Cinnamon Bun gets all the press from All The Whey

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
But I just got my samples from Marcus, and the verdict is in: Peaches and Cream is where it is at! This stuff was heavenly, no clumping at all in a simple power shaker.

Delicious, I'll be buying a nice sized tub of it to continue my Velocity diet with.

Which by the way, is going great! Day 2 and my resolve is fine...I want chicken, but I have no hunger problems...just cravings, and I have no problems keeping those in check on a day to day basis anyway. My brother made clean orange chicken FRESH last night, it smelled so damn delicious, but I didn't falter...and I'm down 1.6 pounds in 2 days already - water weight for sure, but it's good to see the scale move.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
First of Ninsha nice avi Flogging is in Buffalo tonight but its sold out and I am p!ssed, Second Peaches and cream is alright but damn cinnabun is good lol. Third gluck on the v-diet, and forth how bout throwing up the recipe for clean orange chicken?

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Hell yea P! I love Flogging Molly -- I'll be seeing them on the 7th here in Orlando.

Thanks for props on the V-diet. End of the 2nd day now, down 3lbs total.

I'll grab the recipe for the chicken when I see my bro -- he's passed out...time to grab his Provigil!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea P! I love Flogging Molly -- I'll be seeing them on the 7th here in Orlando.
Orlando eh? Small world. I'm about an hour away from you. I'll be seeing them in Orlando as well...

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Gator - there are a ton of Florida boys on this board, it's kinda cool actually.

I'm just upset that being on the velocity diet will keep me from getting smashed at the concert...no big deal though, it's worth being sober for anyway.