Hairy Chest Log- DTHC, NOS Ether, R4W, Testofen, T-Force

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Everything else was soild. I know one thing for sure, I am getting bigger. My wife even made a comment on it when I came in. I was pumped and looked like a freakin bull tonight. Thangs are lookin pretty good from this standpoint. Hopefully I can get a true legit paused 300+lb bench press come May.
    word......



    I did 275 for 4, 315 for 4, then 365 for 3 today pause press after each rep....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post

    Bench Press- 45x3x15, 65x15, 95x15, 115x12, 135x8, 185x5, 235x4, 245x3, 220x6,6,6,(16)
    .
    What is this? you benching 45 and 65lbs, but going up to 220lbs for 6. You should be starting at 115 for 10 at the least. Your taking away from your heavier sets. By your 5th set on bench you should be as high up as your going to go. Like today I did:

    135lbs 10x
    225lbs 10x
    275lbs 4x
    315lbs 4x
    375lbs 3x
    315lbs 6x
    275lbs 10x
    135lbs 20x (10 reps close, then right to 10 reps wide)

    at my 12,10, 6,6,6,20 reps range that would have prob. been

    135lbs 12x
    225lbs 10x
    275lbs 6x
    275lbs6x
    275lbs 6x
    135lbs 20x


  2. Chuck,
    I lift oustside in an unheated barn. It takes me a bit more time to get warmed up, joints loosened up and in the groove. in the summer I usually take leass warmups but I am finding the older I get the more I need these warmups. Its like I hit 32years old and fell completely apart!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Chuck,
    I lift oustside in an unheated barn. It takes me a bit more time to get warmed up, joints loosened up and in the groove. in the summer I usually take leass warmups but I am finding the older I get the more I need these warmups. Its like I hit 32years old and fell completely apart!
    ohhhhh I see. I always do 15 min of cardio pre-workout to warm up, then 3 sets on back, bis, quads and chest every workout for warmup. I dont even log that part of my workout so I guess its kinda the same.

  4. I lifted in about 15 degree weather tonight. It was friggin freezing. Workout was relatively light so nothing was really put to the test tonight.

    03-08-08

    Squats- 240x3x2, 280x3x2, 325x3x2

    Trap Bar Deadlifts- 405x2x5

    Note:
    That was it. My friggin head was splitting into from sinus pressure. Plus it was cold as heck. I did the trap bar with low handles instead of the raised ones. This was my first workout with the trap bar too, so no need to try and push anything to hard. The sets with 405 wasn't that difficult. Pushed hard each set could have probably been 8-10 reps, but I would rather leave a bit in the tank because I really felt the heavy squat day from last Tuesday.

  5. Felt strong as a bull this evening. I was really pleased with my Military Presses. These will come along really nice over the next year if I stick to my progression scheme. Everything felt dang good- I felt healthy, energetic, and in a dang good mood.

    03-10-08

    Bench Press- 45x3x15, 95x10, 135x5, 155x3, 180x3x3, 195x3x3, 210x3x3, 225x3x3

    Military Press- 200x5x1, 175x6x3

    Dumbell Rows- 75x6x12

    Dumbell tricep ext/hammer curls- 6x10

    Note:
    Bench press felt super. I was really tight and got good solid pauses on each rep and exploded all the reps nicely. I moved onto Military Presses and they were pretty easy, nothing real difficult. I sort of felt a little fatigue on the last two sets at 175 but I had probably double the amount of reps in me so no big deal. Its going to be fun using the old Hepburn plan on this with a good solid progression. Military Presses can be fickle as heck for me so this will keep me regulated while making progress. Everything else was window dressing. I was quite pumped after this workout too.
    •   
       


  6. To sleepy to type much of anything tonight. I will say that my power was quite surprising as all the sets felt good. My strength is increasing and thats what I am looking for!

    03-11-08

    Squats- 45x3x15, 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 260x5, 305x5, 350x3x5

    Pause Squats- 275x3, 250x3, 225x3

    Calf Raises- 225x3x10

    Situps- 1x25

    Note:
    Felt really nice and strong. Had lots of drive out of the hole on each squat and that really pleased me. Coming back down to do my pause squats every set felt really solid and balanced. I noticed that I did start to get a bit of nerves when I got to 350lbs and for what reason I don't have a clue. Its a weight I have squatted 100s of times over the past 15 years, strange.

  7. Hey Fab -- most "logs" bore me, but I seem to be enjoying yours. You seem to "march to the beat of a different drummer" lol.
    And your stack interests me greatly. I'm trying to come up with a "natural" stack to bridge my hormonals. Arachadonic Acid (X-Factor) will be the centerpiece, but I want to throw some other goodies into the mix. Any suggestions you make will be appreciated.
    (And Chuck -- I'd also love to hear your suggestions, as I've always wanted to try some of your stuff. What will stack well with Arachadonic Acid?)
    Bear in mind that I'm 46, so any libido boost is greatly appreciated, lol.
    Good luck, Fab One. Keep us updated.
    mw2012

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Hey Fab -- most "logs" bore me, but I seem to be enjoying yours. You seem to "march to the beat of a different drummer" lol.
    And your stack interests me greatly. I'm trying to come up with a "natural" stack to bridge my hormonals. Arachadonic Acid (X-Factor) will be the centerpiece, but I want to throw some other goodies into the mix. Any suggestions you make will be appreciated.
    (And Chuck -- I'd also love to hear your suggestions, as I've always wanted to try some of your stuff. What will stack well with Arachadonic Acid?)
    Bear in mind that I'm 46, so any libido boost is greatly appreciated, lol.
    Good luck, Fab One. Keep us updated.
    Well here is something else that will probably surprise you that also marches to another drum...only advice I can really offer is right here in my log. As far as things that are really powerful, other than Havoc, this is all I have used. Let me say this, I am into this cycle right around a month, and things are looking and feeling good. Loads, and I mean loads of sex drive, improved mood, strength and aggression.

    I'll have to be humble here and defer you to guys like Chuck. Oh, I'll tell you who you need to yell at, and that is BigT. He is a getdiesel fan and he has got a gob of knowledge. I follow his input around here probably more than any other folks. I think he is doing a Diesel TestHC, Activate Extreme, and maybe Trans Form stack. I also think he is about your age or maybe older. Check in on him.

  9. Keep up the great log!

  10. You're right Fab -- BigT knows his stuff. And he's all over the new lymphatic-delivered formestane product dsade's working on (at RPN).
    I should be able to put together some fantastic "bridge" cycle using Arachadonic Acid, Fadogia, Testofen, dsade's Form, and a product or two from Chuck D.
    But ArA's a weird goose -- I'm not sure which of these things would stack well with it, and which wouldn't. I might go ask jjohn...
    mw2012

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Hey Fab -- most "logs" bore me, but I seem to be enjoying yours. You seem to "march to the beat of a different drummer" lol.
    And your stack interests me greatly. I'm trying to come up with a "natural" stack to bridge my hormonals. Arachadonic Acid (X-Factor) will be the centerpiece, but I want to throw some other goodies into the mix. Any suggestions you make will be appreciated.
    (And Chuck -- I'd also love to hear your suggestions, as I've always wanted to try some of your stuff. What will stack well with Arachadonic Acid?)
    Bear in mind that I'm 46, so any libido boost is greatly appreciated, lol.
    Good luck, Fab One. Keep us updated.
    I really dont know that much on how Arachadoinic Acid work. I talked to Molecular about formulating a product around it, but I have to understand how it works and havent had time to really "learn" the ingredient.

    I could have swore I saw a DTH/x-factor log at bb.com recently but I dont think I subbed.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I really dont know that much on how Arachadoinic Acid work. I talked to Molecular about formulating a product around it, but I have to understand how it works and havent had time to really "learn" the ingredient.

    I could have swore I saw a DTH/x-factor log at bb.com recently but I dont think I subbed.
    wow -- a GetDiesel product based on ArA would be tits! I probably wouldn't need to stack it with anything else (except maybe dsade's intriguing formestane product). I'll keep my eyes open for this...
    mw2012

  13. honestly, AA is just something that has never interested me in any way. that don't mean that its not good at doing what it does, I just didn't like the sound of it- and this may be pure ignorance on my part.

  14. Big Chuck- you seeing this man? I hit 230 for 16 reps after 2 sets of 6 reps, and 3 heavier sets before that. That is some sweet lifting for a guy that has hardly done any benching in the past few years! My strength and size is on the increase for sure. I am seeing some baby stretch marks, and my old ones that had basically faded are all looking dark red again. Good stuff happening here for sure. I am on one dang solid stack from top to bottom.

    03-13-08

    Bench Press- 45x3x15, 95x10, 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 250x3, 260x2, 275x1, 230x6,6,(16)
    CGBP- 230x8, 185x12

    Pulldowns- 150x5x12

    Barbell Tricep Ext- 135x3x6

    Hammer Curls- 3x8

    few sets of laterals and rear delts

    Note:
    Strong and would have been stronger if I wouldn't have had a sour stomach due to eating somewhere that I know better to be eating at. Good workout and I was looking thick afterwords. I think I am seeing new stretch marks and thats something I haven't seen since my early 20s. They are ugly as sin but it is a sign of some fast growth. I'll take it for sure.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Big Chuck- you seeing this man? I hit 230 for 16 reps after 2 sets of 6 reps, and 3 heavier sets before that. That is some sweet lifting for a guy that has hardly done any benching in the past few years! My strength and size is on the increase for sure. I am seeing some baby stretch marks, and my old ones that had basically faded are all looking dark red again. Good stuff happening here for sure. I am on one dang solid stack from top to bottom.

    03-13-08

    Bench Press- 45x3x15, 95x10, 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 250x3, 260x2, 275x1, 230x6,6,(16)
    CGBP- 230x8, 185x12

    Pulldowns- 150x5x12

    Barbell Tricep Ext- 135x3x6

    Hammer Curls- 3x8

    few sets of laterals and rear delts

    Note:
    Strong and would have been stronger if I wouldn't have had a sour stomach due to eating somewhere that I know better to be eating at. Good workout and I was looking thick afterwords. I think I am seeing new stretch marks and thats something I haven't seen since my early 20s. They are ugly as sin but it is a sign of some fast growth. I'll take it for sure.
    Glad this stack is working...it would be a little 2 much for me.

  16. Another strong one despite being down with a stomach bug of some sort.

    03-16-08

    Squats- 245x3x2, 280x3x2, 325x3x2

    Deadlifts- 225x3, 295x3, 365x1, 415x1, 465x6x1

    leg raises- 1x25

    Note:

    This workout should have been completed yesterday but I was so sick to my stomach I couldn't manage it, so I called it a day. Today I have had a slightly upset stomach but not even close to yesterday so I decided to go after it. Squats were easy. Deadlifts was pretty easy too even though I used 10lbs more than I had planned. I couldn't remember what I had used last so I just went with 465lbs. I seem to have a left hamstring that sort of wanted to pull on the first two singles but it was ok after that. next workout I am just going to work up to 475 for singles and that is where I'll stay the remainder of this cycle.

  17. 03-17-08

    Bench Press- 45x3x15, 95x12, 135x10, 185x3x3, 202x3x3, 217x3x3, 233x3x3

    Military Press- 200x1,1,1,1,1,1 / 175x3,3,3,3,3,4

    Dumbell Tricep Ext/Hammer Curl- 3x10

    Note:
    Strong workout. My back was a bit tight from the deadlifts last night, not sore really, just tight. So, I did all my benches with my feet in the air and my legs crossed. This really made all the reps intense. Regardless I handled them all really good. I think the feet crossed style tired me a bit more than regular style as I started to really feel my triceps wearing down toward the end of the Military Pressing. I skipped back work tonight because tomorrow is squat night and I'll just throw a few sets in maybe after I squat. When I came in and went to wash my hands I looked in the mirror and I looked like a mini Hawk from LOD with my traps pumped up!

  18. Log's looking good Fab!!

  19. Strength is really coming on with this cycle. Finally something that produces what it claims. I truly expect to break the 465lbs barrier on squats this cycle. That will be something I have not hit in nearly 10 years.

    03-18-08

    Squat- 45x3x10, 95x10, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 280x4, 325x4, 370x3x4

    Calf Raise/Leg Curl/Leg Ext- 3x12

    Note:
    Strong. This was one of the better squat workouts I can remember having for a long time. The sets were smooth and powerful. I honestly felt as if I had the strength to have done this weight tonight for 6x6. Thats what I like. Finished with a little pumping work.

  20. 03-20-08

    Bench Press- 45x3x15, 65x10, 95x10, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 255x4, 265x3, 275x2, 285x1, 240x6,(13)

    CGBP- 225x8, 185x8, 135x12

    Incline DB Press- 3x12
    Lateral/Rear lateral- 3x12

    a few sets of kurls and pushdowns..

    Note:
    Had a great workout this evening and I needed it. It was a tough day for me all the way around though. I lost a very good friend and my next door neighbor this morning to cancer. He has fought this for over 10 years going through gobs and gobs of treatments. I will miss him very much but I know he is in a better place and no longer suffering in a hospital bed. On top of that my ball team lost in the first round and I cut my forehead open right before my workout on the pop off valve of my water heater of all things. So all things considered I went and did what I knew I had to do and was quite pleased

  21. I hope people are taking note of the strength gains. I am alomost of the opinion that this stack is working better for me than Havoc did. This is truly a powerful stack. I am about finished with the T-Force bottle and will take a month off from it before beginning again. I will be continuing the DTHC, NOS Ether, and Testofen. The R4W is just too strong for me. It truly is too powerful for my system to handle. Chuck you have built some powerhouse supplements here. I have also found that 4 DTHC is the best dosage for me. 5-6 is just over the top. Its all I can do to keep from jacking off 3x per day on top of chasing the wife. Thats fun times for 32+years!

    03-22-08

    Squat- 245x3x2, 285x3x2, 325x3x2

    Deadlifts- 225x3, 315x3, 365x1, 405x1, 475x5x1

    Snatch Grip SLDL- 225x3x8

    Note:
    Absolutley brutal strong today. It was quite a surprise too as I had only ate one small meal and drank no water at all. My brother and I built a chicken coup today and I just got busy with that and it just never ran across my mind. I had to rush this workout too because I have to go to a wake in about 20 minutes and I needed to get done with it. The hardest part of the workout was the Snatch grip stiff leg deadlifts! I have some big time weakness right there. I'll probably skip heavy deadlifts next Saturday because I have went pretty heavy the last couple weeks and need a bit of rest. I hit what I wanted and that all I can ask for.

  22. Crazy stack man, I had some of the best gains of my life on an Ether/TT/DTH cycle, and in the past few months he's made new versions of all three of those, so I can only imagine it will be better next time I run a Get Diesel stack.

  23. Strong once again. This has been the most fun I have had training in a long time. I have to admit, I am probably doing the stack some injustice with my eating. I am just so sick of the thought of dieting or eating clean right now, so I say screw it and eat what I want and when I want. This Fall I think I'll run this stack again with a heavy eating plan and see what happens. I suspect the results would be incredible. I am definately a fan of DTHC, T-Force, Testofen, and Nos Ether.

    03-24-08

    Bench Press- 190x3x3, 205x3x3, 220x3x3, 235x3x3

    Military Press- 200x,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 175x3,3,3,3,4,4

    Dumbell Rows- 75x6x12

    Tricep ext-3x15

    few sets of dumbell curls and rear laterals...

    Note:
    Now we're starting to get somewhere! I was pumped to the max when I came in from the barn and I pulled my shirt off and I walked by the wife and flexed and she said 'you look disgusting!" I think its my traps and neck she doesn't like. Anyway thats the exact compliment I have been looking for from her! Everything was strong and smooth.

  24. Nice Work!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Strong once again. This has been the most fun I have had training in a long time. I have to admit, I am probably doing the stack some injustice with my eating. I am just so sick of the thought of dieting or eating clean right now, so I say screw it and eat what I want and when I want. This Fall I think I'll run this stack again with a heavy eating plan and see what happens. I suspect the results would be incredible. I am definately a fan of DTHC, T-Force, Testofen, and Nos Ether.

    03-24-08

    Bench Press- 190x3x3, 205x3x3, 220x3x3, 235x3x3

    Military Press- 200x,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 175x3,3,3,3,4,4

    Dumbell Rows- 75x6x12

    Tricep ext-3x15

    few sets of dumbell curls and rear laterals...

    Note:
    Now we're starting to get somewhere! I was pumped to the max when I came in from the barn and I pulled my shirt off and I walked by the wife and flexed and she said 'you look disgusting!" I think its my traps and neck she doesn't like. Anyway thats the exact compliment I have been looking for from her! Everything was strong and smooth.

    yep nothing like when you hear one of those, "uhhhh all those muscles are gross" comments from your lady.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get Diesel Logging Opportunity - NOS Ether & JP8x Hardcore Stack
    By Rocket3015 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 03:27 PM
  2. My log including DTH, R4W, Nos Ether
    By Zero V in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 04:50 AM
  3. Summer Prep Stack:Nos Ether,R4W,TribTE,Restore??
    By cjbadboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 02:05 AM
  4. CorpKiller's NOS Ether + DT Hardcore Log
    By CorpKiller in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 09:19 AM
  5. DTHC and Nos Ether
    By CorpKiller in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Log in
Log in