason at all. I also snapped at the wife for just grabbing me in the side unexpectedly. After a great workout I am still in sort of a raw mood, like I am ready to go at the drop of a hat. My workout tonight was outstanding! All I can say this stuff is sweet. One more thing...I have discovered that 1 R4W is all I need. 2 or 3 is just too much stimulation for me. 1 is just right. Pussy, I know...

03-04-08

Squat- 135x2x12, 185x8, 240x6, 280x6, 325x6,6,6,6,6,12

SSB Pause Squats(2 second pause) 245x3x5

yoke work- 3 sets of shrugs and neck harness

Note:
This was the workout that I had been looking for. I was only scheduled to do 3x6 with my top weight but it was flowing so good and seeing that I am just 4 weeks into the cycle I couldn't help myself. I decided to do 3 more sets of 6 reps but when I got to the last set they were popping up so nice and smooth and in the groove I just decided to go for 10 and that ended up being 12 reps. That was close to failure, one more rep may have did me in, but not bad after 5 sets! I decided to drop back down to my bottom working weight or close to it with the SSB and do 3 sets of pause squats focusing on arching hard and staying tight. I swear this was more abdominal work than any situp I have done lately. These will be a keeper for the rest of this cycle. I decided to not do the OHS because I have been having some Carpal Tunnel issues since adding them in and I just can't stand that. I really want 225x15 on them but I'm not sure my hands can take it. Everything else was just to add some neck and traps to my body. Another dandy when I was worried it would suck last night. Nice to get over that slump on the squats.
lol yea the aggression is SWEEt!! you aught o check out my current log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/86540-boxmemans-simple-dth.html
Best of luck to you!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
you on the 3 cap per serving r4w?

With the DTH thats what I tell people....you have to watch it because there is a thin line with with the aggression on 4/5/6...and once you dose that "aggressive" dose, whatever it maybe for you......the aggression doesnt just go away in a few hours. It takes a while to come down. Right now I do 4/day on DTH, I might go back to 5/day but only like 4 days on, 3 days at 4 because im sensitive to it to this day and have used it 80% of the year since 2005....but there has been about 6 formula changes in there.

I remember when I was on 5/day for about 2 weeks, I went off at the gym manager for the music being 2 loud because I could hear it with my headphones on. They were looking at me like I was crazy.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,
I am using the 3 cap version R4W. I'm telling you, 1 capsule is all I need. I don't like overstimulation and 2 is boarderline and 3 is way over the top for me. Anyway as for today. Plain and simple I have been horny as hell, I mean overly horny. Workout this evening was really nice. I blew up like I have never seen before. I just don't get pumps, or I didn't. Holy balls I was pumped all over after this workout tonight. Something is definately going on here Chuck. I'm liking this alot. Also, just to let you know, workout days 6 DTHC and 4 on non workout days. The aggression is to much for me to handle at my workout place(prison) so I have to keep a cool head! Some sweet stuff this getdiesel stacked with two other little goodies!

03-06-08

Bench Press- 45x3x15, 65x15, 95x15, 115x12, 135x8, 185x5, 235x4, 245x3, 220x6,6,6,(16)

One Arm Rows- 125x3x6

Barbell Tricep Ext- 95x12, 115x3x8

Hammer Curls- 3 sets of 10 between the tricep exts.

Note:
Benches felt really good tonight. I adjusted my grip in a bit. I had been using my pinkies on the rings but I feel like I am all spread out like that. I adjusted my grip back to a thumbs distance from the end of the knurling on the bar. Thats the grip I used when I made what I truly consider my best bench press of 340lbs. Anyway I was getting worried a bit on my worksets with the 220 because the 4th set is an all out set to get as many reps as I can over a certain number. Each set of 6 seemed like I got more and more pumped and it was sort of getting tough for me to press. I did ok I suppose as I managed 16 full reps and just couldn't lock the 17th one out. Everything else was soild. I know one thing for sure, I am getting bigger. My wife even made a comment on it when I came in. I was pumped and looked like a freakin bull tonight. Thangs are lookin pretty good from this standpoint. Hopefully I can get a true legit paused 300+lb bench press come May.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Everything else was soild. I know one thing for sure, I am getting bigger. My wife even made a comment on it when I came in. I was pumped and looked like a freakin bull tonight. Thangs are lookin pretty good from this standpoint. Hopefully I can get a true legit paused 300+lb bench press come May.
word......

I did 275 for 4, 315 for 4, then 365 for 3 today pause press after each rep....
Bench Press- 45x3x15, 65x15, 95x15, 115x12, 135x8, 185x5, 235x4, 245x3, 220x6,6,6,(16)
What is this? you benching 45 and 65lbs, but going up to 220lbs for 6. You should be starting at 115 for 10 at the least. Your taking away from your heavier sets. By your 5th set on bench you should be as high up as your going to go. Like today I did:

135lbs 10x
225lbs 10x
275lbs 4x
315lbs 4x
375lbs 3x
315lbs 6x
275lbs 10x
135lbs 20x (10 reps close, then right to 10 reps wide)

at my 12,10, 6,6,6,20 reps range that would have prob. been

135lbs 12x
225lbs 10x
275lbs 6x
275lbs6x
275lbs 6x
135lbs 20x

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,
I lift oustside in an unheated barn. It takes me a bit more time to get warmed up, joints loosened up and in the groove. in the summer I usually take leass warmups but I am finding the older I get the more I need these warmups. Its like I hit 32years old and fell completely apart!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck,
I lift oustside in an unheated barn. It takes me a bit more time to get warmed up, joints loosened up and in the groove. in the summer I usually take leass warmups but I am finding the older I get the more I need these warmups. Its like I hit 32years old and fell completely apart!
ohhhhh I see. I always do 15 min of cardio pre-workout to warm up, then 3 sets on back, bis, quads and chest every workout for warmup. I dont even log that part of my workout so I guess its kinda the same.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I lifted in about 15 degree weather tonight. It was friggin freezing. Workout was relatively light so nothing was really put to the test tonight.

03-08-08

Squats- 240x3x2, 280x3x2, 325x3x2

Trap Bar Deadlifts- 405x2x5

Note:
That was it. My friggin head was splitting into from sinus pressure. Plus it was cold as heck. I did the trap bar with low handles instead of the raised ones. This was my first workout with the trap bar too, so no need to try and push anything to hard. The sets with 405 wasn't that difficult. Pushed hard each set could have probably been 8-10 reps, but I would rather leave a bit in the tank because I really felt the heavy squat day from last Tuesday.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Felt strong as a bull this evening. I was really pleased with my Military Presses. These will come along really nice over the next year if I stick to my progression scheme. Everything felt dang good- I felt healthy, energetic, and in a dang good mood.

03-10-08

Bench Press- 45x3x15, 95x10, 135x5, 155x3, 180x3x3, 195x3x3, 210x3x3, 225x3x3

Military Press- 200x5x1, 175x6x3

Dumbell Rows- 75x6x12

Dumbell tricep ext/hammer curls- 6x10

Note:
Bench press felt super. I was really tight and got good solid pauses on each rep and exploded all the reps nicely. I moved onto Military Presses and they were pretty easy, nothing real difficult. I sort of felt a little fatigue on the last two sets at 175 but I had probably double the amount of reps in me so no big deal. Its going to be fun using the old Hepburn plan on this with a good solid progression. Military Presses can be fickle as heck for me so this will keep me regulated while making progress. Everything else was window dressing. I was quite pumped after this workout too.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
To sleepy to type much of anything tonight. I will say that my power was quite surprising as all the sets felt good. My strength is increasing and thats what I am looking for!

03-11-08

Squats- 45x3x15, 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 260x5, 305x5, 350x3x5

Pause Squats- 275x3, 250x3, 225x3

Calf Raises- 225x3x10

Situps- 1x25

Note:
Felt really nice and strong. Had lots of drive out of the hole on each squat and that really pleased me. Coming back down to do my pause squats every set felt really solid and balanced. I noticed that I did start to get a bit of nerves when I got to 350lbs and for what reason I don't have a clue. Its a weight I have squatted 100s of times over the past 15 years, strange.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Hey Fab -- most "logs" bore me, but I seem to be enjoying yours. You seem to "march to the beat of a different drummer" lol.
And your stack interests me greatly. I'm trying to come up with a "natural" stack to bridge my hormonals. Arachadonic Acid (X-Factor) will be the centerpiece, but I want to throw some other goodies into the mix. Any suggestions you make will be appreciated.
(And Chuck -- I'd also love to hear your suggestions, as I've always wanted to try some of your stuff. What will stack well with Arachadonic Acid?)
Bear in mind that I'm 46, so any libido boost is greatly appreciated, lol.
Good luck, Fab One. Keep us updated.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Hey Fab -- most "logs" bore me, but I seem to be enjoying yours. You seem to "march to the beat of a different drummer" lol.
And your stack interests me greatly. I'm trying to come up with a "natural" stack to bridge my hormonals. Arachadonic Acid (X-Factor) will be the centerpiece, but I want to throw some other goodies into the mix. Any suggestions you make will be appreciated.
(And Chuck -- I'd also love to hear your suggestions, as I've always wanted to try some of your stuff. What will stack well with Arachadonic Acid?)
Well here is something else that will probably surprise you that also marches to another drum...only advice I can really offer is right here in my log. As far as things that are really powerful, other than Havoc, this is all I have used. Let me say this, I am into this cycle right around a month, and things are looking and feeling good. Loads, and I mean loads of sex drive, improved mood, strength and aggression.

I'll have to be humble here and defer you to guys like Chuck. Oh, I'll tell you who you need to yell at, and that is BigT. He is a getdiesel fan and he has got a gob of knowledge. I follow his input around here probably more than any other folks. I think he is doing a Diesel TestHC, Activate Extreme, and maybe Trans Form stack. I also think he is about your age or maybe older. Check in on him.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
You're right Fab -- BigT knows his stuff. And he's all over the new lymphatic-delivered formestane product dsade's working on (at RPN).
I should be able to put together some fantastic "bridge" cycle using Arachadonic Acid, Fadogia, Testofen, dsade's Form, and a product or two from Chuck D.
But ArA's a weird goose -- I'm not sure which of these things would stack well with it, and which wouldn't. I might go ask jjohn...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I really dont know that much on how Arachadoinic Acid work. I talked to Molecular about formulating a product around it, but I have to understand how it works and havent had time to really "learn" the ingredient.

I could have swore I saw a DTH/x-factor log at bb.com recently but I dont think I subbed.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I really dont know that much on how Arachadoinic Acid work. I talked to Molecular about formulating a product around it, but I have to understand how it works and havent had time to really "learn" the ingredient.

I could have swore I saw a DTH/x-factor log at bb.com recently but I dont think I subbed.
wow -- a GetDiesel product based on ArA would be tits! I probably wouldn't need to stack it with anything else (except maybe dsade's intriguing formestane product). I'll keep my eyes open for this...

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
honestly, AA is just something that has never interested me in any way. that don't mean that its not good at doing what it does, I just didn't like the sound of it- and this may be pure ignorance on my part.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Big Chuck- you seeing this man? I hit 230 for 16 reps after 2 sets of 6 reps, and 3 heavier sets before that. That is some sweet lifting for a guy that has hardly done any benching in the past few years! My strength and size is on the increase for sure. I am seeing some baby stretch marks, and my old ones that had basically faded are all looking dark red again. Good stuff happening here for sure. I am on one dang solid stack from top to bottom.

03-13-08

Bench Press- 45x3x15, 95x10, 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 250x3, 260x2, 275x1, 230x6,6,(16)
CGBP- 230x8, 185x12

Pulldowns- 150x5x12

Barbell Tricep Ext- 135x3x6

Hammer Curls- 3x8

few sets of laterals and rear delts

Note:
Strong and would have been stronger if I wouldn't have had a sour stomach due to eating somewhere that I know better to be eating at. Good workout and I was looking thick afterwords. I think I am seeing new stretch marks and thats something I haven't seen since my early 20s. They are ugly as sin but it is a sign of some fast growth. I'll take it for sure.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Big Chuck- you seeing this man? I hit 230 for 16 reps after 2 sets of 6 reps, and 3 heavier sets before that. That is some sweet lifting for a guy that has hardly done any benching in the past few years! My strength and size is on the increase for sure. I am seeing some baby stretch marks, and my old ones that had basically faded are all looking dark red again. Good stuff happening here for sure. I am on one dang solid stack from top to bottom.

03-13-08

Bench Press- 45x3x15, 95x10, 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 250x3, 260x2, 275x1, 230x6,6,(16)
CGBP- 230x8, 185x12

Pulldowns- 150x5x12

Barbell Tricep Ext- 135x3x6

Hammer Curls- 3x8

few sets of laterals and rear delts

Note:
Strong and would have been stronger if I wouldn't have had a sour stomach due to eating somewhere that I know better to be eating at. Good workout and I was looking thick afterwords. I think I am seeing new stretch marks and thats something I haven't seen since my early 20s. They are ugly as sin but it is a sign of some fast growth. I'll take it for sure.
Glad this stack is working...it would be a little 2 much for me.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Another strong one despite being down with a stomach bug of some sort.

03-16-08

Squats- 245x3x2, 280x3x2, 325x3x2

Deadlifts- 225x3, 295x3, 365x1, 415x1, 465x6x1

leg raises- 1x25

Note:

This workout should have been completed yesterday but I was so sick to my stomach I couldn't manage it, so I called it a day. Today I have had a slightly upset stomach but not even close to yesterday so I decided to go after it. Squats were easy. Deadlifts was pretty easy too even though I used 10lbs more than I had planned. I couldn't remember what I had used last so I just went with 465lbs. I seem to have a left hamstring that sort of wanted to pull on the first two singles but it was ok after that. next workout I am just going to work up to 475 for singles and that is where I'll stay the remainder of this cycle.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
03-17-08

Bench Press- 45x3x15, 95x12, 135x10, 185x3x3, 202x3x3, 217x3x3, 233x3x3

Military Press- 200x1,1,1,1,1,1 / 175x3,3,3,3,3,4

Dumbell Tricep Ext/Hammer Curl- 3x10

Note:
Strong workout. My back was a bit tight from the deadlifts last night, not sore really, just tight. So, I did all my benches with my feet in the air and my legs crossed. This really made all the reps intense. Regardless I handled them all really good. I think the feet crossed style tired me a bit more than regular style as I started to really feel my triceps wearing down toward the end of the Military Pressing. I skipped back work tonight because tomorrow is squat night and I'll just throw a few sets in maybe after I squat. When I came in and went to wash my hands I looked in the mirror and I looked like a mini Hawk from LOD with my traps pumped up!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Strength is really coming on with this cycle. Finally something that produces what it claims. I truly expect to break the 465lbs barrier on squats this cycle. That will be something I have not hit in nearly 10 years.

03-18-08

Squat- 45x3x10, 95x10, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 280x4, 325x4, 370x3x4

Calf Raise/Leg Curl/Leg Ext- 3x12

Note:
Strong. This was one of the better squat workouts I can remember having for a long time. The sets were smooth and powerful. I honestly felt as if I had the strength to have done this weight tonight for 6x6. Thats what I like. Finished with a little pumping work.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
03-20-08

Bench Press- 45x3x15, 65x10, 95x10, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 255x4, 265x3, 275x2, 285x1, 240x6,(13)

CGBP- 225x8, 185x8, 135x12

Incline DB Press- 3x12
Lateral/Rear lateral- 3x12

a few sets of kurls and pushdowns..

Note:
Had a great workout this evening and I needed it. It was a tough day for me all the way around though. I lost a very good friend and my next door neighbor this morning to cancer. He has fought this for over 10 years going through gobs and gobs of treatments. I will miss him very much but I know he is in a better place and no longer suffering in a hospital bed. On top of that my ball team lost in the first round and I cut my forehead open right before my workout on the pop off valve of my water heater of all things. So all things considered I went and did what I knew I had to do and was quite pleased

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I hope people are taking note of the strength gains. I am alomost of the opinion that this stack is working better for me than Havoc did. This is truly a powerful stack. I am about finished with the T-Force bottle and will take a month off from it before beginning again. I will be continuing the DTHC, NOS Ether, and Testofen. The R4W is just too strong for me. It truly is too powerful for my system to handle. Chuck you have built some powerhouse supplements here. I have also found that 4 DTHC is the best dosage for me. 5-6 is just over the top. Its all I can do to keep from jacking off 3x per day on top of chasing the wife. Thats fun times for 32+years!

03-22-08

Squat- 245x3x2, 285x3x2, 325x3x2

Deadlifts- 225x3, 315x3, 365x1, 405x1, 475x5x1

Snatch Grip SLDL- 225x3x8

Note:
Absolutley brutal strong today. It was quite a surprise too as I had only ate one small meal and drank no water at all. My brother and I built a chicken coup today and I just got busy with that and it just never ran across my mind. I had to rush this workout too because I have to go to a wake in about 20 minutes and I needed to get done with it. The hardest part of the workout was the Snatch grip stiff leg deadlifts! I have some big time weakness right there. I'll probably skip heavy deadlifts next Saturday because I have went pretty heavy the last couple weeks and need a bit of rest. I hit what I wanted and that all I can ask for.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Crazy stack man, I had some of the best gains of my life on an Ether/TT/DTH cycle, and in the past few months he's made new versions of all three of those, so I can only imagine it will be better next time I run a Get Diesel stack.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Strong once again. This has been the most fun I have had training in a long time. I have to admit, I am probably doing the stack some injustice with my eating. I am just so sick of the thought of dieting or eating clean right now, so I say screw it and eat what I want and when I want. This Fall I think I'll run this stack again with a heavy eating plan and see what happens. I suspect the results would be incredible. I am definately a fan of DTHC, T-Force, Testofen, and Nos Ether.

03-24-08

Bench Press- 190x3x3, 205x3x3, 220x3x3, 235x3x3

Military Press- 200x,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 175x3,3,3,3,4,4

Dumbell Rows- 75x6x12

Tricep ext-3x15

few sets of dumbell curls and rear laterals...

Note:
Now we're starting to get somewhere! I was pumped to the max when I came in from the barn and I pulled my shirt off and I walked by the wife and flexed and she said 'you look disgusting!" I think its my traps and neck she doesn't like. Anyway thats the exact compliment I have been looking for from her! Everything was strong and smooth.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Strong once again. This has been the most fun I have had training in a long time. I have to admit, I am probably doing the stack some injustice with my eating. I am just so sick of the thought of dieting or eating clean right now, so I say screw it and eat what I want and when I want. This Fall I think I'll run this stack again with a heavy eating plan and see what happens. I suspect the results would be incredible. I am definately a fan of DTHC, T-Force, Testofen, and Nos Ether.

03-24-08

Bench Press- 190x3x3, 205x3x3, 220x3x3, 235x3x3

Military Press- 200x,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 175x3,3,3,3,4,4

Dumbell Rows- 75x6x12

Tricep ext-3x15

few sets of dumbell curls and rear laterals...

Note:
Now we're starting to get somewhere! I was pumped to the max when I came in from the barn and I pulled my shirt off and I walked by the wife and flexed and she said 'you look disgusting!" I think its my traps and neck she doesn't like. Anyway thats the exact compliment I have been looking for from her! Everything was strong and smooth.

yep nothing like when you hear one of those, "uhhhh all those muscles are gross" comments from your lady.