Alpha Drive XL

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to give my opinion on this Clearance product on sale at Nutraplanet. After using it for about 2-3 weeks now(not sure exactly) I have a definite increase in sex drive. It is amazing also since I have been sick. I am now getting over my cold finally and it is getting even better. I'm not megadosing it or anything either. Just taking it at the regular dosage. The best $10 I have spent in a long time.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to write again to let people know how much I have loved this product. I have 1.5 days left worth of it and it continues to "raise" my libido!. To let you people know I have had a low libido for years, probally since the age of around 25. I didn't tell my wife I was taking this and she noticed about 2 weeks into it. She kept asking what I was taking!.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Niice! Thanx for the info T! Will now be adding this to next order.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Can't beat $10!

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna run it on my off days for my Superdrol pulse. I'm not sure what the ADED is other than it's the AI in JW. Anyone else have any experience with it?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna run it on my off days for my Superdrol pulse. I'm not sure what the ADED is other than it's the AI in JW. Anyone else have any experience with it?
My guess is it's dosed much lower than JW.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am glad it worked for you T-bone, a lot of people have said negative things about it and its cool to see it actually working for someone on the board.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The product did nothing for me, but the ADED is what I believe is the "steroidal" ingredient in JW. I could be wrong, but i'm quite sure that is what makes JW a mild PH.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The product did nothing for me, but the ADED is what I believe is the "steroidal" ingredient in JW. I could be wrong, but i'm quite sure that is what makes JW a mild PH.
Yea this is what I was thinking. O'well back to DTHC!!!
Just trying to be a cheap ass lol..:rofl:

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to say that this product makes me so horny. i'm wacking off like 3 times a day. it works for me!

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
im going to add this on my next purchase from nutra

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Complete waste of $10. Only thing it did was kill my sex drive. Worst supp i've ever tried. Anyone that wants my leftover bottles can have them.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
what about using it during PCT?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Possibly suppresive. Why risk it, take a t booster that works.